Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post

You can leave it there.

If you’re town, gg. Scum win.

You just voted for the guy who didn’t even know town jester was a thing.

Mm if you’re town, even if you’re scum. Don’t vote. It’s plurality.
    There's plenty of time to discuss. Your supposed unwillingness to vote is scummy, no matter how you try to spin it, because one town member has to vote the other and if you cannot convince the teammate that you're town then how is that supposed to work?

I'll also take the host's word for the role names on the role cards not being the same for everyone. That knowledge already broke the game a bit and if he lied about them being different on top of that then I'll say that's on the host for influencing the outcome that much. Should've sent out standardized role cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #702

Spoiler : . :
    Hi, I am town. I support my lynch. Also, I cant hurt your feelings if I'm dead. :P

Also you're fucking pussies if you don't pull the trigger.
    Starts by pushing his own lynch, not inherently scummy, but still keeps wanting to be lynched.
    blink is really good at throwing this save. Don't mind him.
    Discredit on blink, and it's not the last...

I am gauruanteed good lynch for town. 1. because I'm two. 2. because I'm annoying. 3. because the longer I am here the less everyone enjoys themselves. 4. do the right thing, put this rabid dog down.

5. I could just be wifoming and trying to stay alive to win the game as town. 6. I could be wifoming at point 5 and really trying to get you to think I want to stay alive so you'll vote to lynch me. 7. REAL men would take the risk and lynch me . 8. 7 was also wifom, I guess.

Having fun yet?
    Those fucking posts....... That's 200% not protown attempt to get lynched in a confusion. I feel like PTB thought we would just get rid of the annoying instead of playing the game
    I want to be lynched because my lynch will be helpful to town. Pay attention who tries to take the focus off of me.
    Hi friendly neighborhood ptb checking in for today.

On some real shit. I forgot I was in this game until I was on my way home from work.

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

Today lynch: ME or Distorted
    Tomorrow lynch: Efe or Noctiz
    Day after that: SB 16 or Blink
    Day after that: Does it go that far? Anyhow, the leftovers basically.

MM and Aivion are definitely scum. Definitely a team. No IFs ands or butts. And if I'm wrong, I never said this. THANKS. OBAMA.
    Only a sith deals in absolutes... DEFINETLY scum? DEFINETLY a team??? With the seriously horribly obvious non-scum-teaming between us two? REALLY? No.
    I didnt wanna look like I was "buddying you"

I solved the game. Or really someone else did. But I wont mention who. LOL. ........can I rest now? I've done what I've come to do.

and I'm being nice......cant we just let me be nice? For a moment?

Also blink never sheeps me so he could be scum. But yeah, lynch me. Save blink for later in the voting block head chop just in case.

I'm 85% certain it's both mm and aivion.

I'm 100% certain its definitely mm. Mostly because he's just a terribly obvious scum player.

At this point, any unwillingness to lynch me is just proof to the fact that you're scum.

1. because scum know I'm town. 2. because scum will wanna lynch scum. 3. scum will plant seeds as who looks "most towny" while discrediting me. Who discredited me the most? Look at scum team aivion and mm dickhead. I mean mm .They did the extra most to not get me lynched. 4. Distorted said some shit, but he's a hater. So who really cares? 5. I feel my niceness going away. 6. Again, I'm town, no way I'm not town. Mesk is .....fuck mesk. MM tries to troll me and says shes better than me. Funny if that was true, how come she always need MY help to win. 7. Again, the longer I'm here the more happiness decreases. 8. There is a good chance I'm just scum trying to trick you into voting me, it's vry possible that noctiz is my scummate and therefore he's trying his hardest to get me lynched today by buddying up with the people who we agreed we would town read / want to lynch to make them feel secure. 9. That is a totally plausible scenario. 10. MM could be my scummate and I could be telling you how much I hate his annoying little ass to make you think that I am town or he is scum and therefore you lynch the one you think is town. 11. It's possible I'm teammed up with hating as distorted. Very possible. 12. it's possible none of that is true. 13. I am actually in a secret alliance with efe called the doomsday peppers, we're very spicy and ready for the end of the world. 15. No seriously, vote me out. Put me down. Shot through my heart. I've never been lynched as PTB. JUST do, it put your back into it. 16. Sacrifice everything to stand for something - kaepernick. 17. Why am I not lynched yet? 18. Again, it's very possible I am scum trying to play the ultimate trick. 19. One of those is really my teammate if I'm scum. 20. A lot of what I said in the other points is all lies.

21. You stupid.

22. No i'm not.
    Those horrible WIFOM posts again, confusion, discredit on blink and me, scumpainting on me...
    -vote efekannn02

THANKS OBAMA
    That's how you lead a lynch, right? Well, according to PTB, it is. See later post.
    NO stop. YOU remember how much you wanted me to be town in the game where I told everyone one mason was impossible and you believed me? STOP, go back to trusting your gut. He's scum. He's so so so so so scummy.

Or hes town and mm is scum painting him.
    More discredit...
    GOD

YOU

ARE

SO

DUMB

IT

H
    U
    R
    T
    S
    Ad hominem + discredit...
    The passive over apologetic very agreeableness of your posts indicate to me someone who wants to be very well liked and potentially seen as a goody boy.

Sorry my love.

X marks the scumspot.
    This is about AIVION... a scumread that I still don't get.
    @everyone

MM hates me because we played a game of PARASITE and I was a neutral role and I was bug testing something with someone. So to ensure game didn't end before it needed to, I decided to take my neutral evil, as is allowed in the rules.

MM decided to fight me. I murdered him. I had no choice, and I had no intention of it.

He raged at me after I was murdered and my bug testing was ruined

we needed a live set of people.

EVER since then he's tried to troll me in the para community by mentioning mesks name.

he's weak minded and gullible.

Also a terrible terrible liar.

He's also scum. Awful, no good scum.

Oh and he's the bad guy in this set up too
    This is not just a discredit, but an attempt to make the game discussion disappear and leave the thread to a petty argument between PTB and me. It is an assholeish play, and really hurts town. Honestly, DISGUSTING.
    I see it in those 3 as well.

At this point if you still see me as scum you’re not paying attention. I helped secure efe lynch, and I led the sb16 lynch.

Absolutely no scum at my caliber of play would make such dumb moves.

I’d like to be the lynch but if not I want blink.
    "Helped secure efe lynch" much help..... "Led the sb16 lynch" no it was a common agreement. This post is REALLY trying to make PTB look more towny than he is really, and that is based on LIES. Scums do that, not towns, and that post, in the situation we're in, is INHERENTLY SCUMMY and a big scum tell to me.
    You did this shit last time and we lost. This is why we need to get rid of blink now. He’ll vote out a scum over me because he ALWYS every game finds a reason to scum read me. Except when he was scum and town threw game to him and aamirus
    -vote distorted

Fuck it well do it live
    Votes Distorted for no reason, while appearing to resist to the lynch.
    Well I’m only voting you.

You need to vote only me.

I’m not sure how that works.

You didn’t say where I said I was voting. You said where I told you to vote.

So vote me or let us vote you.

Stop making decisions. Not good at it.
    Stop making decisions. Not good at it. Do I need to repeat the word "Discredit" again?

Gonna stop here because it's really long and lame to ISO scummy posts with multiquote on the entire thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Starts by pushing his own lynch, not inherently scummy, but still keeps wanting to be lynched.

Those fucking posts....... That's 200% not protown attempt to get lynched in a confusion. I feel like PTB thought we would just get rid of the annoying instead of playing the game

Only a sith deals in absolutes... DEFINETLY scum? DEFINETLY a team??? With the seriously horribly obvious non-scum-teaming between us two? REALLY? No.

Those horrible WIFOM posts again, confusion, discredit on blink and me, scumpainting on me...

That's how you lead a lynch, right? Well, according to PTB, it is. See later post.

More discredit...

This is not just a discredit, but an attempt to make the game discussion disappear and leave the thread to a petty argument between PTB and me. It is an assholeish play, and really hurts town. Honestly, DISGUSTING.

"Helped secure efe lynch" much help..... "Led the sb16 lynch" no it was a common agreement. This post is REALLY trying to make PTB look more towny than he is really, and that is based on LIES. Scums do that, not towns, and that post, in the situation we're in, is INHERENTLY SCUMMY and a big scum tell to me.

Stop making decisions. Not good at it. Do I need to repeat the word "Discredit" again?

Gonna stop here because it's really long and lame to ISO scummy posts with multiquote on the entire thread.
    Yeah I see. One thing I'm wondering though: How am I as scummy as him then? Because if I'm not I'd have expected you to vote me. Give me your read on me.

By this point if you're town I'd also expect you to have opened up your mind and with how hard you're bashing PTB now you're just baiting me to vote you. And it's hilarious how among both of you there's one town mate who does not want to nut up and one scum player who is desperate for anyone to vote him.
    ah fuck.

4. ISO #704

Good for me
    @Marshmallow Marshall @NoctiZ

Objections?
    I'm good with it
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Yeah I see. One thing I'm wondering though: How am I as scummy as him then? Because if I'm not I'd have expected you to vote me. Give me your read on me.

By this point if you're town I'd also expect you to have opened up your mind and with how hard you're bashing PTB now you're just baiting me to vote you. And it's hilarious how among both of you there's one town mate who does not want to nut up and one scum player who is desperate for anyone to vote him.
    I'm coming to your own spoiler post your posts are just less obvious, but it is that obviousness that makes me have a doubt on PTB's scummness. Also because I know that he COULD play like an asshole even as town. You both are scummy, but he is more than you. I am, of course, preferring my own lynch to an unsure one.

6. ISO #706

I'm coming to your own spoiler post your posts are just less obvious, but it is that obviousness that makes me have a doubt on PTB's scummness. Also because I know that he COULD play like an asshole even as town. You both are scummy, but he is more than you. I am, of course, preferring my own lynch to an unsure one.
    Well then, I'm gonna look forward to that post. But just let me point out:

I am, of course, preferring my own lynch to an unsure one.
    Oh, really? No shit. Everyone here does! The problem here is that only I seem to have the balls to nut up and I might be the worst person to do so because I think you're both properly scummy as fuck. It's pretty much a coin toss. So one of you better figure your shit out lmao
    ah fuck.

7. ISO #707

Clarification: Your posts have scummy things that are not obvious when you first look at them, which makes it even more deceptive if they are from scum. And you said you had played over 50 S-FMs without counting normal FMs and M-FMs. I believe in the "experienced scumminess", and you didn't really push reads on people this game, and this goes with the scum style of "Not appearing scummy, but pushing mislynches or misstrategy".

8. ISO #708

Now going to work on that post, dunno if I'll have time to post it before having to go, but I'll try.

9. ISO #709

Spoiler : As the prophecy foretold :
    In essence:

Normal game: Everyone wants to be town read. Lynch the biggest scum reads.
    This game: Everyone wants to be scum read. Lynch the biggest town reads.

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    I wonder if you played the "I am telling my plan to everyone" card. And when I look at the next posts: PTB is making himself look scummy as fuck early on, and you townread him quite a lot. HOWEVER, you just said RIGHT HERE that only scums were doing that, because towns are townread and therefore lynched ("Lynch the biggest townreads"). It's that kind of stuff that makes me doubt. Your reasonings seem coherent and towny, but when you analyze the entire train of thoughts, you end up with contradictions.
    It should be obvious for everyone from the get-go. All my post says is that logic takes a backseat here. Well, maybe less so if you can accurately gauge everyone's willingness and most importantly their skill at pretending. I barely know most people here to be able to judge accurately.
    Also the "seeking-for-approval" style, which CAN be NAI but is also symptomatic of a defensive scum, and without your meta I don't know.
    A crier? Wat. Guess we'll see?

With my current reads and my current plan lynching Efekannn is something I could actually get behind.

Would you not agree that AIVION's posts have been very fluffy overall?
    Here starts the "AIVION IS FLUFFY!" bullshit. I never understood how the heck you came to that. It really looks like you wanted to scumpaint AIVION to avoid having an obvtown here. And now I'm getting confused because the more I focus on either you or PTB, the more the one I'm focused on is scummy...
    It's specific things he said earlier in the game that make me believe that for now. I also don't really see scum playing the way he does currently but I don't know how good blink is, maybe he's just several layers deep, eh?
    Another example of the approval play style, but this ain't a strong tell, again.
    If you want interaction then riddle me this: Why did Efekannn say the things they did in those two posts and then disappear?
    This post. I really don't get the riddle's goal, it just opens the door for conspiracy theories on Efe, and I believe you had a town read on him, so I don't grasp the town intent behind that post.
    Not always.

I took it as trolling but didn't want to deny the possibility of some kind of gambit. Nothing noteworthy about that first line I wrote.
    It's not RNG when I have two other scum candidates on my list already. If you have reads on everyone else then a read on the last person isn't always necessary.
    That's just your opinion of how you think scum would play this setup.

Stop fishing.

Listen, I'm not going to always explain everything I say. That'd be telling what I'm doing with each post and if the intention is clear then the desired effect will not be achieved.

Regarding those reads, there's a big criteria that I'm focusing on for everyone's posts and if I reveal that now it'd be a waste. If you don't see their interactions making them town that's for you to decide. At the moment I'm convinced that SB16 is town and I'm confidently leaning town on blink but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Since we're not in a do-or-die situation I would prefer to avoid playing with an open hand.
    You are passively discrediting the fact that AIVION is asking you to elaborate and explain your thoughts and reads, which is literally scum hunting and pro-town. This post was and is still a red flag for me, and it's the main reason I never could put you further than medium-low town read.
    Very much have the same read. Want it to be noted.

Oh my, buddying up with PTB. Didn't think that'd ever happen after the last time we played.
    I don't like the tone, and it looks like you want to form an associative read with you and PTB? Like, THE EXACT THING I POINTED OUT SOME PAGES AGO? .......
    How about lynching PTB? I'd prefer lynching PTB for reasons.

I believe it was S-FM: ????. The one with RLVG as the Reality Bender.
    "For reasons". great
    So I'm cool with an Efekannn lynch as I mentioned earlier in this game but I see more use in lynching PTB myself. Anyone in agreement or is everyone on the fence about PTB?
    Probing for the general consensus before pushing a lynch, this is symptomatic of a cautious scum again, and the more I see posts like that one, the more I find the cautious scum theory likely.
    When you can cross out 90% of the words in most of his posts and not lose any value, that's definitely fluff posting.

Trial by fire, that's how we did it back in the day. Stopping with repeating how low your level of experience is would already improve your general play.
    That's just ... false.
    What I see you doing is write so much stuff that's in many cases just irrelevant and doesn't really contribute anything. That by itself is a null read for me but when you use the frequency and amount you post to hold it over the others then that's a scummy trait. And then MM comes along and backs that up which I find funny really.
    Which you find funny? I mean, I see it as a narrative twisting here.
    I'm going to leave now. If I had to vote I'd put it on Efekannn with the current vote count looking like that. One of the safer lynches we can do today IMO. Would also still be happy with PTB as well.

I'll be back in a few hours though and don't want any hammer shenanigans on Efekannn so I'll park it on PTB.

-vote PowersThatBe

Laters.
    Again, that thing with PTB.
    All I'm gonna respond here due to me leaving is that we could still get those reads from him if we removed lots of what he wrote. It's just a lot of fluff.
    Alright, good progress so far. I missed quite a lot of discussion and truth be told I can't be arsed to go back to see if anyone specifically addressed me.

Anyway, blink would be a safe lynch in my eyes today. On the other hand I'd love to keep him around as part of the strong voting core. I wouldn't mind going for one of our more shaky town reads instead of someone that I more solidly believe to be town today. A PTB lynch would still interest me quite a bit.
    Again ptb
    Distorted is also interesting, I'd be up for that. However I personally see the 2 of 3 scums in MM, AIVION and Distorted more than PTB.
    AND THIS APPEARS.
    So how is distorted an iffy town read then?
    With my as of now refreshed reads I'd rather we vote blink today.

-vote blinkskater
    Scum could be voting as well, if scum were the only ones abstaining then that'd point them out. No reason to assume we have to let the timer run out.
    I'll only lynch Distorted today if we agree that should he turn out to be scum we'll never lynch blink. That's a compromise I'm willing to make. Because I'm sure if we lynched blink today and he turned out to be scum then Distorted would not be considered for a lynch by anyone. I do fear that if we lynch them the other way around.
    So, that bunch of posts, when analyzed with the knowledge given by Distorted's flip, are really looking like you want to set up his lynch while having an easy escape for the next day.
    Do you guys wanna talk more or want me to hammer now?
    Hammer
    -vote Distorted
    The hammer falls.

If you were to evaluate what I did and what I said this game, PTB, at what conclusion do you arrive?

I'll try to evaluate your playstyle so far and see if I can say that you are town beyond a reasonable doubt. The problem for both remaining town players however is that the best move is to convince the other to vote oneself because it's the safest move from their respective POVs. Tricky situation.

Blink, what's your judgement on this?
    How is the situation tricky from your POV if you think that beyond reasonable doubt, he's town?
    This is the chronological post progression, just a few excerpts. I was the first one to advocate the blink lynch (because it was the obvious progression as well) and blink turned it to Distorted. The last post possibly hinting at the idea that we'd still lynch blink if Distorted flipped scum.

I relented to a Distorted lynch after making it clear that it's a blink and Distorted combination in that scenario but now we're at the point where blink still seems like a good lynch despite everything.

So either way, you can accuse me of sheeping for all I care but I feel like you are being manipulating right now, PTB. Makes you scummier in my book.
    That, I can get along it. And those posts are balancing the scumminess of the other posts: I have a quite similar train of thoughts about PTB's plays.
    You can consider it, but if you look at the facts there shouldn't be a drastically different conclusion you can arrive at. From that I conclude the possibility that you're influencing MM to vote you up because you're actually the scum role. Is that not reasonable of me to consider?
    I would like you to notice that you are AT LEAST as wordy as AIVION, by the way. Yet you said AIVION was fluffy, and scumread him for it a lot back in time.

10. ISO #710

In essence:

Normal game: Everyone wants to be town read. Lynch the biggest scum reads.
    This game: Everyone wants to be scum read. Lynch the biggest town reads.

A non-ahead-thinking scum jester will therefore act as most trustworthy town member so everyone will rally behind their lynch. Scum jester on a WIFOM layer 1 will act scummy as fuck. And down the rabbit hole goes..
    It should be obvious for everyone from the get-go. All my post says is that logic takes a backseat here. Well, maybe less so if you can accurately gauge everyone's willingness and most importantly their skill at pretending. I barely know most people here to be able to judge accurately.

With my current reads and my current plan lynching Efekannn is something I could actually get behind.

It's specific things he said earlier in the game that make me believe that for now. I also don't really see scum playing the way he does currently but I don't know how good blink is, maybe he's just several layers deep, eh?
    If you want interaction then riddle me this: Why did Efekannn say the things they did in those two posts and then disappear?
    Not always.

I took it as trolling but didn't want to deny the possibility of some kind of gambit. Nothing noteworthy about that first line I wrote.
    It's not RNG when I have two other scum candidates on my list already. If you have reads on everyone else then a read on the last person isn't always necessary.

Stop fishing.

Listen, I'm not going to always explain everything I say. That'd be telling what I'm doing with each post and if the intention is clear then the desired effect will not be achieved.

Regarding those reads, there's a big criteria that I'm focusing on for everyone's posts and if I reveal that now it'd be a waste. If you don't see their interactions making them town that's for you to decide. At the moment I'm convinced that SB16 is town and I'm confidently leaning town on blink but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Since we're not in a do-or-die situation I would prefer to avoid playing with an open hand.

Oh my, buddying up with PTB. Didn't think that'd ever happen after the last time we played.

So I'm cool with an Efekannn lynch as I mentioned earlier in this game but I see more use in lynching PTB myself. Anyone in agreement or is everyone on the fence about PTB?
    When you can cross out 90% of the words in most of his posts and not lose any value, that's definitely fluff posting.

Trial by fire, that's how we did it back in the day. Stopping with repeating how low your level of experience is would already improve your general play.
    What I see you doing is write so much stuff that's in many cases just irrelevant and doesn't really contribute anything. That by itself is a null read for me but when you use the frequency and amount you post to hold it over the others then that's a scummy trait. And then MM comes along and backs that up which I find funny really.
    I'm going to leave now. If I had to vote I'd put it on Efekannn with the current vote count looking like that. One of the safer lynches we can do today IMO. Would also still be happy with PTB as well.

I'll be back in a few hours though and don't want any hammer shenanigans on Efekannn so I'll park it on PTB.

-vote PowersThatBe

Laters.
    All I'm gonna respond here due to me leaving is that we could still get those reads from him if we removed lots of what he wrote. It's just a lot of fluff.
    Alright, good progress so far. I missed quite a lot of discussion and truth be told I can't be arsed to go back to see if anyone specifically addressed me.

Anyway, blink would be a safe lynch in my eyes today. On the other hand I'd love to keep him around as part of the strong voting core. I wouldn't mind going for one of our more shaky town reads instead of someone that I more solidly believe to be town today. A PTB lynch would still interest me quite a bit.
    Distorted is also interesting, I'd be up for that. However I personally see the 2 of 3 scums in MM, AIVION and Distorted more than PTB.

-vote blinkskater
    Scum could be voting as well, if scum were the only ones abstaining then that'd point them out. No reason to assume we have to let the timer run out.
    I'll only lynch Distorted today if we agree that should he turn out to be scum we'll never lynch blink. That's a compromise I'm willing to make. Because I'm sure if we lynched blink today and he turned out to be scum then Distorted would not be considered for a lynch by anyone. I do fear that if we lynch them the other way around.
    Do you guys wanna talk more or want me to hammer now?
    Hammer
    -vote Distorted
    -vote AIVION

Now don't hammer guys, else MM will bitch at you again.
    If you were to evaluate what I did and what I said this game, PTB, at what conclusion do you arrive?

I'll try to evaluate your playstyle so far and see if I can say that you are town beyond a reasonable doubt. The problem for both remaining town players however is that the best move is to convince the other to vote oneself because it's the safest move from their respective POVs. Tricky situation.

This is the chronological post progression, just a few excerpts. I was the first one to advocate the blink lynch (because it was the obvious progression as well) and blink turned it to Distorted. The last post possibly hinting at the idea that we'd still lynch blink if Distorted flipped scum.

I relented to a Distorted lynch after making it clear that it's a blink and Distorted combination in that scenario but now we're at the point where blink still seems like a good lynch despite everything.

So either way, you can accuse me of sheeping for all I care but I feel like you are being manipulating right now, PTB. Makes you scummier in my book.
    You can consider it, but if you look at the facts there shouldn't be a drastically different conclusion you can arrive at. From that I conclude the possibility that you're influencing MM to vote you up because you're actually the scum role. Is that not reasonable of me to consider?

I wonder if you played the "I am telling my plan to everyone" card. And when I look at the next posts: PTB is making himself look scummy as fuck early on, and you townread him quite a lot. HOWEVER, you just said RIGHT HERE that only scums were doing that, because towns are townread and therefore lynched ("Lynch the biggest townreads"). It's that kind of stuff that makes me doubt. Your reasonings seem coherent and towny, but when you analyze the entire train of thoughts, you end up with contradictions.

Also the "seeking-for-approval" style, which CAN be NAI but is also symptomatic of a defensive scum, and without your meta I don't know.

Here starts the "AIVION IS FLUFFY!" bullshit. I never understood how the heck you came to that. It really looks like you wanted to scumpaint AIVION to avoid having an obvtown here. And now I'm getting confused because the more I focus on either you or PTB, the more the one I'm focused on is scummy...

Another example of the approval play style, but this ain't a strong tell, again.

This post. I really don't get the riddle's goal, it just opens the door for conspiracy theories on Efe, and I believe you had a town read on him, so I don't grasp the town intent behind that post.

You are passively discrediting the fact that AIVION is asking you to elaborate and explain your thoughts and reads, which is literally scum hunting and pro-town. This post was and is still a red flag for me, and it's the main reason I never could put you further than medium-low town read.

I don't like the tone, and it looks like you want to form an associative read with you and PTB? Like, THE EXACT THING I POINTED OUT SOME PAGES AGO? .......

"For reasons". great

Probing for the general consensus before pushing a lynch, this is symptomatic of a cautious scum again, and the more I see posts like that one, the more I find the cautious scum theory likely.

That's just ... false.

Again ptb

AND THIS APPEARS.

So, that bunch of posts, when analyzed with the knowledge given by Distorted's flip, are really looking like you want to set up his lynch while having an easy escape for the next day.

The hammer falls.

How is the situation tricky from your POV if you think that beyond reasonable doubt, he's town?

That, I can get along it. And those posts are balancing the scumminess of the other posts: I have a quite similar train of thoughts about PTB's plays.

I would like you to notice that you are AT LEAST as wordy as AIVION, by the way. Yet you said AIVION was fluffy, and scumread him for it a lot back in time.
    @NoctiZ

Here you go. Now I really have to go lol. All those points make me have doubts, and even if PTB is scummier than you, I am not willing to risk it. The only thing that makes you townier than PTB is that you have some posts that are town tells to me, while PTB has no or very, very few such posts.

11. ISO #711

Aaaaaaand fuck multiquote. Cya

12. ISO #712

I'm just gonna address a few things in the spoiler quote here but I'm not sure if some points you make are simply you being dense or you still being influenced by your earlier read of the PTB/me scum team. Or because you're scum, of course.

The only thing I pointed out here was that it's a game of WIFOM. Basically the same thing you called out PTB for but he did it on another level by being intentionally confusing.. My big point was the conclusion I offered at the end. It's all layers.

"Riddle me this" means to have someone solve a riddle for you. I didn't know wtf Efe was trying to achieve there and wanted a second perspective. Also blink wanted attention.

I was being conversational, but how is that relevant now? You really think that's a scum tell?

Nah, I still hold the thought that AIVION posted quite a bit of fluff.

Again ptb
    How is that scummy? I really wanted PTB lynched because I don't trust him farther than I can throw him. And the idea for that day was to go for less solid townreads that day, I mentioned wanting to do that anyway. This was in line with that train of thought.

AND THIS APPEARS.
    The way blink said that gave him some scum cred for which made him shaky enough to justify him as the lynch for that day. Idk what you're reading into that regarding Distorted. If I were scum teamed with Distorted and he wanted to vote up me or Distorted then I'd let him. Not sure why I'd even want to redirect him away from me in that scenario.

You are dense and misreading it. I said "I'll try to evaluate your playstyle so far and see if I can say that". Meaning I would look into it. He is not town beyond reasonable doubt. And I said I wanted to achieve that.

Lol, it was never just about the wordiness. There are quite a few posts in the beginning where he was just chatting and if people are insisting how much AIVION contributed then that's the part that will be pointed out. The combination of you/AIVION and both lording the post frequency over the others was scummy. But be that as it may, that's post-game discussion if you really will.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

@Magoroth can we put the deadline to 18h or 24h? If it's 12h and the deadline is from the day start then it should end in about 8h. I won't be around to check in before the end if that's the case.
    ah fuck.

15. ISO #715

Also okay, cool. If we wanna play that game, sure. Now none of us are willing to risk it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-unvote
    @Magoroth what happens if noone votes xD

16. ISO #716

@Magoroth can we put the deadline to 18h or 24h? If it's 12h and the deadline is from the day start then it should end in about 8h. I won't be around to check in before the end if that's the case.
    I would agree with this, 12 puts me in an awkward situation too.

17. ISO #717

@Marshmallow Marshall make a case for why I'm town. Then make a case for why I'm scum
    @NoctiZ you do the same.

Which ever of you convinces me the most that I'm scum, I'll vote for you.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

18. ISO #718

Also okay, cool. If we wanna play that game, sure. Now none of us are willing to risk it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-unvote
    Could be scum unwilling to commit knowing he cant win ? :P

Your only option is to get voted. hmmmmm

I don't need anyone to vote me. But I also don't need to vote anyone.

So if town wants to win they need to vote me. I don't need to vote. I know I'm town, I know where my vote fell on every single town lynch.

i was against the distorted lynch, but, I acquiesced because blink is stubborn af.

I warned everyone to get rid of me early.

No one will force my hand.

You have three options:

1. Vote me and win (if you're town)
    2. Convince me why I should vote you.
    3. Vote MM

I am not interested in all this petty bullshit that you think whatever you think. Hard claim I'm scum or hard claim I'm town, back it up, and we can have a discussion.

I was so solid on you being town, and then I soft balled a single shred of potential doubt and you FREAKED out lol. kinda hilarious.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

19. ISO #719

I would agree with this, 12 puts me in an awkward situation too.
    WHAT the actual fuck is wrong with both of you.

I said "hey is 12 hours good?"

yes

yes

NO NO NO NO 12 HOURS BADDDDDDDDD

THIS IS WHO Y'ALL LEFT ME WITH?
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #720

I'm going back to day 1. I'll be going through every post. Except my posts to be a weird out of order mess especially if u respond while I'm combing through.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #721

@Marshmallow Marshall make a case for why I'm town. Then make a case for why I'm scum
    @NoctiZ you do the same.

Lmao interesting gambit..

I'm going to bed now, I'll read your shit in the morning. Also 12h were alright with the idea that we'll have a conclusion quickly but with you finally deciding to play again we definitely won't reach that. Stop being such a bitch, jesus.
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #722

@NoctiZ you do the same.

I refuse. This is obviously a manipulation attempt, and I refuse to play your games. I don't know from which alignment it comes anymore. Fucknig confusing game.

23. ISO #723

Could be scum unwilling to commit knowing he cant win ? :P

Your only option is to get voted. hmmmmm

I don't need anyone to vote me. But I also don't need to vote anyone.

So if town wants to win they need to vote me. I don't need to vote. I know I'm town, I know where my vote fell on every single town lynch.

i was against the distorted lynch, but, I acquiesced because blink is stubborn af.

I warned everyone to get rid of me early.

No one will force my hand.

You have three options:

1. Vote me and win (if you're town)
    2. Convince me why I should vote you.
    3. Vote MM

I am not interested in all this petty bullshit that you think whatever you think. Hard claim I'm scum or hard claim I'm town, back it up, and we can have a discussion.

I was so solid on you being town, and then I soft balled a single shred of potential doubt and you FREAKED out lol. kinda hilarious.
    See, you're AGAIN manipulating. There's also the option: convince MM that you're the scummy town instead of the scummy scum. And this is what you two should try RIGHT NOW.

24. ISO #724

The refusal to vote from Noctiz is very scummy at this point. But PTB's manipulating behavior is too. And YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING SCUMMY.

Noctiz, I read the stuff you said about my post about you, and you defend yourself quite well, the stuff about riddle was my misunderstanding. I had a nice novel about all of that, but my comp crashed while I was writing it and for some reason it's not fucking auto-saved, and I don't want to rewrite it. So basically, you answered some of my concerns, but the ones about Distorted, and about you-PTB possible framing STILL STAND.

And now PTB, that "What makes me TOWN" is a common scum strategy when you're suspected lol. OF COURSE, if you look at what the player did to appear towny, he can look very towny. But that's literally asking you to say that a door is green just because there's a spot of green paint on it.

25. ISO #725

Tbh I'm now 55-45 about the scum.... 55 PTB and 45 Noctiz... all of those latest posts are scummy but PTB is utterly scummy too, and only ONE of you two is scum. Whoever is the town between you two, you are really annoying

26. ISO #726

Tbh I'm now 55-45 about the scum.... 55 PTB and 45 Noctiz... all of those latest posts are scummy but PTB is utterly scummy too, and only ONE of you two is scum. Whoever is the town between you two, you are really annoying
    Taking a break:

WHY am I scummy?

BACK it up you fucking tard.

If you're town, you're throwing hard.

If you're scum. You suck.

Tell me what I did to be scummy in your eyes.

now before you go cry to the mod to "get me banned"
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #727

Taking a break:

WHY am I scummy?

BACK it up you fucking tard.

If you're town, you're throwing hard.

If you're scum. You suck.

Tell me what I did to be scummy in your eyes.

now before you go cry to the mod to "get me banned"
    omg. READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU ETAGDAGADMAMWDGMWMEGRGDGMDAMG!!|!!!!!!!!!

Just search for the spoiler post that I made specially for you, it's called ".".

Also I ain't crying to anyone to get you banned. I just don't think that the majority is with you anymore after what you did. You had a lot of chances, and you burnt them all. You're still toxic. I did not taunt, provoke, or poke you in any way before you started it this game. And that is actually part of the reasons I scum read you: you are trying to switch discussion on off-topic fights that only hurt town.

28. ISO #728

All I have to say is this:

I voted correctly every single time. The only time I didn't, was the time I said it was going to be distortd showing up scum.

I voted with people who I town read to get the consensus going. I did the work to move the game forward. People said that's scummy because I could have been scum pretending to be town.

In no scenario has anyone presented where a town is pushing town positive agenda for the goal of town winning, and it's whats baffling to me.

MM only voted once and it was on the distorted train. .

Again it literally blows my mind at how the last remaining town can look at me and look at either one of you two and decide "nah ptb too scummy"

This is why I dont give a fuck.

I said I wouldn't vote because it eliminates the chance for me to accidentally place my vote on the scum. If either town member accidentally votes the scum, he wins the tie.

If I am the sole person voted or the scum votes the other towny, guess what? We WIN.

I get the scum could pull the same strategy, but I'm also stating that all of my town reads were correct except for distorted.

You two are up in the air. I could have it right, MM scum and Noc town. It could totally be reversed.

To say my lack of voting is not playing, is a foolish attempt to goad me into making an emotional vote.

MY lack of voting is playing as it secures the town victory should the votes be placed on me, or a sole vote from the town be placed on me. I am breaking the game and making it impossible for the scum to win.

I just wish my teammate would have some faith in me and look to see everything I've done is town motivated.

I asked you both to go and make a case for why I'm scum or why I'm town. I said the most convincing scum case wins my vote. I said this because I'm not scum, so you need to be able to BACK up this scum claims against me.

Be air tight. Show me you want to win.

I have nothing to prove, and no one to impress. I've warned every single person every step of the way.

MM has discredited me since day 1.
    Noc has sheeped me until it mattered.

Not like it mattered, the only person I would have felt comfortable with in the final 3 is AIVION and he would have voted MM.

MM and Noc and Blink all had personal grudges against me.

MM thinks I manipulate people outside of the game, because he listens to very retarded people.

Anyhow, I'm doing a huge multiple quote thing.

But this is my points.

Look at my entire play throughout the game. If you come to the conclusion I'm scum, vote the other person and lose.

I. FUCKING. DARE. YOU.

gg no re.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #729

omg. READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU ETAGDAGADMAMWDGMWMEGRGDGMDAMG!!|!!!!!!!!!

Just search for the spoiler post that I made specially for you, it's called ".".

Also I ain't crying to anyone to get you banned. I just don't think that the majority is with you anymore after what you did. You had a lot of chances, and you burnt them all. You're still toxic. I did not taunt, provoke, or poke you in any way before you started it this game. And that is actually part of the reasons I scum read you: you are trying to switch discussion on off-topic fights that only hurt town.
    Quote the post
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #730

All I have to say is this:

I voted correctly every single time. The only time I didn't, was the time I said it was going to be distortd showing up scum.

I voted with people who I town read to get the consensus going. I did the work to move the game forward. People said that's scummy because I could have been scum pretending to be town.

In no scenario has anyone presented where a town is pushing town positive agenda for the goal of town winning, and it's whats baffling to me.

MM only voted once and it was on the distorted train. .

Again it literally blows my mind at how the last remaining town can look at me and look at either one of you two and decide "nah ptb too scummy"

This is why I dont give a fuck.

I said I wouldn't vote because it eliminates the chance for me to accidentally place my vote on the scum. If either town member accidentally votes the scum, he wins the tie.

If I am the sole person voted or the scum votes the other towny, guess what? We WIN.

I get the scum could pull the same strategy, but I'm also stating that all of my town reads were correct except for distorted.

You two are up in the air. I could have it right, MM scum and Noc town. It could totally be reversed.

To say my lack of voting is not playing, is a foolish attempt to goad me into making an emotional vote.

MY lack of voting is playing as it secures the town victory should the votes be placed on me, or a sole vote from the town be placed on me. I am breaking the game and making it impossible for the scum to win.

I just wish my teammate would have some faith in me and look to see everything I've done is town motivated.

I asked you both to go and make a case for why I'm scum or why I'm town. I said the most convincing scum case wins my vote. I said this because I'm not scum, so you need to be able to BACK up this scum claims against me.

Be air tight. Show me you want to win.

I have nothing to prove, and no one to impress. I've warned every single person every step of the way.

MM has discredited me since day 1.
    Noc has sheeped me until it mattered.

Not like it mattered, the only person I would have felt comfortable with in the final 3 is AIVION and he would have voted MM.

MM and Noc and Blink all had personal grudges against me.

MM thinks I manipulate people outside of the game, because he listens to very retarded people.

Anyhow, I'm doing a huge multiple quote thing.

But this is my points.

Look at my entire play throughout the game. If you come to the conclusion I'm scum, vote the other person and lose.

I. FUCKING. DARE. YOU.

gg no re.
    I didn't discredit you, if you think I did I would welcome some evidence and I don't hold grudges in games, because I have some respect for the game (and therefore its players).

You said everything you did was town motivated. I don't see the town motivation in bullshit long WIFOM posts. I don't see the town motivation in twisting narratives, as you did when you said you had led the SB16 lynch and uuuh.... greatly helped efe lynch? DUnno how you said it, but it wasn't that for sure anyway lol. I come to the conclusion I'm not convinced that any of you is town.

31. ISO #731

I didn't discredit you, if you think I did I would welcome some evidence and I don't hold grudges in games, because I have some respect for the game (and therefore its players).

You said everything you did was town motivated. I don't see the town motivation in bullshit long WIFOM posts. I don't see the town motivation in twisting narratives, as you did when you said you had led the SB16 lynch and uuuh.... greatly helped efe lynch? DUnno how you said it, but it wasn't that for sure anyway lol. I come to the conclusion I'm not convinced that any of you is town.
    OH you got a big storm cumming bby.

Every post you made at me was calling me scum.

You've called me scum since like page 2 or 3 maybe even 1, never backed any of it up. Never pressed me. Just keep calling me scum............

If you're town, you should quit FM forever.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #732

@everyone

MM hates me because we played a game of PARASITE and I was a neutral role and I was bug testing something with someone. So to ensure game didn't end before it needed to, I decided to take my neutral evil, as is allowed in the rules.

MM decided to fight me. I murdered him. I had no choice, and I had no intention of it.

He raged at me after I was murdered and my bug testing was ruined

we needed a live set of people.

EVER since then he's tried to troll me in the para community by mentioning mesks name.

he's weak minded and gullible.

Also a terrible terrible liar.

He's also scum. Awful, no good scum.

Oh and he's the bad guy in this set up too
    Stop, he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SMRT

He's actually scum. But whatever.
    GOD

YOU

ARE

SO

DUMB

IT

H
    U
    R
    T
    S
    YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME
    ANYONE EVER NOTICE HOW AFTER I INTRODUCE A WORD, MM STARTS USING IT AND RUNNING WITH IT.
    Also MM you cant get me banned, bye boy. To even bring that up. LOL.
    Quote the post
    The posts*

33. ISO #733

The posts*
    There are others before that, I just didn't want to spam the page

34. ISO #734

Yeah no. I love how I stated I was not going to go in petty arguments but then you are forcing me to do so because else people will only have your version......

So, yes, he was psion, a neutral role who can try to kill people. I then attacked him, and died because psion is stronger than a simple human. OR because I suck, it's as you wish :P anyway, I outed him and then he was killed by other people. The "bug testing" was more like "I want to exploit a glitch that will allow me to kill everyone before it is fixed", just saying.

I, of course, was NOT HAPPY of being dead, obviously, but I didn't rage and all. But PTB kept calling me stupid, moron, etc etc. And he often did that, he's just naming that one time because he can get something out of it: I was angry at him because he had killed me and my friend with a role that CAN side with good people and CAN side with noone.

Ever since then I did not troll PTB at all, out of just saying "Mesk > you" when he annoys me, it's not very mean but it's funny imo. I don't ever insult and spam ad hominems that much.... anyway. I'm not scum, and I'm a terrible scum, yes lmao I admit it. But this game, I am TOWN.

I will not go on explaining why I say that he used me to get rid of mesk and make himself a good reputation, because it'd take too much game time during which we can help town. But just search for the thread where PTB said he was coming back. I was kinda glad of it at the time, I thought he was a good guy... The only thing that ever hurt my feelings about PTB is when he broke my trust. Nothing more, so no, I am not still butthurt about the parasite game, it's just like when a Survivor decides to give the win to the town instead of you, the serial killer, when the Survivor is the Kingmaker. You're mad on the moment, but you don't hold a grudge on the guy ad vitam aeternam.

Thanks for reading my little novel xD now back to the game. I will go off soon by the way.
    This is what I did to stop the flow of bullshit at the time, for reference.

35. ISO #735

This is what I did to stop the flow of bullshit at the time, for reference.
    Why am I scum?

Back it up.

You cant.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #736

More discredit...

Why am I scum?

Back it up.

You cant.
    Fuck off.

37. ISO #737

Fuck off.
    I literally wrote that during 30-60 minutes, the compilation of all your scummy actions and explaned why they were scummy. You're not being honest here.

38. ISO #738

Well, now I hear the sound of silence... @PowersThatBe convince me you ain't scum.

39. ISO #739

Well, now I hear the sound of silence... @PowersThatBe convince me you ain't scum.
    No.

You've written a weak ass argument above as to how "I'm scum"

Can u post quotes and shit?

Also, I'm not a fucking sith you fucking cow.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #740

Spoiler : NOC :
    I say we go with our gut feeling. Mine atleast has never led me astray.
    I wanted to have a jolly good time when I signed up for this setup and, bless my lucky stars, my good friend PTB decided to join the very same game. Can't have this enjoyment end prematurely.

-unvote
    With the way people have been playing so far I'd be very unhappy to lynch SB16 and blinkskater today because I am confident they're town.

Thoughts?
    Agreed on that strategy as I have hinted at already, but personally disagree about AIVION being the highest town read.

I said I don't want to lynch them today. Meaning I want to establish a town voting core from which we can still lynch if we are unsure what to do. This idea has been mentioned by different people a few times already. Do you disagree with this idea?
    I'm very convinced SB16 and blinkskater are town, partly because of the interactions between you and those two.

Not always.

Stop fishing.

*raised*

Oh my god, that must've been so satisfying. I wish I had been able to do that.. no offense lol
    I think that's a silly argument. The PTB train at the start was never meant to arrive at its destination, now we reached the last half of the day where the real trains can start up. We just need to agree on someone now and go through with it, not that hard.
    At some point I just gave up going back and forth with you because I couldn't deal with your tone anymore and the situation made it so an open claim would not kill me outright. But it sure made the game unfun.

Now that reality bender business on the other hand blindsided me when that was revealed.. lmao. Oh well.

-vote PowersThatBe

Laters.
    -unvote

If you want some more time to post your thoughts then here you have it.
    It's your hard-on for Distorted being town which to me seems ungrounded. Only noticed it today with those posts:

Now granted, it would be a hilariously dumb idea from a scum POV to push for your own lynch today and believe that we'll lynch Distorted the next day. But it makes more sense if you were pushing for a Distorted lynch today and trusted us based on our reads to still lynch you as you were mostly considered a safe lynch so far.

Just struck me the wrong way which is why I'm cool with lynching you today.
    I'm not that sure after what you said today which is why I'm fully fine with lynching you. Still town lean but I trust PTB to be town more than you tbh.
    Okay, thanks for clarifying.

-vote blinkskater

@NoctiZ

Let’s get this party started
    -vote aivion

@blinkskater

You won’t
    Yes, thanks. I was still confused about there actually being two different town roles.
    ------------------------------

I reread the last day and I believe the Distorted lynch was either motivated by blink or by MM. Blink was the first who voted him up then, I already questioned the motive behind that yesterday if anyone cares to look for it. Was a soft questioning though.

Further into the day MM was the second vote on Distorted and he flopped from not willing to vote Distorted to wanting to vote him, justification being that blink didn't want to be voted yesterday. Not sure what made MM change so quickly though, was it the post before the vote where MM offered up the conclusion of a PTB-NoctiZ scum team? It feels a little quick to flop like that.

I will not vote blink or MM today. I'm willing to lynch PTB or AIVION.
    Alright, to clarify my understanding of how Magoroth explained it earlier and after rereading it, let's imagine this scenario:

Last day, it's 2v1. Now let's say we have 1 citizen, 1 town jester and 1 scum jester. If town jester votes citizen and scum jester votes town jester, we have a tie vote of Citizen vs Town Jester. Does the Mafia Jester die in that scenario despite not being voted up? Or is it the town jester that dies because he is among the tie votes?
    I told you I'd have rather lynched blink yesterday because now I'm gonna keep him on my scum shortlist. Him and MM, not sure about those two.

Sure, but I was for the Efekannn lynch very early on before the train had any traction and SB16 was always a safe lynch. Distorted voting for both of those shows us that we can't really rely on the final vote counts.

I'd rather lynch AIVION today than anyone else. Atleast with him I can attribute most of what rubs me the wrong way about some things he said to inexperience.

Jeez, can you stop with the tunnel on PTB and me? You know, people can make reads about people without ever having to address them directly. It's not that hard of a concept to wrap your head around. Sure, you could claim avoidance of the scum mate when both scums were unflipped but now that this theory is out of the window you have to untunnel yourself and look at everything with a broader perspective.

The "quick hammer" was mostly influenced by blink because I told him it'd be on him if he was wrong about Distorted. Two people telling me to do so was enough for me to go through with it. I doubt much would have changed about who we lynched in the end no matter what was said.

Alright, interesting post. Just want some clarification on two points:

1. How is the first point scummy? The relation was already there. Blink was the one suddenly pushing the lynch and their buddying is evident since D1. Go look back on it if you care.

2. Why would I point out how I'm going to play the game if I were scum? Seems like I would atleast not play it the same way I'm describing it if that's what you were saying.

Yes, I'd agree.
    These two posts make me think that blink could still be scum but it's really tough. I mean looking at the role list of D1 every Town role is listed as "Town Cit./Jester" and in addition to that, AIVION's post said everybody is technically a Jester to which blink responds that he's a "townjester" could be a coincidence that works in his favour. Now it'd have to be a very lucky coincidence but it's not impossible.

I don't think it's enough to sway me again because I can't keep running around in circles, but atleast I want it to be said..
    Reading back through some shit, I'm kind of worried about a few things.

Regarding PTB it's his read list on D1:

I agreed with the scum team but at the time I already wondered how Distorted was at the very top of your list. Later on D3 or so you agreed with me however that among MM, AIVION and Distorted are 2 out of 3 scums. It speaks in your favour and you were the 3rd person on the Distorted train. The circumstances look alright to me. I'm more confident that PTB could be town now.

What worries me about blink: There's a fuckload of buddying between blink and Distorted all throughout the game. And I really do mean a fuckload. It's quite amazing and would have made me unvote a long time ago if it wasn't for that one tell I'm holding onto that should prove blink's innocence. And if I weren't holding onto that tell then I would've lost myself in the game already.

MM's behaviour was the opposite to blink's: Total avoidance of Distorted. There were two posts that were addressed to Distorted and in both of those he speaks to his inactivity. The first one softly asking him for opinions on 3 players and the second post saying that Distorted's "uselessness" is unusual and prodding him to be more active. This is making me highly suspicious in hindsight. So much so that under these circumstances I'm sticking with the belief that MM is scum.

If blink really does turn out to be scum then I'll be amazed and need to know how he did it.. lol
    Man, this is fucking me up.

From my POV the best strategy is: Lynch blink today and vote me tomorrow. For one thing, and I'm discarding the possibility that you are scum blink, even if it's not MM that's scum and it's actually PTB then MM can atleast vote me tomorrow even if PTB won't. In that case we'd still win as town. That'd require MM, if actually town, to see me as town though and I'm not sure if that's the case. On the other hand, I think town-MM sees PTB more likely to be scum as me though so it'd work out.

My best move would be to not vote anyone tomorrow but that's easier said than done. I'm still most convinced of the idea that MM is scum but I don't wanna fuck it up on the last stretch of the game..
    Well your track record is not the best evidence for backing up a lynch on me.

I also had MM and AIVION as scum team initially but AIVION turning out to be town doesn't make my scum read on MM less solid. Reads have changed since then.

Same goes for me though as you realize. I know that I'm a safe lynch but in my head I'm questioning if the PTB scum game is so solid that you were able to slip under my radar so hard until now. Paranoia, ugh
    Yo why don't you vote me so I don't have to be paranoid if everything went to your elaborate plan? Ayy lmao
    Before I'm running circles in my head, after the rereading I did I'm reasonably sure that MM is the scum. Proceed to lynch everyone else, people.

-vote blinkskater

Also only hammer possible if everyone wants to vote, I guess.
    Well, that's true. I looked back to see how exactly the claims went down and there's no wiggle room for anything else. Either it would be the luckiest guess ever or he's actually town jester. And we all know which theory we can discard.

grml blink why did you have to make me paranoid about you

Spoiler : MM :
    You're right on the last sentence, but not the first one: if we do only RNG to solve ties, we'll end up lynching jesters in the ties, unless we are having two towns tied, which is unlikely.

Also, to avoid having the same kind of shit we had last time this was hosted...

This is NOT a game with Jesters. Do not troll, or act like Jesters in the mod.

@blinkskater

We should lynch our highest town reads. Policy lynch is to avoid, sadly.
    Not Citizen?
    Calling it right now: I am highly opposed to Blinkskater's lynch today, because this is very probably to make us lynch him ASAP...
    No, noone wants to be scum read. We want to be town read in order to get lynched because we will lynch our townreads.
    That means that the "Town jester" thing is irrelevent too, in this case.
    And if one of Stealth and Blink ever flips jester...
    Aaaaaaaah, I get it now........ Host didn't pm me an integral rolecard, he just said I was citizen in PMs. Paraphrasing is allowed, just not quoting. So idk if you got a card with specific stuff.

I still expect explainations from YOU @Stealthbomber16
    and if it breaks the rules well it doesn't break them less if you use it as a read argument on someone....
    .................................going to play hots, I expect reasons for this and aint lynching u till I get those.
    .....elaborate please.

Also do you know what is rude? Putting your vote on a very potential Jester.
    You won't explain it because you think you would get scumread for it, because it makes no sense?
    Blink and PTB are an obvious scum team..... TOO obvious. I think they aren't both scum, but that one town is getting pocketed by the other one, who is scum. Which means, leave those two unlynched till the end IMO.
    Well, I don't see him trying HARD to be town, actually. I just see someone trying to help town, but it doesn't seem forced. I would be ready to lynch him today, if nothing changes.

However, I think we should keep an eye on you and PTB...
    ....no. I am not voting you, this post is PLAINLY to confuse us in a setup that is ALREADY confusing.
    I don't see a scum saying this... but I think we should rather analyze people's posts, and see which WIFOM would be behind them, because this is a wifom fest.
    I actually think that it would ALREADY be WIFOM to try to get their partner lynched early on. It's just the number of layers..... They might even do both at the same time lol. Because to avoid being obvious, an evil jester will not dance in the streets screaming "I'M A JESTER!!!!!!!!!". Unless more WIFOM layers.
    Hmmmmm..... I mean, the heaviest town reads are the one that actually help though. This is the same debate I've had on that Revenge of the vengeful setup, which was kinda similar to this because we had to NOT lynch mafia to avoid giving them a kill. But you're right, AIVION being the most active here along with me, maybe we should just keep him as a safe lynch for late game... that sounds so scummy XD

I COUNTER CLAIM CRIER >>>>>>>>>>>>=O I HAVE THE POWERR!!!!!!!!!

No shit sherlock lol anyone voting PTB is suspicious in my eyes unless they got a damn good explaination attached to it.

It doesn't seem very soft? But I think it's just too obvious to be it. I think one of them is scum at 99%.

I townread you, so given my great ability to read you on D1, you are scum. Therefore I'm not lynching you today :P
    Uuuuuh but if you think that, why do you vote him? That sounds more like a scum tell than anything
    That's what happens when you don't play FM enough: you dont know your memes anymore

Explain how Efekann would be a safe lynch...he has posted once........

No I disagree, AIVION has been a discussion starter, and on very early D1 it is a main reason to townread someone.
    ...............WHAT??????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????

He's probably town so you won't lynch him. Okay, tell me how you think we should play this. Lynch town reads? Lynch STRONGEST town reads? Lynch scum reads...?
    I'm saying you're NOT a safe lynch.
    No. He has made his best to confuse us lol.

I wouldn't lynch Blink either though, at least not now.

I will let someone else do the job for me... I don't want to explain......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    @blinkskater why are you trying to look as scummy as possible? how does that help town?
    I think SB16 is town, but blink, I really don't get it.

I agree we should have a town core, but blink is just sooooo far away from this core...
    This... this is just... false???? Wtf? If you lynch the scummiest people, scums will win............................................... .................................................. ......................................
    I don't know. It just looks like RETARDED BLINK trying to get modkilled. You're not acting like your town self either, you didn't scum hunt at all. You look like nothing I know... therefore, THAT IS AN ALIEN.
    No. Intentionally trying to get modkilled is angleshooting, trolling and being an asshole... If the host is clever, he'll prevent that. A nice way to prevent it would be to automatically lynch a jester if a citizen gets modkilled. Since blink is not a thrower, he will stop trolling

huh blink?
    Lol. That's some next level list of reads, heh? Blink as a strong town read... mind to explain? Also, mind to explain where the hell your scumreads are coming from??? And last but not least, mind to explain how can you be THAT sure of your reads without being scum?

And yes, you should read that interesting novel, PTB.
    Oh, he already said it. Lol.

Could it be possible for blink and ptb to be actually a scum team??? Because every time I read one of their posts, I'm like "Oh it's not X it's Y", "NVM it's not Y it's X!". They get scummier every microsecond that passes...
    I honestly don't get where the fluff accusations are coming from. Fluff posting is posting to look like you're active and contributing, without actually giving anything. This means: no reads, no or very few thoughts on the setup and the strategy we should adopt, some shitposting, and saying "I agree" to a lot of posts, using very wordy sentences to say very few. A.K.A. kinda not what your posts were, especially the wall post... and blink is not a stupid ass, I know this. He's kinda good. Therefore, Blink is scum and is a no no no no no no no lynch until the rest of the game. But then, even if PTB is far from being my friend, I do not think he is retarded... that is CONFUSING.
    That's just... false? Re-read it. It says what it has to say without taking too much words, for the most part. It has content. We know literally every of his reads by just looking at that post, out of reads on you I think. We know his stance on the RNG lynch.

Also...

Even if you are wrong, I am giving you town points because you ain't going with what seems to be the general consensus.... like wtf..............
    -vote stealthbomber16
    I am ready to lynch this man today.
    You dont speak to me.
    YOU don't look at me.

You do not exist.

I am not discrediting him in the slightest. LOL.
    Wow this is a nice discredit on Stealth. This interaction is NOT TvT for sure.
    Those reads are however detailed. It is what makes them trustable or untrustable, it is what makes someone obvious town or very scummy. And right now, it is what makes AIVION obvtown to me. His reads are similar to mines, that also helps lol. YES, of course that if I say "Blink is scum because he's trolling.", I did say that Blink was scum, and I gave a justification. But it's not ENOUGH. A good town would ask me to elaborate because it is incomplete. Never let a thought incomplete. It is what AIVION did. Therefore, it is NOT fluff. I am not saying that nothing could have been cut to have the EXACT SAME AMOUNT of information, but it's really far from 90% lol. It's like 10%.

I think that there are two schools about it on Mafia. One says don't post/detail too much because it's annoying, the other says post and detail as much as you can (with no spam/fluff intent). I am from that 2nd one, and it seems AIVION is too. Sadly this school does not rule the site's meta...

Speaking about incomplete thoughts, I didn't hear a single reason to scumread me, but the general consensus is that I'm scum? Do you know what it looks like?

S C U M P A I N T I N G
    Well, if you keep being toxic, I wouldn't bet on that. The fact is, it is not my goal because I enjoy playing with you when you do not bring personal/ad hominems in the game. Now let's NOT get in petty arguments lol, those don't help town and make the game less fun for everyone. Well, maybe for everyone but us =)
    This... You're intentionally making you two too obvious in order to be looked at as if you were too obvious to be a scum team. @NoctiZ @Stealthbomber16 @Distorted @Efekannn02 SCEPTICS. Tell me what else this is, in this case. Tell me the town intent behind that post. And tell me that the scum intent I just explained is not valid. If you can do that, you deserve a mafia narrative twisting medal.
    No you wouldn't have to... others would because they would think you can't be scum together.... Plus the exact same thing goes for me and AIVION. It is invalid, yes, but it proves that your reasoning is not honest.
    Okay then PTB... I mean, this is not my decision. I didn't want to be your enemy, not until you started trash talking me once Mesk was gone... You legit used me, and I feel like you play a big game of Mafia with all the people you know. The problem is, you don't tell them they're in your game and Mesk is honest on this. So yes, I love trolling you with that oh so simple sentence: Mesk > you. Now that it is said, let's avoid making trouble to our host by making this argument grow, okay? You wouldn't want to ruin a good game... right?
    No you wouldn't be going at each other's throats since you gotta lynch YOUR FUCKING TOWN READS in this game. NOT your scumreads.
    You realize that AIVION + MM team makes 0 0 0 0 0 0000 0 0000 0000 0 0 0 sense, right?
    Because.... it's true. And I admit I was a bit stupid to give my trust to you that easily, so you got a point here lol.

And no, I don't want you to be scum painted, you are literally just appearing scummy yourself. I am just showing the scummy points for everyone to notice them, but apparently few people do...
    Man idk if it is intentional, but you literally are mimicking someone the parasite discord. If you did, well you're a great spy lol and whatever just happened, it just made my day
    The insane about of WIFOM he's using. He's definetly trying to manipulate people. All those posts with 1: maybe im scum 2: maybe im town 3: maybe im with x 4: maybe im nothing etc etc, that's just confusing, useless and has absolutely NO town intent, at least not one I can see. Then, he says that you and me are a scum team, and I know that PTB is a clever, very clever person, and it is literally OBVIOUS that we cannot be scum together, whatever someone thinks about one of us. And yes, the lynch me lynch me was scummy, and it's not because some time passed that it's less scummy, it still stands.
    O well I'm back lol. This game is much, MUCH more interesting that what I'd have thought lmao. I am now unsure about Blink's alignment. That being said, I'm not lynching him today at all, unless the two choices are him and PTB, because I am CONVINCED that PTB is scum.
    First vote on PTB. There's definetly a willingness of making them both look like scummates since the very first post of the game.

shitpost

shitpost

Outing a fake vote from Stealth, destroying any possibility of getting something out of it, scummy, also that fake vote is one of the reasons for which I am 100% good with SB16's lynch, it was very pro-town imo

Jester-ish posts...

more jester posts

This, THIS, has no town intent. Threatening of AFKing is literally never pro-town, out of setups with post count related mechanics.

This was about AIVION btw. And now he's scum according to blink, I believe...

Fake slip probably lol

And now, this is where the scumread on me comes from. An inaccurate and host-confirmed-wrong angleshooting attempt. Then I get scum painted hard.

So, I got into an early ISO of Blinkskater to see where his scumread on me was coming from. It is coming from... From stealth's accusation based on something that is 1: bullshit because not every townie recieved the same rolecard in the same way and 2: angleshooting. And it is apparently why everyone is scumreading me, along with me defending AIVION, who literally SCREAMS town to me. Now, going to see what I multiquoted...

Aaaaand it's still as scummy as it was the first time I read it. I tried to see a town intent behind the posts, and I couldn't. No way I'm voting blink.
    Now there's a bit more than 20 h left, we should start to think about who will be lynched. I think @Stealthbomber16 or @Efekannn02 . I believe that the little convos between me, Blinkskater, PTB and AIVION are very useful, so I do not think either me or AIVION should be lynched, even if we are town, for now. I already explained why PTB and blink are no no's.
    Omg this is gold... I literally ISO'ed the first 100 posts you just plainly admitted that you only shitposted xDDDD

The goal of the ISO was to see where the scum read was coming from, so I waited until you said you were scumreading me to see where it was from. So, as you just said YOURSELF, you only shitposted, then watched what SB16 said and said "MM is jester", and never ever replied to Mag's post, revealing that SB's angleshooting was wrong and could NOT be used as a reason to read someone. You literally admitted you are scum, congratulations.
    Indeed, but when two people are just watching the world burn, and that none of the current people posting appear online... it's a sign of lurking. Not saying that anyone is targeted by it, it doesn't make anyone suspicious, just pointing out that people are lurking somewhere.
    Welp, I have stated and detailed my thoughts on Blink (but hey, that's just fluff according to him ;) ), and explained my reasons for scumreading PTB. I am in for a SB16 or Efe lynch. Discuss, and I'll comment after, because I don't see anything more to say now.
    Hm, true, but Disto and Efe are lurking nonetheless. It wasn't a way to scumread them anyway, so pshhhhhhhhhhhhh this convo is useless.......
    No, my reason is that efe is acting like the Town Efe. He's trolly, he's not contributing, he calls people retarded and talks about his emotions... Pretty much town, and I'm not even joking...

Also, @Stealthbomber16 , the 1 million dollars question: Why do you scum read me? Do you have any VALUABLE (that means not your angleshooting bullshit) reason to scumread me, or are you just doing like the people I played Mafia with IRL yesterday...

Also, what's the point of the post where you show me mentioning people?

Also, also?
    Wait WHAT? That is not normal lol.

But yeah, I agree that if you don't want to be lynched, have a reason....
    Back. So, just to clarify, I am not against the fact of not lynching Noctiz, I just want explainations.
    Never ever lynch noctiz now? Weren't you the one ready to lynch him 10 posts ago...??? How does AIVION's post make you heavily scumread Noctiz suddenly? O.O
    @NoctiZ needs to post more of his reads before I take such a decision.
    You didn't "secure" the efe lynch: the players who knew his meta did, so SB16 Distorted and myself. I also pushed a lynch on SB16 since D1. His lynch couldn't really be avoided. However, the fact that you take credit of those lynches gives you scumpoints.
    I'm unsure about Distorted at this point. I'd prefer to lynch AIVION. Distorted hasn't done anything that made me think "Oh, he's definetly town". I usually get that at some point of the game when Distorted is in. That being said, I will still prefer his lynch to yours.
    -vote AIVION

N O B L I N K L Y N C H.
    I feel like the scums are leading the game atm... The only one I'll lynch in that pool is SB16.
    That's unless you're scum. You want to be lynched very hard, but didn't even read the setup... Your posts are literally repeating themselves since a while:

Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town Lynch me I'm town

What are the reasons for which you scumread me, AIVION and PTB? And why are those reads in that order?

Ooooh yes all the big ass WIFOM posts that I didn't fully read because they're just made to confuse us, yes... You literally say everyone could be scum with you. That's not addressing him, that's shitposting with his name included in your WIFOMish novel.
    Sure, but I think he said he didn't want to be lynched yet? @blinkskater do you want to be lynched today? Basically I'm good with any lynch that's not PTB or Noctiz at this point.
    -vote Distorted
    @blinkskater I think I'm in for that. Tbh what stopped me from lynching him is that you were pushing for his lynch lol. I think the scums are PTB - Noctiz. Notice how PTB put Noctiz in his town block, without ever addressing Noctiz in the game? I'm going to check all of PTB's posts and see which ones address Noctiz, and I think it won't be long....
    BLINK - PTB IS NOT SCUM VS SCUM. THERE IS ANOTHER SCUM SOMEWHERE.

This post 1: really looks like town blink and 2: shows that ONE OF THEM is trying to manipulate the other, and everyone by the same attempt. It is either a: PTB who is manipulating, and blink is 100% right atm or b: Blink manipulating us into scumreading PTB.

I believe in A more than B because of 1, and yes, 1 is more meta based than anything, and given that I am now convinced that they CANNOT be scum together (They are preventing one of them from being lynched if they are scum), Blink is a troll town who didn't read the setup IMO.

blink if you're scum...
    I agree, because then that would mean you're not scum with PTB, which is unlikely
    This. It's as if Blink wanted to make himself confident in the lynch with keeping a security at the same time, by being able to say "But since I said I was taking responsibility, if I were scum, I wouldn't do that!". This post gave me wrong vibes when I saw it first and it still does, and it is Blink's style to pull that kind of stuff as scum, and even if it is not inherently scummy for him to post this, the flip + the fact that he's not cleared anymore by what I thought was a PTB - Noctiz scumteam makes it scummy.

Now good night, I'm getting wordy and my English is decaying like an undead skeleton warrior from wc3 xD

This means that PTB - Noctiz is NOT a scum team, despite the fact that PTB never actually addressed Noctiz. I really don't get why, and believe this has to be investigated further. And there's also the shit ton of WIFOM posts, the willingness to engage and lure me in petty arguments that obviously don't help town, and the push for his own lynch. Plus the resistance on Distorted's lynch, which COULD be a scum trying to clean himself while a town does the dirty work for him. That would imply Blink is town, though, and I am far from sure of that now...

I really believe AIVION is town, for how much he wanted to push the game foward, and how I feel like he sees the things just like I do as town. Plus, the accusations of "fluff posting" which are absolute bullshit make me think he was a scapegoat somewhere.

And then, there's Blink who pushed Distorted hard. The question is: would he push THAT hard on a scummate? I think that given the super ballsy plays he can do (the last game is a good show of it) and given one post that made me uneasy and that I wanted to comment on before Noctiz hammered, post that I will quote in my next post, I believe that YES, he could very well be the remaining Jester. I am however not certain of this, but I am definetly not lynching Blink today.

And last but not least, Noctiz, who quick hammered. This was however under the orders of PTB, which adds to my suspicion against him. I don't get how hammering early could help town in any way. I do not suspect him as much as PTB or Blink, but he's still a possible scum IMO.

The only lynch I'm actually feeling good about right now is AIVION's, but at the same time, I want him to be part of the final three so we have a safe lynch. I would also be ok with my own lynch at this point.
    But most importantly: DO NOT TURBOLYNCH FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Now, I have to admit something: PTB did ONE very towny move. The vote on AIVION (with him being obvtown and flipping town) and the "you wont dare" to blink. This reaction test seemed pretty towny. But then, can ALL of this manipulative shit and the ton of WIFOM come from a town?

Noctiz, I am not tunneling you two, notice how there's only blink out of you two left? I addressed him too, but it is normal to address two players more than one.... plus PTB is really scummy and it is a FACT that he didn't address you (but since 1 scum has flipped, it is obviously impossible for you to be a scum team lol). I feel like you are putting yourself under the spotlight by posting a lot of large posts when you're not THAT MUCH suspected compared to other people. Therefore,
    -vote NoctiZ

Blink, I am STILL having a hard time seeing you as town (Given the DIstorted scum flip, which erases my theory on PTB - Noctiz and which puts you in a bad light, you can't deny that). But PTB is also so scummy... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .......................... PTB just turbolynched AGAINNNNNNNN...................................... ............................. come on. That being said, I am glad AIVION was finally lynched.

Spoiler : Other shit :
    I am ok with this.

Lynch blink after me.

PTB/NoctiZ probably just has a scum in it somewhere because it wouldn’t be a mafia game if it didn’t. Be wary.
    Just as you have your efe meta, I have my long time players meta. Sb16 is fitting the town I’ve observed for him. He’s doing a lot of focused scum hunting and pushing for info. Scum stealth doesn’t do that and isn’t as secure in his town acting.

-vote stealthbomber16
    I never said I don’t, I said I mistrust him and would be hesitant to lynch him based on posts he made after that read lists.

Now I’m playing ball.

If he’s town you get the credit

If he’s scum you get the credit
    I actually said distorted could be scum, and he’s in my top 3. I’ll never Lynch mm or aivion, I’m super sus of distorted, soooo.

Tomorrow is only last lynch if we lynch correctly today.

I’d rather get a good Lynch today and then if we make a mistake tomorrow we’ll be able to figure it out from there
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Just got home and can't sleep... so I'll just kind of be here until I feel tired enough to do so.

Also Here:

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Efekannn02 has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Efekannn02 (5 [L-0]): AIVION, blinkskater, Stealthbomber16, Distorted, PowersThatBe
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-4]): NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16 has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-0]): blinkskater, PowersThatBe, Distorted, AIVION
    Distorted has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Distorted (4 [L-0]): blinkskater, NoctiZ, PowersThatBe, Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater (1 [L-3]): AIVION

AIVION has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

AIVION (3 [L-0]): PowersThatBe, NoctiZ, blinkskater

Ok look at all the quotes above and make a decision.

Vote me, don't vote me IDC.

prove I'm scum.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #741

FUCK

-vote noctiz

IDC

I'd rather lose to noc than win with MM.

Simply for this post............... and others obviously.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #742

@Magoroth

I know the set up is pretty explicit, but I just want to make sure.... scum doesn't have any factional chat, correct? They just know who the other person is.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #743

Also can we get an updated clock for when EOD is?
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #744

No.

You've written a weak ass argument above as to how "I'm scum"

Can u post quotes and shit?

Also, I'm not a fucking sith you fucking cow.
    Lol, you're just going to say that anything I provide against you is bullshit, right? Not even gonna reply to it? Pffs. Pathetic. @NoctiZ What do you think about that? PTB just made the 55-45 a 75-25.

45. ISO #745

FUCK

-vote noctiz

IDC

I'd rather lose to noc than win with MM.

Simply for this post............... and others obviously.
    WOW. I swear to whoever you want that if you are town, I am getting you banned for this.

46. ISO #746

Now that I've put my reasons, I'm waiting on Noctiz's input about PTB.

47. ISO #747

WOW. I swear to whoever you want that if you are town, I am getting you banned for this.
    Getting me banned? Lol for what?

Voting the only other person who has done town motivated things?

Voting the person who claimed town jester? The Actual role of citizens.

Voting the person who actually made points against me?

Voting the person who has evolved their reads and considered multiple people?

Wait do you mean I should vote the person who has called me scum all game, while claiming I’m in a scum team with multiple people?

You’re gonna get me banned for what?

Not voting your questionable ass?

I asked you to prove how I’m scum. You stated a bunch of nonsense and provided 0 posts that prove your point.

Your case against me is the weakest shit ever.

Even fucking noc said your shot is weak as fuck.

I literally have to laugh.

You think threatening me will help?

You’re scum. End of discussion.

If you’re not, you lost game. Simply by tunneling me all game bc you don’t like me.

Never have you even considered me not to be scum

Do us all a favor and just quit the site. Thanks.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #748

I Do The Same Though And You Ignore Me
    All that novel to trash talk me, to discredit me, to say that you're so good and so obvious town, and that we are so trash. All that stuff assumes you're town, which I do not believe.

Also if you're going to keep that going, I'll ask for you to get re-banned... this ain't fun.

That being said. @Distorted you're inactive, this doesn't seem like you...Your thoughts on AIVION, PTB and Blink?

Hmmm

Calls me scum all game for no reason. Doesn't push me or attempt to actually scum hunt.

Does nothing to work as a team.

Refuses to see logic.

Threatens to get me banned for "Being toxic"

When he tries to throw jabs underhandedly.

yup he's playing with a full deck.... not.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #749

Hmmm

Calls me scum all game for no reason. Doesn't push me or attempt to actually scum hunt.

Does nothing to work as a team.

Refuses to see logic.

Threatens to get me banned for "Being toxic"

When he tries to throw jabs underhandedly.

yup he's playing with a full deck.... not.
    My god, you probably should buy a punching bag or something like that...

50. ISO #750

My god, you probably should buy a punching bag or something like that...
    but I have u
    Shut up cow.

Members who have read this thread: 1