my righteous anger comes directly from my relationship with Jesus Christ, I hate evil just like Jesus does. and when someone is mocking what I say or challenging me with stupid accusations, you will see me get very angry, but trust me, this type of anger is righteous anger. Jesus had it at the temple when the moneychangers were making merchandise in the temple. Jesus flipped over the money changers tables and said "MY HOUSE IS A HOUSE OF PRAYER, BUT YOU HAVE MADE IT A DEN OF THIEVES". so dont be suprised if you get into an argument with me and i call you a stupid retard, or a reprobate. I have righteous anger like Jesus did at the temple. When someone mocks my parables of Jesus Descriptions of the Kingdom Of Heaven, it absolutly infuriates me, and i experience what is known as righteous anger, where I ball up all my frustation and anger and explode on that person, and they totally deserve it! you think im mad? just think how angry God is with you not being in Christ and obeying. and not only that, but coming up against me, a born-again christian who is righteous. Everyone who ever mocked me or made fun of me, will end up in Hell if they dont repent and believe the Gospel. and let me tell you, God is absolutly going to ROAST you, if you dont repent. im telling you, if you dont repent, you are a dead man walking. and one day God will pull the plug on you and your going to say what happened? why didnt I listen to Rachyl on sc2mafia forums? repent and believe. the clock is ticking.