S-FM President - Page 209
Register

User Tag List

Page 209 of 223 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 219 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Can we step back and look at the picture right now?
    We are letting Lincoln, who was at L-1 not even 2 hours ago, who has not held an opinion for longer than an hour, lead us. He is the shakiest player, but because he spams, we just go with him.
    I am not saying anything about Reagan or whoever else, just saying we must be careful in these last few hours.
    I've been leading an opinion for hours, not an hour... literally my opinion is that we should Lynch Reagan. If you're town, don't follow my vote, follow Bush's vote. He is OK with voting Reagan/Nixon.

We are letting Lincoln, who was at L-1 not even 2 hours ago, who has not held an opinion for longer than an hour, lead us. He is the shakiest player, but because he spams, we just go with him.
    I am not saying anything about Reagan or whoever else, just saying we must be careful in these last few hours.
    The ONLY way I can be scum, and I mean this sincerely, is if Bush is fucking scum. And if he is scum I will hereby renounce my citizenship.

If you are actually scum I have a feeling someone is going to get permanently banned from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    The ONLY way I can be scum, and I mean this sincerely, is if Bush is fucking scum. And if he is scum I will hereby renounce my citizenship.
    I disagree. From the events it is clear that if bush IS scum then you are scum too, however, it does not read the other way around. If you are scum, bush doesn't have to be scum for not hammering you. There was no reason for a townie to hammer you before being sure we had all the presidential votes in

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I disagree. From the events it is clear that if bush IS scum then you are scum too, however, it does not read the other way around. If you are scum, bush doesn't have to be scum for not hammering you. There was no reason for a townie to hammer you before being sure we had all the presidential votes in
    Lol. Please inform us who the fuck you are voting for President because you don't seem to be voting for anyone. Nor trying to get town to vote someone at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Lol. Please inform us who the fuck you are voting for President because you don't seem to be voting for anyone. Nor trying to get town to vote someone at all.
    I said already that if people decide to lynch you then they should vote me for president, or if they lynch me then they should vote you for president, as this means a confirmed townie is president or else we mislynched and the game is over anyway.
    Since the pressure on you fell off, there has been no point in pushing the presidential vote until people make up their minds about what they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I said already that if people decide to lynch you then they should vote me for president, or if they lynch me then they should vote you for president, as this means a confirmed townie is president or else we mislynched and the game is over anyway.
    Since the pressure on you fell off, there has been no point in pushing the presidential vote until people make up their minds about what they want to do.
    Nope that is absolutely not pro-town at all.