S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

This is currently reflecting my true read, no tricks or lies. Not that close to the end.

PTB, if you read the above post and are really town!PTB, then vote and decide the outcome. A refusal to vote is honestly gamethrowing. If you truly are town and think that I am town, vote me. And if you are town and were lying about never voting MM and actually believe him over me, then vote him. We'd lose either way then even if you decided not to vote, now that my vote is on MM. Simply not voting at all however will just confirm you as scum to me in which case MM and I voting eachother is the correct move for us anyway.

Gg nice throw if you’re town.

You want me to put all my trust in you, but you cannot do the same for me.

Aka you want me to vote you but you don’t vote.

But aren’t comfortable with me doing it LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're not voting EITHER of us? That benefits scum tho

Not if the town votes me
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #803

You yourself clearly said that you would never vote MM. And MM said the same about you. Now if both of you aren't pulling a NoctiZ and lying about it to get some reactions and you're actually town then your move is to vote now, not to do nothing. Especially because none of the votes are on you currently.

I was only worried about the situation in which you do decide to put the vote on me and MM decides to unvote, making it a tie vote between you and MM. But your unwillingness to vote stregthens you as my scum read now so I don't need to be worried about unvoting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

4. ISO #804

@marshamallow Marshall

My not voting doesn’t help scum bc the scum needs to have a vote on them to win

Not voting eliminates the opportunity for me to vote incorrectly.

A little hint. One of the two of you is scum. Who ever the town is just lost the game all on their own.

1. Either you threw because you called me scum since page 1 and refuse to engage at all with me in meaningful ways. So I can’t change that.

2. Noc became paranoid and unreasonable. Expects both us to vote him.

That makes no sense as one of us would be scum in the instance if he’s town.

If he’s not he can go, gg suckers.

No thanks.

Not voting me is a throw for the town. Simple.

I am not game throwing

And I’m playing in the next fm. So you and blink can save your petitions
    Shut up cow.

5. ISO #805

No, it's actually quite simple. I'm not even going to really read your post because the premise of it is bullshit. The situation is this: Only one town has to vote. The other has to be voted. If you're not the one town that's being voted then you better do the voting.

It's not unreasonable to expect both of you to vote me when both of you call me townier than the other choice. And it's not even just townier, you both go so far as to say that you will never lynch the other one. So why not vote? Because you're scum. Easy 1, 2, 3.
    ah fuck.

6. ISO #806

No, it's actually quite simple. I'm not even going to really read your post because the premise of it is bullshit. The situation is this: Only one town has to vote. The other has to be voted. If you're not the one town that's being voted then you better do the voting.

It's not unreasonable to expect both of you to vote me when both of you call me townier than the other choice. And it's not even just townier, you both go so far as to say that you will never lynch the other one. So why not vote? Because you're scum. Easy 1, 2, 3.
    all I read was that you weren’t gonna read my posts.

Good now I can just focus on driving.

See ya post game!
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #807

I bet noc thinks he’s smart lmao.

Grats distorted you earned this one!

I told everyone since day one to get rid of me ��
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #808

I bet noc thinks he’s smart lmao.

Grats distorted you earned this one!

I told everyone since day one to get rid of me ��
    Same to you, boye. I'm gonna say that if you're town then I'm going to refer you back to post #772, specifically the part where I outline your town playstyle.
    ah fuck.

9. ISO #809

Phone posting atm. PTB who do you suspect most? Youre not really helping us llol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #810

@marshamallow Marshall

My not voting doesn’t help scum bc the scum needs to have a vote on them to win

Not voting eliminates the opportunity for me to vote incorrectly.

A little hint. One of the two of you is scum. Who ever the town is just lost the game all on their own.

1. Either you threw because you called me scum since page 1 and refuse to engage at all with me in meaningful ways. So I can’t change that.

2. Noc became paranoid and unreasonable. Expects both us to vote him.

That makes no sense as one of us would be scum in the instance if he’s town.

If he’s not he can go, gg suckers.

No thanks.

Not voting me is a throw for the town. Simple.

I am not game throwing

And I’m playing in the next fm. So you and blink can save your petitions
    Thats what makes no sense from your pov, becuase if you were town you should vote one of us since were voting eachother.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #811

Phone posting atm. PTB who do you suspect most? Youre not really helping us llol
    Honestly you’re both super scummy for drastically different reasons

Tbh mm if you’re town you should unvote and let noc cast the deciding vote on you.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #812

Thats what makes no sense from your pov, becuase if you were town you should vote one of us since were voting eachother.
    No cuz scum would unvote at last few seconds
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #813

Same to you, boye. I'm gonna say that if you're town then I'm going to refer you back to post #772, specifically the part where I outline your town playstyle.

If you’re town just never play again.

I told you several times to make a case and you didn’t
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #814

A situation in which town wins if you’re town.

Or

A situation where town loses if you’re scum.

Mm is never voting me, and I’m not voting him.

At least for me it ensures that your town if you dont unvote.

Now anything is possible at eod

Also, mm is already working hard behind the scenes to get me into trouble.

If I vote you and you turn out to be scum, he’ll say I did it to game throw.

Me not voting makes me look scummy, but mms desperation reeks of scum.
    Bolded part is wrong because if I were scum then you'd lose even if I never unvote. MM vote on scum!me and my vote on PTB, tie breaker goes to scum. That's a scum slip.

Coloured part is where PTB clearly says he won't do that and if he truly believes that as town!PTB then he would vote me or we lose. Simple as that. Only thing is I'd need to unvote with two votes on me because if MM unvotes it's a tie again with my vote on scum!MM.

It's honestly very simple at this point what PTB has to do if he were town. But since he does not do it, it seals my decision.
    ah fuck.

15. ISO #815

Super agreed.
    That's why I would need to unvote if you were actually town. You calling that scummy is irritating.
    ah fuck.

16. ISO #816

If you’re town just never play again.

I told you several times to make a case and you didn’t
    The premise of how you wanted us to make that case was bullshit
    ah fuck.

17. ISO #817

Bolded part is wrong because if I were scum then you'd lose even if I never unvote. MM vote on scum!me and my vote on PTB, tie breaker goes to scum. That's a scum slip.

Coloured part is where PTB clearly says he won't do that and if he truly believes that as town!PTB then he would vote me or we lose. Simple as that. Only thing is I'd need to unvote with two votes on me because if MM unvotes it's a tie again with my vote on scum!MM.

It's honestly very simple at this point what PTB has to do if he were town. But since he does not do it, it seals my decision.

Wrong scum would make it a tie again or unvote so theyre not game throwing.

I already said to mm, if he’s town to unvote you. And let you just vote him.

Same goes to you, unvote and let mm have sole vote on you.

No one needs to vote me. But you’re so sure the other is town. Nut up and cast the sole vote on the other person. Idc. Y’all throwing not me
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #818

The premise of how you wanted us to make that case was bullshit

Prove I’m scum. How is that bullshit?

If you think I’m scum it’s easy.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #819

Super agreed.

That's why I would need to unvote if you were actually town. You calling that scummy is irritating.

You guys realize if I vote mm, and mm votes noc and noc votes me...scum still wins...

My vote is irrelevant

Neither will vote me.

Even if I vote the town and town doesn’t vote me town loses.

Noc has admitted to lying and pulling tricks today. That’s supposed to comfort me into voting him? Nope.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #820

Wrong scum would make it a tie again or unvote so theyre not game throwing.

I already said to mm, if he’s town to unvote you. And let you just vote him.

Same goes to you, unvote and let mm have sole vote on you.

No one needs to vote me. But you’re so sure the other is town. Nut up and cast the sole vote on the other person. Idc. Y’all throwing not me
    No reason to unvote, nothing changes. You can get me to unvote MM, sure, but if it's town!MM then he won't unvote because 0 votes means a win for scum. And honestly, I believe this is a gambit to make us unsure of our choice in the other so in the last second we flip to you. Otherwise this attempt to get us to unvote makes no sense. It's purely scum motivated.

Prove I’m scum. How is that bullshit?

If you think I’m scum it’s easy.
    It's dumb, it should be in your best interest to vote your biggest townread, not have us prove why you're the biggest scum read to make you vote us or whatever it was.
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #821

No reason to unvote, nothing changes. You can get me to unvote MM, sure, but if it's town!MM then he won't unvote because 0 votes means a win for scum. And honestly, I believe this is a gambit to make us unsure of our choice in the other so in the last second we flip to you. Otherwise this attempt to get us to unvote makes no sense. It's purely scum motivated.

It's dumb, it should be in your best interest to vote your biggest townread, not have us prove why you're the biggest scum read to make you vote us or whatever it was.
    nope
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #822

Whoever the town is horribly misplayed. I don’t see either of you as town.

Sucks to suck I guess.

Grats scum!
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #823

You guys realize if I vote mm, and mm votes noc and noc votes me...scum still wins...

My vote is irrelevant

Neither will vote me.

Even if I vote the town and town doesn’t vote me town loses.

Noc has admitted to lying and pulling tricks today. That’s supposed to comfort me into voting him? Nope.
    Yea, that's why I'm not going to vote you.. I already said that. I'm only willing to vote MM or unvote. No one proposed a vote triangle. Where ever did you read that? Lmao.

Town!You voting town is a guaranteed winning move when the other town unvotes. Which requires trust and apparently town!you cannot muster up enough courage to vote their biggest townread? Yeah, that's believable.

I'm really secure in my MM vote so I'll ride it out.
    ah fuck.

24. ISO #824

Whoever the town is horribly misplayed. I don’t see either of you as town.

Sucks to suck I guess.

Grats scum!
    Likewise
    ah fuck.

25. ISO #825

Likewise
    Except I did everything town possible and you were the one came up with a comnspiracy theory.

Town read me all game except when it mattered most. And you don’t see why I think you’re scum?
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #826

Except I did everything town possible and you were the one came up with a comnspiracy theory.

Town read me all game except when it mattered most. And you don’t see why I think you’re scum?
    Oh please. You were townier than MM or AIVION for a while purely on my gut read, but the lack of logic on this last day in playing the best winning move is seriously coming through right now. And additionally I quoted several scum tells I saw from you over the days leading up to this one. When confronted with the last day it really shows your true goal. You simply want to be voted on, nothing else. No compromise. That's the most telling thing.
    ah fuck.

27. ISO #827

Even if I voted mm he’d keep the vote on yourself
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #828

Oh please. You were townier than MM or AIVION for a while purely on my gut read, but the lack of logic on this last day in playing the best winning move is seriously coming through right now. And additionally I quoted several scum tells I saw from you over the days leading up to this one. When confronted with the last day it really shows your true goal. You simply want to be voted on, nothing else. No compromise. That's the most telling thing.
    Wrong
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #829

Also, there's only one scum. You can't, as town, say "oh well, both are scum, ezgg" and do nothing, that's a mildly gamethrowing move. If you were town you'd know that now you have to act. The scum unvote is a possibility, but you don't need to throw on top of that. It's logic.
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #830

If I voted you, you’d vote me?
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #831

If I voted you, you’d vote me?
    No, because that's what scum!PTB would want, purely so scum!PTB could unvote at the last second. And because I don't believe in you being town. I would unvote if you voted me purely so we can win.

I could also pretend to go along with it and say "yeah sure" and then still unvote before the day ends, but that's just playing the shitty knockoff ebay auction.
    ah fuck.

32. ISO #832

No, because that's what scum!PTB would want, purely so scum!PTB could unvote at the last second. And because I don't believe in you being town. I would unvote if you voted me purely so we can win.

I could also pretend to go along with it and say "yeah sure" and then still unvote before the day ends, but that's just playing the shitty knockoff ebay auction.
    So you want me to do for you, what you’re unwilling to do for me. LMAO
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #833

So you want me to do for you, what you’re unwilling to do for me. LMAO
    Yeah, cause my town read is MM. If you were town you'd understand that in the situation of two votes being on someone, there cannot be any other votes.
    ah fuck.

34. ISO #834

-vote marshmallow marshall

Unvote please
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

Yeah, cause my town read is MM. If you were town you'd understand that in the situation of two votes being on someone, there cannot be any other votes.
    And you don’t understand that two votes

= town lost

Or jester threw

You wanted me to vote only you. But you didn’t want to vote only me.

That’s fine. Bye.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #837

That doesnt change fact that you have more chances of winning, no vote is strictly ati town. I got no time to read all that stuff so Im just going off now. Prolly wont come back before several hours, my phone is 4% now

38. ISO #838

Mm vote no one plz
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #839

And you don’t understand that two votes

= town lost

Or jester threw

You wanted me to vote only you. But you didn’t want to vote only me.

That’s fine. Bye.
    Yeah. It makes perfect sense. I know now that you are not capable of such feats of logic, I understand that, no worries, but I did hope you would be able to.
    ah fuck.

40. ISO #840

That doesnt change fact that you have more chances of winning, no vote is strictly ati town. I got no time to read all that stuff so Im just going off now. Prolly wont come back before several hours, my phone is 4% now
    Yes, this. Atleast MM understands how to play Mafia LOL
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #841

Yeah. It makes perfect sense. I know now that you are not capable of such feats of logic, I understand that, no worries, but I did hope you would be able to.
    Site quit if you’re town
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #842

Yes, this. Atleast MM understands how to play Mafia LOL

You’re both dumb so consider the source
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #843

Site quit if you’re town
    You? Yes please. This is my retirement home, you'll only get me out of here when I'm dead.
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #844

@Marshmallow Marshall don’t vote anyone plz
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #845

You? Yes please. This is my retirement home, you'll only get me out of here when I'm dead.

Just remember I said from a long time ago, and sb 16 said it too that mm is scum.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Just remember I said from a long time ago, and sb 16 said it too that mm is scum.
    Sure, and SB16 died as the second lynch sooo.. You know reads change eh?
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #848

Do it because otherwise he fears I'd unvote because he thinks I'm scum.
    You realize we lose if we’re both town voting him
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #849

Sure, and SB16 died as the second lynch sooo.. You know reads change eh?

You’re dumb. Simple.
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #850

You realize we lose if we’re both town voting him
    Yeah, but I told you that and if you were too dense to realize it up until now then that sure sucks for town.
    ah fuck.

Members who have read this thread: 1