Asperger's Syndrome - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 51 to 80 of 80
  1. #51

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Molly starts giggling. Rachel's face reddens and she stares at the floor.

    Sarah: '...Furry? What's a Furry?'

    Molly leans in and whispers something into Sarah's ear.

    Sarah pales a little. She looks a little traumatized.

    Sarah: 'I... I'm still not sure I understand'

    Molly: 'Maybe if I show you some pi-'

    Sarah: 'NO IT'S FINE I'LL FIGURE IT OUT DON'T WORRY '

    As Sarah starts murmuring to herself quickly, you notice Rachel isn't just staring at the floor... She's grinning... Hard...

    An odd reaction for someone who was acting all judgy earlier. What's up with her?
    I tell Sarah that, one day, she will understand, and hug her. I also look at Rachel, wondering if she likes furries too.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  2. #52

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You agree to SMB Brawl.

    Molly: 'fufufufufu'

    Molly smiles confidently... It seems things are going exactly as she planned. You feel a degree of unease.

    But, as the game begins, she asks Rachel for a reminder of the controls.

    Err actually maybe this isn't as she planned.

    As the game progresses, you tear into her with ease. You're struggling to gain satisfaction from winning, because you frankly feel like anyone with hands could demolish her.

    Molly: 'GYAAAAAH... I SHALL WIN THROUGH ANY MEANS! I SWEAR IT!'

    Sarah is still facepalming, but you realize she's smiling through her facepalm. She gives Molly's shoulder a little squeeze and murmurs a few words of encouragement.

    Her percent is 80. Your percent is 0.

    What do you do?
    end her and tell her that i was lucky because im actually terrible at that game and compliment her ego and give her one more chance to prove herself as a good gamer and also smile at Sarah seductively



    yep im going for it wish me luck on this
    I Like Ice Cream

  3. #53

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    end her and tell her that i was lucky because im actually terrible at that game and compliment her ego and give her one more chance to prove herself as a good gamer and also smile at Sarah seductively



    yep im going for it wish me luck on this
    with ending her i mean win the game flawlessly
    I Like Ice Cream

  4. #54

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Yzb can u make this a legit thing? Like make a signup thread for Forum RPG and then you tell a story and have us all make decisions on what to do next? You’re a really great storyteller!

    Or do you only do dating sims? Then I guess that would just be an orgy....
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  5. #55

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Yzb can u make this a legit thing? Like make a signup thread for Forum RPG and then you tell a story and have us all make decisions on what to do next? You’re a really great storyteller!

    Or do you only do dating sims? Then I guess that would just be an orgy....
    thanks for giving that man that wonderful idea aamirus
    I Like Ice Cream

  6. #56

  7. #57

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    if you call my shit a shitpost i'll call your shit a shitpost now gtfo
    Good because it is what it is XD
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  8. #58

  9. #59

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I tell Sarah that, one day, she will understand, and hug her. I also look at Rachel, wondering if she likes furries too.
    You hug Sarah.

    Sarah: 'G-Gyrlander... Maybe I can't fully appreciate all of your experiences and dimensions. But I'll try my best to respect them '

    Then, you turn to Rachel, looking at her.

    Rachel notices your suspicious look. It appears she wants to defend herself.

    Rachel: 'Ahem... Uh... I... Uh...'

    So, she clears her throat, and finally speaks for the first time.

    Rachel: 'A-Ahem. Ahem... Uh'

    As I said, she finally speaks for the first time.

    Rachel: 'A-a...aaaaaaaaah'

    AS I SAID, SHE FINALLY SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME.

    Rachel: 'A-ahem! Err, yes. No. Furries are not my thing. Actually. Just in case anyone was wondering. Yeah. That's all.'

    Molly: '...'

    Sarah: '...'

    Rachel: '...'

    Mark: '...'

    Sarah: '... Y'yeah! You tell 'em Rachel! It's great to see you speak your mind! '

    What do you do?

  10. #60

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You hug Sarah.

    Sarah: 'G-Gyrlander... Maybe I can't fully appreciate all of your experiences and dimensions. But I'll try my best to respect them '

    Then, you turn to Rachel, looking at her.

    Rachel notices your suspicious look. It appears she wants to defend herself.

    Rachel: 'Ahem... Uh... I... Uh...'

    So, she clears her throat, and finally speaks for the first time.

    Rachel: 'A-Ahem. Ahem... Uh'

    As I said, she finally speaks for the first time.

    Rachel: 'A-a...aaaaaaaaah'

    AS I SAID, SHE FINALLY SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME.

    Rachel: 'A-ahem! Err, yes. No. Furries are not my thing. Actually. Just in case anyone was wondering. Yeah. That's all.'

    Molly: '...'

    Sarah: '...'

    Rachel: '...'

    Mark: '...'

    Sarah: '... Y'yeah! You tell 'em Rachel! It's great to see you speak your mind! '

    What do you do?
    I go to a nearby room and put on my animal pyjamas. After that, I go to the main room and point a finger at Rachel... AND DEMAND HER TO SAY THE TRUTH, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  11. #61

  12. #62

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    end her and tell her that i was lucky because im actually terrible at that game and compliment her ego and give her one more chance to prove herself as a good gamer and also smile at Sarah seductively



    yep im going for it wish me luck on this
    Then, you return your full attention to the game... and administer your finishing combo...

    But she dodges it!

    Incredible! The timing of that dodge was impeccable! No newbie should have been able to manage that.

    You glance at her, and she's grinning with determination, chuckling.

    Molly: 'Now child, prepare to witness my ULTIMATE COMEBACK! Watch this!'

    She gets in close and delivers a hit. 1% damage.

    You do your finishing combo. She dies.

    Molly: '...Oh...nvm...'

    You humbly insist your victory was due to luck and compliment her completely intentional dodge and her earth-shattering 1% hit.

    She takes it well and agrees to another game with enthusiasm.

    Meanwhile, you take a moment to give Sarah your best seductive smile. She seems oblivious to its full meaning, but she nevertheless smiles back brightly.

    The next game begins. What do you do?

  13. #63

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Then, you return your full attention to the game... and administer your finishing combo...

    But she dodges it!

    Incredible! The timing of that dodge was impeccable! No newbie should have been able to manage that.

    You glance at her, and she's grinning with determination, chuckling.

    Molly: 'Now child, prepare to witness my ULTIMATE COMEBACK! Watch this!'

    She gets in close and delivers a hit. 1% damage.

    You do your finishing combo. She dies.

    Molly: '...Oh...nvm...'

    You humbly insist your victory was due to luck and compliment her completely intentional dodge and her earth-shattering 1% hit.

    She takes it well and agrees to another game with enthusiasm.

    Meanwhile, you take a moment to give Sarah your best seductive smile. She seems oblivious to its full meaning, but she nevertheless smiles back brightly.

    The next game begins. What do you do?
    go easy on molly on the next game and look at sarah every now and then
    I Like Ice Cream

  14. #64

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Yzb can u make this a legit thing? Like make a signup thread for Forum RPG and then you tell a story and have us all make decisions on what to do next? You’re a really great storyteller!

    Or do you only do dating sims? Then I guess that would just be an orgy....
    Thankyou, but I'm not sure if I have the commitment required to do that sorta thing well heheh ^^

  15. #65

  16. #66

  17. #67

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I go to a nearby room and put on my animal pyjamas. After that, I go to the main room and point a finger at Rachel... AND DEMAND HER TO SAY THE TRUTH, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.
    Rachel looks like she's on the verge of caving in. She grows tenser, tenser, tenser...

    Then suddenly, her shoulds sag, and she relaxes.

    Rachel: 'your fur is so... lustrous... and soft... I could just run my fingers through it'

    Sarah: 'R-Rachel?!'

    Molly: 'Woo! You go girl!'

    Ruh roh, looks like you just unleashed 17 years of sexual repression all in one go.

    What do you do now?

  18. #68

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Rachel looks like she's on the verge of caving in. She grows tenser, tenser, tenser...

    Then suddenly, her shoulds sag, and she relaxes.

    Rachel: 'your fur is so... lustrous... and soft... I could just run my fingers through it'

    Sarah: 'R-Rachel?!'

    Molly: 'Woo! You go girl!'

    Ruh roh, looks like you just unleashed 17 years of sexual repression all in one go.

    What do you do now?
    I need some context on the men that are in the room with me. Or are they 100% irrelevant.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  19. #69

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    go easy on molly on the next game and look at sarah every now and then
    You go easy on Molly, and take a closer win.

    Sarah seems to have grown aware of all your glances. She seems... restless...

    After the game ends, she walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

    Sarah: 'Efe... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

    She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall. The others look a little confused but are too distracted by Molly's antics to pay you two much attention.

    There in the hall, she holds your hands and looks deep into your eyes.

    Sarah: 'Efe... The truth is... I lo-'

    THANKYOU FOR PLAYING THIS FREE TRIAL.

    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE FULL VERSION, IT CAN BE PURCHASED FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF $999.

    Credits

    Scriptwriting: yzb25

    Story: yzb25

    Editing: yzb25

    Typos: yzb25

    Molly: yzb25

    Rachel: yzb25

    Sarah: yzb25

  20. #70

  21. #71

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Oh yeah them? Sorry another scriptwriter is handling the filler characters.

    Meh, they went to get ice cream or something. Irrelevant.
    I tell Rachel that if she wants to have sex with furries she will have to dominate lucid dreaming. I lend her a book about Lucid Dreaming and then go back to talk with Sarah, who seems to be the nicest girl here.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  22. #72

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I tell Rachel that if she wants to have sex with furries she will have to dominate lucid dreaming. I lend her a book about Lucid Dreaming and then go back to talk with Sarah, who seems to be the nicest girl here.
    Rachel pauses for a moment... then feebly nods to your words of wisdom. She gratefully accepts your book and totters off to read it in a corner.

    After that, you enjoy an earnest conversation with Sarah. Now that she fully sees you for what you are, you're able to connect to her on a level you never did before.

    Meanwhile, Molly immerses herself in becoming the greatest SMB Brawl player the world has ever seen.

    After talking to her for a while, Sarah walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

    Sarah: 'Efe... I mean Gyr... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

    She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall.

    In the hall, you notice an outline in her trousers you never noticed before.

    Sarah: 'Gyr... The truth is... I'm a gu-'

    THANKYOU FOR PLAYING THIS FREE TRIAL.

    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE FULL VERSION, IT CAN BE PURCHASED FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF $999.

    Credits

    Scriptwriting: yzb25

    Story: yzb25

    Editing: yzb25

    Typos: yzb25

    Molly: yzb25

    Rachel: yzb25

    Sarah: yzb25

    Excessive sexual tension: Gyrlander

  23. #73

  24. #74

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Rachel pauses for a moment... then feebly nods to your words of wisdom. She gratefully accepts your book and totters off to read it in a corner.

    After that, you enjoy an earnest conversation with Sarah. Now that she fully sees you for what you are, you're able to connect to her on a level you never did before.

    Meanwhile, Molly immerses herself in becoming the greatest SMB Brawl player the world has ever seen.

    After talking to her for a while, Sarah walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

    Sarah: 'Efe... I mean Gyr... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

    She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall.

    In the hall, you notice an outline in her trousers you never noticed before.

    Sarah: 'Gyr... The truth is... I'm a gu-'

    THANKYOU FOR PLAYING THIS FREE TRIAL.

    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE FULL VERSION, IT CAN BE PURCHASED FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF $999.

    Credits

    Scriptwriting: yzb25

    Story: yzb25

    Editing: yzb25

    Typos: yzb25

    Molly: yzb25

    Rachel: yzb25

    Sarah: yzb25

    Excessive sexual tension: Gyrlander
    The only way this could end.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  25. #75

  26. #76

  27. #77

  28. #78

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You go easy on Molly, and take a closer win.

    Sarah seems to have grown aware of all your glances. She seems... restless...

    After the game ends, she walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

    Sarah: 'Efe... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

    She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall. The others look a little confused but are too distracted by Molly's antics to pay you two much attention.

    There in the hall, she holds your hands and looks deep into your eyes.

    Sarah: 'Efe... The truth is... I lo-'

    THANKYOU FOR PLAYING THIS FREE TRIAL.

    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE FULL VERSION, IT CAN BE PURCHASED FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF $999.

    Credits

    Scriptwriting: yzb25

    Story: yzb25

    Editing: yzb25

    Typos: yzb25

    Molly: yzb25

    Rachel: yzb25

    Sarah: yzb25
    f it where do i pay the 999$?
    I Like Ice Cream

  29. #79

    Re: Asperger's Syndrome

    So I was lurking the website, looking at random old stuff or accounts, and I came across this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Well living with Asperger's > living with low-functioning autism. I can 100% guarantee that.
    I would like to make a point related to this. If I recall correctly, since Autism (of which Asperger's is either considered very similar or the same but just high-functioning) is a developmental disorder, generally the earlier the treatments for it, the better the outcome.

    Since Autism is a spectrum -- with a wide range of severity -- it may seem that those with more severe symptoms may be certainly less well-off than those with less severe symptoms. You would be somewhat right, but its not as clear cut for a few reasons.

    When it comes to detecting or diagnosing someone, generally symptoms have to be present or severe enough for it to be detected. Without it being detected or known, you can't treat it. Therefore, its reasonable that those with severe symptoms would be diagnosed sooner than those who have less severe symptoms.

    What this ends up meaning is that you (I don't have the exact stats here) might find that those with low-functioning autism be diagnosed and begin treatment by the time they're 5, while those with high-functioning Autism might not be diagnosed until they're in or around their teens in some cases. That's a lot of years where high-functioning individuals could have received treatment for their developmental disorder, if they had been detected/diagnosed as soon as people with low-functioning autism were.

    At this point, they may have gone through the entirety of elementary school (at least in the U.S. As far as I know; I don't know about other countries educational systems) having your social life aspects and classroom challenges being unmitigated. You may have not received an "Individual Education Plan" (IEP) that may have allowed you a quieter (or less distracting for your senses, given hyper-sensitivity issues) environment for you to learn in. You may have not learned how to make friends or approach situations appropriately (Granted though, that last statement is asking a bit much of a child). Worse, if your symptoms are light, some may even reject that you have a disorder even if you were diagnosed by a professional as having it. (I am hoping this happens rarely, I have no idea how often this happens for individuals with high-functioning autism)

    Given that the timing of treatment can determine its effectiveness on an individual, there is an argument to be made that, at least to some degree, those with High-Functioning Autism or Asperger's Syndrome could have the same level difficulties in life than those with more severe symptoms. Obviously, treatment currently cannot solve everything, and in some cases symptoms for Autism can be so severe as to render most of the treatment ineffective (Ex: being very non-verbal / not communicating). And there are certain other symptoms we have no real treatment at all for (that I am aware of), such as "Unusual Sensory Experiences", "Hypo-sensitivities", "Hyper-sensitivities", "sensory over-responsitivity", etc. (There's a lot of different words thrown around to refer to the sensory experiences or whatchamacallits in various studies related to Autism)

    So my point is: You're right about individuals with high-functioning autism having it better than persons with low-functioning autism, but the difference can be small or even minimal in some cases presuming the individual with High-Functioning Autism receives treatment later than the person with low-functioning autism. Which normally happens due to the nature of having lesser symptoms rather than high severity symptoms. So i wouldn't agree where you suggest something along the lines of "having high-functioning autism is 100% better than having low-functioning autism". I don't believe in that 100%. Its just not absolute.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 8th, 2020 at 07:06 AM. Reason: better/fixed wording

  30. #80

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •