S-FM The Cold War III - Page 75
Register

User Tag List

Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 3959
  1. ISO #3701

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    MM please kill me tonight, end this massacre.
    I am curious with it currently being 4 - 4, who do you want to vote of the two of them? I don't think you're aligned with either but I am curious which one you would rather kill
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #3702

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I've ran countless scenarios in my head and the scenarios where it's MM and not David are the dumber ones. How to beat Fielz 101 : make plans so basic he'll never consider them
    Really? You've gone that far into the David side? I moved my vote for the sake of information, haven't actually picked a side myself

3. ISO #3703
    Ganelon

We NEED to vote at this point.

4. ISO #3704
    Ganelon

I'm willing to throw my vote on MM if @Fielzanks thinks we should, but...

5. ISO #3705

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Really? You've gone that far into the David side? I moved my vote for the sake of information, haven't actually picked a side myself
    That's the thing : if MM is scum; then david, you and me are town. That means the 2 other scums want to lynch their own? it's hard to believe that

6. ISO #3706

7. ISO #3707

8. ISO #3708

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    We NEED to vote at this point.
    19 minutes left. @Dunna is the only non-voter, and some guy is in invisible mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #3709

10. ISO #3710

I don't see MM, Mag, Unknown as being a particularly unviable team... Unknown is gone so that element is easily lost and Mag clearly decided to choose David over MM despite previously supposedly being back and forth.
    Yes but even admitting Mag is scum; that means 2 scums (one mafia and one sk) are on MM train

11. ISO #3711
    Ganelon

This is hopeless. Shoot me instead, I'll be freed of having to know who the fuck the scum is.

12. ISO #3712
    Ganelon

Yes but even admitting Mag is scum; that means 2 scums (one mafia and one sk) are on MM train
    So what's your theory atm?

13. ISO #3713

14. ISO #3714

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716
    Ganelon

well you forced mag on earlier, and as soon as I voted David he was THE FIRST to jump off
    I was indeed. But I am willing to kill MM if needed of me.

17. ISO #3717

18. ISO #3718
    Ganelon

Someone on the mafia is smart.
    That points to blinkskater or yzb. Or Unknown.

19. ISO #3719

20. ISO #3720

well you forced mag on earlier, and as soon as I voted David he was THE FIRST to jump off
    For me, I find the MM with unknown, mag, dunna (2/3) team more compelling than David, Blink, Yzb.

One thing I noticed with Dunna's chart is unknown mag and mm were the only votes on Naz and the only votes on Blink until yzb voted him later

21. ISO #3721
    Ganelon

Or you
    I am smart, but I am not emotionally stable enough to concoct such a plan lol

22. ISO #3722

23. ISO #3723

Bro this trend of not clearly revealing your true feelings until EOD is not cool. I thought we were on the same page so I didn't talk much about MM or I woulda pushed him hard but now I find out your viewpoint is diametrically opposed to mine. I feel like I could make a more compelling argument against these points, but under tiredness and pressure I'm struggling to make the logic chains attach in my head. Like the last 15 mins of a math exam and you can't figure out the last question.

I can't put it into words, but it's like you're emphasizing the wrong things and you haven't got your priorities straight. You're picking the more contrived deductions in cases when there's insufficient reason to believe that's what is necessary, and though you consider multiple perspectives, it's like you've ultimately came to the conclusion you started with.

24. ISO #3724

25. ISO #3725

26. ISO #3726

FUCK i gtg sorry guys, you have all the stuff exposed, make the right choice
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #3727
    Ganelon

I am willing to hammer. @Fielzanks

28. ISO #3728
    Ganelon

I am willing to hammer. @Fielzanks

29. ISO #3729

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Bro this trend of not clearly revealing your true feelings until EOD is not cool. I thought we were on the same page so I didn't talk much about MM or I woulda pushed him hard but now I find out your viewpoint is diametrically opposed to mine. I feel like I could make a more compelling argument against these points, but under tiredness and pressure I'm struggling to make the logic chains attach in my head. Like the last 15 mins of a math exam and you can't figure out the last question.

I can't put it into words, but it's like you're emphasizing the wrong things and you haven't got your priorities straight. You're picking the more contrived deductions in cases when there's insufficient reason to believe that's what is necessary, and though you consider multiple perspectives, it's like you've ultimately came to the conclusion you started with.
    True.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

Night Two

Marshmallow Marshall was Lynched!

Marshmallow Marshall was President Truman

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    President Truman
    President Nixon
    JFK
    Lean Trotsky
    Vladimir Lenin
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Joseph Stalin

Rumox - Soviet Worker
    naz - KGB Agent
    Marshmallow Marshall - President Truman

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

32. ISO #3732

Day Three

Magoroth was killed last night

Magoroth's role was Soviet Worker

Dunna was killed last night

Dunna's role was Soviet Worker

Spoiler : Last Will of Magoroth :
    God read on Lenin, it's aamirus or Dunna. If Dunna does not claim Lenin tomorrow, lynch him. Scum reads are Unknown and blink or blink and dunna. Lenneth is SK

A note was found on Dunna's body.
    Spoiler : Death Note :
    This creature softened my heart of stone. She died and with her died my last warm feelings for humanity.
    -Joseph Stalin

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    President Truman
    President Nixon
    JFK
    Lean Trotsky
    Vladimir Lenin
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Joseph Stalin

Rumox - Soviet Worker
    naz - KGB Agent
    Marshmallow Marshall - President Truman
    Dunna - Soviet Worker
    Magoroth - Soviet Worker

4 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Efekannn02 has replaced unknown1234
    Last edited by Distorted; June 9th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

33. ISO #3733

As a little apology for my brain mess of yesterday:P

Spoiler : Fluff, nothing too serious :

The town square was filled with people. For the majority of the day, the atmosphere was dense, as if the air itself weighted heavily on everyone’s shoulders. The once shy and quiet TheGodDavid had come forward and accused the Marshmallow Marshall of lying, with a newfound courage and energy. «*You’re a liar, I am the true bodyguard*!*». The claim that saved the supposed liar from the pyre the last day had come to bite him back. Fielzanks, his KGB rifle in one hand and his comb in another. The town had given him the rôle of leader, and he could feel the pressure rummaging through his head, tainting every thoughts he could have had. «*I am quite confident that both party can be heard out and that we can find who the liar is.*» Fielzanks’s voice was calm, almost unearthly as he spoke forward. «*I thought Marshmallow Marshall was protecting me with his claim, but he stuck with it so he must be scum.*» Proud TheGodDavid said, eyes burning with righteousness. Behind him was the angry farmer, cheering at the simple prospect of burning his nemesis. «*Yes David is right*! Burn the scum, purge the scum, anihilate the scum*!*» Such insistance made Fielzanks uneasy. The clear shift of attitude from David was stunning, but it was understandable given the situation. Marshmallow Marshall, not batting an eye, stood tall before the accusations and refuted their theory. «*Which town could lie at L-1*? That’s stupid. So I didn’t lie. And see how Blinkskater is pushing it*? I call for a mafia team from the both of them to get rid of me. At this point, everyone wanted to go off with his head. Unsure of making a bad decision has he did the day before, the man with combed hair struggled to think for himself, gobbling every argument being thrown without managing his own thoughts properly. Who was right*? Who was wrong*? Who can I believe*? An insidious poison now was causing him serious pain*: Doubt. He couldn’t trust the Prophet anymore. He couldn’t trust the farmer anymore. He never trusted anyone, in fact, except for the loss of his beloved KGB Agent, naz. What if David was part of a masterplan*? Can a new player do that*? Would a loss because he underestimated a new player would be acceptable*? Dunna’s words came to his ears. «*You’re belittling me!*» Confusion was screaming in his brain. «*They know I am Trostky, they must have devised a plan to get rid of me. Which plan it is*? Which one*? Who is the genius messing with me*?*» The town was clearly waiting for Fielzanks, but the man was laying on the floor, in fetal position, his thumb stuck in his mouth and whispering some inane theories about invisible people wanting to get him. «*It’s David I tell you*! He’s here to kill us all*!*» The man had lost his mind. Nobody followed him anymore.
    But then the Prophet came forward, and whispered quietly in Fielzanks’s ear. «*Do not let your doubts devour you, or you will be the one devouring us all. Make peace with your mind*.*»
    Words echoed through the aching skull of the demented. But before the final moment who could have sealed the town’s fate, the villagers could see Yzb25 help the combed man to stand up, a smile on his face. A hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other, komrad Fielzanks stepped forward and spoke with a newfound serenity*:* «*Let there be light, from the pyre of Marshmallow Marshall burning stake.*»

34. ISO #3734

35. ISO #3735

36. ISO #3736

37. ISO #3737

38. ISO #3738

39. ISO #3739

40. ISO #3740

41. ISO #3741

42. ISO #3742

43. ISO #3743

44. ISO #3744

45. ISO #3745

46. ISO #3746

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

Tbh we're gonna lynch you today because you're scum :/ which makes me sad
    Screw You Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Im Not Scum You Want To Lynch Me Gain Wait A Second

Evils Have Majority If I Die(yeah i just calculated it incase someone dies) YEAH LYNCH ME DUDE!
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #3750