M-FM IV Gamethread - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Results 1,051 to 1,061 of 1061
  1. ISO #1051

Re: M-FM IV Epilogue: The Knights of True Justice!

I nominate Luna for player's choice, because she dominated the day chat while she was alive and convinced everyone to do her bidding. She also jokingly pinpointed my role on day 1 (WTF lol).
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

2. ISO #1052

Lol because I've done the same thing in FMVIII is why I did not catch on. I asked nothing except about jailer and masochist in day chat in that game, and no one even suspected I was either of the two.

The general assumption is that the questions you ask in day chat are NOT your role, because if they were your role, you'd PM them to the GM for clarification to avoid any suspicion. So I naturally expected McPwnage not to be the Escape Artist lol. In other words, I spun myself a web of WIFOM and trapped myself there.

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Would you guys enjoy it if I hosted another anime-themed M-FM? I have another theme I'm ready to submit
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Grats on winning mafia.

My secondary objective was to answer the questions first. A double jail would have been cool .
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Would you guys enjoy it if I hosted another anime-themed M-FM? I have another theme I'm ready to submit
    If you don'T change the rules all the time and don't miss heals. I will join :-P
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #1058

If anyone wants to know.

The questions were:

Question 1:

What is 2 to the 66th power?

Question 2:

Unscramble this:

CLAPISE

Question 3:

Which Forum Mafia player pretended to be this role, but wasn't actually, but still performed the action?

JAILOR

You must name the actual player's account, the Anonymous account used, and the role this person actually was, and which Forum Mafia this occured in (POSSIBLE FMs, FMI, FMII, FMIII, FMV, FMVII, FMVIII).

The answers were:

1) 73786976294838206464

2) special

3) Yuffie (Ninja) = Peter = FalseTruth FM 7
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

9. ISO #1059

I'm glad the forums are back up now.

Congratulations again everyone.

This thread will be moved into the archives in a few hours.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    If you don'T change the rules all the time and don't miss heals. I will join :-P
    What rules did I change after the game had started? I merely cleared up some doubts about how things worked, I never changed anything from how it was supposed to.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

11. ISO #1061