User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Bankai: 1-S2-1-1016287

Account Name: Bankai
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1016287
    In-Game Name: Romeo Giordano

Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Law
    Summary: Bankai rolled Investigator. Throughout the game he did not use his ability once. Two instances which show his intent to gamethrow are at 9:45 and 20:45 in the replay, where he puts falsified leads in his LW. The second lie at 20:45 caused me to get lynched and was directly responsible for town's loss.

bankai.SC2Replay
    Last edited by lawson; September 19th, 2018 at 04:17 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Bankai: 1-S2-1-1016287

SC ID VERIFICATION

Bankai: Correct. 1-S2-1-1016287

Respective Hotkeys

Bankai: 3

Was the Game Result altered?

Yes, he caused the Sheriff to get lynched with no chance of saving himself because of his false LW. He also didn't use his Night Ability any night.

Previous Offenses

Bankai: Reactionary Gamethrowing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42950-Bankai-1-S2-1-1016287?highlight=1016287

Player Offenses

Bankai: Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary

Names / Roles: Bankai roles Investigator and gets "Romeo Giordano" as his name.

N1: Does not perform his night action despite not being AFK.

D2: Bankai says that 15 must die because "he's very agressive like squirrel".

N2: He writes his LW: "n1- nothing n2- 15 tresspassing murder". However, he does not perform his night action.

D3: As 15 just got executed by Jailor (he was Bodyguard) he clears his LW.

N3: Does not perform his night action.

D4: Bankai claims Investigator as Town is doing a mass roleclaim. 10 repeatedly asks him his role and Bankai apparently goes mad and says "I SAID MY ROLE 3 TIMES" and proceeds to write his LW "10- tresspassing murder". He posts it and says "that's my lw" just before the day ends.

N4: Does not perform his night action. He is murdered by SK.

D5: 10 is lynched mainly because of 10's LW. 10 tries to say that he was either framed or Bankai just game threw as he had no other night feedback besides him. However, he's guiltied.

The following day SK wins.

Recommended Action

Bankai: Watch List x4

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Bankai does not use his Night Action despite not being AFK. Futhermore, he writes a false LW twice to get a player lynched. The first one, however, the player dies the same night. The second one happened in a MYLO situation and gave the SK the win.

Apparently he did this because 15 was "aggresive" and 10 asked him too many times his role. Both are amazingly stupid and incredible reasons, so I firmly believe no Reactionary Gamethrowing should be applied but Intentional Gamethrowing.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

Re: Bankai: 1-S2-1-1016287

1-S2-1-1016287 4x Watch listed for intentional game throwing
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.