M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no. I have not seen timmy. you may want to ask the girl who has a giant carving knife in her profile picture though... @AIVION
    I think Timmy is alive and you're scumpainting Aivion together with Wiisp. Your previous post did make me curious about your feelings towards me on an emotional level however. What would you say?

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    nope, at least not yet
    you have comments on anything else?
    No as in you can't put it into words or no as in you wanna hold on to the reasons for now?

Not really, I got you as village and that's it. I think most of the other things going on is either RP or inside jokes I don't get which I can't read into.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    No as in you can't put it into words or no as in you wanna hold on to the reasons for now?

Not really, I got you as village and that's it. I think most of the other things going on is either RP or inside jokes I don't get which I can't read into.
    "what is the latter" for 500 points
    also, either you are really good at reading people, or you have TMI? What reasons do you have to read me as town?

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    "what is the latter" for 500 points
    also, either you are really good at reading people, or you have TMI? What reasons do you have to read me as town?
    When you said that you didn't realize most of what was going on was RP and that was messing with your perceptions that came across as pure to me.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think Timmy is alive and you're scumpainting Aivion together with Wiisp. Your previous post did make me curious about your feelings towards me on an emotional level however. What would you say?
    Scumpainting? hellz nah! killing and butchering up a kitchen for a bbq is pro town.

and im married. my husband is good to me. I just wish he would pick it up at work more >=O I demand shiny things!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    My Evil Plan For This Game: RP The Shit Out Of This Game And Do Not Lynch Anyone Until I Snap Again

Wtf My Role Is A Unkillable Ginger
    Wait... What's your RP name..?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Wait... What's your RP name..?
    Or you can describe your Characte more

Either way I have a funny feeling I know who you are..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

23. ISO #123

Secret
    And Also Wtf Y'all Awake? Im Going To School In 10 Mins
    The unkillable ginger. What else about him?

24. ISO #124

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The unkillable ginger. What else about him?
    Does the name Laura Alma Wallace mean anything to you?

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Alrighty whoever David Wilson is he must get lynched asap (says efekannn after seeing the rolecard)
    ...hello Sean Watts.

-vote Efekannn02

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Who the hell is that?
    LOL don't play dumb. You killed my late wife Laura with poison. I'm pretty sure your a scum role, since only an evil person would kill with poison.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

I think my role is a descendant from James Watt though lol
    Is that your father? Lol

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

doesnt say in my rolecard so you must be lying nibba
    Hahaha ;p

I'm pretty sure you just slipped your sean Watts, In which you denied being.

So who's the REAL liar here?

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm apparantly friends with David Wilson.

-vote Efekannn02

Plox go on.
    I made David Wilson the person who he is now so it is up to me to end him
    and also holy shit my role is really a unkillable ginger even though he is over 70 years old and he might be citizen but still has some nasty perks
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #139

doesnt say in the rolecard but maybe grandfather due to the last names being so similiar
    Your described as a crazed murderer on my card Sean. If that's not evil I dunno what is..

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

I made David Wilson the person who he is now so it is up to me to end him
    and also holy shit my role is really a unkillable ginger even though he is over 70 years old and he might be citizen but still has some nasty perks
    Like murdering people's wives? You even murdered your sister Carol you sick twisted human being

42. ISO #142

me ofcourse

anyway time to school im being late

see ya in 6 hours
    Try not to Stab anyone ;)

43. ISO #143
    Ganelon

I'll also throw this question out there;

Who does everyone think is more detrimental to scumhunting efforts? Spammers or lurkers?
    lurkers

44. ISO #144
    Ganelon

funny that you should mention that... I just remembered that Mike LOVES Jesters. I wouldn't be surprised if there were one this game

45. ISO #145
    Ganelon

also, I think revealing one's RP isn't a smart thing to do...
    I would much rather not get an executioner on my arse.

46. ISO #146
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I use she/her pronouns. You?
    I use xe/xez

47. ISO #147
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I use xe/xez
    and also xem

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

This is live? Okay xD given that it's 8:45 AM right now, I won't stay for super long, especially since I get up in not that long either.

Checking the thread shortly
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #150

I AM STRAIGHT
    Lol me too

you wrote in pink... are you suuuuure? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm straight too.
    Apparently I also lost my duck. Has anyone seen a duck somewhere? Its name is Timmy.
    Is he the town's proprietor?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :