I really really don't like - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 119
  1. #51

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    tbh I'm also a little curious about what this "therapy" would involve. People can't really unattract themselves from things. I hope you don't have some creepy aversion therapy in mind lol.

    p;edit surely the best you can do is equip them with the moral tools to understand what is and isn't bad, regardless of their instincts... idk
    I said talking to a therapist.
    so, typical therapist things. someone for you to get everything off your chest and give you coping mechanisms for your day to day life.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  2. #52

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    idc that ppl are fucking in fur suits lol. i was just saying i think there could be specific reasons for people to be doing it that people should be concerned for.
    but maybe i'm wrong; i mean, all someone who wants to fuck animals has to do is buy an animal and fuck it. so, maybe it isn't a red flag the more I look at it.

    But, I'd still be concerned for the sub in that situation if the feel so worthless that they want to be treated subhuman. it seems very depressing to me.
    That'd apply to pretty much every D/s situation and isn't really related to furries at all.

  3. #53

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    That'd apply to pretty much every D/s situation and isn't really related to furries at all.
    You think so?
    I mean, most D/s relationships are more about adding structure and solidified expectations, enforced by rewards/punishments. some people thrive on order, and knowing what is expected of them day to day. Still treated like a human.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  4. #54

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    idc that ppl are fucking in fur suits lol. i was just saying i think there could be specific reasons for people to be doing it that people should be concerned for.
    but maybe i'm wrong; i mean, all someone who wants to fuck animals has to do is buy an animal and fuck it. so, maybe it isn't a red flag the more I look at it.

    But, I'd still be concerned for the sub in that situation if the feel so worthless that they want to be treated subhuman. it seems very depressing to me.
    If they wanna be treated subhuman because they feel worthless, that doesn't sound so great, I agree. It's probably not responsible to just say to people "your desires are good and you should fully embrace them" because sometimes their natural state may be bad for them.

    However, there's a degree of moral ambiguity here regarding the "be bad for them" thing. Maybe they find their lives to be fulfilling in spite of what we believe. Maybe this is the way they were meant to be, and they're getting a kind of catharsis out of addressing their insecurities like that.

    A lot of bdsm fetishes seem rooted in some kind of insecurity from both sides and perhaps some lack of self validation. That doesn't make it wrong. In fact, they may learn about themselves by exploring that.

    That said, I don't think it's responsible to just say "it is what it is we should let people find fulfillment however they see fit". I wouldn't shrug at a heroin addict who said "fuck you I think this is fulfilling".

    Idk, sorry if the flipflopping is frustrating. I just think this is genuinely a grey area XD.

    At the end of the day, we don't even have enough facilities to help all the people who are actually fucking asking for our help with their mental health. Maybe we should work on them before we consider the people who "need our help but don't realize it yet".

  5. #55

    Re: I really really don't like

    Actually I guess if you do it for like 7 years to cover up a beastiality fetish, you might eventually get bored. Then you start doing group sex to fill that hole. But it's still not enough. Your friend jim tells you about this party, and when you show up someone has brought a wolf and has subdued it then you be enticed to proceed instead of leave. Hence a support group to help keep the sex healthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  6. #56

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You think so?
    I mean, most D/s relationships are more about adding structure and solidified expectations, enforced by rewards/punishments. some people thrive on order, and knowing what is expected of them day to day. Still treated like a human.
    Adding a fursuit to the D/s situation you mentioned doesn't make it subhuman. For that to happen you'd need completely different factors that could be just as easily be added without a fursuit.

  7. #57

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Adding a fursuit to the D/s situation you mentioned doesn't make it subhuman. For that to happen you'd need completely different factors that could be just as easily be added without a fursuit.
    I would be concerned in those situations as well

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  8. #58

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I said talking to a therapist.
    so, typical therapist things. someone for you to get everything off your chest and give you coping mechanisms for your day to day life.
    That's fair. I don't know if that'd change their sexuality, but it was very uncharitable of me to start imagining aversion therapy. Soz lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You think so?
    I mean, most D/s relationships are more about adding structure and solidified expectations, enforced by rewards/punishments. some people thrive on order, and knowing what is expected of them day to day. Still treated like a human.
    My experience is limited, but that doesn't really reflect a lot of what I've seen lol.

    Again, I guess it's about how you rationalize the fetish.

  9. #59

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Actually I guess if you do it for like 7 years to cover up a beastiality fetish, you might eventually get bored. Then you start doing group sex to fill that hole. But it's still not enough. Your friend jim tells you about this party, and when you show up someone has brought a wolf and has subdued it then you be enticed to proceed instead of leave. Hence a support group to help keep the sex healthy.
    Tbf the more I hear about your therapy the more it doesn't sound so bad lol.

    I just think it sounds like... half of society would get as much out of it LOL

  10. #60

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Actually I guess if you do it for like 7 years to cover up a beastiality fetish, you might eventually get bored. Then you start doing group sex to fill that hole. But it's still not enough. Your friend jim tells you about this party, and when you show up someone has brought a wolf and has subdued it then you be enticed to proceed instead of leave. Hence a support group to help keep the sex healthy.
    When you start thinking about group sex of the kind you are suggesting, you need therapy. When you invite a friend to a party that is about abusing his fetishes you should better fucking feel bad. When you bring an actual wolf to a sex party you should go into jail. And most importantly when someone is forced to go through something he tried to cover up for, for a whole 7 years, he'd probably go through a shock that could be bad enough to result in him having suicide thoughts afterwards. Covering up for something does in no way ever imply actually wanting that.

  11. #61

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    When you start thinking about group sex of the kind you are suggesting, you need therapy. When you invite a friend to a party that is about abusing his fetishes you should better fucking feel bad. When you bring an actual wolf to a sex party you should go into jail. And most importantly when someone is forced to go through something he tried to cover up for, for a whole 7 years, he'd probably go through a shock that could be bad enough to result in him having suicide thoughts afterwards. Covering up for something does in no way ever imply actually wanting that.
    Therapy is also needed when your cover results in you hurting yourself. Don't get me wrong there.

  12. #62

    Re: I really really don't like

    I don't think the lots of you understand that most furries have issues of some sort, thus resulting in their awkward and cringey appearances and behavior. According to the Furry Survey, about 18% of zoophiles, and a decent number of furries have issues with identity.

    A lot of them have some sort of mental problem, like this individual:
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  13. #63

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't think the lots of you understand that most furries have issues of some sort, thus resulting in their awkward and cringey appearances and behavior. According to the Furry Survey, about 18% of zoophiles, and a decent number of furries have issues with identity.

    A lot of them have some sort of mental problem, like this individual:
    I think it's incredibly unfair to label an entire fanbase based on bad apples. For every individual like this you have hundreds that are perfectly normal who just have a kink. All the points brought up about sexual fantasies are completely valid IMO. There's a difference between a rape fantasy and actual rape. There's a difference between a schoolgirl uniform and having sex with a high schooler. There's a difference between fursuits and fucking animals. That's a massive fucking gap.

    I have a really close friend who happens to be a furry. He's an extremely honest man with a passion for art, both of his fursona and otherwise. He's one of the funniest people I know, and also incredibly talented. He suffers from clincal depression. We've talked at length about how just because his art resembles someone else's that he considers a "role model" doesn't mean he's copying. He judges himself harshly, and he is worried that other people will unfairly judge him because of this one trait of his that literally doesn't effect you in any way. I view it very similar to gay marriage. If that man and that man get married tomorrow, it won't effect you one bit. If that man and that woman hook up and fuck in their fursuits and call each other by their OCs then it literally doesn't effect you one bit.

    With that said, this is still fucking hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  14. #64

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't think the lots of you understand that most furries have issues of some sort, thus resulting in their awkward and cringey appearances and behavior. According to the Furry Survey, about 18% of zoophiles, and a decent number of furries have issues with identity.

    A lot of them have some sort of mental problem, like this individual:
    And you don't think those 18% of furries might have issues with identity because they get compared to mentally ill people like that? Seems pretty fucked up to me to say everyone with a certain fetish is mentally ill because one guy with problems happens to have that fetish.

  15. #65

  16. #66

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    idc that ppl are fucking in fur suits lol. i was just saying i think there could be specific reasons for people to be doing it that people should be concerned for.
    but maybe i'm wrong; i mean, all someone who wants to fuck animals has to do is buy an animal and fuck it. so, maybe it isn't a red flag the more I look at it.

    But, I'd still be concerned for the sub in that situation if the feel so worthless that they want to be treated subhuman. it seems very depressing to me.
    Again, they're not attached to animals, they're attached to half-animals-half-humans.
    If you can't draw a line between furry and zoophilia, then fucking stop posting in this thread.

  17. #67

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't think the lots of you understand that most furries have issues of some sort, thus resulting in their awkward and cringey appearances and behavior. According to the Furry Survey, about 18% of zoophiles, and a decent number of furries have issues with identity.

    A lot of them have some sort of mental problem, like this individual:
    It's not a mental problem, it's just shitposting on his own twitter.
    Or it's a troll account made by a furry hater, to impersonate a furry.

  18. #68

  19. #69

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What does that have to do with what I said lol?
    I specifically mention animals, and you're comparing them to jews & black people? gtfo man lol
    You mentioned animals with human features.
    And if you don't find animals with human features attaractive, it doesn't mean that pepole that find it attaractive are mentally ill you dumbass. It means you are mentally ill because you can't accept their culture. While furries are harmless to society, you throw shit at them and their culture. It can grow up to killing pepole, which means you're more dangerous for society than furries.

    You can give an infraction, it will only confirm how immature you are.

  20. #70

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And you don't think those 18% of furries might have issues with identity because they get compared to mentally ill people like that? Seems pretty fucked up to me to say everyone with a certain fetish is mentally ill because one guy with problems happens to have that fetish.
    Bet only 1% or less of those "18%" had sex with any animals except humans.

  21. #71

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    You mentioned animals with human features.
    And if you don't find animals with human features attaractive, it doesn't mean that pepole that find it attaractive are mentally ill you dumbass. It means you are mentally ill because you can't accept their culture. While furries are harmless to society, you throw shit at them and their culture. It can grow up to killing pepole, which means you're more dangerous for society than furries.

    You can give an infraction, it will only confirm how immature you are.
    I think it's one thing to find humans with animal features attractive, but good job admitting you find animals with human features attractive, therefore admitting you find animals attractive.

    Seek out support please, you have a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  22. #72

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Bet only 1% or less of those "18%" had sex with any animals except humans.
    1% too many.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  23. #73

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    1% too many.
    I am speaking from a place of personal experience here when I say this is not something that happens.

    If you can find some research that could back your opinions then maybe we can progress past this brick wall of communication. But so far what I see is discrimination based on the actions of minorities of the movement, and that kind of discrimination is frowned upon with literally anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  24. #74

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I am speaking from a place of personal experience here when I say this is not something that happens.

    If you can find some research that could back your opinions then maybe we can progress past this brick wall of communication. But so far what I see is discrimination based on the actions of minorities of the movement, and that kind of discrimination is frowned upon with literally anything else.
    I'm not against furries, though. It's not discrimination.
    I'm just saying that people should look out for others in the community to ensure that the sex life stays healthy by offering support for each other.

    Also, animal abuse for sure happens. It's just not reported because animals can't report it? People would definitely have sex with people in animal costumes or inanimate objects made to look like animals before working up the courage to actually fuck any animal.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; March 23rd, 2019 at 09:19 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  25. #75

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I'm not against furries, though. It's not discrimination.
    I'm just saying that people should look out for others in the community to ensure that the sex life stays healthy by offering support for each other.

    Also, animal abuse for sure happens. It's just not reported because animals can't report it? People would definitely have sex with people in animal costumes or inanimate objects made to look like animals before working up the courage to actually fuck any animal.
    No, people do not "work up the courage to actually fuck any animal." The fact those few who choose furry costumes as a means of combatting their zoophilic desires shows that they do have common human morales and decency or whatever. You don't abandon your values "because you work up the courage".

  26. #76

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    No, people do not "work up the courage to actually fuck any animal." The fact those few who choose furry costumes as a means of combatting their zoophilic desires shows that they do have common human morales and decency or whatever. You don't abandon your values "because you work up the courage".
    Its called escalation. It always a concern with every urge and instinct, especially ones with regard to sexual desire.

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  27. #77
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: I really really don't like

    Idk. Interesting topic. Wikipedia says that for male furries, 50.9% of the furry art they browse is pornographic in nature. Non-heterosexual sexual orientations are also overrepresented in furry circles. That implies that it does have something to do with sex.

  28. #78

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Idk. Interesting topic. Wikipedia says that for male furries, 50.9% of the furry art they browse is pornographic in nature. Non-heterosexual sexual orientations are also overrepresented in furry circles. That implies that it does have something to do with sex.
    ...I don't think anyone was disputing that point xD

  29. #79

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Its called escalation. It always a concern with every urge and instinct, especially ones with regard to sexual desire.
    "Working up the courage" is not called "escalation". Those people who choose to live as furry as a means of circumventing taboos they do not want to break are only doing so because they are fully aware of what those taboos are about. Escalation however happens when you lose that awareness, or when you never had it to begin with and are trying new things. "Courage" does not make you lose that awareness. Courage would make them feel more comfortable with their interests, and further strengthen their self-esteem. For someone to start abandoning their values and to start breaking taboos they held onto before, the exact opposite of that would be needed.

  30. #80

    Re: I really really don't like

    We're basically at a total impasse because we have no way of collecting statistics about the sexual assault of animals. Anyway, though I think it's reasonable to have a concern, people seem to be going a step further and assuming there is a correlation without evidence. Thus far, even out of the anecdotal evidence, someone has found a weirdo who likes to post unnerving tweets about poop... Which had nothing to do with the bestiality point?

    How about we practice a little more "innocent until proven guilty"???

  31. #81
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "Working up the courage" is not called "escalation". Those people who choose to live as furry as a means of circumventing taboos they do not want to break are only doing so because they are fully aware of what those taboos are about. Escalation however happens when you lose that awareness, or when you never had it to begin with and are trying new things. "Courage" does not make you lose that awareness. Courage would make them feel more comfortable with their interests, and further strengthen their self-esteem. For someone to start abandoning their values and to start breaking taboos they held onto before, the exact opposite of that would be needed.
    Why would a zoophile care about societal norms lol. Being a furry is already heavily straying from what most people would consider normal. I doubt being "openly furry" is easy, I would imagine many furries have a difficult time with social interaction.
    Personally, I think that as long as "furryness" is not a pervasive aspect of someone's life (to the point where they would literally walk around dressed in a fursuit at home for example), it should still be considered as normal. It's only when people actually get into fursona and shit like that that it's actually scary from my point of view.

  32. #82
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    ...I don't think anyone was disputing that point xD
    oh lmao I was confused xd

  33. #83

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Why would a zoophile care about societal norms lol. Being a furry is already heavily straying from what most people would consider normal. I doubt being "openly furry" is easy, I would imagine many furries have a difficult time with social interaction.
    Personally, I think that as long as "furryness" is not a pervasive aspect of someone's life (to the point where they would literally walk around dressed in a fursuit at home for example), it should still be considered as normal. It's only when people actually get into fursona and shit like that that it's actually scary from my point of view.
    I think it's a commonly known fact that there are much more zoophiles and pedophiles that remain passive, than there are active ones. The difference between the numbers there is not even remotely small, as such I definitely also do believe that one can expect a person with sexual interests straying from the norm to still care about societal values.

  34. #84
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think it's a commonly known fact that there are much more zoophiles and pedophiles that remain passive, than there are active ones. The difference between the numbers there is not even remotely small, as such I definitely also do believe that one can expect a person with sexual interests straying from the norm to still care about societal values.
    Maybe, but in that case they would probably not be a furry lol

  35. #85

  36. #86

  37. #87

  38. #88

  39. #89

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Anyone who pretends that being a furry is anything other than sexual is deluding themselves. Look at this recent study, which looks at habits among the furry community. Hot take: 99% of male furries have some amount of sexual motivation for being a furry: https://link.springer.com/article/10...508-018-1303-7
    Furries with ETIIs would experience both sexual attraction to anthropomorphic animals and sexual arousal by fantasizing about being anthropomorphic animals
    Keyword here is anthropomorphic. I can't speak for others but I was never disputing this point. But the keyword here is antropomorphic. They ain't about to go out and fuck your dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  40. #90

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Anyone who pretends that being a furry is anything other than sexual is deluding themselves. Look at this recent study, which looks at habits among the furry community. Hot take: 99% of male furries have some amount of sexual motivation for being a furry: https://link.springer.com/article/10...508-018-1303-7
    Does this....change anything? No, not really.

    Do you have any sexual motivation to present as a male human? (Apo is only assuming you do)

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

  41. #91

  42. #92

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Anyone who pretends that being a furry is anything other than sexual is deluding themselves. Look at this recent study, which looks at habits among the furry community. Hot take: 99% of male furries have some amount of sexual motivation for being a furry: https://link.springer.com/article/10...508-018-1303-7
    And...?
    And you have sexual motivation to be a human, right?
    So why you hate furries, they just fuck with other furries.
    Or you're a latent furry and secretely want to fuck another furry, so you hate them because they want to take all those sexy female furries?

  43. #93

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Anyone who pretends that being a furry is anything other than sexual is deluding themselves. Look at this recent study, which looks at habits among the furry community. Hot take: 99% of male furries have some amount of sexual motivation for being a furry: https://link.springer.com/article/10...508-018-1303-7
    I've been reading every post. Literally noone was disputing this. Your hot take is as lukewarm as it gets bro XDDD

  44. #94

  45. #95

  46. #96

  47. #97

  48. #98

  49. #99

  50. #100

    Re: I really really don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Anyone who pretends that being a furry is anything other than sexual is deluding themselves. Look at this recent study, which looks at habits among the furry community. Hot take: 99% of male furries have some amount of sexual motivation for being a furry: https://link.springer.com/article/10...508-018-1303-7
    And here I thought people liked furries while being humans themselves...

    But I'm sure I would make a hot furry.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •