Forum Mafia - Hosting Order and Setup Reviewing
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Forum Mafia - Hosting Order and Setup Reviewing

The Queue is currently being maintained by @MartinGG99 . If you have any interest in joining or have questions about the Queue, reach out to him via site PM or through the discord server (same username). Administrative staff (primarily Lumi or Marshmallow Marshall) can give permission for joining the Queue and posting signups as well, but that is generally reserved for when the setup being hosted is a closed game and/or the game would make estimating balance difficult without knowing the hidden aspects of the game.

FM Queue:

There is nothing in the queue at the moment. Feel free to contact FM staff if you're interested in hosting!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; December 1st, 2023 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: Forum Mafia - Hosting Order and Setup Reviewing

I'd like My setup reviewed and approved properly please! @Marshmallow Marshall

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...urnabout-Mafia

Lookin good so far.
    Last edited by AIVION; October 27th, 2018 at 07:29 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Bump! New queue added!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    @Slaol
    @Marshmallow Marshall

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...Werewolf-Ball?

I'm ready to host this wheneva, 16P.

Also, can we move this to the Setup Workshop? It's confusing, cause there is also a queue there :o
    Are you on Skwirl discord so I can contact you easily there? If not just PM me here when you'll want it hosted. Won't be right now though, because of the big FM. If it doesn't fill and you want to host it, it's a good idea too

Also, request granted, this is now in the Workshop
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Also, petition to change the S-FM Super Basic link with the exact same setup posted 4 years prior huehue:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...M-Small-Round?
    No u
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; December 6th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Add both of our setups to the queue or riot

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

Requesting permission to host this 7p (it lasts one day) just to get another game on before blink's game starts

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...369#post820369

this is pretty much already balanced, game ends on d1
    5v2

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

i will host an open setup if people are down, after 9/18
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

Could I host an 8p after Huey’s game? Setup’s already been approved.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Standoff-(8P)

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

Ah wait, you’re more than welcome to host yours first. I’m cool with anything

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

You know, for a moment I thought to maybe host a quick Super Basic while wait, but it would probably take a month to fill up.

Edit: For players it would be approximately (I did the math) 574728933 times more convenient if this Thread was located in Signups instead.
    Last edited by OzyWho; January 5th, 2020 at 03:00 PM.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You know, for a moment I thought to maybe host a quick Super Basic while wait, but it would probably take a month to fill up.

Edit: For players it would be approximately (I did the math) 574728933 times more convenient if this Thread was located in Signups instead.
    No, Super Basic is fun, short and quite popular, I believe.

A move from FM Discussion to Setup Workshop was already requested in this very thread (see Cryptonic's post above). Nobody actually looks in the Signups section, usually. Unless there is further support to that request, the Queue will remain in the Workshop, because people actually open it to make setups and talk about them.

Can you teach me how to do maths like this? :P

20. ISO #20

The next Ladder game is on the Queue. People who voted may be interested

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

Add me to the queue or I’ll riot

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Add me to the queue or I’ll riot
    Now don't YOU start with it

23. ISO #23

Update to the Queue

Due to the recent increase in FM activity and in hosting requests, a new Queue has been opened: the Mini S-FM Queue! Setups that are meant to be played with 10 players or less may now be placed by FM staff under the Mini S-FM Queue. They will be played independantly from the games in the Usual FM Queue, which is meant for all setup sizes. Note that the exact same process applies to both Queues when it comes to reviewing, approving, and getting the go-ahead to post signups; nothing has changed on that point.

What does this mean for you and for the forum? Simply that may now be two games going on at the same time, one of the Usual FM Queue and one of the Mini S-FM Queue. This will allow the site's games to better follow its activity.

The original post has been updated accordingly. The first game on the Mini S-FM Queue is @BananaCucho 's "Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade" (9P); he may now post signups. See you soon in both the old and the new queues!

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Wouldn't Auwt's run of S-FM Eternia be considered a Mini S-FM and as a result be in the small queue? @Marshmallow Marshall
    Indeed, but since Auwt has hosted no game before and that having hosted at least one game is required to host a Ladder game, I've put it in the main queue at least until The Fooling Party is hosted. This may change depending on the amount of games in each queue.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

I'd like to try once in my life what it's like to host a game. Sounds tough.
    Matrix6 is what I had in mind.
    Updated the Queue. You may post signups; good luck ^^

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    remove me from queue ive got no interest in hosting rn
    Alright. Mike also is at least delaying All Stars, which means @Auwt is next with Last Hope. Auwt, if you're ready, you may post signups
    If you need anything, feel free to ask.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

I feel like in the secondary Queue you could also accept bigger setups but with the restriction that they have to be either 3h/21h day/night cycles or days with x weeks lengths.
    Though I guess that last one is already a 3rd parallel group in play..
    Yep. If enough people enjoy games with extra-long phases, I'll add a "long game queue". That was part of the intent behind making The Eternal Conflict an off-queue game.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; March 18th, 2021 at 12:45 AM.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

@Marshmallow Marshall
    If allowed, I'd like get in the queue with:
    S-FM Last Hope (1413P) without Templar

I reckon with 2 games in the queue, knowing us - it'll start in 2-3 months.
    After which, ~5 months of inactivite FM's. Like this year when it was 2months to start 9Ps and have every D1 in every game be 200 posts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Gotta host before then so that don't want to host during that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

37. ISO #37

@Marshmallow Marshall
    If allowed, I'd like get in the queue with:
    S-FM Last Hope (1413P) without Templar

I reckon with 2 games in the queue, knowing us - it'll start in 2-3 months.
    After which, ~5 months of inactivite FM's. Like this year when it was 2months to start 9Ps and have every D1 in every game be 200 posts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Gotta host before then so that don't want to host during that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Done. This change might favor town a little bit, but it shouldn't be dramatically changing anything.
    Also, we aren't going to have dead FM! Impossible!

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Change my setup to host to SVM plz.

I couldn't decide wether I want to cancel my queue or put in on hold or just host SVM instead, so I leave it at the latter + a notice to you that there's a decent chance I'll cancel it.
    Done.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Remove me from the queue plz.
    I want to disappear from everything FM related atm tbh.
    Done. You may now disappear.