S-FM Chicago - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM Chicago

Also I'm gonna slap a bitch if anyone puts their vote on Mag without any warning. I'd unvote in that case because we still have another 24h to enjoy together and don't want a premature hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Hell yeah man! I will help this city prosper because people like you deserve it!

Also I'm glad about the additional information I received by putting my vote on Kenny but I'll be moving it back for now.

-vote Magoroth

This shit is getting a bit messy and I hope we'll get some more input but I would be quite alright with this lynch I believe.
    Why not let mag confirm himself via his role, it's the right mechanical play herem

3. ISO #453

Hell yeah man! I will help this city prosper because people like you deserve it!

Also I'm glad about the additional information I received by putting my vote on Kenny but I'll be moving it back for now.

-vote Magoroth

This shit is getting a bit messy and I hope we'll get some more input but I would be quite alright with this lynch I believe.
    What the fuck Mag claimed mason leader. Give him a night to prove he can't kill for shit. Don't lynch a jester.

4. ISO #454

Also, whats a Rizzo? I've been told about the ambitious Marchesi but not of the Rizzo.
    What the fuck, am I the only one who didn't get concrete info lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #455
    Ganelon

Lol. I'm Marchesi but nobody knows who my partner is.
    Fuck y'all.

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I am town aligned. It's green. And Rizzo is town aligned as well.
    That name and his alignment is just written there.
    I have the same that is why i know Kenny is a good guy my background is Kenny helped me when I was down due to my kid being killed from the Marchesi Crime Family selling drugs. Kenny was a Kind man that works for the Government to track down the scum
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458
    Ganelon

WHOEVER IS PUSHING FOR MY LYNCH INSTEAD OF KENNY'S IS A RIZZO. GET THEM INSTEAD. I CAN LITIERALLY. CONFIRM MYSELF.
    My strongest scum reads are Kenny and Gyrlander, followed by Mike.

9. ISO #459
    Ganelon

What the fuck Mag claimed mason leader. Give him a night to prove he can't kill for shit. Don't lynch a jester.
    Wanna bet?

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why not let mag confirm himself via his role, it's the right mechanical play herem
    Lol chill, y'all so reactionary. You don't even know why I'm doing this so relax. Nothing is locked in yet ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

12. ISO #462

Lol. I'm Marchesi but nobody knows who my partner is.
    Fuck y'all.
    He is not jester Mag is to smart a player to commit with that so close to a lych he knows he is caught so he is playing the jester card

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I really dislike MM and Brendan like Magaroth. I scumread Brendan harder for basically quietly piggybacking MM's weak points and going for the easy lynch on the neutral claim

-vote Brendan

Mag seems pro-town tbh. I definitely sided more with him in the MM vs Mag thing.

I don't thing MM and Brendan are a team. It's way too early/obvious for them to fall in step like that, but if they're both scummy then that may point to multiple scumteams (including one-man scumteams)
    My weak points??? How the fuck is someone saying "You're trying to get me modkilled" a weak tell?!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #464
    Ganelon

What is the nature of your knowledge about the Rizzo and Marchesi?

15. ISO #465
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    He is not jester Mag is to smart a player to commit with that so close to a lych he knows he is caught so he is playing the jester card
    That is not a jester card, I didn't claim Marchesi. Lol

16. ISO #466

WHOEVER IS PUSHING FOR MY LYNCH INSTEAD OF KENNY'S IS A RIZZO. GET THEM INSTEAD. I CAN LITIERALLY. CONFIRM MYSELF.
    My strongest scum reads are Kenny and Gyrlander, followed by Mike.
    You were scummy as all hells earlier. Unless someone is scummier than all hells in my reading, you're the one I'm lynching today.

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Also Kenny, I don't think you're scum, I think you're neutral who can push your own goals and that town is a good tool for you to use... Tell us a bit more about you :P

19. ISO #469
    Ganelon

Did you just claim Godfather here? Is that why you. aren't afraid?? Are you night immune? :P

20. ISO #470
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You were scummy as all hells earlier. Unless someone is scummier than all hells in my reading, you're the one I'm lynching today.
    You're scum, along with everyone else who is voting me. I can confirm myself. Are you going on a binge of misplays as town or are you scum tho?? :P

21. ISO #471

My weak points??? How the fuck is someone saying "You're trying to get me modkilled" a weak tell?!
    Was mainly referring to how you were struggling to see the (debatable) possible pro-town motives.

I thought the modkill ting was kinda weak too but he didn't take it too far tbf

22. ISO #472

Also Kenny, I don't think you're scum, I think you're neutral who can push your own goals and that town is a good tool for you to use... Tell us a bit more about you :P
    KENNY IS TOWN only town confirmed i got in my RC

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Sorry for all this spam. It's just I've caught up and found out my previous contributions to MM vs. Mag have already been brought up.

So, I'll add an additional thing: I find it scummy af that MM left his vote on Mag as he was leaving. Even if MM had his disagreements with Mag's strats, it should have been obvious Mag was just saying his sincere opinions and was trying to contribute. There's no point in continuing to pressure a slot that is already contributing.

This is especially scummy because:

-He's already expressed an interest in getting info out of Slaol, a dark horse this game
    -He's generally quite good at acknowledging the towniness in different thought processes (i.e. Light)
    -He fixates a lot on how people use their pressure vote and stuff

It's true MM is making lots of coherent points about setup spec and stuff. But I'd expect that - scum are also partially uninformed and thinking very hard about setup strategy and stuff, so it shouldn't be surprising if a scum makes very cogent points on that front.

Blink seems to sincerely townread MM which gives me pause cuz Blink knows him better but... Yh that was how I felt when reading MM.

If this is true then maybe we have a lot of neutrals this game...
    There's a different between a different or... simple point of view, and someone literally saying stuff that benefits scum and wholeheartedly agreeing with bullshit. Also, despite what some people may think, I am no God but human ;)

My vote on Mag wasn't a pressure vote: it was a vote of "I fucking think you're scum". Well, it can be seen as pressure, but not just to get juice of the player for info. I think you get what I mean.

Also, I still want info out of Slaol, I really liked our little thing at start of game so I want to see more.

25. ISO #475

Mayor Just lych him then you will see who is town. This lych will confirm everything everything will be out in the open.

26. ISO #476
    Ganelon

KENNY IS TOWN only town confirmed i got in my RC
    I'm getting the feeling one of you is trying to bait my attack tonight. Which one of you though... tough question. I'd say it's Kenny. So if you guys trust me, move your votes off of Mike and onto Kenny. I'll be visiting Mike tonight.

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    With 23% currently winning I can actually totally see there not being a scum faction this game. Thoughts?
    I can confirm this is false. And I haven't achieved my win condition yet, and am of Town alignment.

28. ISO #478

I'm getting the feeling one of you is trying to bait my attack tonight. Which one of you though... tough question. I'd say it's Kenny. So if you guys trust me, move your votes off of Mike and onto Kenny. I'll be visiting Mike tonight.
    nice move lych a confirmed town then let mafia kill another town not a smart play mag when we know 100% you are scum you even admited it

29. ISO #479
    Ganelon

@Kenny does the name Martinelli mean anything to you?

30. ISO #480

you are trying to give your partner extra time that way you have 2 dead town and then lych you then another dead town and no clue who your partner is

31. ISO #481

//Flavourful RP with a dash of hints

Now that I've reached this stage I would be able to finally settle down and rest.. But this city needs help and that is the reason they voted for me. My promises of bringing down violent crimes and drugs are what impressed these people and I'd be a fool not to help them out. Especially if I want to stay another term.. I digress. For me, there's two things I'd like to accomplish during my term: Bring down crime rate drastically and leave something behind for the people to remember me by.

That first task is what I intend to put all of my effort behind. You know, this city.. it's rampant with organized crime. Obviously that's where I'll put my focus, right? Sure. We'll bring them down, especially once I'm able to increase the police presence and gain additional funding. But you know what kind of people are accountable for the other large portion of crimes? Prostitutes. Small-time drug dealers. Homeless people. The scum of the earth that is accepted but looked down upon by the rest of society. Yes, you might say that these people aren't as bad as those crime rings we have and you're right. But should we ignore them, let them live among us upstanding citizens? I say no.

I say we deal with all of them. Until there's only the good part of society left and none of those bad apples around to spoil the bunch. For a green, prospering society.

And once I reach that, they'll surely let me build something here so I can leave my legacy. Maybe a school with my name on it.. For better education, of course.

//Flavour end
    I am considering NoctiZ as town mayor. If he's scum well fuck me.

Also this seems to be hinting at a lot of neutrals that would need to die in order for him to win?

32. ISO #482
    Ganelon

I am considering NoctiZ as town mayor. If he's scum well fuck me.

Also this seems to be hinting at a lot of neutrals that would need to die in order for him to win?
    no, its hinting at him needing to kill all non-town.

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Are you a Rizzo?
    No
    What is your alignment then?

35. ISO #485
    Ganelon

@Mike how the fuck do you know Kenny is "confirmed town". Is it your role card? Or something he said

36. ISO #486

Wow Blink makes a good point.
    !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You all fucking view me as a backstabber???? What the fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

37. ISO #487
    Ganelon

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You all fucking view me as a backstabber???? What the fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Lol. Kenny has not even claimed a role, and I get voted instead? Nice. @Gyrlander bb you're getting a mace in your skull tonight
    Really doubt it. You haven't adressed the big fact that you deny being Neutral minutes after claiming Neutral. You can RIP. Plus your whole role stuff feels akward.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

40. ISO #490
    Ganelon

Welp I don't think Kenny is here.
    -vote Mike

Please explain to me why the fuck are you CONVINCED that Kenny is town when literally everything he's said points to him being at best neutral and at worst a Rizzo

41. ISO #491

My top scum reads rn are Kenny, Brendan. Top town reads are NocTiz (although I suspect that due to necessity one of us will be lynching the other at some point), and bliinkskater. I'm fine with a Kenny, Brendan, MM or SB16 Lynch. I would absolutely prefer a Kenny Lynch because he is likely Rizzo.
    Yeah you need to go even if you are what you claim to be, you just confirmed that to me lol. Due to necessity, as you say. And I think you may be a mob anyway.

42. ISO #492
    Ganelon

Yeah you need to go even if you are what you claim to be, you just confirmed that to me lol. Due to necessity, as you say. And I think you may be a mob anyway.
    welp did I fuck up this bad? lol

43. ISO #493
    Ganelon

oh well. I guess I really did fuck up Q.Q blame Kenny

remember, lynch Mike and Kenny after me. this is super important.

And I believe MM as well.

44. ISO #494

If The Rizzos really exist, they're almost certainly scum. The name "Rizzo" has Italian origins and sounds mafia-esque.

Unless Cryptonic is ironically exploiting that to punish us for stereotyping. Social commentary seems to be another theme of this setup, after all.
    Pffs. My name is Italian too and I'm town aligned lol. In the mod, it's not because your name is Vito the Liar that you're mafia xD

45. ISO #495
    Ganelon

Pffs. My name is Italian too and I'm town aligned lol. In the mod, it's not because your name is Vito the Liar that you're mafia xD
    The mod is set in Sicily.

46. ISO #496

Also. Mike doesn't scream town as he did last game. Of course, he had a very strong and bold play that was making him easy to read... I'll have my eye on him.

47. ISO #497
    Ganelon

@Mike fucking claim. Why do you think, nay, are convinced, that Kenny is town? Given all. the shit today. Is it something he said? Or is it something the host told you

48. ISO #498

“Based on his posts, I conclude Kenny has a rolecard and that he is a player who is in the game.”
    LOL +1 his post is indeed not very meaningful... I conclude Kenny claimed neutral btw.

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

My name is also vaguely Italian afaik. I believe that’s just the setup theme.
    See lol