Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Good ol' efekannn02 derailing threads.

-vote Efekannn02

This looks like neutral Efe, doing that thing where he tries to do his town meta but tries too hard.
    Out of Character Efekannn02: Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This
    Ever Noticed That I Literally Revealed My Roles During My News Shit? Its Been Months I Played FM I Literally Forgot How To Play And Am Barely Remembering
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #104

Out of Character Efekannn02: I Demand To Be Lynched Cause This Setup Is Perfect For Me And Also I Would Have Far More Power In The Other Reality Cause Everyone Has To Rely On My Evil Magic I Call Saving People From Certain Death (If You're Mafia Then Screw You Im Gonna Live)
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to.. !!!! B..but I like out of character..
    Out Of Character Efekannn02:

You Sure You Like This Me?
    YOU SURE? You Want Me To Talk Like I Usually Do But Far Far Worse? You Know I Can Talk Way Way Way More Than Yagami (btw i share a same birthday with him)
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post

YOU SURE? You Want Me To Talk Like I Usually Do But Far Far Worse? You Know I Can Talk Way Way Way More Than Yagami (btw i share a same birthday with him)
    29th of February? :P

What are your thoughts on Damus right now, out of the fact that he's annoying?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #110

I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to.. !!!! B..but I like out of character..
    I feel like you're about to nuzzle up to me... owo
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh Great... I Have A Letter Here.. Reading *It Says Emergency Meeting Please Attend*

Well I Rightfully Feel No Need To Attend This Meeting...
    This is a lie because I have not picked who attends the meeting yet.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #113

And MM why are you trying to scum paint me. Mafia Architect Really? What a useless role. I did not get a night 0 chat. Did you?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    29th of February? :P

What are your thoughts on Damus right now, out of the fact that he's annoying?
    Out Of Character Efekannn02: He Aint Annoying... He Payed More Attention To Me Than Anyone Else Infact Youre The One Annoying Me
    He Is Towny Af Cause Of Being Polite AF

And Also Its 28th Of February
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #115

I posted this ins the other reality so here it is here

OK for the last time in reality 20 years ago I am one of the workers at he local mill. I have heard rumors that a town member was murdered by a magic user. I do not want to see any more town deaths so i help as town to hunt the witches. Yes it states Witches. I am a Citizen

20 years from now I am still working at the mill. i have found out the rummers to be lies the templars have told to get us town to fight the magic users. and my life is not any different with magic users in charge. in the last 20 years i managed to become a popular figure in town. now there is an emergency meeting i have not desire to overthrow the mages. I only want to protect the town. I am a Socialite meaning I can take one person in the day to a night chat with me.

16. ISO #116

Out of Character Efekannn02: Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This
    Ever Noticed That I Literally Revealed My Roles During My News Shit? Its Been Months I Played FM I Literally Forgot How To Play And Am Barely Remembering
    Out of Character Efekannn02: I Demand To Be Lynched Cause This Setup Is Perfect For Me And Also I Would Have Far More Power In The Other Reality Cause Everyone Has To Rely On My Evil Magic I Call Saving People From Certain Death (If You're Mafia Then Screw You Im Gonna Live)

-vote Efekannn02

Pretty sure I've only seen this behaviour from scum efe

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

Out Of Character Efekannn02: He Aint Annoying... He Payed More Attention To Me Than Anyone Else Infact Youre The One Annoying Me
    He Is Towny Af Cause Of Being Polite AF

And Also Its 28th Of February
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

Pretty sure I've only seen this behaviour from scum efe
    100% agreed. He's fitting his scum meta atm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

I...I don’t know efe... that well. What is it... he is doing...?
    He's posting unrelated fluff, he threatened to start playing worse if we don't take away pressure from him and he said "Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This".
    Those 3 things are strong scumtells for Efekannn.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

He's posting unrelated fluff, he threatened to start playing worse if we don't take away pressure from him and he said "Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This".
    O..oh. Okay.. that seems fishy..
    -vote Efekannn02

23. ISO #123
    Ganelon

yep, that sounds like town efe to me. lol

24. ISO #124

I also have doubts on the possible town motivation of Efe's doctor claim in the other reality.
    Out Of Character Efekannn02: I've Planned The Live News Shit Before The FM So I Can Try Out This Great Playstyle

And Right Now Y'all Doing All According To Plan All I Have To Do Is To Die In A Reality So I Have My Perma Town Read On The Other One

I Dont Fear The Mafia Either Cause No One Would Kill A Efekannn02
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #125
    Ganelon

@Auckmid you said there wouldn't be a Jester, does this mean that you 100% didn't include any other role that could benefit from dying during the day, or that would HAVE to die during the day? If you don't wanna answer it I'm ok with it

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Auckmid you said there wouldn't be a Jester, does this mean that you 100% didn't include any other role that could benefit from dying during the day, or that would HAVE to die during the day? If you don't wanna answer it I'm ok with it
    Out Of Character Efekannn02: Im Not One Of Those Losers....
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128
    Ganelon

That....is all.. just really confusing for me...
    it's really very simple, if Efe is trying too hard to stay alive, he's scum. nothing complicated about it

29. ISO #129

it's really very simple, if Efe is trying too hard to stay alive, he's scum. nothing complicated about it
    Out Of Character Efekannn02: Out Of Character Efekannn02 Here And Once I Say ''Kill Me Nibba'' You Know Im Town Or A Scum Who Is Aware He Is Gonna Survive This Shit Anyway

Out Of All Honesty However I Actually Dont Prefer Any Reality/Time Frame I Can Talk And Be Important In Both Of Them While Being Far More Annoying Than Rachyl But Atleast Have A Plan And Idea To Win This Game In My Own Way Which Is Also Pretty Egoistic Even Though This Is A 10 Man Team Or Some Shit IDK

My Own Ego And Superioty Complex Literally Says That My Own Ways Are Better Than Trusting You Guys Do The Right Thing

Now Take The Forks And Torches And Get Me
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #130
    Ganelon

@Damus_Graves , why... do you... st-st-stutter?

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Efekannn02: NOT FAKE NEWS, EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE ONLY but the gossips and infos are all real and needed

News: None
    Celebrity News: Distorted's many villas getting a renovation
    Distorted made his 1st trillion dollars
    Distorted and the devil are planting trees on the desert and filling them up with squirrels
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #136
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    not pr hunting each scum hunting. you are with out a doubt scum here and town in other. Sorry MM. you are busted here but a lock town in other.
    isn't a bit early to be stating such things with such certainty?

37. ISO #137
    Ganelon

Efekannn02 here even though I have been stripped down my Doktor title I can still call you a Corrupted Witch Hunter
    I agree, dunno about the corrupted part tho

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

I...I don’t know efe... that well. What is it... he is doing...?
    has anyone noticed Damus acting timid. I have never seen him play all timid like this.

40. ISO #140
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    has anyone noticed Damus acting timid. I have never seen him play all timid like this.
    yeah. it's on purpose, it's some sort of softclaim or somesuch. no idea what it could mean tho

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Well, I feel like day 1 and day 2 will be very similar information wise. And all will become clear day 3 when the graveyard shows up. I see people claiming PRs left right and center or I should say Past Present and Future with no real reason to claim other than to paint targets for night actions, nothing is credible until later.

Based on the RP, I wonder if a mafia from past can change alliances to become a mafia in present considering they are polar opposites RP wise. I would think not, but I'm not ready to discount that possibility. That being said, any neutrals in the setup can't win with other factions so it limits them to neutral killers and maybe witch (role, not rp). I guess we'll find out in day 2 how many night kills there are.

This caught my eye and I had to think about it for a sec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid
    Uncommon or unique roles may appear within the setup as well as common roles receiving uncommon alignments.
    What roles are uncommon to be scum? We've come accustom to most roles having a evil counterpart. The few roles that are almost always town are Doctors.
    As for scum roles being town - the list is much more extensive for possibilities. Framer, Actor, Janitor, etc..

Efekannn02 claims/strong hint as doc seems to be an odd claim until you consider that doc could be scum in the past reality. Might consider this more as the day progresses. I wonder what other people will have to say about it. Efe, you are my information bait for 20 years ago, have fun.

I can see a Mike/Ganelon team in one of the realities, can't remember which one, think it was present - which ever one ganelon said he lived on mikes property or something like that, whatever, he used his RP to support his own.

46. ISO #146

I..oh.. am I being a bother..?
    No Not A Bother At All.. Not 2 Me Anyways.. But, Then Again Ive Kinda Just Been In My House.. Not A Fan Of Socializing.. With The PPL From A Town I Was Forced To Stay In By The Wizards/Witches.. Whatever They Call Themselves These Days..

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Well, I feel like day 1 and day 2 will be very similar information wise. And all will become clear day 3 when the graveyard shows up. I see people claiming PRs left right and center or I should say Past Present and Future with no real reason to claim other than to paint targets for night actions, nothing is credible until later.

Based on the RP, I wonder if a mafia from past can change alliances to become a mafia in present considering they are polar opposites RP wise. I would think not, but I'm not ready to discount that possibility. That being said, any neutrals in the setup can't win with other factions so it limits them to neutral killers and maybe witch (role, not rp). I guess we'll find out in day 2 how many night kills there are.

What roles are uncommon to be scum? We've come accustom to most roles having a evil counterpart. The few roles that are almost always town are Doctors.
    As for scum roles being town - the list is much more extensive for possibilities. Framer, Actor, Janitor, etc..

Efekannn02 claims/strong hint as doc seems to be an odd claim until you consider that doc could be scum in the past reality. Might consider this more as the day progresses. I wonder what other people will have to say about it. Efe, you are my information bait for 20 years ago, have fun.

I can see a Mike/Ganelon team in one of the realities, can't remember which one, think it was present - which ever one ganelon said he lived on mikes property or something like that, whatever, he used his RP to support his own.

Also keep in mind that it was heavily implied that some roles have abilities which can affect players in the other reality. Possibly in both realities at the same time. That would make for a highly unusual role and perhaps even seemingly nonsensical night actions. My guess is that we would have some sort of Detective-esque role capable of peering into both realities if a scum happened to have such an all-encompassing night action.

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post

Do not link me with Ganelon. because I have a funny feeling he will flip scum in one of the reality's . Due to his comments. looks to me like he tried to buddy me. and you are trying to lock it in.

50. ISO #150

Also keep in mind that it was heavily implied that some roles have abilities which can affect players in the other reality. Possibly in both realities at the same time. That would make for a highly unusual role and perhaps even seemingly nonsensical night actions. My guess is that we would have some sort of Detective-esque role capable of peering into both realities if a scum happened to have such an all-encompassing night action.
    THIS IS GOOD INFO. I forgot about this. TOWN NEEDS TO CONSIDER THIS.