User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: The Convergence

I will do periodic vote tallies to remind everyone of the true number of votes allocated to each option since this isn't tracked in the vote count tool.

Vote Count #1

ChangeThePast (6): Arsonist(2), Ganelon(2), Light_Yagami(1), Marshmallow Marshall(1)

SafeguardThePast (5): Slaol(2), Efekannn02(2), Eclipse(1)

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The thing is, it looks like present will become canon. SO when you'll see my flip, please take a look at Ganelon... I really don't trust him there. But anyway, time will tell. I was sick for more than half of this game, had a lot of stuff to do IRL, so this ended up being at the wrong time exactly when the game started couldn't really follow and play the game optimally, so don't take my word too much. I'm a simple Citizen in the other reality, fyi.

Also, don't trust Efe, I think he's scum in past, but not sure. He's 95% not town in both, at least.
    and a few hours ago you guys kept saying that Efe is scum in present so screw you too
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

Efe, I've literally never seen you post this much this game before. You clearly seem to have a vested interested in selecting one of the realities to be canon. Are you scum in one of the two realities?

14. ISO #64
    Ganelon

efekannn is 100% scum in one of the the realities, I am TPR in the past but even so I don't really care which reality you guys pick so long as we win

15. ISO #65

Mikey, are you playing footsie with us?

pick your fave reality, as a scum you will certainly win this since nobody suspects you

I won't wrestle for the 'present' I've spent enough time in this game

Since I wasn't killed by mafia in past I wanna encourage them to win in past. Get it, boys! Get that win, whoever you are

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Efe, I've literally never seen you post this much this game before. You clearly seem to have a vested interested in selecting one of the realities to be canon. Are you scum in one of the two realities?
    I didnt notice I posted a lot... maybe its because you trolls(just the emblem dude) just talked lies about me?
    Im clearly interested in a canon reality that is true but I actually wont say which one and no im not scum in any I just dont wanna die as a doctor
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    No feedback.

I'm not exactly in favor of one reality to another so I'll see what Kenny and Bahkieh come in with.
    @Light_Yagami why did you shoot Eclipse over me?
    Because, When Quoting One Of My Posts Said Player Removed A Word From Said Post.. Thus Leading Me To Believe He Was Trying To Manipulate PPL.. By Manipulating What Was Actually Said..

19. ISO #69
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because, When Quoting One Of My Posts Said Player Removed A Word From Said Post.. Thus Leading Me To Believe He Was Trying To Manipulate PPL.. By Manipulating What Was Actually Said..
    wat

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quick posting, I might not be able to access a computer easily today, so my activity may be limited, although I'll do my best. @ mention me if you want me to see/answer something
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

more pressingly, why would you shoot someone for quoting one of your posts and deliberately deleting a word you said? I literally don't even see what the point of doing something like that would be

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

more pressingly, why would you shoot someone for quoting one of your posts and deliberately deleting a word you said? I literally don't even see what the point of doing something like that would be
    ... don't you know yet that he ALWAYS does that, including as town? Yes, it is stupid as hell (STOP DOING IT), but as sad as it is, it's NAI for him... I could even argue that it's town indicative, because he actually believes he is scum hunting when he does that.

Hanlon's razor applies here, if you don't take my word for his meta.

I think Ganelon and Eclipse are scum, but not together. Probably past!eclipse = scum, and present!ganelon = town.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #83

I Wanted To See What Kind Of Reactions I Got Out Of The Claim Of A Dual Reality Kill Claim..
    It's literally in the setup, you can't draw interesting reactions from that... well, not more than from anything else, and the cost in confusion is superior to the benefit in info.

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    tell me what happened tho because i'm too lazy to read
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    -vote ChangeThePast
    You don't know what happened, according to your own words. Why do you prefer a reality over another? There's necessarily a lie, a scum intent, or something similar into this. In other words: you are very probably scum in one reality.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

You don't know what happened, according to your own words. Why do you prefer a reality over another? There's necessarily a lie, a scum intent, or something similar into this. In other words: you are very probably scum in one reality.
    I think he knows eclipse pretty much outted him as scum in present. I'd try to shoot him once night 3 starts and I confirm eclipse was a Templar in past.

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it alarming how fast the votes are coming in? We know we killed one scum in the past and we havent' gotten feedback from certain people yet. Considering that the scum seem to be harder to find and discussion was almost mute day 2, why are people so quick to vote present? Eclipse I can understand, but the others havent really explained their votes.

MM's vote makes the least sense, he's dead in present, knows what he was (claims bus driver), knows we lynched scum in past and still votes for present. Something fishy - still wouldn't be surprised if he isn't bus driver - his entire claim is old info. He would have had a perfect way to claim if he said who he was going to bus night 2 before he was lynched, and could have bussed himself to avoid the roleblock. So I don't trust his claim, but I don't want someone else CCing him - if present if voted, we'll see his flip.

I'm still iffy on Mike - I intentionally leak info to him in the night chat and am roleblocked 2 nights straight. And my other town core picks died. He is confirmed architect for present - doesn't confirm his alignment though.... as if it's not obvious already, Mike and I are communicating in code. (where is my shut up code, I forgot to make one) (just saw mikes new posts.... ARGH!!!!!!)

Efe .. I don't know, people suspect he is telling the truth about his doc claim. I donno which reality he is though, especially with his present vote. (just saw Mikes new posts.. ok, Efe scum past.)

Kenny I'm willing to trust in both realities, he is the only one that had valid town reasoning for questioning me on my pursuit on MM and his reasoning day 1 almost mirrored my thoughts. Aside from me, he is the only one trying to solve the present. Everyone else just sheeped or lurked. And although I can't prove to him that I'm town in present - unless he has a night action that can get info on me - I suspect he has enough faith in me since he did vote MM at the end. Whats your thoughts on open mic'ed mike @Kenny ? I'm not sure if it's intentional info leaking or just mike being mike - but he just won't shut up... and he says you claimed doc in past, and now you are dead in past.... so.

Slaol... too quiet

Light Yagami - says sorry to Eclipse, but Eclipse doesn't die in present (and didn't claim healed). Eclipse immune? or Yagami lied about his shots hitting both reality?

Lawyer Arsonist Assuming town in past - scum present? Donno - I guess I need more info from Eclipse.
    @Bahkieh Who did you follow and what do you think? Any leads?

Banshis - akf? intentionally lurking?

Ganelon - no clue what to think of him yet, sending out lots of scum vibes but can't pin down for which reality.
    I followed you per someones request, I received no feedback.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

38. ISO #88

Am I the only one that finds it alarming how fast the votes are coming in? We know we killed one scum in the past and we havent' gotten feedback from certain people yet. Considering that the scum seem to be harder to find and discussion was almost mute day 2, why are people so quick to vote present? Eclipse I can understand, but the others havent really explained their votes.

MM's vote makes the least sense, he's dead in present, knows what he was (claims bus driver), knows we lynched scum in past and still votes for present. Something fishy - still wouldn't be surprised if he isn't bus driver - his entire claim is old info. He would have had a perfect way to claim if he said who he was going to bus night 2 before he was lynched, and could have bussed himself to avoid the roleblock. So I don't trust his claim, but I don't want someone else CCing him - if present if voted, we'll see his flip.

I'm still iffy on Mike - I intentionally leak info to him in the night chat and am roleblocked 2 nights straight. And my other town core picks died. He is confirmed architect for present - doesn't confirm his alignment though.... as if it's not obvious already, Mike and I are communicating in code. (where is my shut up code, I forgot to make one) (just saw mikes new posts.... ARGH!!!!!!)

Efe .. I don't know, people suspect he is telling the truth about his doc claim. I donno which reality he is though, especially with his present vote. (just saw Mikes new posts.. ok, Efe scum past.)

Kenny I'm willing to trust in both realities, he is the only one that had valid town reasoning for questioning me on my pursuit on MM and his reasoning day 1 almost mirrored my thoughts. Aside from me, he is the only one trying to solve the present. Everyone else just sheeped or lurked. And although I can't prove to him that I'm town in present - unless he has a night action that can get info on me - I suspect he has enough faith in me since he did vote MM at the end. Whats your thoughts on open mic'ed mike @Kenny ? I'm not sure if it's intentional info leaking or just mike being mike - but he just won't shut up... and he says you claimed doc in past, and now you are dead in past.... so.

Slaol... too quiet

Light Yagami - says sorry to Eclipse, but Eclipse doesn't die in present (and didn't claim healed). Eclipse immune? or Yagami lied about his shots hitting both reality?

Lawyer Arsonist Assuming town in past - scum present? Donno - I guess I need more info from Eclipse.
    @Bahkieh Who did you follow and what do you think? Any leads?

Banshis - akf? intentionally lurking?

Ganelon - no clue what to think of him yet, sending out lots of scum vibes but can't pin down for which reality.
    I am Citzen in past and I want to vote for future. One of 2 things Yayap is setting me up or scum is lucky.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

39. ISO #89

-vote SafeguardThePast
    at lest here I am confirmed town and no one can scum paint me here.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

I Mean I Could Try And Prob Do A Pretty Good Job At It.
    You probably should, if that's how your reads are. I'm personally interested in playing the present as well, for obvious reasons. Considering you are dead there, you're not gonna get another chance to state your reads after the convergence.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

I was roleblocked in the present again. Since damus' role will flip once day 3 starts, I might as well tell you now, he was a gunsmith in the present. And I have a gun in present. No feedback that I want to claim in past...
    @Mike did you tell your visitor about my post #24?
    I still couldn't figure out how you would find out about Damus' role before the flip. Yayap, you said you were role-blocked. Is this a scumslip? Why did not a single player today jump on this? @Ganelon Marshmallow Marshall

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

... don't you know yet that he ALWAYS does that, including as town? Yes, it is stupid as hell (STOP DOING IT), but as sad as it is, it's NAI for him... I could even argue that it's town indicative, because he actually believes he is scum hunting when he does that.

Hanlon's razor applies here, if you don't take my word for his meta.

I think Ganelon and Eclipse are scum, but not together. Probably past!eclipse = scum, and present!ganelon = town.
    Marshmallow you literally contradicted yourself there. Past Eclipse = scum, Present Ganelon = town would mean they are both scum in the past and both town in the present, not like you said opposing teams. If you want anyone to even be able to work with this, please correct yourself there.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

[QUOTE=Ganelon;801983]alright, fuck this.
    -vote ChangeThePast

pretty sure Damus was trying to WIFOM us into voting for the present[/QUOTE @Ganelon , I have reason to believe I'm not the only one who sees you as strong scumread. Who are you expecting to become a possible lynch in the past if you think Damus wants to prevent the past from becoming canon?

49. ISO #99

[QUOTE=Kenny;802050]
    alright, fuck this.
    -vote ChangeThePast

pretty sure Damus was trying to WIFOM us into voting for the present[/QUOTE @Ganelon , I have reason to believe I'm not the only one who sees you as strong scumread. Who are you expecting to become a possible lynch in the past if you think Damus wants to prevent the past from becoming canon?
    -unvote

50. ISO #100