Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 5654
  1. ISO #3701

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Yourself, tracker - N1 roleblocked + busdriven
    Distorted - Cop - N1 target Damus, result red
    Screenplay - Professor - target Aivion
    Bahkieh - architect, target Light (who conf Auckmid as his target)
    Light - Blacksmith
    Damus - bodyguard - N1 target Blink, busdriven
    Eclipse - Doc - N1 target Wiisp
    1 Sheriff - Distorted
    1 tracker - Wiisp
    1 Doctor - Eclipse
    1 Bodyguard - Damus
    1 INFINITE ARMORSMITH - Efekannn
    1 citizen - SCVMurderer
    1 Architect - Bahkieh
    1 Professor - Srcreenplay
    1 Executioner - AIVION

@Wiisp

Thanks for the night actions @Falling Foxes

Team effort!~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #3702

3. ISO #3703

Yourself, tracker - N1 roleblocked + busdriven
    Distorted - Cop - N1 target Damus, result red
    Screenplay - Professor - target Aivion
    Bahkieh - architect, target Light (who conf Auckmid as his target)
    Light - Blacksmith
    Damus - bodyguard - N1 target Blink, busdriven
    Eclipse - Doc - N1 target Wiisp
    Oh and also Light apparently gave a vest to Auckmid, but you may of sorta said that already.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #3704

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Autovests* they work automatically when hit
    Oh is that the difference between you two?

I suppose that makes sense.

5. ISO #3705

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Someone make a list of all claims and night actions, and ping me, plz?
    @Wiisp

OK - updating this without the BD included so far:

Distorted cop checked damus - red check

Eclipse Doctor on wiisp

Damus, BG on blinkskater

Screenplay, professor opened chat with aivion

bahk, architect, opened chat with himself and light yagami

(unknowns)
    wiisp got roleblocked
    wiisp and damus got BD

ROLES:

@blinkskater - ?
    @Damus_Graves - Bodyguard
    @Efekannn02 - Citizen
    @AIVION - Executioner
    @Auckmid - ?
    @Wiisp - tracker
    @Eclipse - Doctor
    @Numbertwo - ?
    @Distorted - Cop
    @Bahkieh - Architect
    @Scvmurderer - SK
    @srceenplay - Professor
    @naz - ?
    @Fable - ?
    @Falling Foxes - ?
    @Kenny - ?

Dead:

@Light_Yagami - Smith
    @Marshmallow Marshall - scum
    @Ganelon - Citizen

I confirmed with host, the roleblock comes before the bus. so indeed, wiisp was targeted by roleblock.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #3706

7. ISO #3707

8. ISO #3708

9. ISO #3709

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Wiisp

OK - updating this without the BD included so far:

Distorted cop checked damus - red check

Eclipse Doctor on wiisp

Damus, BG on blinkskater

Screenplay, professor opened chat with aivion

bahk, architect, opened chat with himself and light yagami

(unknowns)
    wiisp got roleblocked
    wiisp and damus got BD

ROLES:

@blinkskater - ?
    @Damus_Graves - Bodyguard
    @Efekannn02 - Citizen
    @AIVION - Executioner
    @Auckmid - ?
    @Wiisp - tracker
    @Eclipse - Doctor
    @Numbertwo - ?
    @Distorted - Cop
    @Bahkieh - Architect
    @Scvmurderer - SK
    @srceenplay - Professor
    @naz - ?
    @Fable - ?
    @Falling Foxes - ?
    @Kenny - ?

Dead:

@Light_Yagami - Smith
    @Marshmallow Marshall - scum
    @Ganelon - Citizen

I confirmed with host, the roleblock comes before the bus. so indeed, wiisp was targeted by roleblock.
    ;-; This looks better than FF and us xD

Outplayed.

10. ISO #3710

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Let’s start with distorted and work our way through it
    Already voiced my opinion. I think there is a high chance that Distorted is scum... but I'm also leaning to putting him to the side for today. It means that if he does turn out to be town, he will have the opportunity for an additional check, meaning that even if he is lynched later on a later day, more information will come from his flip.

If he is scum, it won't make a huge difference if he is lynched a day or two down the line instead of today.

11. ISO #3711

12. ISO #3712

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Already voiced my opinion. I think there is a high chance that Distorted is scum... but I'm also leaning to putting him to the side for today. It means that if he does turn out to be town, he will have the opportunity for an additional check, meaning that even if he is lynched later on a later day, more information will come from his flip.

If he is scum, it won't make a huge difference if he is lynched a day or two down the line instead of today.
    It does actually.

Because I don't want my target's sanity to snap ;-;

13. ISO #3713

I am feeling really confident reaffirming Wiisp as town based on the sole fact of confirming bus drive feedback. I don’t see scum motivation in it unless we were scum together but that feels out of line considering that this would also assume we were scum with MM and we both bussed him

14. ISO #3714

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Oh and also Light apparently gave a vest to Auckmid, but you may of sorta said that already.
    Yeah I didn't want to confidently put that in Light's section because I don't have conf that Light did that unless either Auckmid confirms it or we have a town flip with Bahk.

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    1 Sheriff - Distorted
    1 tracker - Wiisp
    1 Doctor - Eclipse
    1 Bodyguard - Damus
    1 INFINITE ARMORSMITH - Efekannn
    1 citizen - SCVMurderer
    1 Architect - Bahkieh
    1 Professor - Srcreenplay
    1 Executioner - AIVION

@Wiisp

Thanks for the night actions @Falling Foxes

Team effort!~
    Oh yes, forgot you of course.

I purposefully left Efe off the list. He's claimed every role by now :P

18. ISO #3718

19. ISO #3719

20. ISO #3720

No way Wiisp would hint being busdriven if scum at the risk of having a cop target the other. Damus is likely town I think. Unless they are scummates together but they are acting too damn towny for that and too coordinated for night only chat.

-vote Distorted

back on this train.
    so hows that make me scum? rofl

21. ISO #3721

Yeah I didn't want to confidently put that in Light's section because I don't have conf that Light did that unless either Auckmid confirms it or we have a town flip with Bahk.

every role you say?

DO NOT TRIGGER ME

IM LITERALLY EMOTIONAL AF AND ABOUT TO SNAP (GODDAMN MUSIC I LISTENED TO IT TOO MUCH)!!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #3722

23. ISO #3723

24. ISO #3724

25. ISO #3725

xD

Yea he's claimed SK and Autovest Armorsmith today.

One of those.

26. ISO #3726

27. ISO #3727

28. ISO #3728

29. ISO #3729

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

32. ISO #3732

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

So are you buying the insane Sherriff idea? How are you reading Distorted?
    Let's drop the mechanical claim, if we do that I still think he is scum, and I get that the insane cop is a part of setup's here, but that way he brought up just felt like a backpedal if Damus was to flip blue

I also am not that prideful that I ignore people

35. ISO #3735

36. ISO #3736

I am feeling really confident reaffirming Wiisp as town based on the sole fact of confirming bus drive feedback. I don’t see scum motivation in it unless we were scum together but that feels out of line considering that this would also assume we were scum with MM and we both bussed him
    Why does Wiisp claiming bus driven make him town in your eyes? If he didn't and you were both swapped, he risked getting a ton of heat if the BD claimed a revealed that Wiisp was omitting valuable information.

Having said that, I still heavily lean town on Wiisp to the events between him an MM day 1.

Okikokokokokokkkokokk

@Auckmid

So if we put distorted aside who are you wanting to focus on
    I'm trying to decide who I want now. I might try to push for a pure utilitarian lynch. Just to make sure that I didn't misread anything...

1) Is AIVION actively admitting to being executioner?

2) Do screenplay and AIVION both corroborate that screenplay is a Professor who targeted AIVION?

37. ISO #3737

So do you town read Wiisp?
    yes. the second i saw my sheriff role and asked the questions about if i can be any sheriff, here was my thoguht process.

If i see everyone as town or scum - i dont thikn he would add that since that just makes me worse than a citizen.

so instantly i believe im either a regular sheriff, or insane sheriff.

second thoguht process is that its a uniquely fun role, but still powerful once figured out. its also mike hosting this........ so i can easily see me being insane sheriff.

so i assumed i am insane sheriff before even my first check. i wnated to go 2-3 days to confirm it and have info for people, but unfortuantely i RPed too much and got myself too scumread so had to claim D2.

38. ISO #3738

I still wanted to target Naz today who has been free of the discussion. Not seen any pro-town behaviour. I don't know about analysing emotional reactions, people not wanting to touch her because of that is gonna be dangerous. Still high chance for roleblocker.

-vote Naz

Unrelated: I think Architect is more likely a scum role than Professor is.

39. ISO #3739

40. ISO #3740

41. ISO #3741

Why does Wiisp claiming bus driven make him town in your eyes? If he didn't and you were both swapped, he risked getting a ton of heat if the BD claimed a revealed that Wiisp was omitting valuable information.

Having said that, I still heavily lean town on Wiisp to the events between him an MM day 1.

I'm trying to decide who I want now. I might try to push for a pure utilitarian lynch. Just to make sure that I didn't misread anything...

2) Do screenplay and AIVION both corroborate that screenplay is a Professor who targeted AIVION?
    Yes to both.

42. ISO #3742

43. ISO #3743

SCVMurdere is serial killer, why do u keep ignorng this?

44. ISO #3744

1.) Yes, I do.

2.) srceenplay has admitted that his role was outed, and I was indeed targeted by him as we have a chat. All we'd need to clear your #2 is to have srceenplay say it in the thread.

45. ISO #3745

46. ISO #3746

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

50. ISO #3750