World Mental Health Day 2
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: World Mental Health Day 2

well im gonna argue with some people now time to introduce Efekannnn to you guys say hello Efekannnn

hellooooooo

now shut up screw you i have to argue with some people let me also introduce to you guys Efekann and Efekannnn02

hi and hellööoo

ok screw you people too

since we are argueing now for whatever reason lets start some drama

you are a goddamn idiot for drinking too much milk from the coffee machine now look at you you freaking have a shitton of weirdness in the stomache right now aswell as the urge to puke you stupid idiot

screw you man instead calling me a idiot you could have put some effort on being yourself today and actually didnt drink that much milk you goddamn troll stop pointing at other people with your dirty fingers

guys wtf did you idiots just awaken me to see this shit? i wasnt even used neither mentioned for months even years

ofcourse i Efekannn02 am the most superior of you all anyway y‘all just side characters who are literally toys to my enjoyment

screw you dude but atleast youre right we need a leader and it has to be me the original one

yeah the original one... wait a second you arent the original one the original one is Efekannn02

lel ahahahahahahahaha dammit

anyway i think its time to sleep now dont ya agree guys?

oh before we go i wanted to say something but forgot so gn8 bye

bye
    bye
    bye
    bye
    bye and bye
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    well im gonna argue with some people now time to introduce Efekannnn to you guys say hello Efekannnn

hellooooooo

now shut up screw you i have to argue with some people let me also introduce to you guys Efekann and Efekannnn02

hi and hellööoo

ok screw you people too

since we are argueing now for whatever reason lets start some drama

you are a goddamn idiot for drinking too much milk from the coffee machine now look at you you freaking have a shitton of weirdness in the stomache right now aswell as the urge to puke you stupid idiot

screw you man instead calling me a idiot you could have put some effort on being yourself today and actually didnt drink that much milk you goddamn troll stop pointing at other people with your dirty fingers

guys wtf did you idiots just awaken me to see this shit? i wasnt even used neither mentioned for months even years

ofcourse i Efekannn02 am the most superior of you all anyway y‘all just side characters who are literally toys to my enjoyment

screw you dude but atleast youre right we need a leader and it has to be me the original one

yeah the original one... wait a second you arent the original one the original one is Efekannn02

lel ahahahahahahahaha dammit

anyway i think its time to sleep now dont ya agree guys?

oh before we go i wanted to say something but forgot so gn8 bye

bye
    bye
    bye
    bye
    bye and bye
    Yes this is mental illness.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    It‘s not a mental illness you damn trolls stop calling it one
    Get back in discord u heretic, I fooled you.......... #bot-games
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

Why isn't this in CJ.

Also - nice code there... CJ=CryptonicJack??

8. ISO #8