S-FM Chicago - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

  1. #251

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    We can safely assume that 3 players have roles that have to survive until the end as wincon btw, since 3 players already achieved their win condition.

    Also we are not allowed to give our wincons... blink cough cough
    This is highly suspect to me My guess is a scum would love to use this as a cover.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  2. #252

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I literally claimed a role from the mod thats not even in the game please stop trying to get me kicked out of the game
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    for trying to wrongfully fabricate evidence to get me kicked out of the game.
    Wow Blink makes a good point.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  3. #253

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL if you think I would try to get people kicked from the game, you know me wrong... and I am sad that you think I would be so low if I were scum

    PLUS I'M NOT SCUM
    MM I like you as a player but you are acting like YZB25 last game when he was scum. really giving me a scum reading on you. ( off note sorry i seem to be targeting you i am not just you give me a read of scum or Mod jester)

    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  4. #254
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    The Rizzos are basically a pompous crime family, according to my role card. High and mighty. My role card gave me the impression that they might be highly influential, which made me think they might be town, but I doubt it because nobody else claimed to even know something about the Rizzos. I can only conclude that Kenny is a Jester/Ghost/Rizzo/dumb town. In any case, I'm not moving my vote off of him.

  5. #255
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    My top scum reads rn are Kenny, Brendan. Top town reads are NocTiz (although I suspect that due to necessity one of us will be lynching the other at some point), and bliinkskater. I'm fine with a Kenny, Brendan, MM or SB16 Lynch. I would absolutely prefer a Kenny Lynch because he is likely Rizzo.

  6. #256

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Did I Forget To Mention

    *Walks Into Town Like A Big Dick In A Locker Room*

    Yeah I Forgot
    All i can say is ROFLOL
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  7. #257

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lynch also creates attention on players, so we should never lynch.

    *-*-*-*-*-*

    Why is it "unwanted"? FOS on Yagami.
    Wait you all told me not to lych is always bad for town and good for scum.......
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  8. #258

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    yeah I think so far he's the most stand out target for a lynch imo but there's still some people that haven't posted yet i wanna hear from.
    Get the read that blink and MM are team??????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  9. #259

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I don't see why claiming Survivor is scummy. For all we know there may not even be a survivor. Why are you so hung up on this? Claiming survivor is literally equivalent to claiming that you've already won and that you don't care who wins. How is that scummy? It's completely non-alignment indicative, especially given that we don't have a clear role list, or even a faction list.
    I agree
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  10. #260

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wait you all told me not to lych is always bad for town and good for scum.......
    MM was sarcastically pointing out the flaw in Kira's logic
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  11. #261

  12. #262

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm going to bed soon, so I pop in for a bit. And that's what I see when I get back...



    ...+1??? So, you say I am trying to get Blink kicked from the game, really?

    1: this would be a fucking bitch move;
    2: I'm town;
    3: one small thing doesn't get you kicked from any game, else a lot of people would have been modkilled in anon games such as Masquerade Madness or President;
    4: I highly, HIGHLY doubt that was honest because it literally implies I'm a stupid and beyond-the-belt player. Stupid because of 3, which is an obvious, and beyond-the-belt because it's not a good way of playing, even if I was scum. I really hope that you know me enough to know that I would not EVER do such a thing.

    So, you say you agree with this fucking bullshit that honestly offends me? ...

    And then, you say you're not in favor of voting me. If you actually agree with what Blink said, why are you against voting me? Because if you agree that I am trying to "host frame" him, from where would it come but from a scum??


    I did not read your stuff yet, this is the only post I read since I came back. I liked that little interaction with Slaol, although he kept such a poker face lol... but this is seriously bullshit.
    -vote Magoroth


    And yes, if you're wondering, I am discrediting you there because you make 0 sense. No coherence in your thoughts and you agreed with something that should reek of bullshit to people who know me a bit.
    this look like town MM Keeping an eye on MM
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  13. #263

  14. #264
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Lynch is sometimes good, sometimes bad. I personally believe that eliminating as many people from the game is beneficial, given that not all members of a faction have the same wincons.

  15. #265

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    The Rizzos are basically a pompous crime family, according to my role card. High and mighty. My role card gave me the impression that they might be highly influential, which made me think they might be town, but I doubt it because nobody else claimed to even know something about the Rizzos. I can only conclude that Kenny is a Jester/Ghost/Rizzo/dumb town. In any case, I'm not moving my vote off of him.
    That is scum reading you say Kenny is Jester ghost Rizzo you said rizzo prob town or dumb town Yet you said you not moving your vote off him
    1 means you read him as town mostly and you want to keep vote on him = scum

    2 kenny reads are all over the place for me I lean more to town

    3 MM read is Jester or Scum i am leaning more to Jester because he is smarter than this.

    4 ( what is a rizzo and what is a Ghost I am new sorry)
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  16. #266

  17. #267

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    MM was sarcastically pointing out the flaw in Kira's logic
    Ty sorry MM for the false read

    -unvote
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  18. #268

  19. #269

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    The Rizzos are basically a pompous crime family, according to my role card. High and mighty. My role card gave me the impression that they might be highly influential, which made me think they might be town, but I doubt it because nobody else claimed to even know something about the Rizzos. I can only conclude that Kenny is a Jester/Ghost/Rizzo/dumb town. In any case, I'm not moving my vote off of him.
    “Based on his posts, I conclude Kenny has a rolecard and that he is a player who is in the game.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  20. #270

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If The Rizzos really exist, they're almost certainly scum. The name "Rizzo" has Italian origins and sounds mafia-esque.

    Unless Cryptonic is ironically exploiting that to punish us for stereotyping. Social commentary seems to be another theme of this setup, after all.
    yzb25 I trust you have good reads So Mag believes Rizzo is town and you say Cryptonic may punish for stereotyping. This make sense. if that is true and he wants to lych some one he suspects it is that means Mag has to be 100% Scum I say lych Mag. That is my reads. I was reading Mag as town at start but I let you off Yzb25 last game when i had a hard scum read on you not doing it again. I get a jester read on MM or posable scum. and I am getting a hard scum read on Mag ( sorry mag you are a good player nothing personal)

    So what is Ghost ?

    -vote Magoroth
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  21. #271

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If The Rizzos really exist, they're almost certainly scum. The name "Rizzo" has Italian origins and sounds mafia-esque.

    Unless Cryptonic is ironically exploiting that to punish us for stereotyping. Social commentary seems to be another theme of this setup, after all.
    My name is also vaguely Italian afaik. I believe that’s just the setup theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  22. #272

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    yzb25 I trust you have good reads So Mag believes Rizzo is town and you say Cryptonic may punish for stereotyping. This make sense. if that is true and he wants to lych some one he suspects it is that means Mag has to be 100% Scum I say lych Mag. That is my reads. I was reading Mag as town at start but I let you off Yzb25 last game when i had a hard scum read on you not doing it again. I get a jester read on MM or posable scum. and I am getting a hard scum read on Mag ( sorry mag you are a good player nothing personal)

    So what is Ghost ?

    -vote Magoroth
    Jester but more annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  23. #273

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Plus i want to see if MM pulls out his vote. I have noticed scum like to vote there scum mate to throw off town. If MM backs away be something to consider
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  24. #274

  25. #275

  26. #276

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Plus i want to see if MM pulls out his vote. I have noticed scum like to vote there scum mate to throw off town. If MM backs away be something to consider
    This is known as “bussing”. It’s extremely common early day 1 or day 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  27. #277

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Do we have any other takers here for the theory that Mag really is neutral and Kenny is scum? I wouldn't mind lynching Kenny first but in the end I do want to see them both dead in this scenario, preferably one after the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  28. #278

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is known as “bussing”. It’s extremely common early day 1 or day 2
    Is what i am doing acceptable?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  29. #279

  30. #280

  31. #281
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    ah fuck.

    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  32. #282

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Don’t ask me, I could be scum.

    but I think you’re fine
    Ty i was asking that out of game lol.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  33. #283

  34. #284

  35. #285

  36. #286

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.

    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.
    Wait so are you a Mason that's an assassin or are you someone that assassinates Masons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  37. #287
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I also want to add that I don't think blink is scum. I am currently reading him as a pro-town Neutral, at worst, he is Jester. But I seriously doubt he is Mafia.
    As for the MM-Brendan team, it's so stupidly easy to see that it's almost to the point of open-wolfing where they can't both he scum lol.

    Massive headaches when trying to think about the other players though. Slaol's interesting, he wants to be town leader =P I like him.
    I dropped a few hints here and there.

  38. #288
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Wait so are you a Mason that's an assassin or are you someone that assassinates Masons?
    I am Mason, I can target people at at night and if they are Rizzo, they die.

  39. #289

  40. #290
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    I dare someone to counterclaim me.

  41. #291

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I dropped a few hints here and there.
    Lol bruv that's a bit of a stretch, you know that right? :P

    Also how come a Mason Assassin is supposedly neutral?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

  42. #292

  43. #293

  44. #294
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Lol bruv that's a bit of a stretch, you know that right? :P

    Also how come a Mason Assassin is supposedly neutral?
    I'm not neutral ^^ I wanted to find more information about your guys wincons.

  45. #295
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    “Based on his posts, I conclude Kenny has a rolecard and that he is a player who is in the game.”
    Nice scum painting. He is literally claiming that the Rizzos are town aligned which they most certainly are NOT. He is Rizzo, and I'm guessing you are his scummate...?

  46. #296
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    So, Sb16, are you willing to vote Kenny?
    -vote Kenny

  47. #297

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I am Mason, I can target people at at night and if they are Rizzo, they die.
    I say let him prove himself

    -unvote
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  48. #298

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Nice scum painting. He is literally claiming that the Rizzos are town aligned which they most certainly are NOT. He is Rizzo, and I'm guessing you are his scummate...?
    Sorry but I can't imagine that you told us all you know. If Rizzos are evil then you would be a Neutral that needs to kill evil to win and has night kill. That would be stupidly OP.

    If Rizzos are Town then we want you dead ^^


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  49. #299
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Sorry but I can't imagine that you told us all you know. If Rizzos are evil then you would be a Neutral that needs to kill evil to win and has night kill. That would be stupidly OP.

    If Rizzos are Town then we want you dead ^^
    Rizzos are literally a crime family. They are not town, and I ain't neutral.

  50. #300

    Re: S-FM Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    So, Sb16, are you willing to vote Kenny?
    -vote Kenny
    Wait if you said Kenny is Rizzo and you can kill rizzos who would you want dead the one person that you can prov yourself on ? unless you are not MA and want to shift the vote on a posable town.

    You are good you almost had me I need to stop thinking Mod and more FM
    -vote Magoroth
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •