The concept of this is I'm trying to think of things more "for fun", not to be super balanced for playing many many times (although hopefully they might play well, and this one have so many courses it could take that it stays interesting). Cause I like mixing it up some, not always doing normal stuff.

My first idea: City of Sin (inspired by Sin City)
Nothing is on the up and up here, at the crossroads where forces of corruption and darkness meet. The establishment is corrupt through and through and can hardly be said to serve the people, the criminal underworld and the police force often indistinguishable. Are the few who don't take up arms to shape their destiny virtuous? or just naive? Meanwhile a thriving sex industry is more than it seems. These extraordinary and dangerous women often begin consigned to a brothel and controlling pimp, but remove that, and they are determined to make their own way...one way or another. However, do you really trust yourself alone with a lover in this town? There are some truly dangerous inviduals. Are there any heroes or justice? Just who are the "good guys"?

The Roles:
The Street Women (4)
- 1 Random Mafia (the brothel controller/pimp, or if hooker, the women begin free)
- 3 Hookers

The Establishment (6)
- 1 Investigator (The All-Seeing Eye, he's well-connected with an eye on every scene. He claims to serve the interest of the people...)
- 2 Vigilantes (they want to clear up the streets...by any means necessary. Are they the solution or the problem?)
- 1 Stripper (this formerly innocent maiden has found she must use her wiles to get ahead and impress the right people)
- 1 Citizen (The Politician, he has powerful friends, and a security detail)
- 1 Random Town (variety's sake)

The Individuals (4)
- 1 Serial Killer (sin attracts the truly disturbed)
- 1 Random Neutral (see above + adding some spice and uncertainty, this is probably the first role removed in <14 players?)
- 2 Survivors (All they want is to make their way in the world, can any cause truly be bought into in this twisted reality?)

The Traits:
Godfather - (the secure brothel) only immune at night, he's the overseer, and he's hard to get rid of in a town where justice is brought as much at night as in day, but he has to be wary of being squeezed out of town in the end
Consigliere - (the well connected pimp) does not become godfather
Hooker - becomes mafioso if alone (a main staple of the game)

Investigator - Detects exact role (it's up to him to find good uses for the info)
Vigilante - 3 kills (estimate, may need adjusted, or go 3 of them with 2 shots, or I may be way off)
Citizen - Bullet-proof vest

Serial Killer - kills roleblockers
Survivor - Bullet-proof vest

I'm hoping this fits together for interesting varied games, which it seems like it could to me, and also that Survivor seems like a more meaningful role than in standard because they could be considered the heroes, the betrayers, or anything in between or all at once.

Any useful feedback? hopefully open-minded since this I'm sure seems like a really odd unusual game. And hopefully people wouldn't rage if their side finds itself in a hopeless situation, it's meant to be volatile and have many interesting courses it can take.