Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote unvote

is how u do it
    -vote blinkskater

MY VOTE STILL STANDS!!!

also i still haven't read my role card yet lmfao so mine wasn't flavor based
    so your vote still stands, does that mean you have a real reason to vote him? or is your vote still biased? also go read your role pm, it should be a requirement
    -vote naz

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    that was some weird ass shade... are you scum?
    no i'm just still PMSing
    today i screamed at my fiance (in real life) over some cacti
    i feel bad for him lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

so your vote still stands, does that mean you have a real reason to vote him? or is your vote still biased? also go read your role pm, it should be a requirement
    -vote naz
    no lol i'm just shit posting cuz its RVS and i read it NoW!!! ok!!! it was long!!! and no mention of ducks but talking about duck makes me hungry =(

ok so my question was about to be who tf is timmy but apparently its the duck...
    sorry for your loss? @Kenny
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #55

also...can i get on the same page as everyone? are we roleplaying??????!

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59
    Ganelon

hi. I'm the Gandalfr guy. Mike PM'd the rolecard to an admin account which I will not use. scumpaint away

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    also...can i get on the same page as everyone? are we roleplaying??????!
    I would be but I don't like roleplaying as a dude :P

So I'm sort of on and off

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I AM STRAIGHT
    Lmao what this is setup even

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Timmy the duck is pretty legit info for the record. I wouldn't brush this off as simple role-play.
    I believe in Timmay the Duck.

He's my favorite

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Lmao what this is setup even
    It's the best setup ever.

I guess xD

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

@Kenny
    Hallo! Wie gehts? du bist nächste!
    Does your flavor give you reason to believe Timmy is still alive? my flavor has no mention of this Timmy
    Opinion on Naz's and Blink's entrance?
    other thoughts?

-vote AIVION
    I'm not Kenny but blink/naz have known each other for a long time; that entrance isn't really indicative of anything. especially not for naz

18. ISO #68

yes my vote on aivion is real
    Sure :3

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I'm not Kenny but blink/naz have known each other for a long time; that entrance isn't really indicative of anything. especially not for naz
    I dont like you for answering this question, but its not a definite scum tell by a long mile
    I wasnt asking about their interactions between each other, I was asking Kenny what he thinks of both of them on an individual level?
    and lastly, on the contrare scum are easiest to find in their entrances

20. ISO #70

@Kenny
    Hallo! Wie gehts? du bist nächste!
    Does your flavor give you reason to believe Timmy is still alive? my flavor has no mention of this Timmy
    Opinion on Naz's and Blink's entrance?
    other thoughts?

-vote AIVION
    My flavor says I'm loyal and stable, and I can't seem to find Timmy. I'm personally sure that I will find something about him in other people's flavors.
    I think there are better entrances to draw conclusions from, than naz voting blink before even opening her own role-pm. Do you disagree?

21. ISO #71
    Ganelon

I dont like you for answering this question, but its not a definite scum tell by a long mile
    I wasnt asking about their interactions between each other, I was asking Kenny what he thinks of both of them on an individual level?
    I agree, but that entrance is not indicative of anything for either of them lol. maybe for blink.

22. ISO #72

On an individual level I am confident blink will try to lynch me, no matter what, and naz probably won't.

23. ISO #73
    Ganelon

On an individual level I am confident blink will try to lynch me, no matter what, and naz probably won't.
    LOL

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Fable
    what's up with this vote mane?

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    first to vote is scum
    -vote light_yagami
    gg, ez
    LOL

29. ISO #79

first to vote is scum
    -vote light_yagami
    gg, ez
    Distorted is here!

\o/

Praise the sun.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

show me your sample size? my last game already proves that to be false
    Scum Pile: Distorted, AIVION
    You're a mean person

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm going to stop spamming and let other peeps check in, i'm going to try and make less posts and compile my thoughts better into small walls this game

Nite yall blink out.

-vote blinkskater
    anytime someone says they are going to try to "change up their game" its because they are scum and want an easy excuse for if they get called out.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

You've played with blink before on MU haven't you? I often have naked streetfights with blink here. We just see each other across the street and then it sort of happens.
    this is my first forum game with everyone in this player list, outside of Video Mafia, where I've played with Naz, Blink, and Srceen

38. ISO #88
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater
    anytime someone says they are going to try to "change up their game" its because they are scum and want an easy excuse for if they get called out.
    ya maybe that is the case. but blink DID tell me a few games ago he has been trying to stop being so aggressive/toxic/etc =P

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Whelp, time to sleep. Sweet dreams to you all!

Sort of miss playing On SC2mafia, feels nostalgic.~ xD

41. ISO #91
    Ganelon

Pulls out red paint

Where were you on February 26th at 7:23pm?

ANSWER ME! >=O
    uhhh... i don't remember? no lynch plox

42. ISO #92

preemptive defense for a possible guilty conscious? Just in the chance that blink catches you as scum you will have a "see i told you he would vote me" to try to discredit him?

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

add Ganelon as well, the chance they are all actually scum is slim, its still too early to lock anything, but I like to be spit my thoughts out as they come, rather than later
    did you just discredit yourself and all of your own scumreads? ...........

no. I prefer to have people solid scumreading me, tyvm. No half assed scumreading me allowed

48. ISO #98

You've played with blink before on MU haven't you? I often have naked streetfights with blink here. We just see each other across the street and then it sort of happens.
    I think those are your dreams. seems you may have an underlying infatuation with blink. I mean, he is desired by many.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100