S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 945
  1. #301

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    xD I'm well aware. It's a habit when I find myself being a bit TOO mean, even in games, to apologize for it.

    Still though. NoctiZ shared his two cents on why apparently Myself and Marshall's posts are Fluff, would you like to elaborate?
    Also if i feel you were truley being mean i'd have probally insulted you and we would have probally just went back and forth for a good hour with the insults, end result a warning from Mag and a few lols from the other players... Then we probally get some turd saying "you guys are not helping the game" MM.... And i would instantly scumread him even harder lol

  2. #302

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also if i feel you were truley being mean i'd have probally insulted you and we would have probally just went back and forth for a good hour with the insults, end result a warning from Mag and a few lols from the other players... Then we probally get some turd saying "you guys are not helping the game" MM.... And i would instantly scumread him even harder lol
    xD You may not be wrong here.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  3. #303

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    ALSO

    STATING

    THAT

    MY

    READS

    CAME

    OUT

    OF

    NOWHERE

    IS

    INSULTING

    TO

    MY

    INTELLIGENCE

    CLEARLY

    I

    PICKED

    UP

    ON

    SOMETHING

    OF

    VALUE





    LOOK AT THE NOTES. IT'S ALL IN THE NOTES.
    Oh.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to insult your intelligence dude.

    Alright, I'll go back and reread a bit and see if I can't put the dots together.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  4. #304

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Would you like to start putting in your two cents on why you feel the way you do on your read list? And why you're saying myself and Marshall are "Super super Scummy"?
    I will only do this because I RESPECT you enough, to show you, the errors of your ways.

    1. My gut more than anything points this to this. My gut has rarely failed me.

    2. Your approach to this has been misleading. You spend a lot of time "contributing" but not really saying anything important. Most of your contributions are restatements / general no contextual arguments that lead the reader nowhere.

    3. Your interactions with MM seem so plastic and forced.

    4. I know how smart and deceiving you can be. Remember how much of the MOD we've played together? How MUCH TIME we've spent together? I know you my little AVIAN friend :P

    5. MM is obvious when he's scum.

    6. I laid a trap.

    7. The trap was look to see who spends the most time trying to paint me as scum or to discredit me the most.

    8. TWO for the price of one, it seems.

    9. Basically, you're either scum or MM is scum painting you. There's no way he's not scum. All of his posts are weak. He doesn't do ANY scum hunting, he just does scum painting and pushing people to be evil based on their interactions.

    10. CAN i be lynched now?

    11. TOWN have no reason to not lynch me, scum don't want me lynched because it'll only confirm what I'm saying once I flip.

    So an actual good scum strat would to be to lynch me. Therefore buying town credit and getting lynched the next day.

    Who wants me to lynch now? Noctiz? HMM.


    could the true scum team be blink *buddying me* *he never does* and noctiz (siding with me, leading my train, then buying the credit)

    WHY OR WHY NOT CLASS?

    DISCUSS.

  5. #305

  6. #306

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    NO stop. YOU remember how much you wanted me to be town in the game where I told everyone one mason was impossible and you believed me? STOP, go back to trusting your gut. He's scum. He's so so so so so scummy.

    Or hes town and mm is scum painting him.
    When have I ever stated I believed he was scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #307

  8. #308

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    All I'm gonna respond here due to me leaving is that we could still get those reads from him if we removed lots of what he wrote. It's just a lot of fluff.
    Those reads are however detailed. It is what makes them trustable or untrustable, it is what makes someone obvious town or very scummy. And right now, it is what makes AIVION obvtown to me. His reads are similar to mines, that also helps lol. YES, of course that if I say "Blink is scum because he's trolling.", I did say that Blink was scum, and I gave a justification. But it's not ENOUGH. A good town would ask me to elaborate because it is incomplete. Never let a thought incomplete. It is what AIVION did. Therefore, it is NOT fluff. I am not saying that nothing could have been cut to have the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of information, but it's really far from 90% lol. It's like 10%.

    I think that there are two schools about it on Mafia. One says don't post/detail too much because it's annoying, the other says post and detail as much as you can (with no spam/fluff intent). I am from that 2nd one, and it seems AIVION is too. Sadly this school does not rule the site's meta...


    Speaking about incomplete thoughts, I didn't hear a single reason to scumread me, but the general consensus is that I'm scum? Do you know what it looks like?



    S C U M P A I N T I N G
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  9. #309

  10. #310

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Those reads are however detailed. It is what makes them trustable or untrustable, it is what makes someone obvious town or very scummy. And right now, it is what makes AIVION obvtown to me. His reads are similar to mines, that also helps lol. YES, of course that if I say "Blink is scum because he's trolling.", I did say that Blink was scum, and I gave a justification. But it's not ENOUGH. A good town would ask me to elaborate because it is incomplete. Never let a thought incomplete. It is what AIVION did. Therefore, it is NOT fluff. I am not saying that nothing could have been cut to have the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of information, but it's really far from 90% lol. It's like 10%.

    I think that there are two schools about it on Mafia. One says don't post/detail too much because it's annoying, the other says post and detail as much as you can (with no spam/fluff intent). I am from that 2nd one, and it seems AIVION is too. Sadly this school does not rule the site's meta...


    Speaking about incomplete thoughts, I didn't hear a single reason to scumread me, but the general consensus is that I'm scum? Do you know what it looks like?



    S C U M P A I N T I N G
    ANYONE EVER NOTICE HOW AFTER I INTRODUCE A WORD, MM STARTS USING IT AND RUNNING WITH IT.

  11. #311

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I will only do this because I RESPECT you enough, to show you, the errors of your ways.

    1. My gut more than anything points this to this. My gut has rarely failed me.

    2. Your approach to this has been misleading. You spend a lot of time "contributing" but not really saying anything important. Most of your contributions are restatements / general no contextual arguments that lead the reader nowhere.

    3. Your interactions with MM seem so plastic and forced.

    4. I know how smart and deceiving you can be. Remember how much of the MOD we've played together? How MUCH TIME we've spent together? I know you my little AVIAN friend :P

    5. MM is obvious when he's scum.

    6. I laid a trap.

    7. The trap was look to see who spends the most time trying to paint me as scum or to discredit me the most.

    8. TWO for the price of one, it seems.

    9. Basically, you're either scum or MM is scum painting you. There's no way he's not scum. All of his posts are weak. He doesn't do ANY scum hunting, he just does scum painting and pushing people to be evil based on their interactions.

    10. CAN i be lynched now?

    11. TOWN have no reason to not lynch me, scum don't want me lynched because it'll only confirm what I'm saying once I flip.

    So an actual good scum strat would to be to lynch me. Therefore buying town credit and getting lynched the next day.

    Who wants me to lynch now? Noctiz? HMM.


    could the true scum team be blink *buddying me* *he never does* and noctiz (siding with me, leading my train, then buying the credit)

    WHY OR WHY NOT CLASS?

    DISCUSS.
    Yes the world revolves around ptb everyone plays this game with him in mind and A is A because ptb says so.

  12. #312

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Also MM you cant get me banned, bye boy. To even bring that up. LOL.
    Well, if you keep being toxic, I wouldn't bet on that. The fact is, it is not my goal because I enjoy playing with you when you do not bring personal/ad hominems in the game. Now let's NOT get in petty arguments lol, those don't help town and make the game less fun for everyone. Well, maybe for everyone but us =)
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  13. #313

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yes the world revolves around ptb everyone plays this game with him in mind and A is A because ptb says so.
    This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  14. #314

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, if you keep being toxic, I wouldn't bet on that. The fact is, it is not my goal because I enjoy playing with you when you do not bring personal/ad hominems in the game. Now let's NOT get in petty arguments lol, those don't help town and make the game less fun for everyone. Well, maybe for everyone but us =)
    YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME

  15. #315

  16. #316

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.
    GOD

    YOU

    ARE

    SO

    DUMB

    IT

    H
    U
    R
    T
    S

  17. #317

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, if you keep being toxic, I wouldn't bet on that. The fact is, it is not my goal because I enjoy playing with you when you do not bring personal/ad hominems in the game. Now let's NOT get in petty arguments lol, those don't help town and make the game less fun for everyone. Well, maybe for everyone but us =)
    @AIVION see this post justifies what i said =P

  18. #318

  19. #319

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.
    If i was ptbs ally id be trying to lynch him..... I just broke your post GG

  20. #320

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    All aboard the efe train choo chooo!
    That came out of nowhere. You see, this is when some "fluff", as you guys say, would be kinda nice.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  21. #321

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If i was ptbs ally id be trying to lynch him..... I just broke your post GG
    No you wouldn't have to... others would because they would think you can't be scum together.... Plus the exact same thing goes for me and AIVION. It is invalid, yes, but it proves that your reasoning is not honest.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  22. #322

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.
    Itís literally just a sarcastic shitpost.

    Youíre scumpainting him for a post which doesnít make him scummy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said heís more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  23. #323

  24. #324

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If i was ptbs ally id be trying to lynch him..... I just broke your post GG
    Stop, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SMRT

    He's actually scum. But whatever.

  25. #325

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I will only do this because I RESPECT you enough, to show you, the errors of your ways.

    1. My gut more than anything points this to this. My gut has rarely failed me.

    2. Your approach to this has been misleading. You spend a lot of time "contributing" but not really saying anything important. Most of your contributions are restatements / general no contextual arguments that lead the reader nowhere.

    3. Your interactions with MM seem so plastic and forced.

    4. I know how smart and deceiving you can be. Remember how much of the MOD we've played together? How MUCH TIME we've spent together? I know you my little AVIAN friend :P

    5. MM is obvious when he's scum.

    6. I laid a trap.

    7. The trap was look to see who spends the most time trying to paint me as scum or to discredit me the most.

    8. TWO for the price of one, it seems.

    9. Basically, you're either scum or MM is scum painting you. There's no way he's not scum. All of his posts are weak. He doesn't do ANY scum hunting, he just does scum painting and pushing people to be evil based on their interactions.

    10. CAN i be lynched now?

    11. TOWN have no reason to not lynch me, scum don't want me lynched because it'll only confirm what I'm saying once I flip.

    So an actual good scum strat would to be to lynch me. Therefore buying town credit and getting lynched the next day.

    Who wants me to lynch now? Noctiz? HMM.


    could the true scum team be blink *buddying me* *he never does* and noctiz (siding with me, leading my train, then buying the credit)

    WHY OR WHY NOT CLASS?

    DISCUSS.
    I also read your other post that discusses your other views on your read list, And I see. Again, Didn't mean to say your reads were based off of nothing, I didn't exactly notice your post xD.

    1.) I can understand gut feelings... but you should know my viewpoints on that in this setup by now.

    2.) Wait... "Restatements"? I was really the only one talking of generalized strategy and such in the beginning. How was that "Restating" anything? From who? Unless you mean my more recent content. If so, I'll have to reread what I said and see if I can get the reference.

    3.) Not forced, It's just ironic that we both sort of share the same thought process here. xD

    4.) I do indeed, my friend. You know how good I can be as a jester... So you have your WIFOM reasons. I can understand. But please realize if I actually rolled Jester, I'd have a TOTALLY different play style... you should know what I mean. Come on now.

    5.) I guess I don't know that? They seem town to me.

    6.) A Trap? Oh snap.

    7.) Well, I mean... You were being SUPER eager to getting lynched. You'll have to pardon me If I saw that as a bit too "forced" to be town (at the time, however).

    8.) Best deals bby.

    9.) I'd like to know how I'm being scum painted by Marshall when all we've done is basically understand each other this whole time? Lol.

    10.) Maybe... I'm starting to slowly think either you or Stealth should be today's lynch.

    11.) Good point, at least on the flip part if you do flip town.

    That's a possibility and not out of the question. I'm still convinced that blink is scum, so looking into it a bit more would be more ideal.

    Thank you for sharing, senpai, I understand more now because of you! Knowledge is powah.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  26. #326

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @AIVION see this post justifies what i said =P
    Ah, I see! :P

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  27. #327

  28. #328

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    -vote Powersthatbe

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  29. #329

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No you wouldn't have to... others would because they would think you can't be scum together.... Plus the exact same thing goes for me and AIVION. It is invalid, yes, but it proves that your reasoning is not honest.
    It proves nothing i just literally told you if we were scum allys we wouldnt be "buddying" as ur trying to paint we would be at each othera throats trying to lynch each other

  30. #330

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME
    Okay then PTB... I mean, this is not my decision. I didn't want to be your enemy, not until you started trash talking me once Mesk was gone... You legit used me, and I feel like you play a big game of Mafia with all the people you know. The problem is, you don't tell them they're in your game and Mesk is honest on this. So yes, I love trolling you with that oh so simple sentence: Mesk > you. Now that it is said, let's avoid making trouble to our host by making this argument grow, okay? You wouldn't want to ruin a good game... right?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  31. #331

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It proves nothing i just literally told you if we were scum allys we wouldnt be "buddying" as ur trying to paint we would be at each othera throats trying to lynch each other
    No you wouldn't be going at each other's throats since you gotta lynch YOUR FUCKING TOWN READS in this game. NOT your scumreads.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  32. #332

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I also read your other post that discusses your other views on your read list, And I see. Again, Didn't mean to say your reads were based off of nothing, I didn't exactly notice your post xD.

    1.) I can understand gut feelings... but you should know my viewpoints on that in this setup by now.

    2.) Wait... "Restatements"? I was really the only one talking of generalized strategy and such in the beginning. How was that "Restating" anything? From who? Unless you mean my more recent content. If so, I'll have to reread what I said and see if I can get the reference.

    3.) Not forced, It's just ironic that we both sort of share the same thought process here. xD

    4.) I do indeed, my friend. You know how good I can be as a jester... So you have your WIFOM reasons. I can understand. But please realize if I actually rolled Jester, I'd have a TOTALLY different play style... you should know what I mean. Come on now.

    5.) I guess I don't know that? They seem town to me.

    6.) A Trap? Oh snap.

    7.) Well, I mean... You were being SUPER eager to getting lynched. You'll have to pardon me If I saw that as a bit too "forced" to be town (at the time, however).

    8.) Best deals bby.

    9.) I'd like to know how I'm being scum painted by Marshall when all we've done is basically understand each other this whole time? Lol.

    10.) Maybe... I'm starting to slowly think either you or Stealth should be today's lynch.

    11.) Good point, at least on the flip part if you do flip town.

    That's a possibility and not out of the question. I'm still convinced that blink is scum, so looking into it a bit more would be more ideal.

    Thank you for sharing, senpai, I understand more now because of you! Knowledge is powah.


    The passive over apologetic very agreeableness of your posts indicate to me someone who wants to be very well liked and potentially seen as a goody boy.


    Sorry my love.


    X marks the scumspot.

  33. #333

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    -vote Powersthatbe
    I feel like the best lynches today are either:

    PowersthatBe
    Stealth
    OR NoctiZ

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  34. #334

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Itís literally just a sarcastic shitpost.

    Youíre scumpainting him for a post which doesnít make him scummy at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It proves nothing i just literally told you if we were scum allys we wouldnt be "buddying" as ur trying to paint we would be at each othera throats trying to lynch each other
    Nope here he just shows that it was not sarcastic @Stealthbomber16
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  35. #335

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    The passive over apologetic very agreeableness of your posts indicate to me someone who wants to be very well liked and potentially seen as a goody boy.


    Sorry my love.


    X marks the scumspot.
    You can view it that way if you want, lol. I guess there's a bit of apologetic tones, it doesn't help that I Felt like I pissed you off earlier. But everything else is genuine.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  36. #336

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    The passive over apologetic very agreeableness of your posts indicate to me someone who wants to be very well liked and potentially seen as a goody boy.


    Sorry my love.


    X marks the scumspot.
    You realize that AIVION + MM team makes 0 0 0 0 0 0000 0 0000 0000 0 0 0 sense, right?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  37. #337

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay then PTB... I mean, this is not my decision. I didn't want to be your enemy, not until you started trash talking me once Mesk was gone... You legit used me, and I feel like you play a big game of Mafia with all the people you know. The problem is, you don't tell them they're in your game and Mesk is honest on this. So yes, I love trolling you with that oh so simple sentence: Mesk > you. Now that it is said, let's avoid making trouble to our host by making this argument grow, okay? You wouldn't want to ruin a good game... right?
    The only way, your feelings don't get hurt is if you lynch me.

    But you wont, because you want me to be your scumpainted target so you can try to get lynched.


    Also, I like how you think that. But it's funny, because, well.............................................. .........................nevermind.

  38. #338

  39. #339

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay then PTB... I mean, this is not my decision. I didn't want to be your enemy, not until you started trash talking me once Mesk was gone... You legit used me, and I feel like you play a big game of Mafia with all the people you know. The problem is, you don't tell them they're in your game and Mesk is honest on this. So yes, I love trolling you with that oh so simple sentence: Mesk > you. Now that it is said, let's avoid making trouble to our host by making this argument grow, okay? You wouldn't want to ruin a good game... right?
    This is your first post i agree with i'm on team MM (i still will NOT lynch him tho)

  40. #340

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You can view it that way if you want, lol. I guess there's a bit of apologetic tones, it doesn't help that I Felt like I pissed you off earlier. But everything else is genuine.
    NEVER

    you will NEVER piss me off

    ride or die

    COVENANT OF THE LIGHT SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E (inside joke not explaining bye bitches)

    @AIVION

  41. #341

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You can view it that way if you want, lol. I guess there's a bit of apologetic tones, it doesn't help that I Felt like I pissed you off earlier. But everything else is genuine.
    You SAY you know how I act as scum in the mod, but do you really? Think back, I know you can do it.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  42. #342

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    And the "I'M ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION AWARD goes to..............." SB16

    THE CROWD GOES WILD.

    all 3 of them.
    Lol that's funny even if it's made to insult me
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  43. #343

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    NEVER

    you will NEVER piss me off

    ride or die

    COVENANT OF THE LIGHT SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E (inside joke not explaining bye bitches)

    @AIVION
    Damn right boi! I miss those days honestly.

    Alright noted, I shall throw that aside for the rest of the game.

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  44. #344

  45. #345

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    @everyone

    MM hates me because we played a game of PARASITE and I was a neutral role and I was bug testing something with someone. So to ensure game didn't end before it needed to, I decided to take my neutral evil, as is allowed in the rules.

    MM decided to fight me. I murdered him. I had no choice, and I had no intention of it.

    He raged at me after I was murdered and my bug testing was ruined

    we needed a live set of people.


    EVER since then he's tried to troll me in the para community by mentioning mesks name.

    he's weak minded and gullible.

    Also a terrible terrible liar.

    He's also scum. Awful, no good scum.

    Oh and he's the bad guy in this set up too

  46. #346

  47. #347

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    The only way, your feelings don't get hurt is if you lynch me.

    But you wont, because you want me to be your scumpainted target so you can try to get lynched.


    Also, I like how you think that. But it's funny, because, well.............................................. .........................nevermind.
    Because.... it's true. And I admit I was a bit stupid to give my trust to you that easily, so you got a point here lol.


    And no, I don't want you to be scum painted, you are literally just appearing scummy yourself. I am just showing the scummy points for everyone to notice them, but apparently few people do...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  48. #348

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because.... it's true. And I admit I was a bit stupid to give my trust to you that easily, so you got a point here lol.


    And no, I don't want you to be scum painted, you are literally just appearing scummy yourself. I am just showing the scummy points for everyone to notice them, but apparently few people do...
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCUMMY.


    SO VERY FUCKING SCUMMY.

  49. #349

    Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @everyone

    MM hates me because we played a game of PARASITE and I was a neutral role and I was bug testing something with someone. So to ensure game didn't end before it needed to, I decided to take my neutral evil, as is allowed in the rules.

    MM decided to fight me. I murdered him. I had no choice, and I had no intention of it.

    He raged at me after I was murdered and my bug testing was ruined

    we needed a live set of people.


    EVER since then he's tried to troll me in the para community by mentioning mesks name.

    he's weak minded and gullible.

    Also a terrible terrible liar.

    He's also scum. Awful, no good scum.

    Oh and he's the bad guy in this set up too
    Stop bashing my friend! Everytime you bash MM the more you move into my never gonna lynch you up...never gona make you die and dessert youuuuu

  50. #350

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •