The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 146
  1. #1

    Exclamation The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    We face dark hours, my friends. The citizens of this once great nation that is SC2 Mafia are for the most part gone, and the FM moderation team, along with its head, SuperJack, is missing. We need to do something by ourselves, for nobody else will do it for us. We will fight for this community or die with it! EN TARO TASSADAR!!!!


    After this dramatic introduction... I think we need to get more players in. Yes, it's not a new thing, but right now, the site is lacking players. Just 2 more regulars that actually play the games, and the site would be running much smoother. To the people in other communities, tell people that we exist! And to everyone, promote the FM games in and out of the site! We need to stand together and get a new playerbase. This site is unique. Fight for the Motherland! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Just make memes and always tag sc2mafia. Memes are best advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  6. #6

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    ...I mean seriously guys lol we're talking about the future of the site... Get people in here and make them play a game, so they realize how magnificent we are ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  7. #7

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...I mean seriously guys lol we're talking about the future of the site... Get people in here and make them play a game, so they realize how magnificent we are ;)
    i want the future detroyed so?
    I Like Ice Cream

  8. #8

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i want the future detroyed so?
    You donít even need to change anything about you efe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #9

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...I mean seriously guys lol we're talking about the future of the site... Get people in here and make them play a game, so they realize how magnificent we are ;)
    But what makes the site unique and different from the other mafia sites is that itís SC2 mafia and that everyone in here is ďspecialĒ. If you recruit random people from other sites then the site is no longer unique - in which case you might as well just play somewhere with a bigger userbase. Part of what makes us keep coming back here is that we all love to hate each other so much - and I donít think thatís going to ever completely die off.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  10. #10

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    But what makes the site unique and different from the other mafia sites is that itís SC2 mafia and that everyone in here is ďspecialĒ. If you recruit random people from other sites then the site is no longer unique - in which case you might as well just play somewhere with a bigger userbase. Part of what makes us keep coming back here is that we all love to hate each other so much - and I donít think thatís going to ever completely die off.
    This is partly true, yes. But at the same time, we must get new people in, and they will love and enter the meta as much as we do. You're having the closeminded veteran syndrome here, and it's honestly scary to see a SMod like that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  11. #11

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is partly true, yes. But at the same time, we must get new people in, and they will love and enter the meta as much as we do. You're having the closeminded veteran syndrome here, and it's honestly scary to see a SMod like that lol.
    No theyíll just think weíre psychos is what Iím saying
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Some things aren’t made to last.

    Let it die.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  14. #14

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Some things arenít made to last.

    Let it die.
    🙌🙌

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    We face dark hours, my friends. The citizens of this once great nation that is SC2 Mafia are for the most part gone, and the FM moderation team, along with its head, SuperJack, is missing. We need to do something by ourselves, for nobody else will do it for us. We will fight for this community or die with it! EN TARO TASSADAR!!!!


    After this dramatic introduction... I think we need to get more players in. Yes, it's not a new thing, but right now, the site is lacking players. Just 2 more regulars that actually play the games, and the site would be running much smoother. To the people in other communities, tell people that we exist! And to everyone, promote the FM games in and out of the site! We need to stand together and get a new playerbase. This site is unique. Fight for the Motherland! :P
    Still waiting for you to apply to FM Moderation.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  17. #17

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Someone gave me a rep comment and told me to fuck off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  18. #18

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Still waiting for you to apply to FM Moderation.
    Eeeh you're not the only one who told me to do that so I did, like a week ago... no reply lol so I do what I can with what I have :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  19. #19

  20. #20

    Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    sc2 mafia sucks lol
    thank you for your contribution
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •