Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Spoiler : Town Roles :

Citizen

You are a citizen. You may vote during the day. At night, you have no action.
    Doctor

You are a Doctor. You may vote during the day. At night, you follow one person and heal them if attacked. You are not informed.
    Sheriff

You are a Sheriff. You may vote during the day. During the night, you may check one player to see if they are a member of the mafia.

Your target is Town/Mafia.

Spoiler : Mafia Roles :

Consort

You are a Consort. You may vote during the day. If your partner is dead, you may roleblock and kill. The mafia only have one kill per night. As a member of the mafia, you must determine who is being sent to kill.

Your partner is Player X, who is a mafioso. Your discord is here.
    Mafioso

You are a Mafioso. You may vote during the day. During the night, you may kill someone. The mafia only have one kill per night. As a member of the mafia, you must determine who is being killed and who is being sent for the kill.

Your partner is Player Y, who is a mafioso/consort. Your discord is here.

Order of Operations

1) Consort Roleblocks
    2) Sheriff investigations
    3) Mafia Kill
    4) Healing

Win Conditions
    Town: Eliminate the Mafia and have at least one surviving member.
    Mafia: Eliminate the Town and have at least one surviving member.

Mechanics
    -Lynches set to 51%
    -Once someone reaches 51% or more, the player is lynched and the day ends.
    -Days are 48 hours. Nights are 24 hours.
    -Last Wills are not Allowed.
    -Death Notes are not Allowed.
    -Mafia have a factional night chat.
    -No Suicide.
    -Citizens do not win ties

Rules of Conduct
    1. Forum Mafia Rules
    2. Inactive players will be replaced by another player, if necessary, they will be modkilled.
    3. To ask the Host a question, you must highlight the question in green, and mention the host @SuperJack
    4. Minimum of 5 posts per game day.
    5. English shall be the only language used.
    6. Do not post links to other websites.
    7. Pictures are allowed in moderation.
    8. Videos are not allowed.
    9. Directly quoting any feedback or PM by me is forbidden.
    10. Have Fun.
    Last edited by SuperJack; May 7th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Simple Forum Mafia (9P)

To be honest, I have a small problem with this setup.

Whenever either Sheriff finds a Mafia or Doctor heals somebody - there will be more than likely no counterclaims unless MyLo situation.
    Or even if a Sheriff dies N2/N3.../Nn, his LW will confirm peoples alignments.

Sure, the Mafia can kill the confirmed ones. But I feel like chances are high that more than enough townies would be confirmed on game deciding days that it just feels a bit unfair for the Mafia.
    Last edited by OzyWho; May 7th, 2018 at 05:09 PM.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    To be honest, I have a small problem with this setup.

Whenever either Sheriff finds a Mafia or Doctor heals somebody - there will be more than likely no counterclaims unless MyLo situation.
    Or even if a Sheriff dies N2/N3.../Nn, his LW will confirm peoples alignments.

Sure, the Mafia can kill the confirmed ones. But I feel like chances are high that more than enough townies would be confirmed on game deciding days that it just feels a bit unfair for the Mafia.
    Forgot to edit LW out ^^

Consort is out there to stop follow the sheriff meta, people are not informed if they are attacked, and I've also removed the Doctors notification so that if mafia want to play "lets not kill tonight", they can.
    Part of the game is so that Mafia also have to hunt for TPR or risk being outed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

I'd like this to be hosted next. We don't have enough classic games lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Roleblocks and heals have no feedback, Mafia faction kill is optional, Mafia night chat doesn't include n0 - correct?
    Would like it specified in the setup tbh.
    I assume the game starts on D1. It'd be nice to specify indeed. @SuperJack
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm unwilling to edit the setup as there is a current sign up thread using it. So for now those issues must be resolved with the current host. But after the game I will edit it to make it more clear.
    Tbh, if the host was someone like, for example, Mike or Martin - I wouldn't have voiced my concern for there would be none.
    Not sure there is one still, only a doc could get a unnecessary confirmation of a slot.
    I just thought what would a first time host do with the unspecified stuff? Wanted to make it easy for him/her so that's why I made the post.

9. ISO #9

Tbh, if the host was someone like, for example, Mike or Martin - I wouldn't have voiced my concern for there would be none.
    Not sure there is one still, only a doc could get a unnecessary confirmation of a slot.
    I just thought what would a first time host do with the unspecified stuff? Wanted to make it easy for him/her so that's why I made the post.
    Nope. I'm not staff. Raise the concerns with staff if you believe it needs seen too. I'm a full-time lazy asshole trying their best not to fall back into the pits of responsibility.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

10. ISO #10

I'm unwilling to edit the setup as there is a current sign up thread using it. So for now those issues must be resolved with the current host. But after the game I will edit it to make it more clear.
    Good to edit it now to help baker out using the setup. @SuperJack I am co-hosting it so if he has any questions I can help him out with that.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #11

No worrys, I am co0hosting it with him. If we have to make a call for game balance we will get it and also inform players as needed.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #12

Nope. I'm not staff. Raise the concerns with staff if you believe it needs seen too. I'm a full-time lazy asshole trying their best not to fall back into the pits of responsibility.
    Ok then, time to force you into those pits :P
    The host gave you the go-ahead, so you may clarify that. If not, I'd advise the host to specify it in signups for clarity's sake.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Ok. I'll do it eventually >->
    Thanks

15. ISO #15