M-FM IV Gamethread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: M-FM IV Day 1/Night 1: A Knight for Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    I always knew I was super effective against CmG.

Oh shit Guardian's coming at me.

-Shoot Guardian

-WITH AN ELECTION VOTE

-Use Vest

TheWaagh attacks Guardian! It has No effect! Guardian reflects the attack back at TheWaaagh!Its Super Effective!Thewaaagh fainted!
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

2. ISO #52

Hope the poor students don'T have to answer questions about Deathfire123's favourite hentai games. xD

Y AM I A FAGGET?
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54
    Nick

Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.
    Lol Nick, the people that signed up have likely already played mafia on SC2 before... that's how I assume they got here. So just sit back and enjoy the one day you're allowed to be a troll.

6. ISO #56

YES MY LORDO!.... Well How are the Bodyguards supposed to find their special guarding friend? That's something i am wondering...
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #57

Nick = scum
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

8. ISO #58

Well if Kromos is scum. He will bus his allies anyway so we just have eleminated them at Day 5....

9. ISO #59

Uhhhhh... Me without trolling? Elaborate on that matter. What would remain if I don't troll. Funny enough, I'm supposed to be an introvert.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

10. ISO #60

Guardian Summons Troll!
    Troll attacks Newbie!
    Newbie is Destroyed!
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith

11. ISO #61

Troll Summons Guardian!
    Guardian goes suicide!
    Newbie kills Troll!

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

GM Deathfire reveals himself as all-knowing awesome Motherfucker! Every one's day abilities no longer work other than talking about random shit.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

14. ISO #64

There is no way that Nick isn't scum. He is the most scummy person in this M-FM and shouldn't make it past Day 1.

vote Nick

If we can't lynch him then Nick should be jailed and executed tonight. He must be dead by Day 2.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

15. ISO #65

imo ofc.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

And the bussing already started.....

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Troll Summons Guardian!
    Guardian goes suicide!
    Newbie kills Troll!
    Trap Card Activated: Donor code!
    Donor code forces Newbie to Quit!

19. ISO #69

This should be a quick game with scum being so obvious. Hopefully the mafia don't have someone to bus them like last game.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    And the bussing already started.....
    your eyesight is failing.
    its trolls!not buses!

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    your eyesight is failing.
    its trolls!not buses!
    Are you on the mafia team with Nick, Guardian?

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    I counter spell. I use quicken spell on the same turn. I cast empowered fireball. I move 5ft. End turn.
    Instant Spell Card Activated : Spell-be-gone!
    all spells cancelled!

Trap Card Activated: Supper Spam!
    all movements cancelled!

25. ISO #75

Oh right, unless you PM me otherwise, you must make at least ONE post a day, AND either A: PM me to Use a night action or B: PM me to skip it at night. Or you WILL be modkilled AND replaced.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

26. ISO #76

I agree with Kromos, and I found some pretty disturbing evidence to support my theory. If you take every other post that Nick has made since the start of the game, you'll notice a very disturbing code in the choice of his words. I'd explain the formula I used, but it's quite complicated (you're pretty clever Nick). Here's what I've come up with (post numbers for reference):

Post #12 Sumikoko is not Euphemia...
    #19 That is after witching... one reason why I can't bear to watch this anime...
    #33 Why the obsession with Lelouch? Lelouch like some of the Britannians are not the good guys. They are better off dead. I prefer that Euphemia lives. Maybe a few other characters.
    Stopped watching halfway you see...
    #54 Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.

Conclusion: He's telling us he's the Godfather. And that we're assholes apparently.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    Are you on the mafia team with Nick, Guardian?
    *Acts like a mafia and tries to get lynched*

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Oh right, unless you PM me otherwise, you must make at least ONE post a day, AND either A: PM me to Use a night action or B: PM me to skip it at night. Or you WILL be modkilled AND replaced.
    KILLING SPREE. UNSTOPPABLE. RAMPAGE. alright going to bed. see you dumbass trolls tomorrow.

DIAGNOSIS?
    FAGGOT
    (not you deathfire but everyone)
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

29. ISO #79

I agree with Kromos, and I found some pretty disturbing evidence to support my theory. If you take every other post that Nick has made since the start of the game, you'll notice a very disturbing code in the choice of his words. I'd explain the formula I used, but it's quite complicated (you're pretty clever Nick). Here's what I've come up with (post numbers for reference):

#19 That is after witching... one reason why I can't bear to watch this anime...
    #33 Why the obsession with Lelouch? Lelouch like some of the Britannians are not the good guys. They are better off dead. I prefer that Euphemia lives. Maybe a few other characters.
    #54 Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.

Conclusion: He's telling us he's the Godfather. And that we're assholes apparently.
    I expect no less from my INTP colleague. Very perceptive. Intelligent, bright young lad.

NOW going to bed
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    KILLING SPREE. UNSTOPPABLE. RAMPAGE. alright going to bed. see you dumbass trolls tomorrow.

DIAGNOSIS?
    FAGGOT
    (not you deathfire but everyone)
    ah..
    day 1.
    when all experienced players are trolls and trolls are experienced players.

31. ISO #81

OMG! Should clean my glasses didn't see that obvious code. Calling us assholes? How rude of you Nick!

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

the purpose of day 1 is :---

please fill in the blank.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Addendum: All previous Day Actions are now void, each person gets ONE day action that may or may not actually work. (My best is on not, but who knows, every action will be given a 1/1000 chance to succeed for the day, just for fun)

36. ISO #86
    Nick

Who have yet to post?

37. ISO #87

Who have yet to post?
    there is still like 20 hours, they have plenty of time

38. ISO #88

Addendum: All previous Day Actions are now void, each person gets ONE day action that may or may not actually work. (My best is on not, but who knows, every action will be given a 1/1000 chance to succeed for the day, just for fun)
    -shoot Deathfire123

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Also, looking at Nick's newest post (likely in reply to my conclusions):

Who have yet to post?

I rest my case.

39. ISO #89

i feel insulted.

40. ISO #90

yay!
    -Shoot Nick
    -Shoot Nick
    -Shoot Nick
    -Shoot Nick
    -Shoot Nick
    -Shoot Nick
    -sh......

41. ISO #91
    Nick

i feel insulted.
    You forgot to green the i.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Idots the new software from Apple ofr Introverted people who like to go suicide all day long...

44. ISO #94

-shoot Deathfire123

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Also, looking at Nick's newest post (likely in reply to my conclusions):

Who have yet to post?

I rest my case.

Not even close, 714 out of the 1000

45. ISO #95

honestly?

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Does anyone like Hot Fuzz?

48. ISO #98

-Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh

hope this works.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

-Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh
    -Shoot TheWaaagh

hope this works.

Sorry 196/1000