Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
true your clanmates are just yelling around that i suck :/
Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
Who exactly is yelling around that you suck?
Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Who does?
@Efekannn02 ,
They are right though. After quickly searching through Discord "efe", I only see the squirrel people BMing you. None of the CHOOO guys.
And when I say "squirrel people" - I mean "naztallah", with sentences like "efe u have the least respect of anyone here" or "lol efe ur so stupid".
But that was Discord. When it comes to FM games - CHOOO only has SCV and MM, right? Well, from those 2 - SCV kinda defends you each game and MM never insults anyone, ever. While EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE (except Blink?)) else has directed some bad words towards you when they don't like your playing style.
I hope you see reason and notice that almost no CHOOO insults you. (Though, I don't know what's going on in actual SC2 -Mafia- games)
When it comes to the Squirrel people:
Sure - Distorted might say something when you inactive, as he does with everyone. But that's just in FM games.
Sure - naz might insult you, which she does to almost everyone.
But Blink is friendly towards you, while Mag I don't remember ever saying anything bad about you.

I think you actually have more haters outside of those 2 clans then in both of them combined.