Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: 20 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am so conflicted. But I will say I trust Yayap over everyone here.
    Moi aussi. Mikey, you've been demoted to a lesser town, a simple miller because you've left yourself seduced by Damus

He was also pushing me to vote Ganelon, I wavered a bit but I withstood him in the end.

Hip Hip Hooray. My vote is on the right suspect I think

Yapyap is my main town and he's also leading in the right direction from what I've noticed

It feels that there are only a few towns in this 'past'.

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Well if you have seen the stuff that has been leaked out by certain people. I judged it was necessary to prevent another leak.
    ya seems to be a day 4ish amount of info coming out in day 2. standard.

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Was Yes Recruited By The Templars.. Per My RP Card.. However, It Wasnt Enough.. To Lead Me To Believe There Are Masons.. If There Are Masons.. Then Odds Are There Is A Cult.. I Was Highered Because, Im Skilled At Hunting Witches/Mages If You Wanna That Route..
    you're a wizard, Harry.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

You do realize that both of them asked what a bus driver does, no one explained it. I said I would when I get on... a whole bunch of time by while I'm at work, still no one explains bus driver, I get on and do as I said I would. It was an out of game post that I judge I could have sent by PM and not break any rules but also thought it would be prudent not to.

What is your point by calling me out on it?
    He's right. MM, his post on roles was a request from us who are new to SC2

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    exactly. I'm scumreading Mike because he's trying to protect Damus, and voting me while at it... while refusing to listen to logic and calling people who scumread him, need I quote, "100% scum".
    I am not protecting him, Like I have said I Do not protect my scum mates when I am scum. Keep going down that rabbit hole even deeper.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    He's right. MM, his post on roles was a request from us who are new to SC2
    Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that he wants to be seen as helpful there, and it gives that vibe. It could be honestly trying to help tho lol so it does make it look better.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

18 minutes later

I think you can figure it out.
    So you believe Slaol to be scum in one reality, because he has "forgot" (which is obviously a lie, tending to believe its a joke) the game existed?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    but why tho
    But because, tho...

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

"After the previous day of caution, the town finally decided to take action. Suspicion fell onto Damus_Graves and he was promptly lifted onto a pyre and burned to d.... Did he die? Is that possible? I thought I saw him just a moment ago..."

Damus_Graves
    has been lynched.

Spoiler : Alive :

Kenny
    Stealthbomber16 Slaol
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Bahkieh
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis
    Eclipse
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall

Spoiler : Dead :

Damus_Graves (???)

27. ISO #777

Eclipse and Kenny were killed last night.

Stealthbomber16 Slaol
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Bahkeih
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall

Damus_Graves (???)
    Kenny (???)
    Eclipse (???)

The day will not start until after the convergence, if at all.

28. ISO #778

"What was I talking about? Of course none of that ever happened. The town's emergence meeting was right at the end of the conflict. Very few people died after that point. Damus_Graves was a troubled soul and suspision did fall onto him during those paranoid times. However, he was saved by the magic users who he was sympathetic towards. Kenny was a target of one of the final attacks of the conflict, but he was far too tough to let anything like that kill him. And Eclipse was never in any peril for the entire war, he just got interrogated once or twice by a local mercenary. My imagination really must have gotten away from me..."

20 Years Ago is now dead. Nothing further will occur in the thread. The graveyard has been revealed.

Stealthbomber16 Slaol
    The Lawyer Arsonist
    Bahkeih
    Efekannn02
    Yayap
    Mike
    Ganelon
    Banshis
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall

Damus_Graves - Traitor*(Mafia)- Lynched day 2
    Kenny - Doctor(Town) - Hit by the mafia night 2
    Eclipse - Mason(Town) - Taken out by a vigilante night 2

*In the interest of fair play since Traitor is not a common role on the website, here is a link to give a general idea of the Traitor role. The exact detail of the role may still differ from what is given: https://epicmafia.com/role/159