Thread: S-FM Chicago

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Chicago

Day One

NoctiZ is the Mayor, Dustin Mallory
    NoctiZ is the mayor with 2 votes.

With 13 Players alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer.

23% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

Day ends in ~48 hours, at 8:00 PM EST, November 9.

Last edited by Cryptonic; November 10th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #3

-vote yzb25
    For existing last game
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

First
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Cryptonic

Is NoctiZ confirmed town, or is he just a mayor with an extra vote?
    @Stealthbomber16
    NoctiZ's alignment was not mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Cool.

He's probably town.
    As long as nothing points against it I will consider him as town.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

@Stealthbomber16 I think that we should see Noctiz as town. Revealing a scum mayor at start of a game makes little sense... maybe he's neutral, but nothing more, I believe. Last hidden setups were lost by town because of paranoia, and I have been a big part of that.... I am not going to do the same thing here.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 I think that we should see Noctiz as town. Revealing a scum mayor at start of a game makes little sense... maybe he's neutral, but nothing more, I believe. Last hidden setups were lost by town because of paranoia, and I have been a big part of that.... I am not going to do the same thing here.
    But Because You Know That Wouldnt That Make You Dangerous

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I dont see any rules lol
    Link to "setup" page

cough cough cough cough

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

I do have some advice for this "hidden" setup. PLAY THINGS NORMALLY. If you find a scum, lynch them. Also if n someone is obv town please don't lynch them, it's bad play. Try forming townreads along with scumreads.. It really helps narrow things down via POE. Don't use to muchFPS and please play this as normal as possible. I have buisness to attend to elsewhere. Bye.

26. ISO #26

I do have some advice for this "hidden" setup. PLAY THINGS NORMALLY. If you find a scum, lynch them. Also if n someone is obv town please don't lynch them, it's bad play. Try forming townreads along with scumreads.. It really helps narrow things down via POE. Don't use to muchFPS and please play this as normal as possible. I have buisness to attend to elsewhere. Bye.
    Well Last game I read sb16 as town did not lych him and town lost. So I am conflicted on what to do to help town. any advice is appreciated. (trying to learn from past mistakes)
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #27

We can safely assume that 3 players have roles that have to survive until the end as wincon btw, since 3 players already achieved their win condition.

Also we are not allowed to give our wincons... blink cough cough

28. ISO #28

We can safely assume that 3 players have roles that have to survive until the end as wincon btw, since 3 players already achieved their win condition.

I never gave my wincon cough cough

29. ISO #29

This is highly suspect to me My guess is a scum would love to use this as a cover.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, I recommend to roleplay )

In a controlled way, of course, better not to give up your entire rolecard.
    Why? I just want to live a peaceful life.... plus why the hell is there "Chicago" everywhere in Atlanta?!

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

I literally claimed a role from the mod thats not even in the game please stop trying to get me kicked out of the game
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    for trying to wrongfully fabricate evidence to get me kicked out of the game.
    LOL if you think I would try to get people kicked from the game, you know me wrong... and I am sad that you think I would be so low if I were scum

PLUS I'M NOT SCUM

39. ISO #39

LOL if you think I would try to get people kicked from the game, you know me wrong... and I am sad that you think I would be so low if I were scum

PLUS I'M NOT SCUM
    I feel that my input will be highly valued in this game so ill just sit back for now and observe. I want this to be clear scum doesnt have a fucking chance, i will do everything in my power to eradicate them from this game.

40. ISO #40

PLUS I'M NOT SCUM
    MM I like you as a player but you are acting like YZB25 last game when he was scum. really giving me a scum reading on you. ( off note sorry i seem to be targeting you i am not just you give me a read of scum or Mod jester)

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

41. ISO #41

I literally claimed a role from the mod thats not even in the game please stop trying to get me kicked out of the game
    That Seems Like A Pro Move But.. Can Be Worry Some..

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

+1
    Not in favour of voting MM however.

43. ISO #43

I'm going to bed soon, so I pop in for a bit. And that's what I see when I get back...

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    +1
    Not in favour of voting MM however.
    ...+1??? So, you say I am trying to get Blink kicked from the game, really?

1: this would be a fucking bitch move;
    2: I'm town;
    3: one small thing doesn't get you kicked from any game, else a lot of people would have been modkilled in anon games such as Masquerade Madness or President;
    4: I highly, HIGHLY doubt that was honest because it literally implies I'm a stupid and beyond-the-belt player. Stupid because of 3, which is an obvious, and beyond-the-belt because it's not a good way of playing, even if I was scum. I really hope that you know me enough to know that I would not EVER do such a thing.

So, you say you agree with this fucking bullshit that honestly offends me? ...

And then, you say you're not in favor of voting me. If you actually agree with what Blink said, why are you against voting me? Because if you agree that I am trying to "host frame" him, from where would it come but from a scum??

I did not read your stuff yet, this is the only post I read since I came back. I liked that little interaction with Slaol, although he kept such a poker face lol... but this is seriously bullshit.
    -vote Magoroth

And yes, if you're wondering, I am discrediting you there because you make 0 sense. No coherence in your thoughts and you agreed with something that should reek of bullshit to people who know me a bit.

44. ISO #44
    Ganelon

I'm going to bed soon, so I pop in for a bit. And that's what I see when I get back...

3: one small thing doesn't get you kicked from any game, else a lot of people would have been modkilled in anon games such as Masquerade Madness or President;
    4: I highly, HIGHLY doubt that was honest because it literally implies I'm a stupid and beyond-the-belt player. Stupid because of 3, which is an obvious, and beyond-the-belt because it's not a good way of playing, even if I was scum. I really hope that you know me enough to know that I would not EVER do such a thing.

And then, you say you're not in favor of voting me. If you actually agree with what Blink said, why are you against voting me? Because if you agree that I am trying to "host frame" him, from where would it come but from a scum??

I did not read your stuff yet, this is the only post I read since I came back. I liked that little interaction with Slaol, although he kept such a poker face lol... but this is seriously bullshit.
    -vote Magoroth

And yes, if you're wondering, I am discrediting you there because you make 0 sense. No coherence in your thoughts and you agreed with something that should reek of bullshit to people who know me a bit.
    No, I think it's dumb to be voting blinkskater for claiming a neutral role that may not even be in the game. He's right. Nice OMGUS though.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No, I think it's dumb to be voting blinkskater for claiming a neutral role that may not even be in the game. He's right. Nice OMGUS though.
    Okay, I claim reality bender. Now you can't vote me because I claimed a role that may not even be in the game...

Also, I wouldn't call a vote explained by a long post with reasons literally explaining how I find you scummy an OMGUS vote. Nice discredit though.

46. ISO #46

-vote Magoroth

this look like town MM Keeping an eye on MM

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48
    Ganelon

Oh lol so it's a shit claim... was hoping to see some pro-town survivor action

49. ISO #49

Wow Blink makes a good point.

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wow Blink makes a good point.
    !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You all fucking view me as a backstabber???? What the fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.