ALL HERETICS: READ. - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 51 to 73 of 73
  1. ISO #51

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    true your clanmates are just yelling around that i suck :/
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    Who exactly is yelling around that you suck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Who does?
    @Efekannn02 ,
    They are right though. After quickly searching through Discord "efe", I only see the squirrel people BMing you. None of the CHOOO guys.
    And when I say "squirrel people" - I mean "naztallah", with sentences like "efe u have the least respect of anyone here" or "lol efe ur so stupid".
    But that was Discord. When it comes to FM games - CHOOO only has SCV and MM, right? Well, from those 2 - SCV kinda defends you each game and MM never insults anyone, ever. While EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE (except Blink?)) else has directed some bad words towards you when they don't like your playing style.
    I hope you see reason and notice that almost no CHOOO insults you. (Though, I don't know what's going on in actual SC2 -Mafia- games)
    When it comes to the Squirrel people:
    Sure - Distorted might say something when you inactive, as he does with everyone. But that's just in FM games.
    Sure - naz might insult you, which she does to almost everyone.
    But Blink is friendly towards you, while Mag I don't remember ever saying anything bad about you.

    I think you actually have more haters outside of those 2 clans then in both of them combined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  2. ISO #52
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    I'm not Skwirl

  3. ISO #53
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    I interpret and uphold the teachings of ye Dark Lord, he who travels along the eternal track of the lynch train whist smiting unbelievers
    Last edited by ; May 31st, 2018 at 06:20 AM.

  4. ISO #54

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Efekannn02 ,
    They are right though. After quickly searching through Discord "efe", I only see the squirrel people BMing you. None of the CHOOO guys.
    And when I say "squirrel people" - I mean "naztallah", with sentences like "efe u have the least respect of anyone here" or "lol efe ur so stupid".
    But that was Discord. When it comes to FM games - CHOOO only has SCV and MM, right? Well, from those 2 - SCV kinda defends you each game and MM never insults anyone, ever. While EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE (except Blink?)) else has directed some bad words towards you when they don't like your playing style.
    I hope you see reason and notice that almost no CHOOO insults you. (Though, I don't know what's going on in actual SC2 -Mafia- games)
    When it comes to the Squirrel people:
    Sure - Distorted might say something when you inactive, as he does with everyone. But that's just in FM games.
    Sure - naz might insult you, which she does to almost everyone.
    But Blink is friendly towards you, while Mag I don't remember ever saying anything bad about you.

    I think you actually have more haters outside of those 2 clans then in both of them combined.
    CHOO CHOO
    THE PRIEST OF DEATH HAS RISEN FROM THE ASH

  5. ISO #55

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Efekannn02 ,
    They are right though. After quickly searching through Discord "efe", I only see the squirrel people BMing you. None of the CHOOO guys.
    And when I say "squirrel people" - I mean "naztallah", with sentences like "efe u have the least respect of anyone here" or "lol efe ur so stupid".
    But that was Discord. When it comes to FM games - CHOOO only has SCV and MM, right? Well, from those 2 - SCV kinda defends you each game and MM never insults anyone, ever. While EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE (except Blink?)) else has directed some bad words towards you when they don't like your playing style.
    I hope you see reason and notice that almost no CHOOO insults you. (Though, I don't know what's going on in actual SC2 -Mafia- games)
    When it comes to the Squirrel people:
    Sure - Distorted might say something when you inactive, as he does with everyone. But that's just in FM games.
    Sure - naz might insult you, which she does to almost everyone.
    But Blink is friendly towards you, while Mag I don't remember ever saying anything bad about you.

    I think you actually have more haters outside of those 2 clans then in both of them combined.
    Yeah. But naz and efe are good friends though. I "blackmail" efe too, but it's a friendly blackmail... more like I say the exact same things he says to me

    I don't know if Scv will ever play FM again however, I think he liked efe so you're pretty right.
    I have not never insulted anyone in FM though. But it was in a reaction to a flurry of insults from someone else OR insults that I retracted post-game because they were for a strategy. And yep, <3 blink

    I don't know about other CHOOOOs in-game. It's why I asked efe WHO it was, and I don't see an answer... so you're probably right. @Efekannn02 if you actually have an issue with some people, it might be because other people have issues with that person (even if it's not 100%). So please tell us, privately would be the best.

    Last note: Magoroth has came to see the light. He is now a CHOOOO.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  6. ISO #56

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm not Skwirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I interpret and uphold the teachings of ye Dark Lord, he who travels along the eternal track of the lynch train whist smiting unbelievers
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    CHOO CHOO
    CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  7. ISO #57

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    why the fuck are y'all talking about me get my name out your mouth especially that asshole ozy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  8. ISO #58

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    You should learn to mind your own business and not talk about things you have no knowledge about. Creating and spreading rumors is an ugly trait to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  9. ISO #59

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why the fuck are y'all talking about me get my name out your mouth especially that asshole ozy
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You should learn to mind your own business and not talk about things you have no knowledge about. Creating and spreading rumors is an ugly trait to have.
    It's just words out of their context, actually. Also to get someone's name out of his mouth, you can just say it =)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  10. ISO #60

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You should learn to mind your own business and not talk about things you have no knowledge about. Creating and spreading rumors is an ugly trait to have.
    stfu bitch
    you far more toxic than I could ever be even if I tried
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    from time to time, I act very much like a normal person.
    My spirit animal: https://youtu.be/fNugZU61EXI

  11. ISO #61

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    stfu bitch
    you far more toxic than I could ever be even if I tried
    It was probably intended, but lol... THIS is toxic...


    efe: stop pointing out the obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  12. ISO #62

  13. ISO #63

  14. ISO #64

  15. ISO #65

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It was probably intended, but lol... THIS is toxic...


    efe: stop pointing out the obvious
    lol, right? hazardous waste...

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    Whilst my thread has become toxic, can you tell me how you made this look so cool?
    its a choo thread, ofc its toxic
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  16. ISO #66

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    This was uncalled for
    mentioning my name in a thread i wasn't in, and making up bullshit, is uncalled for
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  17. ISO #67

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah. But naz and efe are good friends though. I "blackmail" efe too, but it's a friendly blackmail... more like I say the exact same things he says to me

    I don't know if Scv will ever play FM again however, I think he liked efe so you're pretty right.
    I have not never insulted anyone in FM though. But it was in a reaction to a flurry of insults from someone else OR insults that I retracted post-game because they were for a strategy. And yep, <3 blink

    I don't know about other CHOOOOs in-game. It's why I asked efe WHO it was, and I don't see an answer... so you're probably right. @Efekannn02 if you actually have an issue with some people, it might be because other people have issues with that person (even if it's not 100%). So please tell us, privately would be the best.

    Last note: Magoroth has came to see the light. He is now a CHOOOO.
    Can confirm, I've always liked efe.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  18. ISO #68

  19. ISO #69

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    mentioning my name in a thread i wasn't in, and making up bullshit, is uncalled for
    There are always going to be people who make up shit and talk about you Naz, but you gotta show them you are better. s.givecookie @naz
    THE PRIEST OF DEATH HAS RISEN FROM THE ASH

  20. ISO #70

  21. ISO #71

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    Whilst my thread has become toxic, can you tell me how you made this look so cool?
    Lol <3 if you want to see the code behind it, quote the choo choo post and look at the tags. I used bold, red then class=effect. There's also this, this and this, along with tons of others. I think Arsonist is the best man to give you the commands though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  22. ISO #72

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol, right? hazardous waste...



    its a choo thread, ofc its toxic
    How dare you. Seriously, Ozy didn't trashtalk you... right ozy?

    Don't make this thread a toxic place. And by attacking our clan, you attack us.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

  23. ISO #73

    Re: ALL HERETICS: READ.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    There are always going to be people who make up shit and talk about you Naz, but you gotta show them you are better. s.givecookie @naz
    This is the way to harmony and greatness. s.givecookie @WorldOfGenis
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •