S-FM The Thing - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...stupid... we'll kill our people and it'll lead to people being scummy on purpose to avoid being elected. Lol.
    ...stupid...
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think newly elected station commanders should use the day ability on the previous station commander. This will prevent things from wanting to gain votes to be station commanders; due to they would die the next day if they were.
    actually, the more I think about it the more this seems like a good strategy. It is almost like a second lynch within a day, because the things wont want the original thing to get elected, or it means they lose the game the next day. So it almost allows for 2 lynches in 1 day. Also allows us to use station commander votes as pressure to check alignments.

We would all need to agree and STICK TO IT that the new station commander uses day ability on the old.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #53

...stupid... we'll kill our people and it'll lead to people being scummy on purpose to avoid being elected. Lol.
    Wait, even more stupid, if the S.C. is wrong HE DIES. So uh. If it was the real voting phase I'd be voting you right now. So -pressure @Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

actually, the more I think about it the more this seems like a good strategy. It is almost like a second lynch within a day, because the things wont want the original thing to get elected, or it means they lose the game the next day. So it almost allows for 2 lynches in 1 day. Also allows us to use station commander votes as pressure to check alignments.

We would all need to agree and STICK TO IT that the new station commander uses day ability on the old.
    No no no it's 100% shitty lol it'd make the S.C. suicide if he's wrong. Literally giving a free kill to the scum.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Tbh everyone should just role claim and we should immidietly kill our s c after him being elected

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh everyone should just role claim and we should immidietly kill our s c after him being elected
    What the bloody hell. N O. THIS IS A CULT SETUP. READ THE FREAKING SETUP. If you did read the setup, you are Stupidkov.

10. ISO #60

What the bloody hell. N O. THIS IS A CULT SETUP. READ THE FREAKING SETUP. If you did read the setup, you are Stupidkov.
    Wait stukov part is actuallt right i m both z and t main lol

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

-vote marshmallow marshall
    for D1 station commander
    Elaborate please

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

No u
    Are you too scummy to be scum, or PULLING the too scummy to be scum as a strategy? Answer my question: WHY DID YOU CLAIM TRACKER?!

16. ISO #66

Also worth noting, beginning of days are usually HUGE with info, this has been nerfed due to not being able to pressure for first 12 hours - so we will need to keep ourselves refreshed on what happens at EoDs.
    Yeh i also need additional info for i to be tracket

17. ISO #67

Are you too scummy to be scum, or PULLING the too scummy to be scum as a strategy? Answer my question: WHY DID YOU CLAIM TRACKER?!
    Cuz i m

18. ISO #68

Elaborate please
    You read the setup and seem to understand it well - You are pushing at people to further read the setup rather than brushing past dumb strategies. I think if you were scum you would either ignore the people who are posting false information or egg it on a bit to throw people off of the real mechanics.

Putting effort into getting people to read the setup is pro town. If I was scum I would probably ignore some of the bad/false strategies being said and maybe address 1 or 2 of the obviously wrong 1s. (such as what mine was).

19. ISO #69

Also worth noting, beginning of days are usually HUGE with info, this has been nerfed due to not being able to pressure for first 12 hours - so we will need to keep ourselves refreshed on what happens at EoDs.
    Start of day is at 12h after start of actual day. Let's play as if that was true: this way, we won't lose any info.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

You read the setup and seem to understand it well - You are pushing at people to further read the setup rather than brushing past dumb strategies. I think if you were scum you would either ignore the people who are posting false information or egg it on a bit to throw people off of the real mechanics.

Putting effort into getting people to read the setup is pro town. If I was scum I would probably ignore some of the bad/false strategies being said and maybe address 1 or 2 of the obviously wrong 1s. (such as what mine was).
    Ok, given the fact you're playing SC2 I'll take that as an honest answer.... just wanted to make sure you weren't pocketing me.

22. ISO #72

Start of day is at 12h after start of actual day. Let's play as if that was true: this way, we won't lose any info.
    but we cannot replicate the energy of first talking again after EoD messes. When people come into day 2, they come in swinging most of the time; it forces the energy to calm down before pressure.

23. ISO #73

Tbh if we have mm as sc we insta lose cuz he s bad
    I'd prefer you not to start me... remember what happened on One Day? I ain't ever archoning with you again lol.

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

but we cannot replicate the energy of first talking again after EoD messes. When people come into day 2, they come in swinging most of the time; it forces the energy to calm down before pressure.
    Which regulates emotions and make more logical posts. I don't think it's bad.

26. ISO #76

I'd prefer you not to start me... remember what happened on One Day? I ain't ever archoning with you again lol.
    That s disto s fault for misreading me or else we had found both of the evils
    I found mag and u suspected scv gg

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote distorted
    i place my vote on dist for commander i hope i can be back before 12 hours and catch up on reading
    You just admitted you voted Distorted just because he is Distorted without wondering if he could be scum. Congrats.

28. ISO #78

That s disto s fault for misreading me or else we had found both of the evils
    I found mag and u suspected scv gg
    This game... is over. So I'll get over it BEFORE I GET MAD

29. ISO #79

This game... is over. So I'll get over it BEFORE I GET MAD
    Lol rage as much as u want saltyboi

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Which regulates emotions and make more logical posts. I don't think it's bad.
    Well, due to the fact we get most info during chaos I see it being against town. When everyone is organized and working through things AFTER a shitfest is when we analyze the BS that just happened and get our most valuable information. We need a good mix of chaos and down-time to analyze the chaos to find the mistakes in it.

Day 1:
    Trolling - analyze trolling and start pressuring - start finding connections in pressure and pressuring those connections - EOD gets near and shit starts to get pretty intense with defences - lynch happens::::: N1::::

D2 --- Shitfest coming out of day 1 which allows us to see who has drastic changes in opinion ---> calms down few hours later and we start to analyze the shitfest from EoD 1 and beginning D2 to check for changes.

that's usually my strategy.

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    The guy that wanted all the commanders to kill eachother becouse maybe scum will try to be commander?
    Yeah seems trustable to me tbh

33. ISO #83

The guy that wanted all the commanders to kill eachother becouse maybe scum will try to be commander?
    I think he just misread the setup though ^^

34. ISO #84

I think he just misread the setup though ^^
    Or did he

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Well, due to the fact we get most info during chaos I see it being against town. When everyone is organized and working through things AFTER a shitfest is when we analyze the BS that just happened and get our most valuable information. We need a good mix of chaos and down-time to analyze the chaos to find the mistakes in it.

Day 1:
    Trolling - analyze trolling and start pressuring - start finding connections in pressure and pressuring those connections - EOD gets near and shit starts to get pretty intense with defences - lynch happens::::: N1::::

D2 --- Shitfest coming out of day 1 which allows us to see who has drastic changes in opinion ---> calms down few hours later and we start to analyze the shitfest from EoD 1 and beginning D2 to check for changes.

that's usually my strategy.
    ...which leads to the second critical question: Should we lynch Day One? I think we should, for information, as always.

37. ISO #87

Currently there is 2 scum that do not share an alignment and need each other to die.
    Wait, that's right... Should we NOT lynch D1?

38. ISO #88

ayy lol i figured we could get 2 sets of info. I didn't register the part where the commander dies if he's wrong. thats why i have my vote on MM for station commander. we have 1 thing, he would still only have 1 kill. so honestly, even if we elect the thing as station commander D1, it makes pretty much no difference on N1 actions.

39. ISO #89

Wait, that's right... Should we NOT lynch D1?
    We should lynch d1 so less ppl to worry about them being scum

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

ayy, in cult setups 1 thing I like to do is narrow down the pool as fast as possible. Limits the ability for the cult to grow.
    But at the same time allows cult to win easier since less town

43. ISO #93

Cults love huge groups of towns with no killers =P they arnt worried about 1 of them dying UNLESS there is only 1 left or the other is suspected and can be killed that night.

huge pools of town give a lot of room to hide. it also makes it harder to pressure each person and really extract maximum info from them.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

But at the same time allows cult to win easier since less town
    going 3 days with low deaths allows cult to grow within the town and start having real influence. With lots of people we have no idea who gets converted and pressuring becomes hard. I am in favor of lynching every day.

46. ISO #96

ayy, in cult setups 1 thing I like to do is narrow down the pool as fast as possible. Limits the ability for the cult to grow.
    what is this kind of reasoning... I don't want the forests to burn from lightning, SO I'LL PUT A FLAMETHROWER IN THEM!!!!!!!!!

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Cults love huge groups of towns with no killers =P they arnt worried about 1 of them dying UNLESS there is only 1 left or the other is suspected and can be killed that night.

huge pools of town give a lot of room to hide. it also makes it harder to pressure each person and really extract maximum info from them.
    They cant win if they dont try to lynch ppl or get rid of the rest of the townies. Not lynching would ve been better for d1

50. ISO #100

Ah. That's true though. I think you got more experience than me on Cult setups, since I stopped playing the mod for a while :P

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.