{Watch List} Patronus 1-S2-1-7738290 Kriloakin 1-S2-1-9846238
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Patronus 1-S2-1-7738290 Kriloakin 1-S2-1-9846238

Patronus 1-S2-1-7738290 Griefing
    Summary: This player was sheriff, but kept grieving for the sake of memes. He even makes a fake lw, which says "2 is triad", even though 2 was (luckily) a Dragon Head who is immune.
    Needless to say, this person had no intention of fulfilling his goal, and simply wanted to troll.

Kriloakin 1-S2-1-9846238 Griefing
    Summary: This player was lookout that kept spamming "I'm mayor, pm me roles". Even when trialed kept doing the same thing.
    He always visited himself at night, which might be an argument for him. (where he tries to see who protects him).
    The main reason why I count this as griefing is that he keeps spamming which doesn't help town.
    -Mafia- (1618).SC2Replay

Was this game ruined for town?
    There was 1 mafia, 3 triads, 1 sk and 1 hidden arso, and a judge. So it's hard to say. However I would say town had a chance to win, considering evils did kill each others somewhat early.
    There was no kill n1 even. Those two players left a discord that it was impossible.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

Re: Patronus 1-S2-1-7738290 Kriloakin 1-S2-1-9846238

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Patronus: Correct. 1-S2-1-7738290
    Kriloakin: Correct. 1-S2-1-9846238

Respective Hotkeys

Patronus: 2
    Kriloakin: Control + 3

Was the Game Result altered?
    To be honest, the setup was really hard for town with 3 Triads, 1 Maf, 2 Neutral Killing and a Judge and I don't think 7 or 9 could have prevented it.

Previous Offenses

Patronus: Leave Train from 2015. Not Important. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=7738290
    One Game-Throwing labeled as "Evidence". https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=7738290
    1 approved Intentional Game-Throwing https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=7738290
    1 pending report.

Kriloakin: None

Player Offenses

Patronus: Griefing
    Kriloakin: None

Summary

Setup: --

Names / Roles: Patronus chooses Uganda Knuckles, Kriloakin chooses Severino Rizzo. Patronus gets Sheriff, Kriloakin gets Lookout.

Day 1: Kriloakin spams "I'M A CONFIRMED MAYOR !! ALL COME VISIT ME !!!"

Night 1: Patronus checks 5 but is roleblocked. Kriloakin watches himself.

Day 2: Kriloakin spams "I'M A CONFIRMED MAYOR !! ALL COME VISIT ME !!!. Patronus says to vote 9 as he's " da fake queen". Then, he switches to 2. 2 is trialed, claims Sheriff and is innoed.

Night 2: Patronus checks 2 but is roleblocked. Kriloakin watches himself.

Day 3: Kriloakin continues spamming "I'M A CONFIRMED MAYOR !! ALL COME VISIT ME !!!". Patronus says that 9 is da queen and recommends to lynch 2. Judge calls court and 3 is lynched.

Night 3: Patronus checks 2 but is killed however, he first changed his LW to "N1 rb | N2 2 TRIAD | N3 11 |" N2 and N3 are completely false. Kriloakin watches 2 but is roleblocked.

Day 4: Kriloakin says to get 2, and 2 says "N1-RB N2- 7 NS N3- 9 SK". Kriloakin says that Sheriff can't detect SK and continues saying to get 2. However, he is trialed. He doesn't defend himself and is lynched.

-----

Town ends up losing. Arsonist wins.

Recommended Action

Patronus: Watch List x4
    Kriloakin: Ignore

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

As you said in your own Summary, Kriloakin claimed to be Mayor and checked himself. This could be a valid strategy, and spamming can be annoying but it's not a reportable crime. Besides, he noticed 2's LW lie and explained it. The fact that he didn't defend himself in his trial could be that he 100% gave up, considering he was voted even after showing 2 was lying and that there were at least 1 DH, 1 Judge and 1 SK left. He could have done more, but I think it's not enough for it to be Griefing.

Patronus seemed to be trying, at least in Night Actions. Regarding Day Chat, he could have been trying to get info randoming players. However, the fact that after trialing 2 he continued saying 2 is not da queen ALL the time is quite weird. Futhermore, he lied every night saying that his target was 11 when it was 2. Then, on N3 he wrote his final lie "N1- rb N2- 2 TRIAD N3- 11". He never visited 2 as he got RB'd and never targeted 11. This is, for me, a clear intent to just get one person lynched for the lols and even if it didn't work out it could have confused town even more.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3