Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Asperger's Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    They may be pretty but the desperation cancels out if there's multiple tbh so I'd probably act pretty normal
    Personally i would probably go after the least prettiest one, A to piss off her friends and B to give her a superb boost in her confidence, for i find all woman a delicacy in their own way =P

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Personally i would probably go after the least prettiest one, A to piss off her friends and B to give her a superb boost in her confidence, for i find all woman a delicacy in their own way =P
    Awwwh... :3

Dammit Blink this was supposed to be an autism thread... you didn't have to go and get all sweet on us D:

tho maybe u should just talk to them and pursue the one u connect with best idk XD

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What if she had a beard tho, would you still do it?

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    a girl with a beard? dont be silly

and btw this thread is about asperger's syndrome ffs
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearded_lady

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I think everyone here has Asperger's syndrome because they all are talking about random unrelated stuff when Efe is talking about something that he cares about, which show an inability to understand the correct context to make sex jokes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think everyone here has Asperger's syndrome because they all are talking about random unrelated stuff when Efe is talking about something that he cares about, which show an inability to understand the correct context to make sex jokes
    so youre saying you like women?
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    That too!! Why between " tho? I don't like your subtle suggestions
    “A” “r” “e” “y” “o” “u” “s” “u” “r” “e” “a” “b” “o” “u” “t” “t” “h” “a” “t” “?”
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

Well living with Asperger's > living with low-functioning autism. I can 100% guarantee that.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Let's say that they're friends of friends basically who are interested in the same games.
    To be more precise, there's three girls - Molly, Sarah and Rachel (or other names corresponding to your favourite race)

Molly is in completely different classes to you. This is the first time you've heard about her. You've only heard anecdotes about her from your friends. But apparently she's got a really outgoing, querky personality.

Sarah is your friend's sister. You actually went to the same primary school with her and, though you were never super close, she's been in your life for a long time and you feel pretty comfortable around her. She's a bit sensitive but she's got a kind heart.

Rachel is in a few of your classes. You've talked a little but not much. She's a bit of a quiet character and difficult to get a read on. However, she'll make eye contact with you in corridors and smile casually and wave.

So, what do you do?

30. ISO #30
    Ganelon

To be more precise, there's three girls - Molly, Sarah and Rachel (or other names corresponding to your favourite race)

Molly is in completely different classes to you. This is the first time you've heard about her. You've only heard anecdotes about her from your friends. But apparently she's got a really outgoing, querky personality.

Sarah is your friend's sister. You actually went to the same primary school with her and, though you were never super close, she's been in your life for a long time and you feel pretty comfortable around her. She's a bit sensitive but she's got a kind heart.

Rachel is in a few of your classes. You've talked a little but not much. She's a bit of a quiet character and difficult to get a read on. However, she'll make eye contact with you in corridors and smile casually and wave.

So, what do you do?
    You hastily avoid eye contact with Rachel, and, slowly, as desperation takes over, you start pondering on the deep questions of life...

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

So, what do you do?
    I proclaim my homosexuality and automatically become close friends with them.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I proclaim my homosexuality and automatically become close friends with them.
    Molly: 'Woah, woah... err... HEEEEEEEEEEEEH?'

Rachel looks at you like you're crazy.

Molly's jaw hangs in shock, but she doesn't seem creeped out. In fact, she seems oddly intrigued.

Gyrlander: 'Yeah, that's right! I'm gay. And I'm not ashamed of it!'

Sarah: 'Well, I think it's nice to be so forthright with who you really are. You're really inspiring!'

Molly: 'Siiiiiiiiick!'

Sarah: 'M-Molly! Don't be rude! His sexuality is not "sick" - it's simply who he is!'

Sarah lowers her head and glances at the floor 'I'm just surprised you never told me...'

Rachel continues to look at you like you're crazy.

Well, looks like that broke the ice... In fact, that shattered it.

What do you do?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Ok First Command

>tell Molly that i am better than her
    Molly's eyes flare with passion.

Looks like you just awoke something in her.

Molly: "Nay, child. I am the chosen warrior goddess. I have no better... In fact, I have no equal."

Sarah facepalms.

Molly: "Come, child! I challenge you to a DUEL! What game do you prefer! I shall slay you at it with ease."

Games your friend has:

Smash Bros
    Mariokart
    Wii Tennis

40. ISO #40

Molly: 'Woah, woah... err... HEEEEEEEEEEEEH?'

Rachel looks at you like you're crazy.

Molly's jaw hangs in shock, but she doesn't seem creeped out. In fact, she seems oddly intrigued.

Gyrlander: 'Yeah, that's right! I'm gay. And I'm not ashamed of it!'

Sarah: 'Well, I think it's nice to be so forthright with who you really are. You're really inspiring!'

Molly: 'Siiiiiiiiick!'

Sarah: 'M-Molly! Don't be rude! His sexuality is not "sick" - it's simply who he is!'

Sarah lowers her head and glances at the floor 'I'm just surprised you never told me...'

Rachel continues to look at you like you're crazy.

Well, looks like that broke the ice... In fact, that shattered it.

What do you do?
    Proclaim my love for furries. And if they dare to call me weird I immediately beat them to death with the console controller

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #41

Molly's eyes flare with passion.

Looks like you just awoke something in her.

Molly: "Nay, child. I am the chosen warrior goddess. I have no better... In fact, I have no equal."

Sarah facepalms.

Molly: "Come, child! I challenge you to a DUEL! What game do you prefer! I shall slay you at it with ease."

Games your friend has:

Smash Bros
    Mariokart
    Wii Tennis
    ewww nintendo... i prefer playstation but fine i trained myself for any game console

what smash bros game is it? Brawl? if its brawl then brawl i want to win with meta knight
    i cant play Wii Tennis im way too terrible at moving (im not obese i still look thin af)
    if its not SMB Brawl then i pick Mario Kart i can play everything
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #42

ewww nintendo... i prefer playstation but fine i trained myself for any game console

what smash bros game is it? Brawl? if its brawl then brawl i want to win with meta knight
    i cant play Wii Tennis im way too terrible at moving (im not obese i still look thin af)
    if its not SMB Brawl then i pick Mario Kart i can play everything
    You agree to SMB Brawl.

Molly: 'fufufufufu'

Molly smiles confidently... It seems things are going exactly as she planned. You feel a degree of unease.

But, as the game begins, she asks Rachel for a reminder of the controls.

Err actually maybe this isn't as she planned.

As the game progresses, you tear into her with ease. You're struggling to gain satisfaction from winning, because you frankly feel like anyone with hands could demolish her.

Molly: 'GYAAAAAH... I SHALL WIN THROUGH ANY MEANS! I SWEAR IT!'

Sarah is still facepalming, but you realize she's smiling through her facepalm. She gives Molly's shoulder a little squeeze and murmurs a few words of encouragement.

Her percent is 80. Your percent is 0.

What do you do?

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

What... what did I just read lol

GO SIGN FOR FMS INSTEAD OF POLLUTING THE WORLD BY USING DATACENTER ROOM THAT NEEDS TO BE REFRESHED WITH WATER TO AVOID AN EXPLOSION!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

46. ISO #46

Er... okay. Omit the "killing them with a controller" part.
    Molly starts giggling. Rachel's face reddens and she stares at the floor.

Sarah: '...Furry? What's a Furry?'

Molly leans in and whispers something into Sarah's ear.

Sarah pales a little. She looks a little traumatized.

Sarah: 'I... I'm still not sure I understand'

Molly: 'Maybe if I show you some pi-'

Sarah: 'NO IT'S FINE I'LL FIGURE IT OUT DON'T WORRY '

As Sarah starts murmuring to herself quickly, you notice Rachel isn't just staring at the floor... She's grinning... Hard...

An odd reaction for someone who was acting all judgy earlier. What's up with her?

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What... what did I just read lol

GO SIGN FOR FMS INSTEAD OF POLLUTING THE WORLD BY USING DATACENTER ROOM THAT NEEDS TO BE REFRESHED WITH WATER TO AVOID AN EXPLOSION!!!!!!
    if you call my shit a shitpost i'll call your shit a shitpost now gtfo
    I Like Ice Cream