User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Dwight: 1-S2-1-2539835

Account Name: Dwight
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2539835
    In-Game Name: noiwontstop

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Aamirus

Summary: There is some lead up to it, but mainly you just need to watch the lynch that occurs on Day 3 and then what happens N3. Player 12 is a vig and accuses me (player 1, a Bodyguard) of being "evil" on day 2. He then goes on to claim he is a sheriff and tries desperately to get me lynched. The mayor is forced to reveal to inno me. Moving on to day 3, he again spams I am evil and ultimately succeeds in getting me (bg) lynched. He then shoots the already revealed mayor, 100% intentionally, that night. (again, he is a vig).

If you continue to read death chat for the rest of the game, you will see that he admits to gamethrowing and that he thinks it is fun because of the reactions of other players.
    I am a little concerned because it sounds like he might be depressed IRL. Regardless, he did intentionally gamethrow and deserves the appropriate watchlist punishment

throw by 12.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Dwight: 1-S2-1-2539835

Account Name: Dwight
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2539835
    In-Game Name: noiwontstop
    Hot-Key: Ctrl + 5

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Dante

Summary:
    Dwight chooses the name noiwontstop and roles Vigilante in slot 12.

Night 1:
    Attempts to shoot someone, can't find his gun

Day 2:
    #12 claims he is sheriff and says 1 is evil. #1 gets put on the stand and claims BG. #1 is voted innocent after Mayor reveal. #12 whispers to Mayor that he is vigilante.

Night 2:
    Attempts to kill #1. Was role-blocked by #14.

Day 3:
    Claims sheriff again and claims #1 is evil. #1 is put to trial and is lynched.

Night 3:
    Goes to kill Mayor (#15). Writes in last will "time to die bitch u dont have no bg this time)
    #12 gets killed by Triad.

In my opinion, #12 didn't play this game to win at any point. He falsely claimed sheriff to lynch/kill #1 just because his name was "DWIGHTstopLAGGING." He also killed a revealed Mayor which is totally against his primary objective. He wasn't listed as a new player in the beginning, so there is no excuse for this behavior.

Vigi killed Mayor 110417.SC2Replay
    SC2 Username: Dante

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Dwight: 1-S2-1-2539835

ID Verification:
    Dwight: 1-S2-1-2539835 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    Hotkey: Ctrl+5

Summary
    Dwight chooses the name "noiwontstop" and roles Vigilante in slot #12.

---NIGHT 1---
    Dwight tries to shoot someone, but can't find his gun.
    #10 is killed by Triad.

---DAY 2---
    #10 is revealed as Coroner.
    #12 (Dwight) claims to be sheriff and accuses #1 of being Mafia. #1 says he "bged" #12. It should be noted that #1's name is "DWIGHTstopLAGGING". Dwight has been accused in game of intentionally lagging previous games to disrupt the game. #1 is voted to trial and claims BG with a LW of "n1: 12", and provides a defense based on #12 wanting him dead for pointing out he is intentionally lagging. #15 reveals as Mayor and votes inno on #1. #1 is found innocent 9-3.
    Dwight PMs to Mayor that he is Vigilante.
    #15 starts a lynch on #4 and is put on trial. #4 claims lookout with a LW of "n1 2 nothing!". #4 is voted guilty 2-8 and revealed as Jester.

---NIGHT 2---
    #12 sets LW to "N1-X;N2-1 (nothing personal); N3-" and chooses to kill #1, but is role blocked.
    #5 dies defending his target
    #6 dies from a Bodyguard
    #9 dies from a heart attack
    #8 dies from the Jester's grief

---DAY 3---
    #5 is revealed as Bodyguard, #6 as the Dragon Head, #9 as Judge, and #8 as Investigator.
    #12 continues to accuse #1, who is put to trial again. #1 again claims BG with LW of "n1: 12 n2: 15 n3" and again counter-accuses 12 for targeting him and having poor investigating skills. Mayor appears to have gone AFK and #1 is voted guilty 2-3. #12 says "bye bitch thanks idiots" as #1 is being lynched. #15 returns to call the town stupid.

---NIGHT 3---
    #12 chooses to kill #15 (revealed Mayor). #12 set his LW to "OH YEAH yall town are fucking idiots" "N1-X;N2-1 (nothing personal) (rb'd);N3-15 (time to die bitch u dont have no bg this time)".
    #15 is killed by Vigilante
    #12 is killed by the Triad.

---DAY 4---
    #15 is revealed as Mayor
    #12 is revealed as Vigilante

In the graveyard, #12 admits to the intentional throw.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, the game ended on Day 7 with an Arsonist victory. The town had little chance with a Vigilante intentionally killing off town roles.

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game Throwing

Previous Offenses
    Kick-Vote Abuse (WL x2)

Recommended Action
    Watch List x4

Additional Notes
    This is a textbook intentional game throw.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

6. ISO #6