Settings
    Notifications: 1
    SuperJack
    Home SettingsPrivate MessagesInboxmy LW
    April 22nd, 2018, 08:50 PM

FM Participant
    Total Awards: 1
    my LW
    Hey superjack, heres my LW. Pls include all text in my LW to the town, including this message.
    Hey superjack, heres my LW. Pls include all text in my LW to the town, including this message.

That's why I'm writing this Bible for sc2 mafia, and this is REQUIRED READING. As a patron, I have the power to ban players not playing by these easy tips.

1. RANDOM LYNCH DAY 2 IS PRO TOWN MOVE
    You are limiting the roles scum can claim, getting information that will help you make better night actions, confirming roles early on so literally random Lynch every single day

2. USE THE CHAT LOG BECAUSE ITS GOOD AND SMART
    Most Summerfriends don't know this but there's a button at the top of your screen near the centre left that allows you to see everything everyone's typed, and how they voted. The metagame of sc2 MAFIA has taken 5 steps back since summer started, so as soon as you get a close Lynch on 1 MAFIA (as in he gets voted to trial, gives good role and LW and plausible leads) just check the logs and you'll win because you'll see both other MAFIA have voted innocent.

3. People who type shit like ANY LEADS or WHAT DO WE DO or GOVT REVEAL are 100% of the time mafia. Bandwagoners are 100% MAFIA, and every single Summerfriend bandwagons hard. The way I always get my first MAFIA lynched on day 1 is I trial a random person, then another person votes me (usually BBW porsha because were on Skype) then the SECOND a 3rd person votes him - THERES YOUR MAFIA. It takes balls to be the 2nd vote to trial someone, and summerfriends are terrorfied of doing anything to attract attention. BUT they think they will be "behind the radars" if they are the 3rd or 4th to vote. Tldr - bandwagoners and "followers" = scum, brave leaders = town (MAFIA are scared, town has nothing to lose cuz I already have fucking sheriff, or bodyguard win)

4. Seriously just play call of duty if you don't want to write a LW, towns will hang you 100% of the time like fuck it takes like 10 braincells to do it and

5. Literally if you have a neut benign claim always hang him if you can't get a MAFIA lynched, its not worth letting them live like ever unless it's amnesiac with role showed to town on, they always side with MAFIA. NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

6. If the game gets to night, 4 the mayor is dead before he revealed, we are now playing for "late game" - everyone has their infinity edges and phantom dancers and if the town isn't moving forward you're gonna lose. This is when I give my leads if I'm an investigative role, even if I haven't found a MAFIA., or try to mobilise the town to hanging somebody ASAP. TOWN CAN ONLY WIN BYHANGING PEOPLE DURING THE DAY SO DONT FUCKING SKIP DAYS FOR LEADS GOD DAMN IT, VOTE SOMEBOSY QUIET INSTEAD

7. PM roles pls I'm confirmed vet nobody else is claiming it why u are not PM roles just because there's no fucking green text around my name saying ive revealed. God fucking damn kt

This is the sc2 mafia Bible, as authored by goatsecraft on how to win as town against Summerfriends. I'll "summer" -ize the points again below :
    Random vote many people to trial for info and to lock scum out of changing role claims
    Centre random trials and night actions around people voting suspiciously or bandwagoning
    DO NOT WAIT FOR LEADS for the love of god, every word somebody types is a lead just pay attention and use the chat log
    Always write last wills, hang all executioners, survivors and amnesiacs if TOWN LEARNS NEW ROLE is off, AS LONG AS there's no scum to hang.
    That's it boys I'm going to go hit on the tim Horton's cashier, wish me luck folks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....
    Reply With Quote Reply to Private Message Forward Message Forward
    Quick Reply
    FontSize

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard

That's why I'm writing this Bible for sc2 mafia, and this is REQUIRED READING. As a patron, I have the power to ban players not playing by these easy tips.

1. RANDOM LYNCH DAY 2 IS PRO TOWN MOVE
    You are limiting the roles scum can claim, getting information that will help you make better night actions, confirming roles early on so literally random Lynch every single day

2. USE THE CHAT LOG BECAUSE ITS GOOD AND SMART
    Most Summerfriends don't know this but there's a button at the top of your screen near the centre left that allows you to see everything everyone's typed, and how they voted. The metagame of sc2 MAFIA has taken 5 steps back since summer started, so as soon as you get a close Lynch on 1 MAFIA (as in he gets voted to trial, gives good role and LW and plausible leads) just check the logs and you'll win because you'll see both other MAFIA have voted innocent.

3. People who type shit like ANY LEADS or WHAT DO WE DO or GOVT REVEAL are 100% of the time mafia. Bandwagoners are 100% MAFIA, and every single Summerfriend bandwagons hard. The way I always get my first MAFIA lynched on day 1 is I trial a random person, then another person votes me (usually BBW porsha because were on Skype) then the SECOND a 3rd person votes him - THERES YOUR MAFIA. It takes balls to be the 2nd vote to trial someone, and summerfriends are terrorfied of doing anything to attract attention. BUT they think they will be "behind the radars" if they are the 3rd or 4th to vote. Tldr - bandwagoners and "followers" = scum, brave leaders = town (MAFIA are scared, town has nothing to lose cuz I already have fucking sheriff, or bodyguard win)

4. Seriously just play call of duty if you don't want to write a LW, towns will hang you 100% of the time like fuck it takes like 10 braincells to do it and

5. Literally if you have a neut benign claim always hang him if you can't get a MAFIA lynched, its not worth letting them live like ever unless it's amnesiac with role showed to town on, they always side with MAFIA. NOT TOWN = NOT INNOCENT

6. If the game gets to night, 4 the mayor is dead before he revealed, we are now playing for "late game" - everyone has their infinity edges and phantom dancers and if the town isn't moving forward you're gonna lose. This is when I give my leads if I'm an investigative role, even if I haven't found a MAFIA., or try to mobilise the town to hanging somebody ASAP. TOWN CAN ONLY WIN BYHANGING PEOPLE DURING THE DAY SO DONT FUCKING SKIP DAYS FOR LEADS GOD DAMN IT, VOTE SOMEBOSY QUIET INSTEAD

7. PM roles pls I'm confirmed vet nobody else is claiming it why u are not PM roles just because there's no fucking green text around my name saying ive revealed. God fucking damn kt

This is the sc2 mafia Bible, as authored by goatsecraft on how to win as town against Summerfriends. I'll "summer" -ize the points again below :
    Random vote many people to trial for info and to lock scum out of changing role claims
    Centre random trials and night actions around people voting suspiciously or bandwagoning
    DO NOT WAIT FOR LEADS for the love of god, every word somebody types is a lead just pay attention and use the chat log
    Always write last wills, hang all executioners, survivors and amnesiacs if TOWN LEARNS NEW ROLE is off, AS LONG AS there's no scum to hang.
    That's it boys I'm going to go hit on the tim Horton's cashier, wish me luck folks

Delete this Message
    Delete this Message
    To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.

My Messages
    Inbox
    Sent Items
    Retirement
    Send New Message
    Track Messages
    Edit Folders
    My Subscriptions
    Subscriptions
    Edit Folders
    My Settings
    My Profile My Profile
    Edit Profile
    Edit Profile Picture
    Edit Avatar
    Edit Signature
    Profile Privacy
    My Account My Account
    Edit Email & Password
    General Settings
    Permission Groups
    Edit Ignore List
    Networking Networking
    Friends & Contacts
    Event Reminders
    Forums Miscellaneous
    Attachments
    Moderation Moderation
    Deleted Items
    Moderated Items
    New Items

Contact UsSC2 Mafia IndexAdminModArchiveTop
    All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:56 PM.
    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
    User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.2.5 Patch Level 2 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
    © 2012 Dark Revenant
    vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

4 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    @The Scum of Scum
    @Magoroth
    @Efekannn02
    @Artefact
    @Disarsoned
    @Scvmurderer
    GoatseOntheCupboard - Citizen

QuickLinks
    PostCount
    0 Hours

Last edited by SuperJack; April 22nd, 2018 at 01:04 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM One Day

Hi Hybrid.
    -vote Artefact

5. ISO #5

if it was disto/arso they d prolly have killed me or nubboroth, killing goatse would be out of the decision.
    since the scum of scum is new, if he were to be maf he d be letting his partner to kill so cant get a real read on him.
    i m not so sure about scv
    efe would also be willing to kill goatse as well. not sure but he would have.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im angry so i vote uhmmmm who... DAMN I CANT VOTE DISARSONED CAUSE I LIKE ARSONIST BUT HATE DISTORTED DAMN!!!!

-vote Artefact

hitting 2 birds with one stone here it would be fun to see the hate reactions from these 2 idiots
    If you put someone to L-2 scum can hammer!!!!! If you guys allow speedlynch so early on you are fucktards lol

-vote unvote

9. ISO #9

Also, I want disto/arson to not to vote at all this entire game, i ve a strong gut feeling that they are citizen and if that's the case it will be pretty obvious who the other mafs are. My logic behind is this;
    If there are 2 Mafia and 4 Townies here, then all of the townies has to stick togheter in order to lynch mafia. A mafia wouldn't have been voting down his pressured teammate that easily since it would have been pretty easily to be hammered by town. Where i want to take from now on is that, if distorted were not to be voting anyone and we still were to be able to have a lynch, then he would really be confirmed townie and if we were to be stuck on 3 ppl for so long and it kind of seems like the last person is waiting for him to have more chance to live, then it d be much more easier to find the other mafia.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Artefact View Post
    Also, I want disto/arson to not to vote at all this entire game, i ve a strong gut feeling that they are citizen and if that's the case it will be pretty obvious who the other mafs are. My logic behind is this;
    If there are 2 Mafia and 4 Townies here, then all of the townies has to stick togheter in order to lynch mafia. A mafia wouldn't have been voting down his pressured teammate that easily since it would have been pretty easily to be hammered by town. Where i want to take from now on is that, if distorted were not to be voting anyone and we still were to be able to have a lynch, then he would really be confirmed townie and if we were to be stuck on 3 ppl for so long and it kind of seems like the last person is waiting for him to have more chance to live, then it d be much more easier to find the other mafia.
    This makes sense. I think this game will play much like the Five player narrator setup Voss runs on his Discord. Meaning scum will probably be among the last to vote, so not voting is actually a scummish thing in this setup

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This makes sense. I think this game will play much like the Five player narrator setup Voss runs on his Discord. Meaning scum will probably be among the last to vote, so not voting is actually a scummish thing in this setup
    OK so you agree on distorted not to vote at all without us saying then?

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

OK so you agree on distorted not to vote at all without us saying then?
    I think we should indeed select a player who isn't going to vote unless we tell them to, thing is Efekannn is a hammerer and Scv as well

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

-vote Efekannnn02

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

yeah and since i suspect you and the scum of scum is new, i choose distorted
    lol Ok. I offer to not vote if you wish me to

18. ISO #18
    Ganelon

-vote Efekannn02

Apparently the first one was a shit vote

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

obv until we got someone on l-1 and we all agreo n lynching him.
    Look from the happy side, i want you to hammer every lynch from now on ^^
    Wait I just realised something

-vote Scvmurderer

Hi
    Die hammerer

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

if disarsoned does as i say, it s impossible for someone to hammer someone else except him and the scummates
    That was a shitvote :P Scv hammered me one game. lol

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

WAhhhhhhhhhhhhh... goatse dead.... who the fuck would want to see goatse dead, he's the less threatning player XD
    You wanna know the answer to that question? :P

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Disarsoned View Post
    @Scvmurderer is town - he isnt here so he couldent have done an early night action / end night early
    ok, then it cant be efe, scum of scum as well since they were not on the forum. i was hyping for sj's making us the archon acc last 3 hours so i know who has entered or not. and efe was crying over/trying to get his laptop up while this was all going on. only u mag and we knew the game were gonna happen. kk my lead on mag has became much more stronger and my trust onyou has decreased

34. ISO #34
    Ganelon

Apparently that wasn't clear. It's a shitvote. lol

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Apparently that wasn't clear. It's a shitvote. lol

Since Hybrid doesn't trust me, I'm going to go ahead and vote

-vote The Scum of Scum

That way, if I'm mafia, you need to get two other townies to vote him, and it's unlikely for anyone to vote the newb so early on tbh

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

this was easy, post #33 just revealed everything up. even if we get lynched, it wont be the end of the game and u guys still will be able to lynch distorted and mag. gg i ve done enough now bye.
    Dude this game lasts one day, mafia dies -> town wins. Town dies -> mafia wins

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

ok, then it cant be efe, scum of scum as well since they were not on the forum. i was hyping for sj's making us the archon acc last 3 hours so i know who has entered or not. and efe was crying over/trying to get his laptop up while this was all going on. only u mag and we knew the game were gonna happen. kk my lead on mag has became much more stronger and my trust onyou has decreased
    hmmm

mag or artefact is the scum. You went from "confirming" me as town (which btw is SCUM TACTIC to buddy people), to putting some scum read on me because what I said was USEFUL info, so need to have me slightly discredited =O

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as well as you trying to control my vote

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

hmmm

mag or artefact is the scum. You went from "confirming" me as town (which btw is SCUM TACTIC to buddy people), to putting some scum read on me because what I said was USEFUL info, so need to have me slightly discredited =O

yeah i was trying to control your vote but you've missed a point where the other partner woudl have been just afk. And i ve only said "my trust on distorted has decreased" not vanished.

43. ISO #43
    Ganelon

whos the scum of scum?
    Who cares, it's an afk newb, literally two townies would have to vote him for us to lose

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

hmmm

Wtf.... I'm not scum and what I see from Magoroth is town atm.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Thanks to distorted i m 99% sure you are scum right now @Magoroth . i ll let mm do some reads about the game as well. But first just to summarize:
    #3 is where i first suspected magoroth and #33 are where magoroth being scum became more realistic to me.

Wtf.... I'm not scum and what I see from Magoroth is town atm.
    ok....these are 5 minutes apart.

50. ISO #50
    Ganelon

ok....these are 5 minutes apart.
    Pink is Hybrid, Grey is MM. lol