S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 51 to 70 of 70
  1. #51
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Fine Im Leaving My Rank As The Dark Revenant Post Counter lol

    Welp Ill Add Your Role Around Midnight
    Add a Normie role plz

  2. #52

  3. #53
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Wtf is Mafiaz and Dunna anyway? Are they some kind of long dead clan or something?
    MafiaZ's a pretty minor clan, Dunna's a guy

  4. #54

  5. #55

  6. #56

  7. #57

  8. #58

  9. #59

  10. #60

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    I think that having converted SC Players lose is really mean. It's not a nice setup because the converted people can simply... throw the game. Make them win when converted, or change the setup. Because right now, it's lame as hell lol.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  11. #61

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    Also why are Skwirl and CHOOOO opposed
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  12. #62

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I think that having converted SC Players lose is really mean. It's not a nice setup because the converted people can simply... throw the game. Make them win when converted, or change the setup. Because right now, it's lame as hell lol.
    I think you are reading it wrong? Converted people have to see their faction win. Itís the non-converted players who still win even if they die.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  13. #63
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    This game is going to be a gigantic scum painting competition

  14. #64

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think you are reading it wrong? Converted people have to see their faction win. Itís the non-converted players who still win even if they die.
    You say that "dead" means "converted"? Because it's not the same...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #65

  16. #66

  17. #67

    Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you guys were having a conversation here without the setup maker answering questions?
    Do the converted Starcraft Players instantly lose, as I see in the setup, or am I reading it wrong?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  18. #68

  19. #69

  20. #70

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •