<CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Results 301 to 350 of 350
  1. #301

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So I think all the views have been expressed and I think the reasoning behind everything has been laid out sufficiently. I really can not see this thread being able to go any further in a productive manner since it is already starting to turn into personal attacks. The choice to allow a chance for choooo to drain the swamps and scv to step in to dedicate hours of his time to the game to help keep it clean has been made. Anyone who can see the bigger picture here understands this is a much better alternative then a constant war and bans/watchlists happening over just some spam, that has now stopped. (please provide replays of anything happening from here on out because it WILL be dealt with in a serious manner).

    I think we can vote to have this thread closed though due to where the direction is going. All useful info has been said, opinions expressed, and now attacks being made.

    Vote superjack to close this thread.
    -vote superjack


    And I would prefer to not close this thread until either @renegade or @Exeter350 vote to have it closed as well; because i want it to be a mutual decision, whether it is agreed upon or not, at least knowing and understanding the decisions.
    if he closes this thread then ill rage and talk about dictatorship and censorship
    I Like Ice Cream

  2. #302

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    So what you're saying is that if individual members break rules or throw games, you (as clan leader/officer/whatever) will not punish or remove them from your clan? iF that is the case, how do you not expect people to look poorly on the clan for harboring people who do that?

    Unfortunately, optics are the most important thing when people make judgements. If members of your clan are violating rules, and they aren't punished or removed from the clan or what have you...then that LOOKS to people like you are all in it together. So its not unreasonable for people to lump all of you together.

    This is one of the many reasons I do not join any clans on sc2, because the actions of a few or maybe even like 1, can taint the image of everyone with that moniker. Unfortunately it is human behavior to make snap judgements about a whole group based on the actions of a few.

    I suggest, you as clan responsible person and now sc2mafia staff? Why arent you green? Take more of a firm action against rule breakers

    *yes insert here irony of the fm rule breaker lecturing people on holding others accountable blah blah blah*
    But we gotta find them before banning them... We are not seers. The clan has recently started its purge, it's probably not finished but it has started. Kicking players just adds to the terrible confusion. Report is the best weapon, since Scv can see reports and take actions both with official warnings and with clan kicks. Now, if you want the job to be done, you must let us do it. I was pissed off by Hacker too, don't worry. But kicking everyone for the actions of a few that are hiding AND because some stupids are framing us won't make things advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  3. #303

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    if he closes this thread then ill rage and talk about dictatorship and censorship
    Nope. Every point has been expressed now. Unless you got something serious with proofs and all, this thread has no reason to be left open because it just makes the job harder for everyone. If you got problems with CHOOOO members, tell Scv or me, and report them on the official report forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  4. #304

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Falorthan View Post
    If nothing else I know people have been kicked for spam/rule breaking/what have you, and I know it says right in the clan announcements not to spam beyond D1 or you'll be kicked.

    Either way it's a self-feeding cycle. When you get randomly kicked from lobbies the reaction is to be defensive/upset which leads to more confrontation and more bad feelings. Either way it's just SC2Mafia, let's all just relax and have fun or something like that.
    Exactly. It's why the thread should be closed: it just creates more hatred between legit CHOOOO players and upset guys that saw trolling made by troll choo/fake choo.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  5. #305

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    youre funny please help me and my quest on destroying the evil clan called EfeF i know almost everything there is of their leader but i need help
    Sorry for the circlejerk orange post but:
    HE HAS BECOME SELF-AWARE!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  6. #306

  7. #307

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Close the thread.

    All sides have fully expressed all opinions and planned actions and I agree it is no longer productive to keep talking about it in circles.

    I did in fact play a few rounds with chooo clan members yesterday and they were fine. That doesn't mean we should forget the storied history but I think they are making an effort to move forward.

    Perhaps I was a little more like a lot too aggressive so I apologize for that.
    Last edited by Renegade; February 19th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.

  8. #308

  9. #309

  10. #310

  11. #311

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    literally nothing? i and my actions are proof that the choooo clan is made of simple people and not gods that rule over mafia
    >Choo's are simple people
    >people in efekann clans who go and kick people from choo and skwirl clans from every lobby they host.

    I like how there's slander of the Choo's name because of Hacker's shit. So now we're all the blame.
    Cancer =/= Trolling for the sole reasom that Choo's play to win. and if the players don't like how the meta is played. Then perhaps it is best you don't play mafia.

    Meanwhile you have trolls in this forum who are trying to make a case against Choo, however the one time they get reported, they have to make a big shit about it on the forums.
    https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-6dbb48f64e.gif

    BROKEN....our love.....it's BROKEN

  12. #312

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    But we gotta find them before banning them... We are not seers. The clan has recently started its purge, it's probably not finished but it has started. Kicking players just adds to the terrible confusion. Report is the best weapon, since Scv can see reports and take actions both with official warnings and with clan kicks. Now, if you want the job to be done, you must let us do it. I was pissed off by Hacker too, don't worry. But kicking everyone for the actions of a few that are hiding AND because some stupids are framing us won't make things advance.
    My point is when they are "found" or proven to be doing what people are saying they are doing. People should be reporting, but sc2mafia punishing them and the clan punishing them should be two separate things. So, if person is found guilty of breaking rules and is punished by the game mods, then your clan should ALSO be punishing the players as well. That is a corrective action that allows everyone in your clan to understand that there are in game consequences and clan consequences for their actions.

  13. #313
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    The only reason people are so butthurt over Hacker is because he was really good AND because he spammed.

    As for the CHOOOO clan, speaking from my own experience, I've found them generally to be decent people. Sure, sometimes they spam. But, while trolling isn't exactly in the spirit of this game, I see nothing wrong with, for example, shitposting on the first day.

    The fact that someone had to start a thread against the clan itself and that pretty much nobody from the clan - with a few exceptions - has been reported shows that the clan itself isn't actually guilty of the crimes it is being accused of, and that the accusations are baseless. Keep in mind, I'm a Skwirl player myself, so I'm speaking from an outsider's perspective.

    Most of the people who've been reported or who've had disruptive behaviour were generally unaffiliated with a clan - with a few exceptions.
    Last edited by ; February 19th, 2018 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Clarification

  14. #314

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    The only reason people are so butthurt over Hacker is because he was really good AND because he spammed.
    As for the CHOOOO clan, I've found them generally to be decent people. Sure, sometimes they spam. But, while trolling isn't exactly in the spirit of this game, I see nothing wrong with, for example, shitposting on the first day.
    ^^^^^^
    https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-6dbb48f64e.gif

    BROKEN....our love.....it's BROKEN

  15. #315

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    My point is when they are "found" or proven to be doing what people are saying they are doing. People should be reporting, but sc2mafia punishing them and the clan punishing them should be two separate things. So, if person is found guilty of breaking rules and is punished by the game mods, then your clan should ALSO be punishing the players as well. That is a corrective action that allows everyone in your clan to understand that there are in game consequences and clan consequences for their actions.
    Of course. If we learn a player has been punished lightly, we will warn him. If he has repeated/severe offense(s), we will kick him.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  16. #316

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Well I thought this discussion was over but I guess not.

    Hacker was not good in any game I played with him, if you have to spam constantly and ruin the game for others to be good then you have a warped perspective.

    CHOOO formally and openly endorsed his griefing for months. By continuing to defend him and past actions CHOOO is endorsing griefing, and if you are a member of Swirl defending him then you are endorsing and actively promoting griefing as well.

    Again not surprising that a Skwirl player would come in to defend a Choo because by and large they apparently roam in packs and likely coordinate at the expense of other players no matter roles/strategy.

  17. #317
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    @renegade ,
    Please send evidence of the CHOOOO clan's ''open and formal endorsement'' of griefing. When you have done that, we can talk. Till then, there is nothing to discuss.

    Most respectfully,
    Magoroth

  18. #318

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @renegade ,
    Please send evidence of the CHOOOO clan's ''open and formal endorsement'' of griefing. When you have done that, we can talk. Till then, there is nothing to discuss.

    Most respectfully,
    Magoroth
    Please see the replay I already posted before patronizing me.

    Respectfully yours,
    Renegade

  19. #319

  20. #320

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Well I thought this discussion was over but I guess not.

    Hacker was not good in any game I played with him, if you have to spam constantly and ruin the game for others to be good then you have a warped perspective.

    CHOOO formally and openly endorsed his griefing for months. By continuing to defend him and past actions CHOOO is endorsing griefing, and if you are a member of Swirl defending him then you are endorsing and actively promoting griefing as well.

    Again not surprising that a Skwirl player would come in to defend a Choo because by and large they apparently roam in packs and likely coordinate at the expense of other players no matter roles/strategy.
    omg we are back at it again - and by reading this post it is clear you have already forgotten what was said a few pages ago; so let me refresh your memory before you start accusing more people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Every side of any argument will always have multiple people. With that being said, what do you think should be done about this? You have come here argueing but I am not exactly sure what can be done? What solution should we start working towards? We are not a coordinated group of people working to dominate Mafia; that is efekannns goal =P I personally believe the reason most people play Mafia is because it is a social game - and this is a social group of people. So I strongly support the idea of communities, not just skwirl, chooo, jwg, efeM, uganda, sc2maf, promaf, or other clans created - but even the meta of people joining and seeing familiar people to play with. Makes it fun So the only real resolution to the problem (i believe?) you are talking about is a dilution of power via bringing in more staff from outside of the formed communities.

    So! There are keeper and mod positions open. If you feel that passionately about trying to help and make a difference in the community, like we have, please fill out an application. It is clear that you do value the game, and in our argument earlier about names you were defending a view of Mafia that you believe in. I think you becoming a staff member could really benefit the community as well because you are active and have a strong, logical view of what Mafia is.
    You have won the MVP award and are a long time active member of the community - so for me personally, I will take your opinion heavier than other peoples.

    1) What resolutions can we do to accommodate what you are pushing for (it is not quite clear what you are pushing for right now)?

    2) Here is the link to fill out an application to keeper to become a staff member and help regulate the community, they are in need of more help!
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...r-Applications

    That is what I am endorsing. that same post you agreed with earlier.

  21. #321

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    And again let's dispel with this fiction that hacker was the source of all the griefing. It occurred from the top down.
    so JOIN THE STAFF ffs dude from all this time you are spending here you could be filing reports and actually helping make a difference in the community. Put your actions where your words are and get on it. I posted you the link twice now.

  22. #322
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    An issue of concern was raised in this thread several pages ago, by Stealthbomber, Exeter, and Gyrlander, namely that of 'meta-trust'. That is actually a real problem. And it isn't limited to CHOOOO or Skwirl. Pretty much all long-standing players are affected by it (for example: RufusPL isn't the member of any clan, but he always selects the same name), regardless of whether or not they are part of a clan.

    Then again, in real life Mafia, for instance, the identities of the individual players are not and couldn't ever be effectively hidden. People who play the same game several times together will develop a trust for one another, and there is little that can be effectively done about it. Nobody can perfectly can conceal their own identity.
    Last edited by ; February 19th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.

  23. #323

  24. #324

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Coming from someone who should change his profile picture to a [citation needed] bracket from wikipedia.

    https://imgur.com/a/iv91O

    Also, to whoever baselessly accused me of playing with Efe on EU, please come out of the woodwork with a provided replay and my SCID and I'll come out with my own. You're absolutely bullshitting everyone and spreading false accusations, it's not helping your case by any stretch. Consider this a challenge to any Choo or Skwirl or any sort of clan member. I have 6 replays of me playing on mafia in the last year. They're all on NA and they're all between december and now. Find a magical seventh and please prove me wrong, or just shut the fuck up because you don't know what you're saying.

    I'll make my argument clear here so that you can't quote me incorrectly even though some asshole continues to do so (aka on discord, fuck you in particular)

    Choo is toxic for the community. Using meta-trust as a way to read players in an anonymous game is flawed inherently (note the word anonymous) and anyone who continues to do this in games on a regular basis doesn't get the point of playing the game. The game is deception. That's why it's played anonymously. Picking the same name every game is something I disagree with but realistically can't be enforced.

    Nowhere did I state that all choo players are rule breakers or even bad people. If for some reason I did say this, let it be known right now that I officially rescend that opinion. It's incorrect and sums up people into one general category. It's like saying that all ToS players are retards. Neither argument holds water. This is called a hasty generalization and is a logical fallacy, which, to further support this assertion, is actually punishable under forum mafia rules. The concept of a group of players playing together is acceptable, but the extent that choo goes to is absolute bullshit. Other players don't have the same information as choo members in order to form these meta-trusts inside games and, as such, cannot enforce them.

    The choo fanaticism is also unhealthy. I provided a replay of Scv spamming and showing preference to choo members from december but fortunately I haven't played a game with him since and don't have any other recent replays. However in the imgur link I posted earlier, I showed quotes of him saying, and I quote, "The CHOO army cannot be stopped now". I won't dig deep into this post now because any conclusions drawn from it are completely subjective, but in my opinion it shows that he believes all players should be in a clan such as choo or skwirl, which is, again in my opinion, not a good way to play.

    If it were up to me, showing meta-trusts and rampant spamming, particularly from a player who has colored names, should be considered punishable in order to help clean the community. Scv has no business being a mod, but neither do I. Neither of us have the credibility to do something like that and especially someone with a dodgy background like Scv. These examples of Scv showing choo favoritism mean that something will clearly go awry in grading a report and it's only a matter of time.
    Many choos, including myself, actually will kill SCV or each other early in the game. Meanwhile, due to the fact SCV is one of a few keepers, other keepers are likely to take care of other Choo reports, and all reports of games SCV is in due to the rules of who can do what.

  25. #325

  26. #326

  27. #327

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm interesting. Renegade preaches do as a I say, not as I do.

    Renegades throw.SC2Replay

    Gamethrower.
    Hmmm I just watched the replay.

    Didn't see any gamethrowing here. Also notice it said I was a new player - I hadn't played mafia for 5 years since reinstalling SC2 in november.

    But again continue to gaslight me.

    I'll find more evidence of your abuse.

  28. #328

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by devyn View Post
    Many choos, including myself, actually will kill SCV or each other early in the game. Meanwhile, due to the fact SCV is one of a few keepers, other keepers are likely to take care of other Choo reports, and all reports of games SCV is in due to the rules of who can do what.
    Please provide evidence. I've seen CHOOOs coordinate with my own eyes.

  29. #329

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Why would I sign up to be a "keeper" or whatever when it seems that I am constantly being attacked by those who are apparently kept in high esteem around here (SCVmurderer in particular)?

    I don't think there is a desire to see the game improved. Seems like a sisyphean task with all of the worship of a cult leader like SCVmurderer and his flunkies who continue to gaslight me, post fake evidence of my so called "gamethrowing", among many other things.

  30. #330

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Please provide evidence. I've seen CHOOOs coordinate with my own eyes.
    Uh, his post doesn't need evidence (it'd be irrevelent anyway) however YOURS needs evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  31. #331

  32. #332

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uh, his post doesn't need evidence (it'd be irrevelent anyway) however YOURS needs evidence.
    Again more of the same defending time and time again, in game meta-trust teaming despite roles, and continued and fervent support for SCVmurderer who has FORMALLY AND OPENLY ENDORSED GRIEFING AND SPAMMING to destroy games.

  33. #333

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Why would I sign up to be a "keeper" or whatever when it seems that I am constantly being attacked by those who are apparently kept in high esteem around here (SCVmurderer in particular)?

    I don't think there is a desire to see the game improved. Seems like a sisyphean task with all of the worship of a cult leader like SCVmurderer and his flunkies who continue to gaslight me, post fake evidence of my so called "gamethrowing", among many other things.
    you came here attacking everyone.

    Please apply for keeper to help improve the game and stop flaming everyone else.

  34. #334

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you came here attacking everyone.

    Please apply for keeper to help improve the game and stop flaming everyone else.
    I came here to bring to light the formal and systemic support of GRIEFING and SPAMMING and CHOOO CULT TROLLING just because their dear leader happens to be a mafia forum mod or something goofy like that.

    Time to shine a light on the systemic abuse that is perpetuated and endorsed by those including SCVmurderer and his flunkies.

  35. #335

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I came here to bring to light the formal and systemic support of GRIEFING and SPAMMING and CHOOO CULT TROLLING just because their dear leader happens to be a mafia forum mod or something goofy like that.

    Time to shine a light on the systemic abuse that is perpetuated and endorsed by those including SCVmurderer and his flunkies.
    At what point do you, in a sea of people telling you are wrong, do you finally accept your wrong?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  36. #336

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Please provide evidence. I've seen CHOOOs coordinate with my own eyes.
    Gladly. Give me a day to fish out replays. Also, a lot of the co-ordinating, embaressingly, is some of us mass spamming Scv with choo choo to fuck with him... or times we are mafia with him.

  37. #337

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    At what point do you, in a sea of people telling you are wrong, do you finally accept your wrong?
    The only people who are telling me I am wrong are your flunkies that you have called in because you refuse to accept any criticism.

    Skwirl is more of the same if they too are endorsing your behavior.

    Why do you feel so proud of being a prick?

  38. #338

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I came here to bring to light the formal and systemic support of GRIEFING and SPAMMING and CHOOO CULT TROLLING just because their dear leader happens to be a mafia forum mod or something goofy like that.

    Time to shine a light on the systemic abuse that is perpetuated and endorsed by those including SCVmurderer and his flunkies.
    So what do u want done about it? please provide a solution here. the aimless bitching as gone far enough WHAT DO YOU WANT

  39. #339
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    This is stupid. Just close this thread. It's basically a flame war at this point.
    Last edited by ; February 19th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.

  40. #340

  41. #341

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I came here to bring to light the formal and systemic support of GRIEFING and SPAMMING and CHOOO CULT TROLLING just because their dear leader happens to be a mafia forum mod or something goofy like that.

    Time to shine a light on the systemic abuse that is perpetuated and endorsed by those including SCVmurderer and his flunkies.
    Attachment 24260

  42. #342

  43. #343

  44. #344

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by devyn View Post
    @renegade I, on behalf of choo, Apologize.... that you are a sensitize attention-seeking child with nothing better to do than support a forum against a SMALL CLAN IN A MINI-GAME... IN AN ALMOST DEAD VIDEO GAME.
    Wow too kind.

    Truly a scvmurderer flunky and hacker apologist.

    Good luck.

  45. #345

  46. #346

  47. #347

  48. #348

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoebese View Post
    I believe someone named renegade just blatantly threw a game I played in.

    How do I report? I am new to the forums.
    Follow this link to report. Instructions are on the page.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?a=1

    Thanks for helping keep the game clean!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

  49. #349

  50. #350

    Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

    Hello and welcome to the final post of this thread and topic!

    If you wish to proceed with claims of griefing or rulebreakers please post a report with a replay, even if it's a small replay, they add up.
    If you believe Out of Game communication is being done between groups of people, also report that in reports and replay.

    If you have a problem with a particular staff member, post it into the Answer hall, where Admins and High Council will address the situation.

    If you have issues on the forums, report the post with the report function and it will also be seen to.

    If you are upset this topic is locked, send me a PM on why it should remain open.

    Further topics relating to this topic will also be closed or deleted.

    Any further words, pm me. Like just pm me yeh?

    Thanks for reading.
    Cryptonic made this sig

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •