S-FM 258: Instant Mafia - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 258: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I almost was going to PM distorted and tell him he was mason and actually give him a quicktopic link but not tell him he was solo mason lmfaooooo
    You should have! It would have been funny for Distorted to think Efe was a mason with him who was refusing to participate in the mason chat
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hey, I was the one who questioned the point of it haha and it made it super easy for us to win cuz people didn't realize they were putting anybody at L-2
    I just think for a future host of this setup:
    that should be removed because it serves no purpose. If 5 people all vote somebody and hammer in the first 24 hours of the game that's their own fault for not waiting longer to think things through. The 24 hour timer thing just seemed to make people think the first 24 hours were not worth worrying about, ultimately causing the opposite effect of what it was meant to do which was to avoid turbolynches
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I just think for a future host of this setup:
    that should be removed because it serves no purpose. If 5 people all vote somebody and hammer in the first 24 hours of the game that's their own fault for not waiting longer to think things through. The 24 hour timer thing just seemed to make people think the first 24 hours were not worth worrying about, ultimately causing the opposite effect of what it was meant to do which was to avoid turbolynches
    That or make it so you cannot leave a vote within the first 24 hours. No voting at all.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i would have scumread you for this
    You are very easy to read :P