M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 114
Register

User Tag List

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114
Results 5,651 to 5,654 of 5654
  1. ISO #5651

Re: M-FM: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I think our chances would have improved if we didnt misslynch just to give the executioner his win, lol
    Her*

And i'm sorry

I appreciate it though <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #5652

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    why does the fucking Mafia always win on this site
    Because we're cool
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #5653

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because we're cool

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #5654

gg everyone.

I mentioned this a bit in game and in dead chat, but the amount of spam did end up negatively impacting my enjoyment of the game heavily. To give this context, in order for me to enjoy playing FMs I need to be able to effectively influence day chat in some way (as should be the case for most players). In order for me to do this, I need to be able to thoroughly read through the game thread to have a strong grasp of the game as well as well as a fair bit of time to construct my arguments. When there are as many posts as there were in this game, even just having a relative quick read through everyone's posts ends up being very time consuming, even before trying to analyzing people and writing about it. Most of my time is therefore spent reading through irrelevant noise (hardly enjoyable) and throwing together what few posts I can, which largely get drowned out. As a result, my impact on the game ends up being minimal and the only way to solve that is to spend additional time that I'm never going to have.

As long as everyone else enjoys themselves, that's the main thing and I wish you all the best. However, due to the above reason and a couple of other things, this will be my last game on the site for a while.

@Mike Thanks for hosting.

@Light_Yagami Sorry I didn't save you night 1