S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2326
  1. #1851

  2. #1852

  3. #1853

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Here was my LW MINUS a few things:

    LW: I would 10/10 lynch kenny again. He was scum read by everyone, and was scummy asf. I did not scum paint him. Mag was not bussing me in any type of "mafia"way. The part about Kenny saying distorted could be illuminati seems like a way to make it SEEM like kenny was really town. Kenny even tries lining me up for the next lynch VIA his LW. I offered tons of valid shit, I did NOT scum paint him, because i'm town... On to distorted, I really think he is illuminati. but do I believe there is a chance he could still be town, Yeah i do. The he saved kenny from being lynched TWICE, and kept using the excuse we don't know who his ally would be... but wanted to lynch MM, having NO EVIDENCE as to whom his ally could be either. So after I claimed Vigi and fought with distorted, I felt him start to squirm, he even appealed to my EGO / EMOTION twice. That is a huge scum tell TOWN should not have to use appeals to emotion for ANY reason. It is a really strong play especially with distorteds skillset to claim IC (ask for a doc), and control the town.
    I do believe there was a lot of evidence at the EOD there so that you all could see the errors in distorteds ways. I do think MM and Mag are some sort of scum, one being 100% MAFIA. If for some reason kenny actually was town I'd say MAG would be distorteds illuminati partner, because of they way they both kind of teamed up on me at EOD. I claimed my role Vigi in order to push at distorted and try and unhinge him to get the most info possible out of him, and instead of having logical debates with me he spammed the same question about 10 times "whos kennys ally" and then appealed to my ego trying to tell me "i thought you were a better player blink, im losing all respect for your play." A true town distorted would not say that to me never in a million years. He knows there is always WAY MORE going on in my head than appears. I do trust Aamirus/Gyrlander/Varnic to be town. In the off chance Distorted is town I wanted to set up the failsafe. Another reason as to why I claimed my role Vigi. I made it clear I was shooting distorted so either A: mafia will not waist a kill on him N1, B:Not waist a kill on me N1 because i'm going to eliminate distorted N2. So going in to night 2 if distorted is town hopefully me and him would not be targeted N1 and be able to wake up on Day 3. These are my thoughts I pushed at distorted the way I did because I knew I could come up with some sort of conclusion, unfortunatly it was NOT as clear as I'd hoped.... FUCK ILLUMINATI
    And of course claiming my role Vigi could potentially get me killed instead of ANY of the TPR claims, I feel like mafia can just RB me if I say i'm going to target one of them...and if I say im going to target an illuminati they will just redirct my kill....so yeah..BLINK OUT
    PS: I feel like I may have went a little to Whad this game but...ILLUMINATI EXIST! (DISTORTED WILL UNDERSTAND THE REFERENCE)
    hence, a reason to not lynch him. 0 resistanace on day 1 to lynch. kenny was such an obvious town lynch lol

    Lol i provided a LOT of evidence between his multiple, potential allies. da fk game u reading

    Getting legitimately frustrated is a town tell, has been since i started playing this game at least. thats how i figured out me and MM then SCVMurderer in those games were all TvT arguments. none of this logic is adding up and it seems twisted to fit this LW lol when is genuine frustration a scum tell? cite a game actually.

    becuase you and MM have literally tunneled me just as hard as your tunneling kenny. you did not do any alignemnt hunting yesterday, instead just pushed at me. As aamirus said, and i said before that, and saying again - these strategies are just scummy, especially when you make them so obvious. this COULD be town if u just let shit happen, but u litearlly blocked so much from getting done yesterday. how are u not concerned why gyrlander openly refused to vote MM? or MM defended aamirus so hard. u just ignore so much and tunnel at people, making these underlining "strategies" so anti town due to how much it derails games.

    where is any evidence on this? People just have a gut read of host meta. the game being in such confusion is from you more than anyone lol doesn't feel like some underlying influence in the game - it feels like you tunneled hard, disreguarded all reasons he could be town and just pushed at anyone who was trying to think logically about the scenario. Hell you guys even clinged to his sarcastic way of asking you who his partner was saying "HE CLAIMED ILLUMINATI". bullshit, and any player reading this game knew it.




    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Distorted I hope you can see why I did what I did day one with you. I was CONVINCED Kenny was scum due to my gut read on him. IF you recall correctly I also heavily scum read Mag, and MM due to obvious reasons and EOD if I had to switch to one of them due to stubborn town members such as myself (lol) I would have.
    scumread or not, refusing to work with anyone and ignoring logic and tunneling is not town shit. then you scumread me for trying to do what you were refusing to do, try to find alignments and make sense of the lynch. then these follow up plays where u constantly push at me saying im scum and ur going to shoot me - sayi t a few times dont push hours of discussion on it, just puts the game in a shitfest that isnt moving.


    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I had reasons for scum reading kenny why do you and distorted keep saying that I dont?
    you even keep saying your reasons are a consistent "gut read". read ur own posts u just made, "gut read". you need to go into logical reading in shit like this. kenny made no sense logically. only varnic coulda been his partner because he was the only 1 who didnt vote him. i even tried to hammer him and u ignored all the shit in that and ignored me even pretty much proving my post was a hammer post. the only possible way it wasnt was if i expected mag to unvote, then sat there with a copy paste from a post a few posts old lol you literally became delirious at the end of yesterday wanting to lynch him and WASNT PROVIDING ANYTHING. stirring shit up is only town if you are getting shit from it. so far today, i have seen you discuss NOTHING about what you got yesterday from any of this. you are literally just moving on like nothing happened. what kind of shit did you get from it? if you were doing all this shit EXPLAIN WHAT INFO ITS BEEN GETTING YOU. because its been pissing me off and keeping legit scumhunting impossible.



    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I have problems with you saying i refused to lynch anyone else... I would not have let a no-lynch go through, and I did infact push at other people and vote them EOD, I was very persistant on a kenny lynch yes. But there was no refusal to look at anyone else. From a scum perspective I can see kenny being scum which I have explained... To sum it up quick: Kennys play was pretty bad. He was playing the same exact way as in the Digimon game where he was scum to a tee. If he were scum it would have made NO sense for his "ALLY" to try and save him because that would have outed the "2" of them.
    YES THERE WAS!! LOL you "push at me" was because i wouldent lynch kenny rofl then i think u even voted mag for a second for the same damn reason. everything from you EoD was all revolved around lynching kenny.

    But he was voted up by everyone in the game to L-1 and almost hammered multiple times. (except varnic). him giving up the way he did at the end
    was even more of a town tell. it was day 1. it wasnt just EoD push on him, it was literally all day, nobody even tried to push anyone else. his lynch was so easy to EVERYONE. every person scum painted him pretty much.



    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I never said that I don't believe kenny couldn't still be scum...
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    where do you come up with this shit? Are you even reading my posts....? I'm merely stating who I think the illuminati could be i'm not "hunting " them specifically i'm hunting scum, I believed Kenny could have been MAFIA. I didn't lynch him solely for the fact that I thought he was illuminati....
    yes you did. you used 100% a few times and said you are positive he is scum, ect ect ect. you said no way hes town all this shit lol you said that many times.


    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You’re saying that me and Distorted are Illuminati - how so? Isn’t the read on Distorted mostly an association read with Kenny, whom he tried to hammer but failed (haha)
    the tunnel will move to me now.

    anyways havnt caught up yet gtg for a bit lol this shits just now more frustrating at this point. funny how people wanted to "treat this as a normal game" then just start illuminati hunting. Town needs to keep organized, so fking keep to a plan instead of just doing all ur own shit and say "well my plans worked" when town loses. your plan may work, but it will bury town in the process.

    START SCUM HUNTING AND STOP THESE BACKWARDS ANTI TOWN STRATEGIES THINKING YOU GUYS ARE "MAKING PLAYS".

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  4. #1854

  5. #1855
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest town read and i think hes scum.
    I think there's something wrong with that statement

  6. #1856
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    I can confirm that Distorted did want to hammer. We just happened to vote at the same time... lol. I will put that shit in my signature bc I'm pretty. sure it's a HIGHLY unlikely occurrence.

  7. #1857

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So basically where I am at right now: There is not enough FACTUAL evidence to persecute Distorted for being a "potential" illuminati.
    Mag + MM need to go
    I also think it's time for a roleclaim.
    You seem to skip over some of my posts so ill just requote it @Distorted

  8. #1858
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You seem to skip over some of my posts so ill just requote it @Distorted
    Can you explain what do you mean by 'Mag+MM need to go?' Where does that read come from

  9. #1859

  10. #1860

  11. #1861

  12. #1862

  13. #1863

  14. #1864
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It comes from day one when I had you guys in my scum reads.
    What does that mean. What sort of a scumread is that and why

  15. #1865
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    mags my highest town read and i think hes scum.
    Actually never mind I can see what you mean by that post.

    Everyone is acting scummy as fuck for no reason lol.

  16. #1866

  17. #1867

  18. #1868

  19. #1869
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Shit that ive talked about day 1 yall have no recollection of it
    Where does the read on me and MM come from lol. Do you see us as a team?

  20. #1870

  21. #1871
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ive explained it day 1 im on phone ill make a huge post later since you are incapeable of recollecting anything from day 1
    I'm more than capable of remembering what you said on d1. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense for a MM-Mag team.

  22. #1872

  23. #1873

  24. #1874
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So mag you think lieing about an illuminati talksing in your "mason" chat was a pro town move?
    No I did it for funsies

  25. #1875

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I also believe gyrlander is being intentionally inactive
    I'm actually processing reports ;)

    Also, there's not much happening. Magoroth basically made the Day Chat talk about him discovering an Illuminati, which from the start smelt quite badly as I doubt there are people enough stupid to do that. However, when he revealed he was just getting the Mafia to reveal themselves it was kinda



    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  26. #1876

  27. #1877
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm actually processing reports ;)

    Also, there's not much happening. Magoroth basically made the Day Chat talk about him discovering an Illuminati, which from the start smelt quite badly as I doubt there are people enough stupid to do that. However, when he revealed he was just getting the Mafia to reveal themselves it was kinda

    To be honest, that was more of a mistake than anything. It was all the stuff from my LW that I deleted when I posted it. I didn't realize I wrote that, but I was like 'fuck everyone's seen it' and decided to roll with it and see where it would take me.

    It was a good thing to have in my last will given that Mafia would've read it and would've been like 'oh shit we're actually not Mafia'.

    Anyway, the WIFOM is broken bcs I'm a dumbo and accidentally pasted that.

  28. #1878
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    @Distorted who are your scum reads? @Gyrlander , @aamirus and @blinkskater , same question to you.

  29. #1879

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    ok so I'm gonna be driving like 3 hours to another city today so eod will prolly be extended.
    Trying to leave before the traffic gets bad it's already rush hour lol kms
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  30. #1880

  31. #1881

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    To be honest, that was more of a mistake than anything. It was all the stuff from my LW that I deleted when I posted it. I didn't realize I wrote that, but I was like 'fuck everyone's seen it' and decided to roll with it and see where it would take me.

    It was a good thing to have in my last will given that Mafia would've read it and would've been like 'oh shit we're actually not Mafia'.

    Anyway, the WIFOM is broken bcs I'm a dumbo and accidentally pasted that.
    What? If I remember correctly you claimed the Illuminati thing before posting your LW...


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  32. #1882

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What? Still 24 hours what are you saying woman
    O yeaaaaaaaaa carry on lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  33. #1883

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    I might be driving back during the end of a timer tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  34. #1884

  35. #1885
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What? If I remember correctly you claimed the Illuminati thing before posting your LW...
    Nope.

  36. #1886

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So basically where I am at right now: There is not enough FACTUAL evidence to persecute Distorted for being a "potential" illuminati.
    Mag + MM need to go
    I also think it's time for a roleclaim.
    Yes, I agree we both need to go lol. Just lynch mag and shoot me, because I'll be the suspicious guy all game long anyway

    BUT DO NOT MASS ROLECLAIM YET. Illuminati don't know everyone's roles. Don't give them this info to be able to assume the right roles. Don't make town think some roles exist when it's in fact Infiltrator or stuff like that. Mass claiming is bad. Y'all should claim citizen xD
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  37. #1887

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    blink - vigilante
    MM - cit
    distorted - mayor
    aamirus - escort
    magoroth - cit
    gyrlander - ?
    aivion - ?
    DEAD
    kenny - cit
    varnic - cit
    Oh god...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  38. #1888

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Since the roleclaim already started, WELL HELL LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! @AIVION @Gyrlander roleclaims please....
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  39. #1889

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    WAIT A FUCKING SECOND. What the fuck am I saying, don't shoot me if Magoroth flips Mason, rather look at Aamirus lol...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  40. #1890

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    WAIT A FUCKING SECOND. What the fuck am I saying, don't shoot me if Magoroth flips Mason, rather look at Aamirus lol...
    I had forgot that Aamirus had pushed Magoroth and all the story about that one post outing Mag's strategy, giving scums a fucking perfect wifom. RAWR.
    -vote Magoroth
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  41. #1891

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I had forgot that Aamirus had pushed Magoroth and all the story about that one post outing Mag's strategy, giving scums a fucking perfect wifom. RAWR.
    -vote Magoroth
    There's one scum between those two, I'm pretty sure. Especially since it has magically been buried
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  42. #1892

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Shit that ive talked about day 1 yall have no recollection of it
    because it was all "gut read" and "he played like this as scum in digimon" i wasnt there for that so i asked you to explain it and you didnt. even now your not explaining. you just say "shit from D1". there was nothing on D1 hence why i didnt buy the push. he mixed some shit up is pretty much all i saw, and was trying to push at pretty much anyone else. he didnt tunnel on you though, he kept trying to find other options.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  43. #1893

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    To be honest, that was more of a mistake than anything. It was all the stuff from my LW that I deleted when I posted it. I didn't realize I wrote that, but I was like 'fuck everyone's seen it' and decided to roll with it and see where it would take me.

    It was a good thing to have in my last will given that Mafia would've read it and would've been like 'oh shit we're actually not Mafia'.

    Anyway, the WIFOM is broken bcs I'm a dumbo and accidentally pasted that.
    wait. you put in your last will that illuminati talked in night chat? why? you wouldent be alive to explain it. you also posted that AFTER you posted your full LW. something about that does not add up either.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  44. #1894

  45. #1895

  46. #1896

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    .... this is just so far off from your original town style lol
    You've stated that 10000000 times already.... I think this is my worst town performance ever xD I just think we gotta lynch Mag and then see about Aamirus, depending on Mag's flip. And @blinkskater shoots Aamirus if he wants to, or myself... but he shoots or he's a liar.


    Also, to uninformed people, the mafia universe game started, so Distorted, Blinkskater, Magoroth and myself might be less active here.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  47. #1897

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You've stated that 10000000 times already.... I think this is my worst town performance ever xD I just think we gotta lynch Mag and then see about Aamirus, depending on Mag's flip. And @blinkskater shoots Aamirus if he wants to, or myself... but he shoots or he's a liar.


    Also, to uninformed people, the mafia universe game started, so Distorted, Blinkskater, Magoroth and myself might be less active here.
    Ok good distorted tell me the scum that we are lynching today

  48. #1898

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I disagree plz provide evidence
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I always doubt open defending like what MM did. because it just seems too... simple if they are the scum team. but I believe it. I can also see aamirus refusing to vote MM more for the reason of it being my idea lol

    MM is the obvious lynch choice for today because not 1 person can explain why its beneficial to hunt for illuminati over mafia. no1 is addressing it, yet most agreed to the strategy of "playing this out like a normal game". welp once lynch time came that all went out the window when the choice was moving OFF of kenny and it became clear he wasnt mafia. it turned into "hes illuminati we have to lynch him". and town just sheeped it all, hence why im not going to put too much effort in if towns going to just try to illuminati hunt.


    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    and that relates to MM being the choice because he almost never goes with scum strategies like that. He usually is more logical and sticks to what the town agrees on. veyr out of character for him to stop discussing things and actually tunnel a lynch like he did.


    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    another person defending MM. I see 0 defense on kenny and a lot of peopel defending MM openly. this is like 1o f those scenarios "mafia is not voting 6" when 5 gets voted up to stand.
    we have all played enough with MM to know. he himself even stated he is using a different meta. ur response is just a sarcastic remark to further derail the game to "prove a point" that i asked you to provide info about what you say.

    i can provide plenty of these posts and i can type up new summaries. I will gladly start giving you those if you start delivering this game rather just tunneling on gut reads.

    Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

  49. #1899

  50. #1900

    Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    we have all played enough with MM to know. he himself even stated he is using a different meta. ur response is just a sarcastic remark to further derail the game to "prove a point" that i asked you to provide info about what you say.

    i can provide plenty of these posts and i can type up new summaries. I will gladly start giving you those if you start delivering this game rather just tunneling on gut reads.
    Nah i dont see it you didnt detail any evidence you just showed ur own posts lol

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •