Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM One Day

I heavily doubt the Archon accounts are scum - that would practically mean that the Scum share some form of a day chat, (and a vote), and I don't see SJ doing something like that to us

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Pink is Hybrid, Grey is MM. lol
    yes - I think they are intentionally doing the double headed game. They will have oppsoite reads all game to throw us off from voting that slot. If they do not agree and take 1 position I will push for their lynch. 2 very experienced players should be able to get it together

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Artefact View Post
    This is scummy AF.
    IDK if he's town but neither town nor scum will vote him - if he's scum, he will def. not be voted.
    If he's town, people will mostly ignore him - I will, until he posts. Scum can't win if they're afk

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by Disarsoned View Post
    yes - I think they are intentionally doing the double headed game. They will have oppsoite reads all game to throw us off from voting that slot. If they do not agree and take 1 position I will push for their lynch. 2 very experienced players should be able to get it together
    Lol, as if me and Hybrid were thinking the same way. You're dreaming there.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62
    Ganelon

I don't buy that. They would be more coordinated as scum, they seem to be going at opposite players atm

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64
    Ganelon

that makes you even more scummier you know lol
    ...? So? lol

15. ISO #65

Lol, as if me and Hybrid were thinking the same way. You're dreaming there.
    ayy, which is time that you do. You know how confusing an archon account is so you guys should help provide a legit readable slot rather than having completely opposite opinions! If I see completely opposites, to me that is going to show obvious scum WIFOMing around. All scum has to do is cause enough confusion to avoid being voted.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    IDK if he's town but neither town nor scum will vote him - if he's scum, he will def. not be voted.
    If he's town, people will mostly ignore him - I will, until he posts. Scum can't win if they're afk
    False. Scum can win if they're AFK, just letting town lynch itself. It's 1 lynch 1 win for them. So be careful with your votes (no l-2), and don't erase any possibility.

19. ISO #69
    Ganelon

REJOICE, THE LYNCH TRAIN IS AMONGST US ONCE MORE

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

ayy, which is time that you do. You know how confusing an archon account is so you guys should help provide a legit readable slot rather than having completely opposite opinions! If I see completely opposites, to me that is going to show obvious scum WIFOMing around. All scum has to do is cause enough confusion to avoid being voted.
    while you guys were in the game i was already making theories about who might be the scum, your arguement is fault. and you cant disagree with it since you were just in the same game as with mm.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73
    Ganelon

False. Scum can win if they're AFK, just letting town lynch itself. It's 1 lynch 1 win for them. So be careful with your votes (no l-2), and don't erase any possibility.
    OK: Scum has lower chance of winning if afk. I don't think scum would be afk in this setup. That would be the Lynch simulator 101, not even a game lol

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

while you guys were in the game i was already making theories about who might be the scum, your arguement is fault. and you cant disagree with it since you were just in the same game as with mm.
    yes, while we were in the game somebody put in a night action and ended night early. As you just said, I was active in game lol

26. ISO #76

Mhmm. I have a plan due to the game. But listen closely: I WANT THIS DAY TO LAST AT LEAST 48H.

27. ISO #77

So you got a master plan eh?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Mhmm. I have a plan due to the game. But listen closely: I WANT THIS DAY TO LAST AT LEAST 48H.
    Bs, lets end the game tonight. SPEED LYNCHING FTW! ALL ABOARD THIS TRAIN, CHOO CHOO
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86
    Ganelon

Wut, just end this game early, no more than 24 hours, I wanna host my setup already and see you all squirm about lynches. and conversions

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

-vote artefact

hes doing that cuz SCV is here and they are gunning on @Scvmurderer to hammer.

DO NOT HAMMER SCV
    Im one of the votes dummy! but sure, ill unvote and get the hammer out

-vote unvote

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

Why the fuck - who started this fucking train?
    -vote Artefact

If you fuckers speedlynch me d1 I will lose all the respect I've ever held for you

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

games solved. Artefact scum slipped lol gg

He said he was here planning like an hour ago for the day to start

THIS GAME STARTS AT NIGHT - WHY WOULD ANYONE ASSUME THAT THE DAY WOULD HAVE STARTED RIGHT NOW?
    the scum attacked, and the night ended early. Who the hell would ASSUME that was going to happen?

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93
    Ganelon

THIS GAME STARTS AT NIGHT - WHY WOULD ANYONE ASSUME THAT THE DAY WOULD HAVE STARTED RIGHT NOW?
    That's way too scummy IMO

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95
    Ganelon

I'm at L-2. WTF IS HAPPENING GUYS. THIS IS THE WORSE D1 START EVER. S T O P.

I AM TOWN.

DISTORTED IS OPPORTUNISTIC AND PROBABLY LAUGHING HARD. IF YOU WANT TO END THIS GAME EARLY, HELL, LET IT BE DISARSONED.
    -vote Disarsoned
    Braindead child no.1

46. ISO #96

1-how is that quote is scum slip?
    2- i said i was hyping out for the archon acc, so i was stalking sj on forum
    3- do u mean the night had already started like a irl day ago and now is day hapenning?

47. ISO #97

(he is refering to a game I was playing with MM and hybrid.) Well hybrid left early and is now here saying he was prepping for this game. How the hell would anyone know day was about to start lol only a mafia would know that. hell, no1 knew the mafia was even ON right now to submit their action. @Artefact = scum.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

1-how is that quote is scum slip?
    2- i said i was hyping out for the archon acc, so i was stalking sj on forum
    3- do u mean the night had already started like a irl day ago and now is day hapenning?
    Your reasons for being here just changed =P

50. ISO #100