S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

"20 Years Ago" Game Thread

“Magic has always existed in this world. It represents the ability for people to break the limitations of their physical forms to perform wondrous feats that they never could do otherwise. Of course, magic also represents the ability to cause massive pain and destruction. And with something as polarizing as magic, it is only natural for people to eventually stop seeing the good and focus solely on the bad.

This is the situation that the town found themselves in 20 years ago. After the son of the blacksmith was found dead by the river with his body horribly mutated, members of the town demanded justice against the magic users that they knew were responsible. This situation made it too easy for the Templars, an extremist anti-magic group, to gain control of the town’s government. Under their leadership, the witch hunts started. Anyone accused of being even remotely associated with the magical community were burned to death in an orgy of retribution.

As everyone knows, the Templars failed in their mission. With magic users being hunted down and killed, those that remained banded together to overthrow the Templars and install their own government, one that embraced magic and punished any who tried to prevent its use; The Council of Mages.

I get ahead of myself though. This story takes place before the Templars have been completely overthrown, when a group of the remaining villagers convened to try to figure out how they could beat the magic users. Many of these villagers are still here today, of course having repented their misguided ways and pledging allegiance to the council. It took place in this town hall under this same clock tower with the same crack… was there a crack back then? I’m sure there was… How did I not notice until now…? My memory is getting rather foggy… I know at least there was a meeting in an attempt to find the remaining magic users. They were doomed to fail, but at that time, they didn’t know it…”

Spoiler : Alive :

Damus_Graves
    Kenny
    Stealthbomber16
    The Lawyer
    Bahkieh
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis
    Light_Yagami
    Eclipse
    Marshmallow Marshall

Spoiler : Dead :

None... yet.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok I am town in both reality's.
    Mhmm, good to know... although....
    Spoiler : What I have.... :

To get this out of the way: @Auckmid Does roleplay have any gameplay relevance?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Wolfy this is going to be easy
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

And some more questions : Can there be neutrals in this setup? (the "Any" slots)

I assume using the information, quotes, and talking about a game thread of this game in the other thread is allowed, am I right?

-vote Damus_Graves

ARE YOU A FILTHY MAGIC USER?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

Wolfy this is going to be easy
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    You're going to transform me into a wolf, then claim I'm a wolf while you're a magic user!
    The vote system is not set up
    @Auckmid

9. ISO #9

I think it's scummy that you asked that question in this reality and no the other one. If rp would have any relevance, getting rid of scum in the other reality would have priority over this one. Yet Mike is the only one who posted there.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think it's scummy that you asked that question in this reality and no the other one. If rp would have any relevance, getting rid of scum in the other reality would have priority over this one. Yet Mike is the only one who posted there.
    Why should it be any different in the other reality?

And whatever your reply is, remember that we play for the Convergence. It makes no sense to harm myself in one reality like this, if I were scum.

11. ISO #11

And whatever your reply is, remember that we play for the Convergence. It makes no sense to harm myself in one reality like this, if I were scum.
    According to rp, the convergence is happening because of the scum team of the other reality.

12. ISO #12

According to rp, the convergence is happening because of the scum team of the other reality.
    OH, that's what the giant crack is about...!! This was a bit too hidden for my poor brain atm lol. Nice job Auck

But still, this is all one game, so "gameplay" is for the entire game.

And it still doesn't make me scummy

13. ISO #13

OH, that's what the giant crack is about...!! This was a bit too hidden for my poor brain atm lol. Nice job Auck

But still, this is all one game, so "gameplay" is for the entire game.

And it still doesn't make me scummy
    Meta-wise, this actually can very well apply to you.

14. ISO #14

And some more questions : Can there be neutrals in this setup? (the "Any" slots)

I assume using the information, quotes, and talking about a game thread of this game in the other thread is allowed, am I right?

-vote Damus_Graves

Who cares about if they can use magic. Some one told me a magic user killed a town is it true? I will protect my mill. I just got this mill. I will not let any one burn it down. This is my mill. I may be a simple mill worker but no one will harm it. Town we need to band together to protect our town agent anyone invading it.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #15

You're going to transform me into a wolf, then claim I'm a wolf while you're a magic user!

@Auckmid
    I don't know any stinking magic. I dont care if people can use magic or not. I am here to protect the town agent everyone.

16. ISO #16

Who cares about if they can use magic. Some one told me a magic user killed a town is it true? I will protect my mill. I just got this mill. I will not let any one burn it down. This is my mill. I may be a simple mill worker but no one will harm it. Town we need to band together to protect our town agent anyone invading it.
    You got the same character for both realities? A mill in both your rolecards?

17. ISO #17

To be honest in this reality I think MM is town templar. that would make him scum in the other
    -unvote

18. ISO #18

You got the same character for both realities? A mill in both your rolecards?
    Aren't we all the same person, just 20 years earlier/later? o.O

19. ISO #19

To be honest in this reality I think MM is town templar. that would make him scum in the other
    -unvote
    for the simple fact

-vote Damus_Graves

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Both my roleplays are completely different.
    Both. wow I am litterly the same person. just 20 years older. just a simple town in both lol

27. ISO #27

Alright boys I’m a citizen in one of the realities and I don’t remember which and I’m not going to check. You can’t read me if I can’t read myself. Let’s party.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

28. ISO #28

So you're then also implying, if one were mage in one dimension, he'd be mage in the other too? Scum are scum in both realities?
    Well that is what I thought due to my role card. that we are the same person just 20 years older. Here i am town rumors told me magic users killed a town. I am a town mill worker. here and in 20 years I am still working at the mill. my life is litterly the same and still a town mill worker.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

I am the same person in both realities. I am valuable in both realties. I am Town in both realities.

I hardclaim Not Citizen.
    Thus by this logic you are forced to focus and evaluate on me and determine if I am citizen or am I WIFOMing to protect myself and/or someone else who’s RP I may or may not have information on.

That being said. Not citizen have fun with my life

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I am the same person in both realities. I am valuable in both realties. I am Town in both realities.

I hardclaim Not Citizen.
    Thus by this logic you are forced to focus and evaluate on me and determine if I am citizen or am I WIFOMing to protect myself and/or someone else who’s RP I may or may not have information on.

That being said. Not citizen have fun with my life
    What the fuck you stole my gimmick
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

The RP in the OP is highly suggestive that whomever is the big leaders in present day reality is the scum team in this reality. It also suggests that the scum team has an insider on the present day reality. Does that make sense?
    And you conveniently are a big leader in this reality and a nobody in the other one? Is that what you're saying?

35. ISO #35

And you conveniently are a big leader in this reality and a nobody in the other one? Is that what you're saying?
    Nope. I am small fry in both realities.
    Uhhh.

In 20 years ago I am seeking vengeance for my fallen son, killed by magic users.
    In present day I am recluse filled with self hatred because I realized I had killed my son because he showed affinity for magic.

Feel me?

36. ISO #36

Uhhh.

In 20 years ago I am seeking vengeance for my fallen son, killed by magic users.
    In present day I am recluse filled with self hatred because I realized I had killed my son because he showed affinity for magic.

Feel me?
    Your rp straight up suggests that you would want the time to be turned back then?

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Uhhh.

Feel me?
    I get what you are claiming

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

I say lynch me here I am ok with it. It will help confirm me in other one. but before you do.

@Auckmid If i die here 20 years in my past will I die in the present?

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

I love how I give my info freely and that is scummy. I am 100% town alignment in both. I am 100% same alignment in both. I am Cit here and TPR in other. I will hard claim that. If I get lynched in other watch the voters.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I agree with this - Mike doesn't even care if he is lynched here. Which is anti-town no matter how you spin it. It doesn't confirm him in any way in the other reality.
    I am a mill worker in both. I am doing that same job. Yip-yap is working on scum painting. and it is not anti town to not care about one and more so for the other. as half way thru the game. we will need to vote on what reality we keep and what one we don't.

Keep your scum painting going yip yap. what do you claim? You see I can end up proving my TPR role in other. Does that scare you? In this reality I am town not templar or magic user just a simple Mill worker. Magic users are scum here. Templaers are scum there. it is that simple. Are you a templar?