Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
So I think all the views have been expressed and I think the reasoning behind everything has been laid out sufficiently. I really can not see this thread being able to go any further in a productive manner since it is already starting to turn into personal attacks. The choice to allow a chance for choooo to drain the swamps and scv to step in to dedicate hours of his time to the game to help keep it clean has been made. Anyone who can see the bigger picture here understands this is a much better alternative then a constant war and bans/watchlists happening over just some spam, that has now stopped. (please provide replays of anything happening from here on out because it WILL be dealt with in a serious manner).

I think we can vote to have this thread closed though due to where the direction is going. All useful info has been said, opinions expressed, and now attacks being made.

Vote superjack to close this thread.
-vote superjack

And I would prefer to not close this thread until either @renegade or @Exeter350 vote to have it closed as well; because i want it to be a mutual decision, whether it is agreed upon or not, at least knowing and understanding the decisions.
if he closes this thread then ill rage and talk about dictatorship and censorship