4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Also wanted to ask, it would be kind if someone posted the votecount link of this thread in page 1.

I'm too noob to find it by myself and last game I had to dig into SJ's post linking it each time I wanted it..
    Do you mean the votecount? The thing with a dropdown and gives every1s votes? Its at top right just below the text "Results x# of x#"
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Looks like its gonna be a slow start, all our european friends seem to be asleep or going to work/school right now.
    Man I'm euro but atm so tired & drunk & stoned
    Not the best way to start a game lol

Still asking for postcount link, I won't spam 'til more people report in so we have a chance to have that link page 1

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    S-FM Lottery
    LINK TO SETUP

Players Roles Graveyard
    @Scvmurderer
    @Nawa
    @Fatalis
    @Stealthbomber16
    @mrtrophywife
    @Gyrlander
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Dr Unknown
    @Hybrid
    @Exeter350
    @PIayer
    Mafia
    Mafia
    Mafia

Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town
    Town

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Scvmurderer Nawa Fatalis are the mafia!!! Players ---- Roles!!!!!!!! OBV MAFIA GG GET THEM EZ WIN
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Scvmurderer Nawa Fatalis are the mafia!!! Players ---- Roles!!!!!!!! OBV MAFIA GG GET THEM EZ WIN
    Oh I forgot:
    -vote Nawa
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

No you got it backwards, we gotta get the confirmed scum Hybrid. Nawa is after!
    Nawa was the DH last game. CONFIRMED SCUM NAWA!

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

So, I read and reread the setup but there's still things I'm not sure about the raffle.

Each ticket has the same chance of winning. The more tickets, the higher the chance you'll win.
    At the end of the each day, it will be disclosed if any of the raffles were won, but not who won them.
    Each raffle only has one prize per day.
    It probably won't happen, but just to be sure with the mechanic, assuming it's rng-based:

1/ Imagine only Player1 put only 1 ticket on any lottery, will he win that lottery 100%, and if not, what chances does he have (depending on what)?
    1b/ Imagine 3 players with 5 points each: Player1 put 4 tickets on a lottery while Player2 and Player3 each put 2 tickets. What are the odds for Player1 ?
    2/ Imagine I won a lottery. Is the loot randomized?
    3/ Imagine I got my loot. Does loot repop next day or each item is onetime? (probably the most important question as it relates directly to the number of NKs we should expecting)

Now maybe I lack common sense, and maybe it's meant to keep a part of obscurity/magic. @SuperJack not sure if I should have put this in green, feel free to answer/No Comment on this ^^
    @others: I'll take any insight/opinion on this since that's all we got atm (meta-votes put aside) and I'm going to bed

/e oh, hai MM/Hybrid, gg for solving game but SCV must die first for meta reasons

27. ISO #27

So, I read and reread the setup but there's still things I'm not sure about the raffle.

It probably won't happen, but just to be sure with the mechanic, assuming it's rng-based:

1/ Imagine only Player1 put only 1 ticket on any lottery, will he win that lottery 100%, and if not, what chances does he have (depending on what)?
    1b/ Imagine 3 players with 5 points each: Player1 put 4 tickets on a lottery while Player2 and Player3 each put 2 tickets. What are the odds for Player1 ?
    2/ Imagine I won a lottery. Is the loot randomized?
    3/ Imagine I got my loot. Does loot repop next day or each item is onetime? (probably the most important question as it relates directly to the number of NKs we should expecting)

Now maybe I lack common sense, and maybe it's meant to keep a part of obscurity/magic. @SuperJack not sure if I should have put this in green, feel free to answer/No Comment on this ^^
    @others: I'll take any insight/opinion on this since that's all we got atm (meta-votes put aside) and I'm going to bed

/e oh, hai MM/Hybrid, gg for solving game but SCV must die first for meta reasons
    Why you are asking other players for insights/opinions when you are asking about game mechanics?

1. 50%

2. Loot is shown in the day start post.

28. ISO #28

This hurts me, i thought we really connected Player.

-vote Nawa

It seems thats where this train is going
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

@Nawa , I'd like to make you know that you're being voted... A comment would be appreciated, my dear cat :P

And hey PIayer

32. ISO #32

@Nawa , I'd like to make you know that you're being voted... A comment would be appreciated, my dear cat :P

And hey PIayer
    Nawa doing the old pretend your afk so ppl forget about you trick. Nawa confirmed scum.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    NOT HYBROD.

-vote SCV
    [ vote ] (exact name here) [ / vote ]

to unvote=
    [ unvote ][ /unvote ]

without spaces. it s fine it s ur first game anyway
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

35. ISO #35

for example:

[ vote]scvmurderer [/vote]
    [ vote] Nawa [/vote]
    [ vote] Stealthbomber16[/vote]
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Why you are asking other players for insights/opinions when you are asking about game mechanics?

1. 50%

2. Loot is shown in the day start post.
    Insights because I have zero experience in RL raffle nor FM raffle and may have missed the obvious. Opinion I agree it's kinda stupid, but imo town needs to "launch" day discussion asap and I didn't know where to start (I hoped clarifying raffle mechanics would be a more constructive start than random vote people who haven't posted yet)

I don't get how you deduced 50% for my case n°1, would be kind of you to elaborate

This hurts me, i thought we really connected Player.
    Nothing personal pal =D you called me condescending prick last game but I love you still. I just don't understand your gameplay (or Hybrid's for that matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    NOT HYBROD.

-vote SCV
    Welcome to the party! I see potential in you. Maybe HYBROD would agree to take you as his apprentice.

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    for example:

[ vote]scvmurderer [/vote]
    [ vote] Nawa [/vote]
    [ vote] Stealthbomber16[/vote]
    fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

Welcome to the party! I see potential in you. Maybe HYBROD would agree to take you as his apprentice.
    Please, it's the other way around, Hybrid's constantly asking me how to be as pro as me at Mafia.

Hybrid confirmed scum again

-vote Hybrid
    NO U.

-vote Scvmurderer

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote scvmurderer
    i agree with piayer, scv has to be lynched cause of meta things
    If we're lynching on meta then we gotta get rid of mister too scummy to be scum

Hybrid confirmed scum

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50