S-FM The Smith's (13P) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. #21

    Re: S-FM The Smith's.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Only if scum don't have someone to make themselves guns.

    It's true though.
    I might make it so that there are roles that can make someone lynch proof. Like a day vest.

    Or make it so that the NK is lynch proof.

    Your suggestions?
    A one-use ability to craft a one-use lynchproof vest, that must be equipped at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  2. #22

    Re: S-FM The Smith's.

    @SuperJack Does Auditor know if the item is rigged/fake/real/disabled?
    Does the Mafia have a factional kill? (I guess not, just to make sure)
    Does Authenticater see disabled items? How does he see them?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  3. #23

    Re: S-FM The Smith's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @SuperJack Does Auditor know if the item is rigged/fake/real/disabled?
    Does the Mafia have a factional kill? (I guess not, just to make sure)
    Does Authenticater see disabled items? How does he see them?
    The auditor does not know it the item is rigged/fake/real.
    Mafia does not have a faction kill, but balence states they will have atleast one sure method of obtaining weapons.

    Authenticator selects an item in their own inventory and asks the host to check it.

    Since disabler only work when someone is about to use an item, an item can never be disabled after the night has been finished. ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

  4. #24

    Re: S-FM The Smith's.

    Changes made:

    Day-Use vests now in play, if you have one of these items, you may activate it during the night and the following day, you will be protected from a lynch.

    Rigger has been buffed, he may now use his own rigged items without penalty, and also given an auto armour, and auto vest.

    Balance states, that Mafia will have at-least one way of obtaining items.

    New role added: Blackmailer (Not what you think)

    Blackmailer
    At night, you may target a player, if that player can create items, they are then blackmailed to make an item for you.
    The item in which they make are random from their capabilities.
    The player is not informed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  5. #25

  6. #26

  7. #27

  8. #28

  9. #29

  10. #30

  11. #31

  12. #32

    Re: S-FM The Smith's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernoob View Post
    sorry was kinda drunk while on here
    Oh hey man I didn't see this!

    I definitely reccomend FM games, you've already shown your able to debate ^^ unfortunately this game is already ongoing, so you can only reserve.

    But there will be more games opening soon.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  13. #33

  14. #34

  15. #35

  16. #36

  17. #37

    Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P)

    Edited by me in the setup itself.

    Changelog:

    - Added small forgotten things, such as Rigger's action in the OoO or typos
    - Added that the Arms Dealer will die when his win condition is met, does not end the game
    - Added 4 charges to the Conspicuous User's day item use ability (instead of infinite charges)
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 19th, 2020 at 04:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  18. #38

    Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Edited by me in the setup itself.

    Changelog:

    - Added small forgotten things, such as Rigger's action in the OoO or typos
    - Added that the Arms Dealer will die when his win condition is met, does not end the game
    I see you left the Conspicuous User in.
    Obviously it's not as important as for a setup with day events. But it's a role that has a very high possibility of being immune to death if town has no guns or confiscator.

    For typos you might want to change the color of Real/Fake/Rigged

    There's no feedback for when Disabler targets you. It's a cool wifom, but I know I added it in my version.

    armour/vest are written as if they were 2 separate things. It's unnecessary, but SJ did it for a purpose I guess.

    Rules say to mention SJ specifically.

    Technically speaking Blackmailer is not in the OoO. But that's so unnecessary obv, idk why I feel the urge to point it out.

    I would add a line to Disabler, clarifying that the item still disappears as if used.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  19. #39

    Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P)

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I see you left the Conspicuous User in.
    Obviously it's not as important as for a setup with day events. But it's a role that has a very high possibility of being immune to death if town has no guns or confiscator.

    For typos you might want to change the color of Real/Fake/Rigged

    There's no feedback for when Disabler targets you. It's a cool wifom, but I know I added it in my version.

    armour/vest are written as if they were 2 separate things. It's unnecessary, but SJ did it for a purpose I guess.

    Rules say to mention SJ specifically.

    Technically speaking Blackmailer is not in the OoO. But that's so unnecessary obv, idk why I feel the urge to point it out.

    I would add a line to Disabler, clarifying that the item still disappears as if used.
    Hey, I didn't finish my edits yet, but it was too late for me to continue :P
    This setup doesn't really work like your Dueling Smiths, as you said yourself. Roles are to be handpicked, and I'd assume that if there is a Conspicuous User on the Mafia side, Mafia won't have a blacksmith to deal an additional gun or armor to their team (+ their factional action), which would make "death immunity" cost the Mafia their factional kill. That being said, I'll add a 4 charges limit to the day item use simply to act as a tiebreaker in a 3 citizens vs 1 conspicuous user situation in which a permanent immunity would be possible, since SuperJack obviously didn't mean a stalemate to be possible.

    As for things that aren't strictly typos, missing elements or obviously unwanted elements (such as stalemate possibility), they will be left the same, because this is the original setup. Thanks for the feedback, btw!
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  20. #40

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •