Vigilante/Witch -Death Note
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Landstander

Post Vigilante/Witch -Death Note

The Witch is able to write a death note but in the event of controlling a killer in the instance it should be left (which would really increase the mind fucking power of the Witch) it isn't. If it is going to be available to write I hope we can find out the bug to fix it, because it does sound complicated in regards to triggers.

The Vigiliante is a killing role much in the same respects as Mafia and SK, but simply for town. When GF and SK are invulnerable (which is almost always) the vig is disabled from informing the town if he's legitimately found an Evil who has night immunity because he can't write a death note which could anonymously inform them instead of him having to reveal himself and find himself Evil Enemy #1. SK and GF can sell out each other in death notes when there are quite a few roles which can have night immunity.(Which doesn't guarantee their accuracy, therefore adding another dimension to play) You must take into notice that death notes have become a more integral part of game strategy in the past few months. (I've noticed.) With the Executioner recently having night immunity added as an option I think we should incorporate a vig death note as a setup option. This will more closely regulate the balance between Good and Evil. It also doesn't makes sense from a realistic standpoint when a killing role can't leave a death note. This would give a good vig more equal credibility as a sheriff as for reputation instead of their rep always being newb when they miss once. (Don't give em bullets if you didn't want the kid to shoot it.)

I understand that having these options added is geared more towards advanced players and may simply result in more newbie trolling overall. But having the option and it not working I find to be a bit of a tease for the Witch and it not being offered is unfair to the Vigilante. I'm of course open to reasons as to why I could be wrong in regards to my standpoint so feel free...

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Vigilante/Witch -Death Note

The witch's death note only works when when the witch makes people shoot themselves.
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Landstander

Quote Originally Posted by Lazers View Post
    Vigilante death note = "HELLO I AM <NAME> I'M INNOCENT LOL"

Instant fucking cleared, besides taking risks is what Mafia's about
    For the first game...if i wanted to troll...until im GF next game whoop ur ass when u think im vig to disprove your theory

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Landstander

Quote Originally Posted by Lazers View Post
    what
    yah it sounds weird, but what im trying tro say is it can be a tactic used by evil as well...

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Landstander View Post
    yah it sounds weird, but what im trying tro say is it can be a tactic used by evil as well...
    death descriptions
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

10. ISO #10
    Landstander

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    death descriptions
    true.