Diminishing Pool Vote System
- Added role modifier that will hide how people flip to the public
- Added discussion period
- Added secret voting feature
- Added diminishing pool vote system
Feature: Diminishing pool
- Starts off where everyone is available to be voted
- Once everyone votes, people with more than 2 votes gets put on trial, if they haven't already.
- If more than one person was put put on trial, those people are the only people eligible to be voted.
- If a majority consensus cannot be reached, everyone dies.
- Fixed some buggy talking features
- Revamped vote output
- Going to add a 'Thief' role. If there are more roles than players in a roles list, the thief can choose between the remaining roles. I also want a better name than 'Thief'.
- Still, I would like to integrate Narrator with sc2mafia.com. Maybe hosts will then use this for S-FMs? TBD. Some work has been done with Apocist on this front!!