~My Righteous Anger~ - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: ~My Righteous Anger~

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    my day was good! i went out shopping with the girls! now im home and im feeling sleepy. gonna eat some halloween candy and go to sleep soon! are you excited for Halloween efekann?
    sadly i wont be attending halloween but i will be giving candy incase any kids come to trick or treat

btw rachyl you should pm me on discord more often its fun to chat with people you know
    I Like Ice Cream

Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    sadly i wont be attending halloween but i will be giving candy incase any kids come to trick or treat

btw rachyl you should pm me on discord more often its fun to chat with people you know
    awwwh okay Efekann, im not usually on discord much because people have been bullying me on there, but I will come to discord, just to talk to you! because your a very nice person i like you alot, your a good friend! <3 well i have to turn in for the night, goodnight efekann!

idk how to tell you this w/o breaking ur heart, but Rachyl is actually my smurf.

In fact, her whole character is based off the "Rachel" in my visual novel. She's nothing but another shallow creation of mine.

awwwh okay Efekann, im not usually on discord much because people have been bullying me on there, but I will come to discord, just to talk to you! because your a very nice person i like you alot, your a good friend! <3 well i have to turn in for the night, goodnight efekann!
    thanks rachyl dont mind the bullies in Skwirl and the Sc2Mafia Discord how about you come join the EUMafian Discord? its pretty chill and full of polite people there
    https://discord.gg/vwPusQj

anyway its good to talk to you i will go to sleep too soon sooo uhm gn8 rachyl
    I Like Ice Cream

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    idk how to tell you this w/o breaking ur heart, but Rachyl is actually my smurf.

In fact, her whole character is based off the "Rachel" in my visual novel. She's nothing but another shallow creation of mine.
    you do realize it doesnt break my heart right?
    being honest and polite doesnt equal being romantic

you goddamn troll
    I Like Ice Cream

thanks rachyl dont mind the bullies in Skwirl and the Sc2Mafia Discord how about you come join the EUMafian Discord? its pretty chill and full of polite people there
    https://discord.gg/vwPusQj

anyway its good to talk to you i will go to sleep too soon sooo uhm gn8 rachyl
    alright gimme a sec to switch accounts and write my reply

Hahah dw anyway it's just a joke Rachyl isn't my smurf.

There's nothing to worry about. God loves you
    dont worry i know you cant imitate others well but make your own personalities for good RP

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Guys Rachyl has got to be trolling and I say it deserves a round of applause. Top notch!
    im applauding you cause you suspect rachyl of being a troll she is just a nice person
    I Like Ice Cream

dont worry i know you cant imitate others well but make your own personalities for good RP

im applauding you cause you suspect rachyl of being a troll she is just a nice person
    Trolls can be nice people (e. g., efekannn02)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

My doctrine is easy believism. I believe in an easy believism gospel. Meaning, Faith-alone through Christ-Alone salvation comes down to a 1 time belief that Jesus Christ is the Son Of God, and that he has saved me from my sins, and salvation is not of works. that is my doctrine. It is the best doctrine in the world
    I'm baptised.
    I'm saved!
    I'm going to heaven!
    See ya later, virgins!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

btw where can i pay you money so you can make me experience the whole RP? im kinda mad for the cliffhanger ending
    Lmfao, I can just imagine YZB realizing the story is headed towards some kind of creepy sex scene that he would have to write about an underage boy and thinking to himself “Oh god, what am I doing with my life”

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Lmfao, I can just imagine YZB realizing the story is headed towards some kind of creepy sex scene that he would have to write about an underage boy and thinking to himself “Oh god, what am I doing with my life”
    Sex Scene? ewww thats disgusting all i wanted was to discuss about random shit lol and not give YZB a Existencial Crisis
    I Like Ice Cream

btw where can i pay you money so you can make me experience the whole RP? im kinda mad for the cliffhanger ending
    I ended it because I was starting to feel invested in it, and I was starting to feel the urge to please others (which is something you shouldn't let yourself feel more than you have to). I get obsessed with stuff really easily like projects and problems. If I let myself, I might have ended up spending a month poring over making 6/10 RP and then suddenly dropping it to focus on my studies and stuff. I wanna keep sc2mafia as something chill to do in the evenings rather than something I'm bound to.

Sorry for ending it like that. XP

I ended it because I was starting to feel invested in it, and I was starting to feel the urge to please others (which is something you shouldn't let yourself feel more than you have to). I get obsessed with stuff really easily like projects and problems. If I let myself, I might have ended up spending a month poring over making 6/10 RP and then suddenly dropping it to focus on my studies and stuff. I wanna keep sc2mafia as something chill to do in the evenings rather than something I'm bound to.

Sorry for ending it like that. XP
    Just make it Efe exclusive then, that’s a small commitment! Sorry for pressuring you!

Members who have read this thread: 18