Simple Forum Mafia - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: Simple Forum Mafia

I actually had a hunch they'd go for Aletha, nice Hunter claim to bait it

Arsonist, who really is Callie, is Not Suspicious. At least this means I'm not a Lunatic.

Is it Blink and MM...? It's either Naz (now Glip) Or MM... and I'm feeling like it's probably MM (Sorry Mr. Squishy ;/)

I knew about Auckmid (Aletha) and we all know that someone called Schuyler visited Blink according to Light and that means Theodore or Pace is lying, and Theodore sounds like a name MM would make up xD. So we Lynch Blink and obviously I die so I won't be able to check MM forreal but... Arsonist is the real deal so..
    @Arsonist @Glip I need ya with me here.

-vote Blinkskater

Let's get it done

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I actually had a hunch they'd go for Aletha, nice Hunter claim to bait it

Arsonist, who really is Callie, is Not Suspicious. At least this means I'm not a Lunatic.

Is it Blink and MM...? It's either Naz (now Glip) Or MM... and I'm feeling like it's probably MM (Sorry Mr. Squishy ;/)

I knew about Auckmid (Aletha) and we all know that someone called Schuyler visited Blink according to Light and that means Theodore or Pace is lying, and Theodore sounds like a name MM would make up xD. So we Lynch Blink and obviously I die so I won't be able to check MM forreal but... Arsonist is the real deal so..
    @Arsonist @Glip I need ya with me here.

-vote Blinkskater

Let's get it done
    I also suspected MM a bit for a while, and I feel like Naz's performance was pretty towny so I'm gonna go ahead and say that out of Naz (Glip) Or MM, i'm feeling MM here.

I could be wrong, and if so GG WP

Game really picked up after day 1 and I am grateful for that! =)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #404

[I am not sure if this will help you. But I found it and I wanted you to have access to it before the beast deleted it forever. Please.. you don’t have long left...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid
    Okay, lets just get through what is left of this game and then do an autopsy in the post game.

Hunter was a fake claim. My actual role is of course doctor and the fake claim was an attempt to bait the kill onto AIVION. The fact I fake claimed shouldn't have mattered since I was already guaranteed town, but the completely broken logic that I saw yesterday proves that I shouldn't be so confident. In case anyone is wondering, I thought that the minion that started the game didn't count towards the werewolf's cult limit of 2. As such, the fake claim was to trick the werewolf into wasting his night action by attacking AIVION instead of culting, securing the town win. Even with this turn of events, town should win.

If anyone has any doubt at this point that Blink is the minion... I have no way of finishing that sentence that isn't toxic. Additionally, partially due to the game being compromised with the naz replacement, I can say with 99% certainty that MM is the werewolf. If by some incredible odds MM isn't the werewolf, it would crush me a bit to know that both him and naz were that incapable of following logic (Arsonist gets a minor pass since he has the excuse that he was barely trying. A terrible excuse, but still an excuse). As said though, lets just finish this up and talk about it in the post-game.

Just vote for blink please.

@Glip I'm not sure if you've read over the entire game thread but I'll save you some time because this is the only part that matters at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid
    What we know: Blinkskater was the cult target last night from the werewolf or he at least claims to be (chances are extremely high that he was indeed the target). Light, who was watching Blink, says that he was visited by exactly one person who has the RP name of Schuyler. AIVION claims to be sheriff/lunatic and learned that my RP name is Aletha. I am confirming that my RP name is indeed Aletha. Since AIVION and I both vouch that my RP name isn't Schuyler, the only way that my RP name is not Aletha is if we are both scum. If we were both scum, the werewolf could not have visited Blinkskater, meaning that Blink would have to be lying as town, and Light, who must also be telling the truth as town, did indeed see a TPR named Schuyler visit Blink last night, which no one is claiming. Since this would be ridiculously unlikely even if we were to humor the possibility that Blink is yanking us around as a town player, AIVION and myself are confirmed to not be a scum team. Since we aren't both scum and AIVION knows my RP name, he is confirmed town. Since my RP name is confirmed to not be Schuyler, I cannot have targeted Blinkskater so cannot be the werewolf if either Blink or Light are telling the truth and it isn't possible for all 3 of us to be scum. Since Blink is claiming to be the target from the werewolf, I cannot be the minion. As such, AIVION and myself are both confirmed town and taking up 2 of the hidden slots.
    After Light's flip, we can say with absolute certainty that the werewolf's RP name is Schuyler and he successfully culted Blink on night 1, with AIVION being confirmed town. Your predecessor made it clear that she could not follow this logic. I believe the reason that you have been replaced in is because you are capable of following this logic even though, once again, this is mostly a point for post game.

@Arsonist Your effort this game has been... low-energy. I'm not entirely sure what to think since you did seem to put a decent amount of effort into Eternia and SC2 and I'm not sure what happened with you this game (just a lack of interest?). Either way, please just vote Blinkskater so that we can be done with this game.

@AIVION I of course heavily disapprove of the lynch onto Light. However, you were effectively getting forced into it because of naz so I really don't blame you at all for what happened.

@Marshmallow Marshall If it makes you feel better, the reason I claimed I would shoot naz or Arsonist was an attempt to get AIVION to target you and you were by far my biggest werewolf suspect even before the naz replacement.

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    [I am not sure if this will help you. But I found it and I wanted you to have access to it before the beast deleted it forever. Please.. you don’t have long left...]
    ;-;

Well, now I feel like a total idiot for checking Arsonist...

I'm sorry to let you down Auckmid..

@Arsonist @Glip

Read this Last will, and you will see that MM/Blink are the scums.

Should be locked from here on out.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @AIVION I'm going to chance the night action plan. Please investigate MM. I'll shoot either Arsonist or naz.
    I really really wish I noticed this post before I decided to check Arsonist... sigh ((

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I know a Callie irl, its weird that Aivion has a Japanese name and i'm named after shit tier salsa
    This is also why I believe Naz's name: She actually complains about it... if it was a fake name claim she'd probably think of something really really weird and try to not put much attention into it.

Also MM casually dropped his name only once, hence why I believe it to be fake AF.

7. ISO #407

I really really wish I noticed this post before I decided to check Arsonist... sigh
    It's actually sad I WAS PINGED in this post.. It's possible I read it but forgot about it... Ugh ;-;

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Damus_Graves Why did naz replace out.....?

Why are you voting me aivion?
    I booted Naz out of the game based on her negativity regarding the setup and her negative tone in which she stated because she didn’t want the game to go on any longer. She set this negative mindset the minute she discovered the setup was something she didn’t like and that negativity translated further into her play.
    I felt it was bringing the overall mood of the game down.
    it was incredibly disrespectful of both the players efforts and my efforts in the game and thus I decided to grant her wish to not have to play any longer
    I had consulted with 2 other people before making this choice and sought additional input after the decision was processed.

That being said, please wait until post game for further commentary.

10. ISO #410

I booted Naz out of the game based on her negativity regarding the setup and her negative tone in which she stated because she didn’t want the game to go on any longer. She set this negative mindset the minute she discovered the setup was something she didn’t like and that negativity translated further into her play.
    it was incredibly disrespectful of both the players efforts and my efforts in the game and thus I decided to grant her wish to not have to play any longer
    I had consulted with 2 other people before making this choice and sought additional input after the decision was processed.

How do you know that wasn't her strategy?

I think thats completely unfair and detrimental to the flow of this game can you replace me out aswell?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

@Damus_Graves Why did naz replace out.....?

Why are you voting me aivion?
    You were visited by Schuyler, who is obviously the werewolf. you didn't die, therefore you were converted.

You aren't Priest, as there's no room with me being sheriff.

Sorry bb, but you are the obvious minion

14. ISO #414

O.o

So she didn't replace out on her own will?

You are the host, your game, your decision...

Just seems sort of "extreme" to me ... and a bit rude TBH.

But ofc as you said post game it will be discussed, so the benefit of the doubt is there

15. ISO #415

Yes please.

noooo..

16. ISO #416

I have skimmed over most of the day chat and was provided a summary of the game so far. Looks like it's pretty open and shut that AIVION is confirmed town. He confirms Arsonist as well. That just leaves Blink and MM to be the scum by process of elimination? Blink would be a minion and MM the werewolf?

It looks like minions turn into werewolves if the werewolf dies first, so there's no reason to lynch one or the other first. Lynch Blink today, and then no doubt AIVION dies tonight, then lynch MM tomorrow?

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Yeah, after rereading everything, the game is already solved. I have no job to do here. I'm not sure why y'all lynched Light yesterday, because Blink got caught redhanded in lying about "possibly preventing a conversion" on himself, when Damus confirmed that TPRs would receive feedback if someone attempted to convert them (which Blink obviously had not received, or he would have said something about it, and not been unsure whether Light was telling the truth). Not to mention only 3 TPRs are possible due to the Minion flip D1, AIVION is confirmed by knowing Auckmid's RP name when Auckmid flipped town, so... I don't even have to wait on this vote.

-vote Blinkskater

MM is the werewolf because AIVION cleared Arsonist; there's no naive sheriff, only reverse sheriff, so since he checked Auck as NS and Auck was town, finding Arso as NS confirms Arso. Not to mention MM's bullshit name claim of "Theodore". Everyone else here had a nonstandard name (Argus, Pace, Schuyler, Callie, Kalem, Aletha, Tadashi). "Theodore" is the only standard English name given; it doesn't fit with the theme, and MM was forced to come up with a BS name after Light saw him visiting Blink.

I applaud Blink on the double-WIFOM play to try and softwifom TPR D1 and give yourself the easy out if you actually did get converted; it's a shame MM saw through it and got caught in the act. Looks like MM played well, but the sheriff receiving the RP name of his target in addition to alignment made the sheriff role a little too powerful for this setup, as it let the sheriff self-confirm in addition to setting up town blocks. GGWP all.

21. ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Yeah, after rereading everything, the game is already solved. I have no job to do here. I'm not sure why y'all lynched Light yesterday, because Blink got caught redhanded in lying about "possibly preventing a conversion" on himself, when Damus confirmed that TPRs would receive feedback if someone attempted to convert them (which Blink obviously had not received, or he would have said something about it, and not been unsure whether Light was telling the truth). Not to mention only 3 TPRs are possible due to the Minion flip D1, AIVION is confirmed by knowing Auckmid's RP name when Auckmid flipped town, so... I don't even have to wait on this vote.

-vote Blinkskater

MM is the werewolf because AIVION cleared Arsonist; there's no naive sheriff, only reverse sheriff, so since he checked Auck as NS and Auck was town, finding Arso as NS confirms Arso. Not to mention MM's bullshit name claim of "Theodore". Everyone else here had a nonstandard name (Argus, Pace, Schuyler, Callie, Kalem, Aletha, Tadashi). "Theodore" is the only standard English name given; it doesn't fit with the theme, and MM was forced to come up with a BS name after Light saw him visiting Blink.

I applaud Blink on the double-WIFOM play to try and softwifom TPR D1 and give yourself the easy out if you actually did get converted; it's a shame MM saw through it and got caught in the act. Looks like MM played well, but the sheriff receiving the RP name of his target in addition to alignment made the sheriff role a little too powerful for this setup, as it let the sheriff self-confirm in addition to setting up town blocks. GGWP all.
    -vote Blinkskater

Through, i never saw anyone in my life named "Theodore".
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Congratulations! Town has won the game! You have banded together and persevered through tough times and hard days. Very exciting. Very nice.

@AIVION - Tadashi the Sheriff
    @Arsonist - Callie the Citizen
    @Auckmid - Aletha the Doctor
    @Light_Yagami - Argus the Lookout
    @Glip - Pace the Citizen
    @blinkskater - Garvey the Citizen; Turned into a Minion
    @Banshis - Kalem the Minion
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Schuyler the Werewolf

This game was called Simple Forum Mafia, however that quite the misnomer. Despite the small size this was very Far from simple. Players gained feedback based squarely around their RP name; which everyone received at the beginning of the game. This would translate into them being forced to switch up the usual style of play an make an effort to coax other to claim names; which in turn would enforce the minions and werewolves to attempt fake claiming names and roles.

Each Role had a corresponding name that related to its roles power/lore. Argus being Hundred-Eyes; Aletha being Healer; Schuyler being runaway/savant. The only player who successfully found this connect was @Light_Yagami and I want to give them major major props for doing so. I was so excited to see you make the connection and I really had thought that the other players would follow suit and you would get spared a lynch. Sadly, that was not the case.

@blinkskater had the most entertaining WFOM at the beginning of the game. It generated a lot of controversy and became the literal focal point of the day one Lynch targets. His intention of WIFOMing Citizen thus WIFOMed as a TPR drew so much attention that the corresponding discussions got a minion lynched and drew both the Lookout and the Werewolf on Night one. This spelled almost certain doom for @Marshmallow Marshall and logically should have ended the game almost immediately.

@Banshis made a significant blunder when he called out Blinkskater for his WIFOM play. The intention was to discredit the town play of Blinkskater and gain a few town points by putting pressure on players and questioning early. His syntax could have been better written but the play at its core held great potential to get Blinkskater mislynched day one. As it was it drew suspicion onto Auckmid who correctly saw the questioning for what it was originally intended to be read as.

This pressure drew @AIVION onto @Auckmid during night one. Which played a huge factor in clearling Auckmid and Aivion on day two. Logically this setup a town block due to the method that the scum team handled the Reveal of each TPR. Somehow that Town block failed to result in a minion lynch and Light_Yagami was lynched instead.

@Auckmid used this information gained in day chat and formulated a nearly foolproof plan for town to achieve victory through. His WIFOM as a hunter held so many valuable possibilities that if Ligh_Yagami didn’t get lynched there was next to no chance that The Scum Team could have achieved victory. If MM targeted Auckmid; Light would have watched him and discovered who it was. If MM targeted AIVION; Auckmid would be there to heal that attack. AIVION would be free to check whomever they wanted and either clear that person or correctly find who the Werewolf was. Hands down the best WIFOM play I have seen in a very long time.

Town had almost the exact perfect start that it needed to steamroll a victory in this game. Everyone’s assistance in lynching Banshis and the corresponding night actions were some of the best possibilities needed to occur for a town victory. This game proved to be very difficult to balance due to the sheer fuckery of Cult mechanics and the very small number of players in the game. The Werewolf and Minion duo had the chance to win the game as early as Day One. Not getting lynched -> a Succrssfull conversion -> successfully discovering who each other were would have been strong enough actions to stall the remainder of the game and achieve victory through night phases. It was highly amusing and equally as frustrating to witness the turn onto Light_Yagami during Day Two. 10/10 would watch again.

Now onto the Naz situation. I want to start out by saying: I am the host. This is ultimately my game and my world we are playing in. You ask to play this game (for whatever reasons you will) and by doing so you express the interest in playing it through. There is no reasonable strategy that should ever be acceptable that involve you, as a player, speaking about hating the game, not wanting to play, wishing the game would end faster; talking about being pissed off that mechanics you didn’t like were included in the game. Additionally, if this is the course of action you wish to take. Then you, as a player, have the obligation to let the host know that you are going to execute this strategy.

One the most tragic things that you, as a player, can do is to tell the host that their game is trash. That you wish for it to end. That you felt lied to by the Setup. That you hate the game completely and somehow expect the privilege of continuing to play in that game. I spent two months designing the game and the lore accompanying the game. Two Months brainstorming the balance between Werewolf and Town. Two Months figuring out the best way to set each days vote counter and the number of people alive in it.

When a host has spent a large armount of their limited free time and energy creating a game
    They want their players to enjoy. You never have the right to sign up for that game and hate on it in any fashion whatsoever. It Is Disrespectful and Rude and Downright Absurd of an Adult in today’s society. I will admit. I was Harsh; Extreme; Rude; and Unreasonable in my Blanton think refusal to contact Naz before the replacement and try and figure out a way to correct this problem. How could I have helped her hate the game less? Could we have just come to the agreement on replacing her? Would she have apologized and ceased these actions she took? We won’t ever know because I never gave her that option.

But here is where I draw the line. I do apologize for not reaching out and trying to resolve this matter peacefully. I would go back and attempt to do so if I had the ability. I regret not doing so.
    But I do NOT regret the decision to replace her out of my game. Since coming back to this site I have spoken at length against the toxic behavior of players bad mouthing each other and argued against the use of needless aggression in games that center around hate speech or bashing of a persons character. In what world would you ever expect me to swallow the hate that was spreading from Naz and onto my game? It was unacceptable behavior that I chose to not allow continue in my game. And unfortunately that is within my rights as the host of this game.

I am sorry I did not reach out to Naz before taking this course of action. I am sorry I upset her and through my decisions, upset others who did not agree with how I handled this event. I am sorry if the lot of you choose to boycott whatever games I come up with next or choose to play in because you do not want to interact with me anymore. I do regret that.

But understandly; I was hurt by one of my favourite players speaking in my game about how much they hated it and wanted it to stop. I did not have the self control at that moment to forcibly calm down and think logically, because as I have previously stated, it isn’t an acceptable strategy or behavior to undertake. And unfortunately if Naz was attempting this as a strategy she never thought to let me know about it. But that is the world we live in now. We will have to come to terms with it.

I will not be holding grudges for this game and I hope that none of you will either. I shall be taking it as a learning experience and adjust future games accordingly so I help circumvent this happening again.

I do hope you all had fun in this Cult Save. I hope you found it as engaging and interesting as I did.

Good job Escaping from the Beast! Very well done all of you!
    150 votes to hammer.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

My thoughts on all this. This is just a game. Let’s move one past this. Let’s all be 😃. I hated to see Naz replaced out. She did start out pissy once she found out it was a cult save.. still live ya Naz. And Damus should have talked to Naz first. But can we all know mistakes where made and let this game end with friendships. All good players here.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Theodore I'm fukn done hahaha
    Lol I posted in dead chat. Then where would Simon and Alvin be? Lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

29. ISO #429

Huh, why did the game end there? I was expecting to go another day with just me/Arso/MM and having to convince Arso to vote MM instead of me. I don’t believe I was confirmed Town yet.

About the replacement, I will say Naz probably shouldn’t have been replaced, but it is bad form to trash talk a game that you volunteered to play of your own free will, and the host took a lot of time to handcraft the setup and lore. I know all the hard work and anxiety that goes into trying to make a setup work, make it balanced and enjoyable for the players, and I completely understand how crushing it can be for a player, especially someone you respect, to trashtalk all that hard work. We’re all here of our own accord to try and create a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. We all have a responsibility to respect the game, respect the host, and respect the players, and we don’t have to sign up for the game if we don’t wish to play it. It’s always best to foster a positive attitude.

I for one forgive Damus’s crime of passion and don’t believe it should reflect too poorly on him as a player, as a host, or as a person. He’s just an emotional being, as are we all at time, and this will be a learning experience for him as well.

30. ISO #430

Marshall surrendered when blink got lynched.
    I do accept my wrongdoings here and I will be learning from this circumstance as well. At the end of the day. We can only continue striving to improve ourselves and sometimes that desire for betterment has to come from negative interactions. I hold regret for the haste of my actions and, as stated, I do apologize for them.

31. ISO #431

no @AIVION i was not replaced at my will, i was replaced WITHOUT being spoken to at all or any warning - i did not ask to be replaced - which broke the entire game as blink and auckmid have pointed out
    that was a TERRIBLE thing to do as host, especially since you have claimed to talked to TWO OTHER PEOPLE before "making your decision" and replacing a player without warning

i'm glad to see you admitted to your fault there, that is an absolute horrid thing to do as a host and i will no longer be playing your games for an indefinite amount of time because of this

when i saw he posted it i asked him why - he ignored me for a bit and then sent me these two quotes

wat is this.
    what are u doing fam.

also i found the setup and im pissed
    i fucking hate cult games
    why is everyone in this game on crack
    fuck that i want a day 2 win i hate cult games why would i want this to last any longer
    WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SETUP. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU PERSONALLY. NOWHERE IN THIS DID I MENTION YOUR NAME OR THE NAME OF THIS SETUP. I LITERALLY APPRECIATE SO MUCH THAT PEOPLE HERE CAN CREATE THESE SETUPS AND ADD FLAVOR; I'M IN AWE EVERY DAMN TIME AND APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.
    I just hate the nature of cult setups. When I used to play mod and people would choose a cult setup I would demand a repick. If it didn't go through, I'd sit through the game and play like a team player because I'm not a little fucking bitch. All YOU needed to do was message me and say "hey, i feel like you're attacking me and its hurting my feelings" and i would have apologized. OR LITERALLY EVEN "HEY IM GOING TO REPLACE YOU BECAUSE YOU'rE HURTING MY FEELINGS"
    BUT YOU DIDNT and now you know the consequences of that action
    thats literally all it takes to be an adult
    and get over it

I WAS PLAYING THE GAME THOUGH
    THAT SECOND POST IS LITERALLY ME BEING TOWN AND TRYING TO GO FOR A WIN
    SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE GALL TO THINK THAT MEANT "REPLACE ME"
    this was incredibly frustrating and disrespectful

there's stuff in your end of game post that didn't even happen this game:
    talking about being pissed off that mechanics you didn’t like were included in the game.

That you hate the game completely and somehow expect the privilege of continuing to play in that game.

toxic behavior of players bad mouthing each other and argued against the use of needless aggression in games that center around hate speech or bashing of a persons character.
    first two lines are false
    last line no one bashed anyone's character; the only hate speech was directed at CULT GAMES AS A WHOLE. NOT YOURS SPECIFICALLY.

thanks for hosting but seriouslyyyyyyyyyy heres my last one: fuck you dude
    next time put your big boy pants on and just talk to the damn person you have an issue with
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Huh, why did the game end there? I was expecting to go another day with just me/Arso/MM and having to convince Arso to vote MM instead of me. I don’t believe I was confirmed Town yet.

About the replacement, I will say Naz probably shouldn’t have been replaced, but it is bad form to trash talk a game that you volunteered to play of your own free will, and the host took a lot of time to handcraft the setup and lore. I know all the hard work and anxiety that goes into trying to make a setup work, make it balanced and enjoyable for the players, and I completely understand how crushing it can be for a player, especially someone you respect, to trashtalk all that hard work. We’re all here of our own accord to try and create a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. We all have a responsibility to respect the game, respect the host, and respect the players, and we don’t have to sign up for the game if we don’t wish to play it. It’s always best to foster a positive attitude.

I for one forgive Damus’s crime of passion and don’t believe it should reflect too poorly on him as a player, as a host, or as a person. He’s just an emotional being, as are we all at time, and this will be a learning experience for him as well.
    LITERALLY NOT ONCE DID I TALK BAD ABOUT THE SETUP - HATING CULT GAMES DOES NOT MEAN YOU HATE THE CRAFT OF THE SETUP ITSELF. THEY'RE TWO SEPARATE THINGS SORRY YOU CAN'T SEPARATE THOSE IDEAS OR EVEN COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

33. ISO #433

tldr shit happens i still have love and respect for u
    this is just still fresh and i need time to cool off

34. ISO #434

I have to agree that replacing her without talking to her first was abit silly. I didn't participate in this game, so i don't know exactly what she wrote in the day chat, but it looks like she only mentioned that she dislikes cult games which could have just been a part of her game strategy.

You could have just sent a message to her, asking if she is enjoying this game or not and if she would like to be replaced if she doesn't enjoy it.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

You are Kalem. You have always been close with Tadashi. Even as young children you were inseparable, and that has not changed today. Even if the village has always...trusted Tadashi’s judgment over yours.. That doesn’t matter. They will soon see the errors of misjudging you.
    [You are a Minion. You are the ally of the Werewolf. If the Werewolf dies you will become a Werewolf.]

You are Tadashi. You have always been close with Kalem. Although as young children, Kalem has always has a knack for getting into trouble and you have had to bail him out more than a few times. The Village has always trusted your judgement, for they believe you can see the hearts of man.
    [You are a Sheriff. You may target a player at night and learn their alignment; Either Town or Werewolf.]

I was actually freaking out when I saw Kalem that was listed in my rolecard as the minion. The line for they believe you can see the hearts of man made me think I was the Lunatic, which sparked my Lunatic talk. xD

Overall GG WP, Blink did great in getting the minion lynched, and it's a bummer he had to get converted and lose with Mr. Squishy (BAD MR. SQUISHY!)

My feelings on the Naz replacement were already said by Damus, and it's nice that he admits his fault and will learn from it. I'm happy no real ill-feelings were spawned from this and that at the end of the day we played a game together and it was beautiful Hopefully stuff like that will be resolved better next time! ^_^

I still feel really dumb for checking Arsonist and not Mr. Squishy, lol.

GG Folks! Glad I was able to semi-redeem my sheriff play here in comparison to SC2mafia 2.0

37. ISO #437

In my heart, Blink won with us unofficially. <3

Also @Damus_Graves :
    Each Role had a corresponding name that related to its roles power/lore. Argus being Hundred-Eyes; Aletha being Healer; Schuyler being runaway/savant. The only player who successfully found this connect was @Light_Yagami and I want to give them major major props for doing so. I was so excited to see you make the connection

What is Tadashi...? Tadashi the one who can see in the hearts of men? >.>

38. ISO #438

GG, well played. I don't know if voting for MVP in this game is very valid o.O but anyway,
    -vote Light_Yagami
    For MVP. You have understood how the setup worked better than anyone, and set-up the game for a guarenteed town victory. I tried to discredit you, and it apparently worked since you got lynched (seriously, wtf lol).

Also nice game for Blink and Auckmid, their WIFOM was pretty nice; I didn't expect the Doctor flip.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #439

In my heart, Blink won with us unofficially. <3

Also @Damus_Graves :
    Each Role had a corresponding name that related to its roles power/lore. Argus being Hundred-Eyes; Aletha being Healer; Schuyler being runaway/savant. The only player who successfully found this connect was @Light_Yagami and I want to give them major major props for doing so. I was so excited to see you make the connection

What is Tadashi...? Tadashi the one who can see in the hearts of men? >.>
    Correct/Accurate

40. ISO #440

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    GG i'm a shit player
    So am I.. don't worry

41. ISO #441

So am I.. don't worry
    -vote AIVION

Lies, confirmed scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote AIVION

Lies, confirmed scum.
    :P You got me.

Nah I'm still kicking myself over the light hammer and the arsonist check is all.

Also YOU are the confirmed scum! Traitor

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

43. ISO #443

Okay, autopsy time. I will say that I did enjoy much of the game. However, considering that I put quite a lot of time into some of my posts, the ending was going to leave a bad taste in my mouth regardless because of the lack of thought put in by some of the town players. Naz being force replaced out didn't help with that and that is something that I am about to cover, even though I will mention to Blink and MM that while you have every right to be unhappy with what ended up occurring (I'm also unhappy), given what ended up happening on day 2, a scum victory would hardly be well deserved.

I will start off by giving my opinion on the situations where I think that modkills/force replacements are appropriate...

1) The player is in someway cheating/violating the rules.
    2) The player is intentionally griefing/gamethrowing.
    3) The player is heavily detracting from the enjoyment of the game for other players AND they are aware they are playing in a way that is heavily detracting from the enjoyment of the game AND the replacement does not give away important information (The most obvious example of this is extreme inactivity).

As far as I can tell, nothing naz did violated any of the rules. While she seemed to be doing her best at throwing the game for the town, I don't think there is nearly enough to suggest that she was actively trying to play against her win condition. Even though the logic she seemed to be using to force the vote onto Light was incredibly broken (At one point she seemed to disregard the possibility that someone could have faked their own RP name but also thought Light faked the RP name Schuyler) there was nothing at all to suggest that she wasn't trying to do. What she was doing was stupid. I don't think anyone is going to try and debate that. However, being stupid isn't against the rules.

Now that is out of the way, the reason given by Damus for the replacement was due to "negativity" which would fit into the third category I mentioned above. There are some severe issues though. The first, and most prominent, is that the "negativity" displayed by naz could have easily just been a guise used by the werewolf to vote for Light when there wasn't any other rational explanation. The fact this wasn't the case does feed into what I said above that naz seemed to be doing her best at throwing the game for the town, even if unintentionally. By force replacing her, it very much gave the impression that she must not be the werewolf because force replacing the werewolf for having "negative" posts would seem ridiculous to most people and it was indeed the case that she wasn't the werewolf.

Even if we do say that you would have replaced her for this regardless of her alignment (which would set the dangerous precedent that you will force replace scum for making a "negative" post even if it is tactical), what she did seems so minor. Again, the only "negative" post givens by naz seems to be these...

Quote Originally Posted by naz
    also i found the setup and im pissed
    i fucking hate cult games

Quote Originally Posted by naz
    fuck that i want a day 2 win i hate cult games why would i want this to last any longer

Saying that this heavily detracted from the enjoyment of the game for the other players is a MASSIVE stretch. Naz's seeming inability to follow simple logic did detract from my enjoyment, but I already went over why she shouldn't be replaced for that. This, on the otherhand, doesn't strike me as something that any of the players in the game would find bothering. It seems weird that someone who hates cult games would sign up for a cult game and saying stuff like this might be of poor taste, but once again, it's so minor. It isn't really even a criticism of the setup itself, just a dislike for cult setups in general. I'm not even sure that I would agree with the force replacement if naz WAS being toxic, but this is a farcry from that.

The final point that I will mention Damus is that you said that you did mention this to other people not involved in the game what happened and they seemed to agree with the force replacement. However, did you actually go into detail on what naz said (give them the posts in question)? If you gave them the impression that she was repeatedly making extremely negative posts, they might have agreed that her presence was taking away from everyone elses enjoyment. If they knew that it was just, as far as I can see, two posts over two days that weren't even that bad, they might not have supported the decision as much.

@Marshmallow Marshall The point of the hunter claim was to try to get the kill onto AIVION since killing him would prevent him from giving sheriff feedback but killing me wouldn't prevent the shot from going through. Killing me was the correct play, but it seems you did it for the wrong reason

44. ISO #444

@Auckmid dude get off your high horse & quit being a fucking dick

45. ISO #445

That's mean to say @Auckmid

Also what do you mean by Lack of thought?? I felt like the end made sense to me..

46. ISO #446

@Auckmid dude get off your high horse & quit being a fucking dick

To be clear, the point of my post was to say that you definitely shouldn't have been force replaced like that. However, the fact that you forced the lynch onto Light when all of the evidence was on the table showing that lynching Blinkskater was always going to be the better choice was a bad blunder. It also caused a fair bit of concern for me that you seemed happy with the idea of lynching me on day 3 if I didn't shoot night 2 even though I was confirmed town at that point, so whether I actually shot anyone shouldn't have made a difference.

I'm not calling you a bad player, but you did make bad plays this game that were frustrating to deal with.

47. ISO #447

That's mean to say @Auckmid

Also what do you mean by Lack of thought?? I felt like the end made sense to me..
    This is mostly in reference to the events of day 2 when all three citizen claimers were forcing the lynch onto Light and you had events like Arsonist coming on, voting for Light and then leaving. He might have intended to come back and change his vote before EoD since he claimed that he didn't actually want Light to get lynched, but again, it was a bit frustrating to deal with.

48. ISO #448