Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Bunnaz: 1-S2-1-2163287 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

Account Name: Bunnaz
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2163287
    In-Game Name: SLUT SLAYER STEVE

Crimes Committed: Game Throwing

Your Account Name: Averis
    Summary: The Game throw occurred in a 2 vs 2 between an executioner (Ehno) and arsonist (no u), vs a jailor (Drunk Bear) and detective (SLUT SLAYER STEVE). For the sake of time if you view the replay, you can skip to 19:00 to get to the point. This revolves around the fact that he intentionally lynched the confirmed jailor, who would kill 8 (the arsonist) and win the game. How was 3 confirmed?

1. I said so in my LW
    2. 11 confirmed that he was jailed while he was on trial.
    3. 3 said he was jailor TWICE on day 5
    4. 11 confirmed that 3 had to be jailor in his LW.

SLUT SLAYER STEVE VOTED THE JAILOR and put him on trial (at this point the game was technically over since 1 town cannot override the votes of 2 neutrals but Enho voted innocent) 3 literally spits out everything I just said above on how he was confirmed and that he was going to jail and execute 8. 7 seemingly completely ignores all that evidence and votes guilty. 7 EVEN SAYS that the person he tracked did nothing at night, which would MAKE SENSE since he was jailed, but still voted guilty. 3 was lynched, which ultimately resulted in the Arsonist burning 7 and the town losing a game it should have won. I don't think anyone can be this blind to ignore this information/evidence, and that leads me to conclude that 7 deliberately tried to throw the game. Others player in that game have also agreed that his game throwing was intentional.

Gamethrower 2.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Averis; April 23rd, 2018 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the replay