S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Hes just avoiding your questions and stuff. He might actually be scum, but its too early to tell at this point. I wanna know who the Myortisom is haha
    I don't know what to think about that ~~, you are almost saying the same thing as I said a few posts before and your last sentence look...I don't know. Are you new?

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You know who the Myotismon is and Rachyl doesn't. Isn't that obvious? ~
    #facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Try again and tell me how Naz and me are sooooooooo scum together please, because I still don't get it.
    Why not Blink and me? why not Spruance and me?
    I am waiting.

4. ISO #104

#facepalm.

I am waiting.
    I already explained in post #80

With the "why?" and you being cult and all this question looks like a trap to me, but i'm gonna answer it regardless, also to explain to other townies.
    MM was making a joke and you talking about that had no meaning at all in my eyes.
    You voted up blink before, said yolo and didn't bother defending him in any way.
    You didn't really talk much about Spruance and he actually also is still looking scummy to me.
    As soon as naz was mentioned however you instantly started calling everything I said bullshit without even thinking about targeting him.
    You took him as a buddy and started voting me with him.
    This is my reasoning and your reaction to that did not change my opinion.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

The thing is you can't pressure a wild digimon and you shouldn't pressure the town power roles.
    You and naz however do look pressured to me and you are defending each other hard too.
    I'm really feeling so damn sure about you two being the cultists right now
    how are you so confident on what role everyone is? are you scum? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Unfortunately @Kenny Im currently working and will provide a detailed analysis of whats been said after work. I also like reading day 1 a couple of times seeing as how from my point of view. U get the most information from day 1
    to add to this, kenny, its 10:45 AM right now in the middle of america. blink and light_yagami and i work during the weekdays in tyPicAl amEriCan slave fashion. everyone else is a hobo as far as im concerned (jk yall lol i just dont know your lives like that) lenneth works but he's in france, which is why MM was asking about timezones

It's just that when two people decide to team up just like that I'd say they are likely cultists.
    well that was easy game solved y'all time to go home
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #107

Good morning to my East Coast friends- the one true time zone. Day one here again and its fun to read through six pages of circlejerking
    Welcome Kennny- is this really your first forum mafia? My first game I was completely lost... you seem to know what you're doing (or are doing a good job at sounding smart).
    I look forward to playing with you all. Sorry for my absence, back to back shifts got me messed up.
    Sad I can't role play

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    how are you so confident on what role everyone is? are you scum? lol

to add to this, kenny, its 10:45 AM right now in the middle of america. blink and light_yagami and i work during the weekdays in tyPicAl amEriCan slave fashion. everyone else is a hobo as far as im concerned (jk yall lol i just dont know your lives like that) lenneth works but he's in france, which is why MM was asking about timezones

well that was easy game solved y'all time to go home
    I literally only explained why trying to pressure someone into being buddies with you is a scum move and didn't guess a single town role there.

You also replied to me, so I don't see how the time zone would mean you're suddenly less scummy now?

9. ISO #109
    Rachyl

I don't know what to think about that ~~, you are almost saying the same thing as I said a few posts before and your last sentence look...I don't know. Are you new?
    Am i new? to the forum mafia you mean? nope! im not new. well i am kind of. but ive played a handful of games

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Good morning to my East Coast friends- the one true time zone. Day one here again and its fun to read through six pages of circlejerking
    Welcome Kennny- is this really your first forum mafia? My first game I was completely lost... you seem to know what you're doing (or are doing a good job at sounding smart).
    I look forward to playing with you all. Sorry for my absence, back to back shifts got me messed up.
    Sad I can't role play
    Thanks, it indeed it my first game.
    Digimon definitely sucks, I never watched it much as well and have no idea how different digimon would usually act.
    Pokemon > Digimon

11. ISO #111
    Rachyl

Thanks, it indeed it my first game.
    Digimon definitely sucks, I never watched it much as well and have no idea how different digimon would usually act.
    Pokemon > Digimon
    Ive never seen digimon. I only used to watch Pokemon growing up. Pokemon is better than Digimon i think, as digimon ripped off of pokemon. So yeah, Pokemon is better ^_^

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

You are saying that you replied to my questions but I don't think so and you don't want to reply...even if I bring some proofs on the table, so yeah, do it and we can talk.
    Your questions are scummy and replying to them more thoroughly than I already did would only benefit the cult.
    If you now want to stop and hope for others to take a different direction that would only confirm my suspicions even more.

17. ISO #117
    Rachyl

Soooo. What do you guys think about Naz and Light Yagami? Im interested in hearing your reads on the two of them. let me know asap. we need to find the scum before it spreads.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Soooo. What do you guys think about Naz and Light Yagami? Im interested in hearing your reads on the two of them. let me know asap. we need to find the scum before it spreads.
    I don't have much opinions about them, mostly they didn't talk a lot but Yagama first post is kind of scummy.

20. ISO #120
    Rachyl

Your questions are scummy and replying to them more thoroughly than I already did would only benefit the cult.
    If you now want to stop and hope for others to take a different direction that would only confirm my suspicions even more.
    Lenneth is not scum! He is nice! I stand with Lenneth! I say that YOUR the scum! Your trying so hard to paint him as scum that it looks quite scummy my friend!!!!

21. ISO #121
    Rachyl

I don't have much opinions about them, mostly they didn't talk a lot but Yagama first post is kind of scummy.
    I agree! yagami and kenny appear to be very scummy. some people are lurking right now, they pop up. and then disappear, i wont say who did it because it doesnt really matter, and calling them out now will just be more problematic in the future. so im not going to do that. but i will say that when someone lurks they are really scummy, because they are basically hiding theyre true intentions!

22. ISO #122

I agree! yagami and kenny appear to be very scummy. some people are lurking right now, they pop up. and then disappear, i wont say who did it because it doesnt really matter, and calling them out now will just be more problematic in the future. so im not going to do that. but i will say that when someone lurks they are really scummy, because they are basically hiding theyre true intentions!
    I believe the cult would want to avoid looking scummy and they would instead try to gain trust from everyone.
    Not trusting others and being an easy lynch target because of that is pro town play.

23. ISO #123

Lenneth is not scum! He is nice! I stand with Lenneth! I say that YOUR the scum! Your trying so hard to paint him as scum that it looks quite scummy my friend!!!!
    I believe the cult would want to avoid looking scummy and they would instead try to gain trust from everyone.
    Not trusting others and being an easy lynch target because of that is pro town play.
    For once I agree with you, that's why I don't necessarly scumread you.
    By the way Rachyl, I don't get you, you are not new ok but it look like you are roleplaying a kind of innocent/naive girl, I had that feeling with ''I wanna know who the Myortisom is haha" but in this post, it's even worse ! I don't know what to think about you.
    Why are you standing with me? ~~

24. ISO #124

So seeing how kira is still lurking and hasn't said anything useful till now I'd say kira is either agumon or a caught digimon.
    Both of these roles aren't worth lynching day 1 imo
    No.

he literally said
    "I'm not worried you guys can put me at L1 and I will have no fear of being lynched"
    That just seems objectively NAI to me. Nobody is going to be lynched within the first few hours of D1. Blink was and is right to not be worried about that.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hell yeah im going to buddy someone i highly townread.Me and you are going to be best buds
    I like this post for no reason.

okay, hiii. im here! what did i miss? i just read the last 5 pages and it doesnt look like i missed much. its too earlier to say who the scum is, although, it could realitistcally be any of you. but its definetly not me! i promise <3
    Standard Rachyl. How are you today?

Hes just avoiding your questions and stuff. He might actually be scum, but its too early to tell at this point. I wanna know who the Myortisom is haha
    I claimed that role already.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #125

I have no comments on the Kenny vs Lenneth because I feel like both sides are going back and forth quite well. It feels a lot like bussing. They are probably both
    the same alignment, either TvT or SvS.

26. ISO #126
    Rachyl

For once I agree with you, that's why I don't necessarly scumread you.
    By the way Rachyl, I don't get you, you are not new ok but it look like you are roleplaying a kind of innocent/naive girl, I had that feeling with ''I wanna know who the Myortisom is haha" but in this post, it's even worse ! I don't know what to think about you.
    Why are you standing with me? ~~
    I want you to trust me, i want to gain your trust, so we can help build alliances and stand against the cult. it will be important to establish friendships early in the SFM. ^_^ please trust me!!!!

27. ISO #127
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    No.

That just seems objectively NAI to me. Nobody is going to be lynched within the first few hours of D1. Blink was and is right to not be worried about that.

I like this post for no reason.

Standard Rachyl. How are you today?

I claimed that role already.
    today i am good, how are you? ^_^

28. ISO #128

I have no comments on the Kenny vs Lenneth because I feel like both sides are going back and forth quite well. It feels a lot like bussing. They are probably both
    the same alignment, either TvT or SvS.
    I think you should explain that further.
    Everyone should comment and just saying you think we're both townies, which I btw do not think, is not helping anyone here.

29. ISO #129

I want you to trust me, i want to gain your trust, so we can help build alliances and stand against the cult. it will be important to establish friendships early in the SFM. ^_^ please trust me!!!!
    please trust me is like saying please cult me
    If you trust a cultist you lose as there are no masons in this setup and even gabumon could become a cultist any day.

30. ISO #130
    Rachyl

please trust me is like saying please cult me
    If you trust a cultist you lose as there are no masons in this setup and even gabumon could become a cultist any day.
    Sooooo. your saying you dont trust me? think of it like this, if you trust me and im town, you could gain a powerful ally, but if im scum, you would lose.

31. ISO #131

If we misslynch today, cult will convert another person tonight, which mean you can't trust me at 100% and I will never trust you at 100%.
    You have atm no reason to specialy trust me, you can townread me a bit if you think I am town but that's it ~~

32. ISO #132
    Rachyl

If we misslynch today, cult will convert another person tonight, which mean you can't trust me at 100% and I will never trust you at 100%.
    You have atm no reason to specialy trust me, you can townread me a bit if you think I am town but that's it ~~
    I do townread you, thats why i want to form an alliance with you Lenneth! please just trust me!!!!!

33. ISO #133

Sooooo. your saying you dont trust me? think of it like this, if you trust me and im town, you could gain a powerful ally, but if im scum, you would lose.
    Thank you rachyl, for that absolutely groundbreaking statement.

34. ISO #134
    Rachyl

Thank you rachyl, for that absolutely groundbreaking statement.
    lol like i said, its a gamble. you can either can a powerful ally or end up losing the game. thats why im trying to form alliances because i know that i am town, and i want to eliminate the myotismon.

35. ISO #135

I think you should explain that further.
    Everyone should comment and just saying you think we're both townies, which I btw do not think, is not helping anyone here.
    You both come across as very adamant in your opinions. I'm not sure what that means for you, as I don't really know you well, but this is something that I haven't seem from Lenneth before, and I like it a lot! No progress is actually being made in your discussion however, so I feel like you're either heavily bussing scum or both just cits or something like that. Don't think that a neut would push that hard D1.

I really really just don't think you're different factions. Mostly a gut feeling but atm I feel like your discussion is highly unproductive and that you both seem to share an alignment.

36. ISO #136

lol like i said, its a gamble. you can either can a powerful ally or end up losing the game. thats why im trying to form alliances because i know that i am town, and i want to eliminate the myotismon.
    That was sarcasm.

Everybody wants to eliminate the myotismon ASAP. Except for the Myotismon. Who won't tell us they are myotismon. This is the basis of mafia, and making statements that you want to kill the evil dudes does not help anybody.

37. ISO #137
    Rachyl

That was sarcasm.

Everybody wants to eliminate the myotismon ASAP. Except for the Myotismon. Who won't tell us they are myotismon. This is the basis of mafia, and making statements that you want to kill the evil dudes does not help anybody.
    No thats true, we all want to eliminate the myotismon, if i was the Myotismon i obviously wouldnt be saying that i want to eliminate him. it would destroy the purpose of even saying it. there would be literally no reason to say i want to eliminate the myotismon if i WAS the myotismon. this proves that i am not the myotismon

38. ISO #138

You both come across as very adamant in your opinions. I'm not sure what that means for you, as I don't really know you well, but this is something that I haven't seem from Lenneth before, and I like it a lot! No progress is actually being made in your discussion however, so I feel like you're either heavily bussing scum or both just cits or something like that. Don't think that a neut would push that hard D1.

I really really just don't think you're different factions. Mostly a gut feeling but atm I feel like your discussion is highly unproductive and that you both seem to share an alignment.
    That's why I stopped.

39. ISO #139

why don't you call them out? you don't want to be in the spotlight?? scummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #140
    Rachyl

why don't you call them out? you don't want to be in the spotlight?? scummy.
    Its not that i didnt want to call them out, but i will if i have to. I will do whatever i have to do to ensure the town succeeds. Im not like you, i dont spend time calling people scum i actually try to solve problems within the town, and you feel threatened by me thats why your calling me scum right now, because all i have done so far works directly to the towns advantage. and that scares you. because you know you are the myotismon and deep down inside you know theres nothing you can do to stop me from uniting the town.

41. ISO #141

What do you think about people refusing to answer your questions?
    I don't mind about it, tbh. It's just stuff that would be good to know, especially timezones. Actually, can you guys just say your timezones lol... I can't scum paint you with a timezone, can I?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #142

It's okay you can say it what do you think about "blink" refusing to answer your question. I'm not worried you guys can put me at L1 and I will have no fear of being lynched =P
    A great man, Balthy, would diagnose you with an Everyone-Syndrome.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #143

So assuming the arsonist and cult leader are not complete morons we now have someone doused and 2 fucking cult on DAY 1?
    Yes sir. I don't get either why arson wouldn't douse, or cult wouldn't convert, sooooooo yep.

I just realized that with my "low post count" blah blah, my play is getting useless and the game is quite slow. I will try to answer to multiple posts at once to lower the overall post count, but no information shall be forgotten. FOWARD TO VICTORY!!!

44. ISO #144

Its not that i didnt want to call them out, but i will if i have to. I will do whatever i have to do to ensure the town succeeds. Im not like you, i dont spend time calling people scum i actually try to solve problems within the town, and you feel threatened by me thats why your calling me scum right now, because all i have done so far works directly to the towns advantage. and that scares you. because you know you are the myotismon and deep down inside you know theres nothing you can do to stop me from uniting the town.
    Here we go again, i scumread rachyl the entire game last time we played together for acting innocent, bubbly, and naieve... She actually turned out to be town and i was just utterly baffled. Shes acting the same way again... im giving her a slight town for this reason.

45. ISO #145

It look like you are trying to unite town by the power of love and friendship xD

46. ISO #146

Here we go again, i scumread rachyl the entire game last time we played together for acting innocent, bubbly, and naieve... She actually turned out to be town and i was just utterly baffled. Shes acting the same way again... im giving her a slight town for this reason.
    metaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD

47. ISO #147

ehh, i just thought the questions were kinda meh. 1) we've all played with each other before 2) i'm town, no shit, that's what everyone else will say 3) i have no plan b/c i didn't realize it was a cult game until it was too late lol 4) me > you

i suppose we can discuss a plan...like LYNCHING today lol. if no one comes up as scummy, should we lynch the least active player? the most null read?
    1) lies, all I know is you're american so it's ok but I have never played with Kenny
    2) but that can be seen as WIFOM and all
    3) R E A D T H E S E T U P
    4) no me > you because you didn't read the setup before signing xD

No lynch is not good. Now, if we really got no scummy guy, lynch the NULL READ. I had the feeling it was the best strategy some games ago, but I wasn't sure. However, my games on Mafiascum and the President game made me think that the general nullreads, the ones you always have the little scummy vibe you can't get rid of, THAT little thing you can't forget because it's scummy and the guy hasn't made anything towny, well that person is VERY PROBABLY a scum. For instance, Nixon in last game. And in the event that player is town, you still cleared a null read, therefore reduced your lynch pool and saved discussion for other matter.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

It look like you are trying to unite town by the power of love and friendship xD
    Spoiler : . :

50. ISO #150