S-FM Chicago - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    My rolecard's colour is what you'd expect it to be when you're town-aligned. I'm Dustin Mallory, REMEMBER THAT NAME FOR I AM THE MAYOR OF THIS CITY!
    if he was corrupt he would not have the same color as me would he ?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #402

I still read Maag as scum if you have to lych me to prove it then lych me and then right after lych Mag. I am ok with you lyching me first but please Lych Mag next.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If everyone posts the color of their rolecard i think thats a good place to start figuring things out.
    I didn't read stuff yet, but I guess it can't hurt, so my color is green and my alignment is town, the classic...

Why do you ask though?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Guys... Did anyone see that very clear flip in Mike's behaviour? Ik it's a completely ridiculous idea but... do you think he mighta gotten converted midway thru day?! XD
    ok no that's a ridiculous idea. This setup is tilting me way too hard now I've suddenly realized things. I'm the one who's been converted LOL

7. ISO #407

Yeah makes sense I've caught distorted and rattle like that before. I purposely acted scummy and they push me for it.
    So you say that people pushing scummy people are scummy? I don't get the idea o.o
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #408

Guys... Did anyone see that very clear flip in Mike's behaviour? Ik it's a completely ridiculous idea but... do you think he mighta gotten converted midway thru day?! XD
    Can cult do that?

And what flip I am still after Marchesi Crime Family and still believe Mag is part of it. and I still dont believe MM is town

9. ISO #409

now 2 people have tried to claim there is now cult. and now you scum paint me? watching you YZB25 yes i have my eyes on you. plus you are good at reads so what has me confused why would you derail this? and not vote me if you thought that?

10. ISO #410

Scum will be trying to Lynch me as long as I'm not lynched I can help this town solve this game. As stubborn as I can be you can't deny that my reads are usually pretty good. I have been learning to work past my stubbornness as of late. The first unknown setup we played I was acting Auntie town and I realized that after the game and talk to everybody. The next hidden setup game that I played I thought I found a viable strategy and acted that strategy and it was highly successful. I learn from my mistakes the previous game to treat the setup as a normal one and not be paranoid. That's also what should be done this game treat this as a normal setup. I have no FPS strategy for this one because I used it already and you guys would know I was full of shit instantly lol
    Hm, you're probably not scumsided. You say you're actually survivor though... And you seem to be leading town in the latest pages so I guess you're playing pro-town. Ok, I will allow you to exist in this case :P

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    now 2 people have tried to claim there is now cult. and now you scum paint me? watching you YZB25 yes i have my eyes on you. plus you are good at reads so what has me confused why would you derail this? and not vote me if you thought that?
    I ain't derailing shit bro. I'm so fucking stoked right now. This setup is fucking bants.

-vote Kenny

Fuck this guy. Fucking fuck your pretty ass mayor. You're getting conned so hard bro XD

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Slaol is obvious town
    Reads so far:

TOWN
    Kenny
    Slaol
    SB16
    Mike
    Brendan
    MM

Blink

Magoroth
    Light_Yagami

Probably forgot a few players
    Please elaborate on Slaol. What he did could come from both alignments, and it's probably a good play from both alignments. I'm waiting on further input from him.

Also, why do you scumread Kira, when you include his meta in your reads of course?

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm, you're probably not scumsided. You say you're actually survivor though... And you seem to be leading town in the latest pages so I guess you're playing pro-town. Ok, I will allow you to exist in this case :P
    Good point [unvote]]/unvote]

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I would say that your read on me was very good because until I reread my role card I believed I was scum
    So I was fucking right you were trying to scumpaint me on my scum hunting. I will reconsider my read on you then xD

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419
    Ganelon

I ain't derailing shit bro. I'm so fucking stoked right now. This setup is fucking bants.

-vote Kenny

Fuck this guy. Fucking fuck your pretty ass mayor. You're getting conned so hard bro XD
    I log in and I notice this shit lmao wtf are you smoking xDDDDDD

20. ISO #420
    Ganelon

So I was fucking right you were trying to scumpaint me on my scum hunting. I will reconsider my read on you then xD
    Stop live posting. I was not scum painting you.

21. ISO #421
    Ganelon

vote Mag if i am wrong lych me or lych me first then lych Mag but I am telling you town Mag is scum

-vote Magoroth
    no. the. Lynch is between me and Kenny.

22. ISO #422

MM teamed with Mag??????? not sure but posable

23. ISO #423

Are you that Marchesi guy?
    ALARM ALARM THIS IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I request clarification... unless that's what the next pages contain lol.

24. ISO #424

-vote Kenny

Wtf are you even saying and what does my pretty ass have to do with anything boi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Stop live posting. I was not scum painting you.
    Ok then my vote is in a good place for now, in this case... you were obviously scumpainting me

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Mag is jester. If he isn't give him a night to do something. Let him try killing me or something. He'll fail and afterwards I'll still want to keep him alive and useless becaune I believe he's jester.
    I literally have a green town rolecard, it says the Rizzo family is town aligned, and then he came out and said he's a Rizzo killer.
    He obviously wants himself disproved and afterwards lynched. Stop these trains now.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

Dude Kenny is Town yzb25 you are acting like scum. to many people acting like scum I am starting to get confused. First MM then Mag now Yzb25. one of you 3 are teamed as scum I know Mag is prim scum but dont know what the other 2 are. I know Kenny is 100% pro town. that i can confirm.

31. ISO #431

You guys are forgetting the fact that this is Mafia and are going to get completely lost in this game if you don't cut the shit right now
    You know, I heard a great quote about this once..

"A man can get lost in the sauce, but the same man can be lost without the sauce."
    -Gucci Mane

Something to think about..
    ah fuck.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433
    Ganelon

Can cult do that?And what flip I am still after Marchesi Crime Family and still believe Mag is part of it. and I still dont believe MM is town
    ah yes, Marchesi was the family Kenny mentioned. I'm guessing you and Kenny know of it because...?Has anyone else been informed of the "Marchesi" crime family? Also, you literally said it's a crime family, what makes you think the Rizzo are town? lol

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

I don't even know what Rizzo is. lol
    I think you aren't neutral then.
    @Kenny So you claim neutral?

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437
    Ganelon

Lol. Kenny has not even claimed a role, and I get voted instead? Nice. @Gyrlander bb you're getting a mace in your skull tonight

38. ISO #438

ah yes, Marchesi was the family Kenny mentioned. I'm guessing you and Kenny know of it because...?Has anyone else been informed of the "Marchesi" crime family? Also, you literally said it's a crime family, what makes you think the Rizzo are town? lol
    Both things are clearly explained in my rolecard.
    Rizzo is town aligned, Marchesi is the mafia family.

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440
    Ganelon

Mike and Kenny are open-wolfing rn. Lynch Kenny. If Kenny is not Rizzo, Lynch me next. Otherwise I'm bashing Mike's skull in. Mike's literally been sheeping Kenny for the entire game, and he's convinced Kenny is town. That's called open wolfing.

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442
    Ganelon

Rizzo is a fucking crime family. They are not town aligned in any fucking universe. Lynch Kenny and I'll crush Mike's skull.
    -vote Kenny

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Wtf are you even saying and what does my pretty ass have to do with anything boi?
    I am literally LOL so hard it is not funny on this post lol

45. ISO #445

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Magoroth claimed Neutral and then said he wasn't Neutral. He can die.

-vote Magoroth
    . . . . mag you're dead.

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

oh yh and props to getting elected man. Read your speech and didn't jive with it at first but you know what now I LOVE that shit man! You get me?

Best of luck on running this badboi
    Hell yeah man! I will help this city prosper because people like you deserve it!

Also I'm glad about the additional information I received by putting my vote on Kenny but I'll be moving it back for now.

-vote Magoroth

This shit is getting a bit messy and I hope we'll get some more input but I would be quite alright with this lynch I believe.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #448

Rizzo is a fucking crime family. They are not town aligned in any fucking universe. Lynch Kenny and I'll crush Mike's skull.
    -vote Kenny
    Roflol you can't because I am not cult and you are NO mason you are Marchesi Crime Family

49. ISO #449

Also, my rolecard points at the possibility of multiple crime families, if that can help.

50. ISO #450
    Ganelon

Both things are clearly explained in my rolecard.
    Rizzo is town aligned, Marchesi is the mafia family.
    This sounds like a Rizzo claim.

Did you just claim to being Mafia?

Kenny and Mike are absolutely CONVINCED that Rizzo is town and that this "Marchesi" family is scum. I am 100% convinced that Rizzo are scum. Matter-of-fact, if Marchesi even exist, they probably also scum =P you got host meta'd fools