User Tag List

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I hardclaim mafia Janitor
    I hardclaim TPR
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

-vote mike

We demand dumb hair pulling mike >=O
    We request tacos...!
    <3 I will accept the buddy request! I shall sheep ur votes all game without question.
    *squirrel noise*
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Your wife.
    Oh yeah thats right.
    THIS IS HORRIBLE XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I hardclaim TPR
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Not Hearing Any Denial From MM On Being An Evil Role

6. ISO #106

I hardclaim TPR
    Last time you did was LBP and you where a Scum Lookout.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #107

How troll would it be if Arsonist was an Arsonist
    Please tell me blink didn't do that lol.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You may call on witnesses to know that I always claim something early on if I'm there

9. ISO #109

Looks like I win our little game of wits @Marshmallow Marshall .

HA!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

10. ISO #110

Please tell me blink didn't do that lol.
    Blink said in setup he Handpicked the roles. But he random the Player to the roles. So I don't think he did. Does not mean it is not true. So let's not try and use host meta.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

You may call on witnesses to know that I always claim something early on if I'm there
    Not true. Aivions game only 2 TPRs you where Doc. You never claimed anything there.

13. ISO #113

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #114

-vote blinkskater

town plz look at the evidnec ehere obviusly blink is the mafia here guys its sper obvious and i can tbelieve tat none of you can see that he is mafia. town woOWOWOo. no one ever believs me when i find lesd and i found one again and its ging to be ignred because LOL dUBM MIKE just TROLing again! town just look t the evidence for once plz! blink votes only town roles and nvre mafia lke evr! its so biosu town just trst me on this plz!
    This feels like Scum Damus. I get the same vibes I got from the game where I was town godfather.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Looks like I win our little game of wits
    @Marshmallow Marshall

HA!

18. ISO #118

You copied Light, you thief.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

IT WAS MYYYY JOKE

21. ISO #121

I claimed scum bro. All meta previously applicable is now thrown out the window.
    -vote Damus_Graves

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Im Aware MM Is Evil Now.. His Claim Is BS..
    Light is Scum or a Neutral Role. He is not at all acting his Town self.

24. ISO #124

Question I think we should be asking is in this save would day 1 lynch be good for town? Or should we Not do a day 1 Lynch to allow a posable Jailer a chance to Jail.
    The Odds of us Lynching a Town are extremely High. This way we can use Night action information to Lynch a Possible scum.

Who here would want a day 1 Lynch, and who say NO to a Day 1 Lynch?
    I'd say that we don't push anything on here, to keep pressure a valid thing. Because every single time I was in a game in which people said no lynch D1, noone was active because "D1 is so useless we aint lynching anyone".

25. ISO #125

Im Aware MM Is Evil Now.. His Claim Is BS..
    I have a question for you... Are you playing as you would play on the mod, right now, or not?

26. ISO #126

We should address this later. If we all agree early on that no day 1 lynch then mafia will not have any pressure. but defintely worth thinking over as the day goes on
    ^ this
    Alright. Im done with the troll section of this game. catch ya later
    Lies, you replied to defend yourself >=O

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Thats A Loaded Question.. If I Say Yes Then It Confirms Im Town If I Say No It Confirms Im Evil..
    But if you won't answer... doesn't that mean that you're scum? HMMM????

30. ISO #130

Who is playing in this damn game again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Your wife.
    Oh yeah thats right.
    And your waifu.

I haven't played SC2 Mafia in years, but if it's anything like it used to be back in the day...

I'm the Godfather, Damus is my Janitor, and Mike's the Consort, because he deserves to get fucked. gg no re

Lynch me for ez win

31. ISO #131

The troll part is done.
    However I am laughing at you voting me.

Come on Marshall. Surely you are more intelligent than that.
    Would you want to discredit me there, sir? Surely you know that votes are needed to apply pressure.

32. ISO #132

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post

I haven't played SC2 Mafia in years, but if it's anything like it used to be back in the day...

I'm the Godfather, Damus is my Janitor, and Mike's the Consort, because he deserves to get fucked. gg no re

Lynch me for ez win
    Omg it's future man! Are you from the future?!

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

And your waifu.

Lynch me for ez win
    -vote glip

35. ISO #135

But if you won't answer... doesn't that mean that you're scum? HMMM????
    No It Means Im Simply Not Going To Answer That Question.. And Dont Have 2... You Dont Need To Know If Thats What Im Doing If You Ever Played The Mod More Then One Or 2 Times For Me Youd Already Know The Truth...

36. ISO #136

And your waifu.

Lynch me for ez win
    Tuman Show Movie Showed A Lot Of Truths About Current Society..

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Tuman Show Movie Showed A Lot Of Truths About Current Society..
    Yo Light, Glip is future man!

You remember future man, don't you?

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

only 2 citizens in this setup, so yeah you're most likely a tpr if you are town...
    thinking about this setup off the top of my head, its pro-town to claim what kind of tpr you are (for most roles), that way it helps with PoE and scumhunting, just like in mod
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    only 2 citizens in this setup, so yeah you're most likely a tpr if you are town...
    thinking about this setup off the top of my head, its pro-town to claim what kind of tpr you are (for most roles), that way it helps with PoE and scumhunting, just like in mod
    Disagree.

45. ISO #145

And your waifu.

Lynch me for ez win
    lets just kill all the normal players, we forgottens got this
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

46. ISO #146

Disagree.
    ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ it is what it is my guy
    haven't played the mod in forever so i duno anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ it is what it is my guy
    haven't played the mod in forever so i duno anymore
    I think you do know. There are so many combinations possible with the rolelist that a day one mass claim will not bear fruit for a couple days down the road. A roleclaim will be more effective in two days cs right no

50. ISO #150